Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Decides To Take Up Golfing, Looking For More Exposure.

"Joan Wants To Tease And Please At The Club."

29
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my story, please press like. Comments are always welcome. I try to put a few pictures following the story in my profile, media section."

Joan was sitting on the rear patio, watching the golfers go by on the seventh fairway. Most golfers are good-looking men, some are women. Occasionally some will wave to her, or even say a friendly greeting. She wondered how many golfers knew about her hot tub activity, as some men greeted her with big smiles as if they knew her intimately.

As Joan watched all of these golfers going by, along with her naughty thoughts, it made her think of all the opportunities she might encounter, to satisfy her lustful needs. She realized it would be in her best interest, to take up the game of golf at the club, in more ways than one.

Joan decided she would go over to the club this very afternoon. She could find out how to obtain an inexpensive set of women's clubs and also some coaching on how the game is played. If all goes well, she would visit the club bar, have a few drinks, and get to know some of the golfers.

She needed to shop for the appropriate outfit for the game and attract the men's attention. As Joan looked over the rack of golfing outfits, a warm rush surged through her body. They all looked so hot and sexy, but she was looking for a specific outfit, not just your basic women's golf dress, but one that would show her body the best, and create interest from the other golfers.

Joan finally found just the right outfit. The skirt was very short and was designed to expose her butt, with a button-up, plunging neckline top, with a fancy collar. This top gave her breasts the support she needed, but also the exposure she desired. With it being buttoned in front, she could also adjust the amount of exposure she would be showing. The outfit came with fluffy white panties that did not attach to the skirt. This way she could leave off the outfit panties and wear whatever was appropriate at the time under her short skirt. Joan walked out of the store pleased with her new outfit.

Joan looked in the mirror as she was getting ready to leave for the golf club, she liked what she saw. She was wearing a white thong under the short skirt. Over half of the blouse buttons were undone. While looking in the mirror she turned sideways and bent over, a smile crossed her face as a surge of lust filled her body. She had done her hair just right, up in a tight bun, along with makeup that brought the best look to her face. Joan thought, yes I am ready to go to the club and learn the game of golf, along with opportunities to satisfy my lust-filled body.

Joan arrived at the club just as a group of golfers were finishing their game for the day and returning to the club. She could hear the men talking about her as she approached the club. Several men rushed forward to open the door for her as she entered, she knew they were checking her out. The club went silent as Joan made her way through the crowded bar area, and headed toward the front desk.

The gentleman at the front desk seemed very helpful, his name was Jim. Joan explained she was looking for information on the best place to buy a set of used clubs, and also get some personal coaching, as she was new to the game. He assured Joan, they had everything she needed to become a good golfer and enjoy her experience. He led her to the back corner of the pro shop, where several golf bags were full of used clubs. He encouraged her to pick out a set of clubs from the ones he displayed. She pointed to one of the bags of clubs, she liked the color of the bag, bright pink.

Jim said, "Go ahead, pull the bag out and get a feel of the clubs." Joan pulled the golf bag over to her and took out one of the steel clubs. "Try swinging the club, see how it feels to you." She swung the club a little on the floor. "Let me help you." Jim came around behind Joan and ran his hands around her body, placing her hands on the club, in the right position, while holding them with his strong manly hands.

Jim helped Joan swing the club, her body resting against his, "See that's not hard. I could give you some coaching if you would like, I won't charge you as you are new at this game. I can at least teach you the basics, what do you think? We could start today."

Joan kept swinging the club, back and forth as she leaned back into Jim's body, her ass rubbing his growing hard on, "Are you sure you don't want me to pay for the lessons?" Jim nodded yes, Joan said, "I think that would be great. I have so much to learn. How much are the clubs?" Jim told her that they were free, they saved them for someone just like you, learning the game for the first time.

Jim backed away from Joan as she turned around, she noticed the large bulge in his pants. She wasn't able to control herself as a large grin spread across her face along with a giggle. Joan leaned over her new bag of clubs, exposing her ass cheeks, as she slid the club into its sleeve.

Jim said, "I will be closing soon, so we can practice your swings and learn about each club in the back area, where no one will disturb us. Why don't you go to the bar and have a drink, on the house, and I will come and get you when I am finished closing." Joan told him that would be fine as she walked back towards the bar, her plan was working and the lust was building in her body, I think Jim will be my first conquest here at the club,

JaniceGriffith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaniceGriffith

Joan walked with a confident gate as she made her way, among the men just in from golfing, to the bar. She turned the bar stool sideways and slid onto the seat, moving her legs back and forth as she got comfortable. A lot of the golfers watched as she made herself comfortable on the stool, and not worried about exposing her now-wet thong panties. There was a lot of under-the-breath quiet talk, going on among the men who had been watching her.

Jim came up behind Joan at the bar, "How are you doing Miss Joan? Are you ready for your lesson?" Joan turned on the stool, her legs parted and her skirt rose, as she slid from the seat. She did not adjust her skirt until she was clear of the stool. Everyone nearby caught the view of her wet, white, thong panties.

Joan spoke loudly, "Yes I am ready for my golf lesson Jim, I am sorry if I distracted any of these kind gentlemen, I enjoyed my drink very much. Which way do we go?"

Jim said, "Just follow me." Joan followed Jim, through the crowd of men, drinking and talking around the tables. She brushed up against several of the men, always apologizing as she made her way to the secluded area in the back of the pro shop. Joan wondered how many of the men had seen her panties and if they smelled the heat of her wet pussy as she passed by.

Joan followed Jim into the room in the very back of the golf cart garage. The room was set up with a video display and a tee box. She watched Jim as he closed the door and locked it. He explained, "We do not want anyone distracting you as we go through the golf lesson, do we?"

Jim had already brought her pink bag of golf clubs into the room. He put the clubs right in front of her. Jim was right next to Joan. His hands continually touched her body, as he described what each club was used for, and how she should hold them. Joan was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling, as the lesson continued.

Jim spoke, "Let's try out a few of these clubs. Here is a ball, so you need to put this ball on the tee down on the green, Let me see you try doing this, It's called teeing the ball." Joan leaned over, in front of Jim, her ass on full display as she fumbled with the ball, and finally teed it up. "Now take this driver, hold it in your hands, let me show you, grip it like this?"

Jim was standing tight behind her, she could feel his hard cock pressing on her ass, as they held the club together. "How does that feel? Joan was having a hard time concentrating, knowing his cock was pushing against her ass. "Let's swing the club back and forth, a little higher each time, but do not hit the ball." The motion was working her skirt up in the back, she could feel his cock against her butt and was sure he could see her ass as they swung the club together.

Jim continued as his breath was also coming in short gasps, "I think you are ready, let's try to hit the ball. Stop the swinging of the club and lay the head down the side of the ball. I am going to hold you tight, just relax, and let's swing the club together. swing back as far as you can, then with a smooth stroke swing the club forward, through the ball."

Joan did as Jim asked, bending over as she swung the club hard at the ball. The ball went flying into the net, just as Joan lost her balance. Jim held her tightly as her body twisted and went down onto the fake grass, with Jim falling on top of her exposed body. Her legs were spread wide, her blouse wide open exposing her breasts.

Jim's face was so close to Joan's lips, that he could not help himself. Their lips came together in a passionate kiss, his hands trapped under him and against her cunt, as he pushed her panties aside. Joan started squirming with lust filling her body as she yelled out, "You have teased my mind and body for the last hour Jim, fuck my cunt with your hard cock. Fill me full of your seed. Show me how you do a hole-in-one, in my horny cunt."

Jim was like a man possessed as he fucked Joan hard and deep. Joan's lust overflowed as she went into an extreme mind-bending orgasm, her cunt squirting, her lips screaming. With a loud growl, Jim unloaded his seed deep inside her womb, Joan could feel the warmth of his cum flowing into her body. They finally both collapsed exhausted on the fake grass.

They could hear knocking on the door as they slowly sat up and adjusted their clothes, both covered in cum from the fucking she got on her first golf lesson. Jim yelled at the person knocking on the door, "We just finished her first lesson and will be right out" They both looked disheveled as they left the room.

Several men were outside the room and gave a loud cheer with jeering comments. "You two really got a workout, golf will do that to you. Jim tried to explain, "Joan had lost her balance teeing off, and the ball hit her leg, but she is ok. They all were laughing as they watched Jim holding Joan close, as he walked her to the car.

Joan was looking forward to more lessons, both in the club and on the course. She knew she had made the right decision to learn to play golf, with all the benefits and satisfaction she would enjoy. Joan knew this was just the start of something big. She had a lot more to learn about the game of golf and all of its players.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments