Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Cleans House And Then Cleans Her Lust Filled Body

"Joan Believes in Pleasure First, The Rest Can Wait."

52
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please press like. All comments are welcome. I love to please my readers."

Joan spent the whole morning cleaning the house; the harder she worked, the hotter she got, causing her to peel her clothes off until she was down to only her panties. Joan had extreme sexual desire running through her mind and sweaty body. She was trying to figure out how she would satisfy this strong sexual urge.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Joan answered the door without thinking or caring who was on the other side. She swung the door wide open and found the UPS delivery man staring at her sweaty, hot, almost naked body. All she had on were her sexy panties.

The man could hardly speak, his eyes wide open, taking in all of her exposed body. Finally, he could talk. "Mam, can you sign for this package, please?" He opened the glass storm door and handed Joan the clipboard to sign. He gave Joan the package as his eyes were fixated on her exposed body and excited breasts glistening in the air.

Joan could tell the delivery man was shocked at what was before him, "Can I get you something to drink? It's a scorching day. Water, juice, whatever you want. Why don't you come in and sit in the kitchen and enjoy your refreshing drink? I could use a drink myself." The stranger entered the house, still fascinated and turned on by this beautiful woman before him, half-naked and acting like everything was normal. Her butt wiggled as she made the drinks, and she did not attempt to find her missing blouse.

Joan had been thinking of ways to satisfy the lust building in her body as she was cleaning, and exposing herself to the UPS delivery man ramped up her erotic lust-filled desires even more. She brought the drinks to the table, still fully exposed; even her wet pussy was showing through her panties as she sat down across from the stranger. Joan spoke first, "How is your drink? Is there anything else I can do for you to make your day better?"

The delivery man looked at Joan's smiling face and heaving chest and said, "I should be going. I have a lot of packages to deliver, and if I stay much longer, I will act on the naughty thoughts going through my mind."

Joan's response surprised him, "I want to hear more about you and your naughty thoughts. As you can see, I can be naughty myself. I have got myself pretty worked up and need to have my lust-filled body satisfied. I know that will make us both have a much better day, don't you think?" Joan got up and stood behind the delivery man, her hands caressing his neck and shoulders, then sliding her hands inside his shirt and down his throbbing chest. She knew he could smell her wet, wanting cunt as he leaned his head back into her excited breasts.

Joan watched as the stranger reached into his pants and adjusted his growing hard cock before saying, "Lady, I will tell you what my naughty mind is thinking. I want to lay you across the table, ass in the air, and rip off your soaked panties and lick your horny wet cunt and ass and caress your excited nipples. Then I will fuck both your ass and cunt until I fill you full of my seed, and you explode in a heated orgasm. Will that satisfy your lust-filled body, or will you need more from this bad boy?"

Joan replied," I will need much more. I am a naughty bitch in heat and want to smell and taste all our juices. We should go to my bedroom, and I will sit my horny wet cunt on your face while I suck your cock and ream your ass. You will be eating the erotic juices from my cunt while your large hand is fucking deep in my ass. We will not stop until we both have reached an extreme orgasm, pissing and squirting cum all over each other. Do you think you can handle this horny bitch?"

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

The stranger spun around, knocking the chair to the floor, as he grabbed Joan's waist and laid her across the table. He took his belt off and tied her hands to the far side of the table while ripping her soaked panties from her body. He leaned over her ass and cunt, licking and sucking her amazing juices. Joan moaned in extreme pleasure and was begging for more.

She watched as the stranger took off his uniform, throwing it onto a chair, his long hard cock oozing cum that she so wanted to lick and suck but was restrained to the table. She then felt his belt slap her white ass over and over. Joan screamed out in pain and pleasure with every slap of the belt, begging him to fuck her hard and deep. Joan had turned this nice man into a raging bull, and she loved every minute of his intense abuse.

The strapping of her ass stopped, tears rolling from her eyes as he spread her legs and shoved his giant cock, between her swollen cunt lips and deep into her cunt. Joan moaned out loudly as he fucked her drooling cunt balls deep, fast and hard. And then he stopped, and she felt his cock slip from her dripping cunt; Joan was so disappointed he had stopped fucking her cunt; a second later, she felt his huge cock press against the opening and enter her tight ass. The stranger slid his cock slowly into Joan's ass, and with each stroke, he went deeper into the dirty bowels of her ass.

Joan lifted her ass off the table to get maximum depth from his swollen cock. Yes, there was some pain, but the erotic pleasure was even more incredible. Joan cried out, "Fuck my ass, you bastard, fill me with your cum; I am going to explode in a heated orgasm any second, fuck me harder."

The delivery man came first, filling her ass with cum, then squirting the last shots of cum, up her back to her hair. Joan exploded as she felt his cum consume her body, squirting and pissing all over him and the table and floor.

When Joan caught her breath, she ordered the man to let her suck his ass fucking cock clean. The man did as he was told and came around the table and shoved his dirty half-hard cock into her waiting lips. Joan sucked his cock like it was a drug, soothing her inner mind and body with the taste and smell of his fucked cock.

The delivery man untied her wrists from the table, letting her grab his cock and stroke him as he fucked her lips. Joan stood up, cum drooling from her chin, a big smile on her face. They came to each other, holding each other tight, in a passionate cum covered kiss.

Joan watched the UPS delivery man as he got dressed and said, "I promise you will see me again, and we will finish our exploration of our dirty minds when you have another naughty package delivered.

Joan stood in the doorway naked, smiling with a naughty grin on her face, as he disappeared down the walkway. She was thinking, that was great fucking a stranger when he least expected it. I better order another package to be delivered so we can complete what our dirty minds want and need.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments