Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping In Australia - How I was teased, Used And Seduced By Two Hot Girls - Part 2/2

"I was teased, used and seduced by two hot girls while solo camping in Australia."

32
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Since the rain had started, I had never even once thought about whether my van was locked up or not. Was the trunk still open? No, I had closed it. Or had I? An unsettling feel was going through my body. I jumped to the window and tried to see something but even if it had not been raining like hell it would have been too dark by now to see anything. Cathy and Claire looked concerned as I had gone mad. I had no other chance than to go and see if everything was sealed off. So, I opened the door and ran right into the storm.

After two minutes or so, I was panting heavily, standing under the protection of the canopy again. The good news, no window or door had been open. The bad, I was now completely soaked through rock to bottom with no towel let alone some clothes to change. Both Cathy and Claire were standing on the footstep looking at me concerned but also amused.

“Needed a refreshment, pretty boy?” asked Cathy.

“No, I needed to check if my van was locked," I mumbled, feeling a bit frustrated.

Claire, wary of my mood quickly said, “Come inside, you must be freezing. We get you dry.”

I wasn’t exactly freezing; it was still too warm for that, but the wet clothes were definitely very uncomfortable.

I followed them into the camper careful not to make everything wet. Cathy had already a towel in her hands when I had managed to close the door behind me. The sudden suppression of noise and wind was very pleasant.

“Come here, pretty boy, we get you out of these wet clothes," Cathy said and already started pulling on my t-shirt.

All that I could do was to mumble an ‘I can do it by myself’ which sounded not very convincing even to my ears. Cathy just ignored me and pulled the shirt over my head, only to examine my naked upper body with wide hungry eyes.

“You are a pretty boy indeed,” was all that she said. Claire who was now standing right beside her nodded in agreement. I blushed and looked away.

“Hurry up or you’ll catch a cold. You need to remove your bottoms too, pretty boy,” said Cathy with a caring voice. Again, not waiting for my response or agreement, she started to unbutton my shorts which meant that she had to come very close. As a result, I had a phenomenal view of her cleavage. Her tits looked so soft and tender. How would they look like bouncing in freedom? What would I do or give to see at once? This together paired with her hands dangerously near my crotch lead to a sudden rise in my pants. I was rock hard, again and without my pants, Claire and Cathy would be able to see the outline of my cock through my underwear. But before I could do something about it, my pants already dropped to the ground. Everything froze around me.

Cathy, who was almost at the height of my hip, stared directly at the bump where my dick was. She licked her lips and then proclaimed like a doctor, “Looks like you have to remove your underwear as well, it got wet too.” She made a sad face as though she had declared something tragic.

I was very confused because I felt that my underwear was perfectly dry, so I looked down and saw a wet spot directly where the tip of my penis was. This whole situation was very embarrassing. I was just starting to argue that it wasn’t necessary and all, but Claire took the initiative and grabbed my underpants with both hands, pulled and my erected dick sprang free. Both stared at it with their lustful eyes. I quickly tried to cover my dick with my hands but that was only partly possible. After what seemed to be a while, Cathy said in a tragic tone, “It’s a shame you have to hide it in your underpants.”

Without thinking, I responded, “One could say the same about you,” and looked provocatively at her huge tits.

Silence followed. I thought that was it. I’ve gone too far, this time for real. To my surprise, it somehow wasn’t really important to me anymore as this situation was really weird. Above all, I am no puppy that can be toyed with! To my surprise, Cathy’s mischievous smirk reappeared on her face and she calmly said, “I think you’re right. It would be fair anyway. What do you think Claire, does he deserve to see my boobs?”

Claire looked at me and said, “He helped you with the canopy and he collected wood, not that we could make use of it, but I think he was a good boy after all.” She gave me a wink. I wasn’t comprehending what was happening anymore, I was totally lost.

“Well, if that’s the case then I think our pretty boy needs his reward.” Cathy began slowly rising her shirt, revealing her flawless white skin, and came to a sudden stop right under her boobs.

I held my breath or rather forgot to breathe in the first place. Then, with a small jerk, her tits dropped free, bouncing against each other. They were gorgeous with soft skin, light brown nipples, and a small tattoo under her left breast. Wow, these were probably the best pair of boobs that I have seen in my whole life. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Clare's perky tits as well, but I always had a fable for large natural breasts (DD). I was straight up hypnotized by her breasts and simultaneously hoped that this moment would never end. “You like what you see?” Cathy asked bringing me back to reality. I was trying to answer but had lost my voice. All that came out was croaking ‘yes’. As she fully removed her top, I glanced over to Claire who was standing further behind Cathy and saw that one of her hands had disappeared into her pants. I was shocked and turned on at the same time. I mean, that was so fucking hot! We made eye contact and she bit lustful into her one lip.

I looked back at Cathy right when she started playing with her boobs, jiggling and bouncing them gently. “You wanna feel them?” I nodded. “You’re such a bad boy,” she said with a reproachful look. “You think you deserve it, pretty boy?” I wasn’t exactly sure if I did but I nodded anyway. She took a step towards me and I quickly glanced over at Claire again. “Don’t mind her,” was everything Cathy said in that regard. Before I could ask what she had meant exactly, she took my right hand and put it gently on her left breast. It felt as pillowy as it had looked. I was really horny by now and felt like I would burst the moment something touched my throbbing dick. I decided no longer to try to hide my private area as it felt unnecessary anyway. First, I squeezed her breast very gently as if it could somehow break. Since nothing happened, I started to squeeze a bit harder while also playing with her nipple. Cathy began to purr quietly and I gained more confidence. I grabbed her other breast with my remaining hand and squeezed it too.

It must have looked kind of funny, how I was standing there completely naked with both hands on her tits, looking like a kid that finally got its long-desired toy for birthday. But who cares, it was the best feeling ever. “Do you want me to remove my leggings, so you can touch my naked ass too?” she asked tauntingly. I nodded vigorously. Cathy looked suddenly disappointed and said, “Ok. If you don’t want to…” I stared at her confused.

“No, I really want to,” still not understanding.

“Then show me.”

“Show you what?”

“Show me how bad you want to touch my ass.” I didn’t know what she wanted from me. Maybe she was expecting me to beg on my knees? I guess, why not. I mean if this meant that I would have the chance to play with her ass and have a glance at her panties. I would have done way more for that...

So I got on my knees, hands folded, looking up to her, and begged, “Can you please remove your leggings? I will do anything.”

Cathy seemed delighted by my devotion and said, “You’re such a good boy. Very good.” I guess in the end I was her puppy after all, but it was definitely worth it. She bent forward in my direction and pulled her pants down. To my surprise, she wasn’t wearing any underwear whatsoever and I was directly looking at her beautiful, shaved vagina. She gracefully stepped out of her pants and came a little closer to me whispering, “If you want to touch my ass, you have to pay a price.”

“A price?” I asked.

“You have to lick my cunt.”

Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed one of my hands and put it on her ass while pressing her juicy pussy right into my face. I couldn’t breathe very well but this was secondary at this moment. I stretched out my tongue and began licking her labia. When I found her clit she groaned, “Your such a good boy. Yes, yes, there!” I increased the intensity while also squeezing her perfect ass. She was getting more and more excited and I kept increasing the intensity of my tongue play, her pussy getting juicier with every second. My tongue was constantly circling her clit and I began sucking her labia as well. Her moans grew louder and louder the longer it took. I was giving my best effort but it was very exhausting for my tongue. I slowed down and wanted to get some fresh air, but before I could lift my head, she pressed me even harder into her wet cunt. “Who said you could stop, pretty boy? I want you to lick my pussy as you’ve never before. You understand?” I nodded in response as speaking was impossible.

After a while, she began additionally rubbing her pussy on my face. She groaned even harder and seemed very aroused. Eventually, multiple shivers ran through her body. She sighed, relaxed, and laid a hand on my head. “Very good, pretty boy.” Satisfied with my performance and her compliment I smiled widely, ignoring my sore lips and tongue that were covered with her slime. “Claire, you think he deserves a reward for being such a good boy?” I had almost forgotten that Claire was still with us in the camper. She had meanwhile moved to the end of the bed leaving her shorts on the floor. Her pink thong was pushed to the side and she pleased herself with a small vibrator. She had a beautiful pussy as well, different from Cathy’s but sexy nonetheless. She saw that I was staring at it and provocatively revealed one breast to me like before. She looked directly into my eyes while she started squeezing it and stroking the nipple.

I was so fucking turned on my mouth stood gaping open. With her eyes still fixed on me she replied teasingly, “I think that a little reward would only be fair.” I somehow managed to tear away from her and stared back at Cathy’s boobs above me as I was still on my knees. “Stand up pretty boy.” I stood up. “It must be challenging for you to be so turned on but not allowed to touch yourself?” I nodded heavily my agreement. My cock was still throbbing, aching, rock hard, my balls bursting any minute.

“Lay on the bed,” commanded Cathy and I followed without hesitation. I laid down on my back on the front half of the bed, trying not to interfere with Claire’s private session. Cathy approached me like a lioness hunting its prey. She energetically lifted one leg over me and sat right down on my thighs, her soaking wet pussy close to my dick. Her right index finger pleasantly slid down my chest, shortly stroking, pinching my nipple, and then continued very slowly towards my belly. “Say, pretty boy. You must be doing a lot of sport.”

I sheepishly mumbled something like ‘yeah a bit’ and shrugged.

Cathy continued with a very erotic undertone, “I like boys that work out. They have more stamina.” Right when she had finished her sentence, her finger reached the tip of my penis.

A sensation ran through my body like a lightning bolt. She began rubbing the pre-cum on my dick with her finger, then brought it up to her mouth and licked it very seductively. “You taste good, pretty boy.” Her finger left her mouth and she continued rubbing just the tip of my dick. The contact was minimal, I felt tense like a bowstring about to snap. “You like that?” she asked tempting.

“Yes, very much.” I began squirming under the pleasure. I wanted more, I wanted her to stroke my dick, I wanted to put it in her wet cunt, but she just kept rubbing the tip. As if she could read my mind, she asked, “You want more? Isn’t this enough for you?”

I nodded begging with my eyes, but after a small pause, nothing happened. I decided to try the same approach as earlier and added, “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please rub my cock with your wet pussy.”

She made an overdramatically shocked expression. “You are such a naughty boy,” and shook her head. Nevertheless, she pushed herself forward aligning her pussy over my dick, and lowered herself on it. My dick got sandwiched between my abs and her pussy. She was still very wet, maybe even more than before, and started to cautiously glide back and forth. After all this teasing to finally be stimulated was the best feeling ever. However, it wasn’t enough, it was too slow, too little. I felt how the pressure inside me rose higher and higher. Every time she came back my dick grazed her clit. My dick was often so close to her entrance that I hoped it would somehow slip right into it. I wanted to thrust my cock into her pussy so badly. Shortly after, she started moaning again which in turn let me get even more excited.

I quickly glanced over to Claire, interested in what she was doing, and saw that she had found a long, sleek-looking dildo. She thrust it into her wet pussy while still pleasuring her clit with the little vibrator. She noticed my gaze and increased the speed of penetration. She let out a cute sexy moan. In a sudden rush of horniness, I turned to Cathy and grabbed her boobs with both of my hands, instantly starting to pinch her nipples. She groaned in surprise and looked at me. “You like that, you dirty boy?”

As all of my brain cells were stimulated by now, I simply smiled back at her.

“You want me to go faster?” she teased.

“Yes, please.”

With a satisfied look, she started increasing her tempo, pressing down onto my dick harder. I tried to grab her by the hips to force her to go even faster but Cathy suddenly stopped and made a serious expression, “I command the tempo. Is that clear?” Intimidated by her sudden strictness I nodded. Almost in an instant, her mischievous smile returned and she petted my head, “Good boy.”

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

To my disappointment, she didn’t continue rubbing her pussy against my cock, but I resisted the urge to squirm under her. “Do you want to make amends for your wrongdoing, you lustful boy?”

“Yes, everything!” I hastily replied.

“Everything?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Without thinking, I answered, “Yes, everything that you want.”

Satisfied with my response, she rotated around. She was now sitting on my abs in a reverse cowgirl position and gently bent forward, pointing her ass upwards. “Good. I want you to eat my ass.” Without any warning, she pushed ass right into my face and it was now the second time that I could barely breathe. I quickly started to lick her pussy with my nose poking her asshole slightly.

As I could barely reach her clit, I tried a new tactic and poked my tongue into the entrance of her vagina. Cathy moaned in response and began pounding her ass into my face. I cautiously grabbed her hips to get a better grip, still in fear that this would cross the line again. Since nothing happened, I strengthened my grip and fucked her harder with my tongue, gasping for air between each thrust. Following a spontaneous impulse, I held her steady by the hips and let my tongue glide above her pussy towards her asshole. Before she could do anything about it, I began gently licking the outside. I had never given someone a rim job before as I generally didn’t find it very appealing. But at this moment, I was turned on so much that I would have done everything.

Slowly, I explored her butthole with my tongue and eventually started to poke it. Cathy seemingly enjoyed this very much as she moaned even louder than ever before. Her voice sounded very excited when she said, “Yes, very good. Fuck my tiny asshole with your tongue.” I almost winced as she suddenly grabbed my hard cock and began stroking it slowly. Finally! It was such a relief to finally be pleasured. I moaned for the first time, which sounded suppressed because my tongue was still poking her asshole. I increased the tempo and so did she. I was now almost fully thrusting my entire tongue into her ass. “Deeper, yes, deeper”, she almost cried. She was stroking my dick faster and I felt that I was coming closer to the point of no return. I moaned again. Somehow she sensed that I was getting close because she suddenly stopped stroking my dick. She still held it in her hand when she said, “You’re not allowed to come yet. You only will when I allow it, understand?”

Frustrated but with no other option, I mumbled an ‘Understood.’

She released herself off me and I took a deep breath of fresh air. As she turned around, she added, “If you are brave, boy, I will let you come on me where ever you want.” Just the imagination to squirt my cum all over her huge tits cheered me up and increased my horniness. However, for now, I had to focus and calm down. “Could you do me a favor, pretty boy?”

“Yes, anything,” I replied hopefully.

“Good. You must know; it has been a long time since Claire here had a big cock like yours in her pussy. Could you fuck her for me?” I didn’t have to think twice about that and nodded almost instantly, not comprehending my luck. Claire grinned, rose from her position, and moved gracefully like a cat in my direction. Halfway through she got rid of her remaining clothes while I was still lying on my back, paralyzed.

Cathy moved away and made some space for her. Claire elegantly placed herself above my thighs as Cathy had done before her. Without any hesitation, she took my dick in one hand and lead it straight to the opening of her pussy. Probably because of her intense solo session just moments ago, her pussy was already extremely wet and before I knew it, my whole cock slipped into her. The following sensation overshadowed everything that had happened before. Her pussy felt tight and soft, her hot juice flowing around my dick. She started bouncing on my dick and I had no idea how I should endure this without cumming a huge load into her. “You like to thrust your big dick into her tiny cunt, you bad boy?” asked Cathy seductively. She sat right next to us on the bed leaning towards me. Without answering her I grabbed one of her huge tits and squeezed her nipple harder than before. She shortly lost control of the situation and was overwhelmed by her lust until her sexy grin reappeared on her face.

“You are a naughty boy! Did I allow you to touch my tits with your dirty hands? I think you need another talk with my ass.” Once again, she pushed herself over my head and lowered her ass right onto my face. I immediately started licking and poking her asshole again. She must be really enjoying it, I thought. During all the time, Claire constantly fucked me, bouncing herself up and down my shaft. She was getting more and more aggressive and each time she thrust a bit deeper, her ass cheeks slapping loud against my thighs. I was getting seriously close and didn’t know how much longer I could hold out. Luckily, she seemed to get closer too. Her moans grew louder with each thrust until she finally let out a loud scream, shaking with her whole body. I felt her pussy pulsating. I sighed, that was close. If she had ridden me any longer, I would have burst. Claire released my dick and dropped herself next to me.

Shortly after, Cathy also moved away from me, leaving me gasping for fresh air. My tongue was definitely feeling numb at this moment. She turned around and said to me, “You’re such a good boy. You fucked Claire very well.” I honestly thought that I didn’t contribute much to her orgasm but I took her compliment anyway. Then she added, “I hope for you that you have enough stamina left to fuck me as well and beware I’m not easily satisfied.” I could believe that! Finally! Finally, I had the chance to fuck her after all this teasing. I wanted to thrust my cock very deep into her dirty cunt and shoot a huge load of cum into it. Before I could get up, Claire crawled over to me and whispered a ‘thank you’ in my ear. Then she gave me an intense kiss and lay back again.

It took me by surprise because she surely must have known where my mouth has been just seconds ago. I felt a little guilty and moved up only to see Cathy already laying on her back, both legs in the air forming a V. She looked at me and said, “Come and fuck me with the big cock of yours.” It was a command not a request and I obeyed with pleasure. I positioned myself right in front of her and placed the tip of my penis directly in front of her entrance. Without waiting for permission, I shoved my cock into her. Her pussy was soaking wet but felt wider than Claire’s. Not that this was a particular problem. I was still closer to the edge than I would have liked. I pushed my dick all the way inside which left Cathy gasping in ecstasy. It was very arousing to see her losing control of herself and I wanted to take advantage of that.

It was time to mix up the roles a bit. I started pounding her, first slowly and then with increasing intensity. Her huge boobs looked even more gigantic when she lay on her back. With each thrust, they jiggled back and forth; it was very sensual. I released one of my hands from her legs and reached for her breasts. “Yeah, squeeze my tits, you dirty boy,” she said very heatedly. I continued fucking her and leaned forward to push my dick even deeper into her. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Claire had meanwhile started again fingering herself. This brought me very close to cumming, very close, but I mustered all my willpower not to. Cathy eventually began to scream, “Oh yeah, good boy. Fuck me harder. Push your big fat cock in my dirty pussy.” The dirty talk spurred me on and I put in even more effort. “Come, suck my big nipples. I know you want to, dirty boy.”

I mean, I had no choice, right? I leaned down even further and began licking one nipple while also fucking her and pinching the other one with my fingers. After licking the base, I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked, first gently and then with more pressure. Cathy screamed, “Yes. Yes, oh god.” I had no idea how I had not come by now, but somehow I was still going. A dangerously risky idea popped up in my head. I stopped sucking her nipple and whispered into her ear, “You want me to put my cock in your arse?” Her eyes glowed up and I could almost see the battle inside her whether to remain in control or lose herself in excitement.

She somehow found a way in between because she said, “Good idea, pretty boy.” She smiled, pulled my dick out, turned into a doggy position with her head laying on the bed, spreading both ass cheeks with her hands presenting her asshole to me.

I was taken by surprise that she really wanted me to put my cock into her ass. I also felt a bit nervous and curious since it was my first time anal. I first spat on my index finger and massaged the rim. After that, I tried poking it and after that added a second finger. Cathy seemed to grow impatient, “Enough! I need your dick inside me, now!” She wiggled her ass to underline her demand. If she wanted it so badly, who would I be to deny it? I rubbed my dick against her pussy to get it wet again and then aligned it at her tiny asshole. It took a while but eventually, the tip glided into her, followed by the rest shortly after. Cathy let out her biggest moan yet. “This feels so good. Your huge dick is completely in my tight asshole. Fuck me!” She didn’t need to tell me twice. I began pounding her again, only in a different hole this time. A way tighter hole. It was so stimulating. There was a slapping sound each time I hit her ass cheeks and her dangling tits bounced back and forth in sync. I grabbed her by the hips to increase the pressure and Cathy seemed to love it.

Out of nowhere, I heard a vibrating sound. Claire armed with her small vibrator and big dildo crawled towards us with a devilish smile. Without a warning, she held me gently back and rammed the dildo into Cathy’s pussy where it disappeared almost entirely. Cathy half screamed half groaned in surprise. Claire, happy with Cathy’s response slapped me on my ass as to say, ‘now can you continue’. I pushed my dick back inside, her asshole feeling tighter than before. “Oh my god. Yes, that feels so good,” she screamed completely controlled by her sexual drives. Claire meanwhile continued pleasuring herself with the vibrator which I found extremely sexy. I put my left hand on her ass and pulled her towards me giving her a lustful kiss. Our tongues were dancing madly and Claire almost purred like a cat.

Her ass was perfectly soft and firm and it was so stimulating to just squeeze and hold it. I separated from her as I felt how the inevitable kept coming closer. This time it was me moaning, “I think I will come.”

Cathy wiggled her ass in response and pushed it back against my cock every thrust. “Come inside me, pretty boy. I want you to shoot all of your dirty cum in my wrecked ass. You understand?” I nodded but she could obviously not see it. Before I could say something in response I knew it was too late. The point of no return was there. I increased my tempo, fucking her faster and harder while also starting to penetrate her with the dildo stuck in her pussy using my remaining hand. Cathy cried and moaned all over the place, completely lost.

“I’m gonna cum,” was all that I could manage before pumping a huge load into her ass. She was also apparently at her peak because her whole body started shaking. Eventually, she let out a final scream and I pumped the last drops of cum into her ass. We both sagged down almost simultaneously, completely satisfied.

At least, that was what I thought but when I pulled my dick out and sat back. Cathy remained in her position as she expected something to happen. “Hey, pretty boy. You think I will clean this cum out of my ass on my own?” Cathy asked while wiggling her ass. Luckily, before I could find an excuse, Claire winked at me and leaned forward, beginning to clean Cathy’s asshole with her tongue. That was making me so fucking horny again and my cock decided to stay hard for now. I found that I wasn’t fully satisfied either and pulled Claire up into a doggy position herself and pushed my dick into her pussy. She let out a cute, surprised squeal.

I was fucking her with no caution which made her face bounce deeper into Cathy’s ass. After several thrusts, Cathy suddenly turned around, her hole clean of any visible cum. She laid down again on her back with the dildo still sticking out of her cunt. “Good girl,” she said and patted Claire’s head, shortly after pushing her down on her clit. Both girls almost moaned in sync which was very arousing. My Endurance this time, however, wasn’t as good as before and I felt very close to the edge again. The whole situation was just unbelievably hot. Claire suddenly let out a suppressed scream and began shaking again. I followed with a slight delay, moaned, and shot my second load of cum into her pussy. Shortly after, I saw Cathy shaking violently. This time, we all dropped to the bed right next to each other, exhausted, our minds still wandering through the holy lands of pleasure.

It was already sunny outside when I woke up. When had I gone to sleep? I couldn’t remember. I tried to sit up but my head banged against something metallic. A pulsating pain ran through my forehead. I fully opened my eyes and to my surprise, it was the roof of my van that I had hit. How had I come here? The last thing I remembered was lying on the bed in the camper of the girls.

I quickly crawled to the trunk and looked outside the window. To my surprise, there was neither a camper in sight nor any indications of a past storm. I was totally puzzled. I opened the trunk and stepped outside. It was beautifully calm, wind-free, with a blue sky, accompanied by the peaceful sound of crashing waves and the chirps of the surrounding birds. I walked over to the place where the camper had stood. As I came closer, I was getting more worried because I saw now traces in the sand, not from a camper, or other humans. Maybe the storm had smudged them? I was seriously questioning my mental health by now. I mean, it had been real, had it?

After several days of relaxation and wondering how this all could make sense, I decided to leave this beach and move forward on my journey. When I drove past the entrance of the beach onto the main road I saw a sign which hadn't noticed the first time. It said, ‘Welcome to Witch Beach.’

Published 
Written by sexisamyth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments