Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty's Garden

"A friend's husband helps a mature woman renew her life - part one of three"

27
7 Comments 7
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Warm and sunny, with a slightly cool breeze, and a smattering of fluffy white clouds.

Spring had sprung, the snow had finally melted, and the trees were just beginning to bud. We strolled through the park, hand in hand, as we did every weekend. The fresh air and beauty of the park were both invigorating and relaxing. It helped me recharge, helped us keep fit and active, and we always chatted about anything but work.

"I had lunch with Betty yesterday," she said, breaking the silence of our quiet stroll.

"Betty you work with, or Betty across the street?" I asked.

"From across the street," she replied, "I wouldn't go for lunch with Betty the Bitch."

I laughed. Betty the Bitch was infamous for her workplace attitude. My wife disliked her very much but always talked about her.

"How is the old girl?" I asked.

"Stop calling her that...she's not much older than you," she chided.

Betty had lived in the small house across the street from us long before we moved in. She and her husband, Phil, had told us they were the second owners and had bought it shortly after being married. Phil had passed away about five years ago and Betty had decided to stay in the house. She lived alone, as they had been unable to have children, and mostly kept to herself. She had celebrated her sixty-third birthday last month by having dinner at our place.

She and my wife had become very good friends and spent a lot of time together.

"She needs...her garden plowed," my wife said with a slight smile.

"You want me to do her yard work?" I replied, "I can do that for her."

My wife rolled her eyes and giggled, "Not that garden...her lady garden."

I stopped walking and looked at her. "Her lady garden?" I didn't understand the term at first.

"You are sooo dense at times," she laughed while pointing at her crotch.

I laughed as I finally caught the reference.

"Well, let me think about who we know that could take of that for her...maybe Bill...he is not married anymore."

Looking into my eyes she quietly said, "I was thinking you could help her out..."

"ME?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, you," she replied. "She needs a gentle...plowing... from someone safe and familiar."

"You two have talked about this?" I asked. 

"Well, she knows we have an approval-only open relationship. I've told her about a few of our experiences."

"You did?"

"Yes, over a few bottles of wine last winter," she giggled. They did drink a lot of wine together.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, "I don't want to disrupt the friendship we have with her."

"I'm sure...she's sure...she thinks your one of the most handsome men she's ever known, by the way."

I actually blushed a little.

"She is expecting you tonight...around eight."

****

As I walked across the street to Betty's my mind tried to process what my wife had told me. Betty had not had sex for a long, long time, maybe fifteen years, due to Phil's illness before he passed away. Phil had been her one, and only, lover. Betty didn't know if she had ever had a real orgasm. Betty's experience with sex was very limited, she had warned. I was expected to stay overnight.

I had joked, "Don't worry, I won't fuck her up the ass on the first date."  

This resulted in me receiving a hard shoulder punch and a reminder that THAT particular act was just for us.

I rang the bell and the door opened almost immediately. Betty ushered me in, closing and locking the door behind me, and pointed to the living room. I entered into a room of flickering candlelight, quiet music, and a coffee table empty except for two large glasses of wine.

Betty looked beautiful. She stands a little over five feet tall and is a petite, slender woman. Her silver hair, more salt than pepper, is kept short and suits her thin, pretty face. She has eyes that seem to change color with her mood, from a hazel brown to a light green. Tonight they were bright green, sparkling, twinkling.

She was wearing an emerald green nightgown, which ended above the knee, and was almost transparent. Her slender shoulders were being caressed by the thin satin straps of the gown. Her ears had little silver studs, two in each one, that sparkled in the flickering soft light. The deep ruby lipstick on her thin lips matched the fingernails on her small, slender fingers and the toenails on the tips of her petite, delicate feet. Her right ankle was gently wrapped with a delicate silver chain which matched the one on her left wrist.

I could see the slight flare of her hips, just below the thin waist, and slender thighs. Her breasts were visible, small apples topped with nipples like the eraser on a pencil, and jiggled slightly when she moved. Between her shapely legs, I could make out a small triangular dark patch - her lady garden.

She gave me a sly smile and picked up the glasses of wine. As she presented me with the glass in her left hand I took advantage of the opportunity and slid my hand along the top of hers to where the bracelet rested. I gently caressed her wrist, tracing my fingers along the bracelet, and felt her tremble.

I took the glass from her hand and touched it to hers. "To loving friends...and a beautiful woman."

She looked down as she blushed, hiding her embarrassment from me. I reached out and put a finger on her chin, lifting her face up towards mine, and leaned down for a gentle kiss. She looked me in the eyes as our lips parted, raised the glass of wine to her slender lips, and took a sip. Then she lifted the glass again, and with unexpected elegance, drained the entire glass. 

I took a sip from my glass and offered it to her. She accepted it, drank it empty, and put both empty glasses on the coffee table.

I put my left arm around her waist and gently pulled her body into mine. With my right, I once again lifted her face towards mine and gazed into her sparkling eyes. I slowly began to move to the music in the background, using the arm around her waist to move her hips in time with mine, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

I dropped my right hand to her waist and slowly, gently ran it up her side and over her shoulder, caressing her as we moved, before trailing it down her back and onto her little bottom. As I slid my hand over her cheeks I discovered that she had a very firm and shapely ass. I could almost cup one whole cheek with my hand, and tried. She let out a slight whimpering moan as I did.

I reached up and undid the top two buttons of my shirt, exposing my chest to her, and returned my hand to her ass. She put her face into my chest as my hands began to roam over her body, feeling how firm she was, and I could feel her breath on the light hair of my chest. Her right hand appeared between us and I felt her fingers on my chest, running through the light hair, trembling.

I slowly slid my hands from her waist up to her breasts and hooked my thumbs under them. I used my thumbs to lift them slightly, eliciting another slight whimper, and then ran my thumbs up and over her nipples. They were small and erect as I rotated my thumbs around them, feeling the satin of her nightgown underneath, and I felt her body trembling against mine.

I stepped away and took her by the hands, guiding them to the buttons on my shirt, and caressed them while her trembling fingers fumbled with the remaining buttons. Once done, I slid her hands along my chest and up my shoulders, helping her remove my shirt, while I used my feet to pull my socks off. I placed her hands on my chest and watched as she ran her trembling hands over my upper body. Her eyes followed her hands, up and around my shoulders, down my chest, and onto my stomach.

They stopped at my belt.

I pushed her hands onto my belt and watched as she slowly undid the buckle, then the button, then the zipper. She looked up at me, visibly shaking, and I leaned down and kissed her. I kissed her softly, then ran my tongue over her lips, making her shiver. I gently pushed my tongue past her pursed lips, forcing them apart, and entwined it with hers. Her tongue came alive, wrestling with mine, as our deep kiss continued.

I slid my pants off and stepped out of them, leaving my black silk boxers on, and placed her hands on my hips. I slowly pulled them around and guided her to my ass, letting her feel the silky smoothness of the material. Her hands began to travel on their own, moving over my ass, hips and back, as we continued our lip embrace.

I pulled my mouth from hers, put one arm behind her knees and the other under her arm, and lifted her up into my arms. We kissed as I carried her down the hallway to the open bedroom door. A queen-size bed was visible in the dim light of the moon shining through the window. I gently placed her on the bed and put a pillow under her head before I climbed on next to her.

I started by kissing her mouth, then slowly moved to her neck, kissing my way to her ear. I kissed and lightly sucked on her earlobe, nibbling it a little, and then worked my way down her neck and along her shoulder. I trailed kisses, and light licks, along to the top of her breasts. She tilted her head back slightly as I kissed the little spot at the base of her neck, where the collarbones meet, and moaned quietly. 

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

My left hand roamed her body while I worked my way to her nipples. I brushed my hand along the very top of her inner thighs and across her lower stomach, feeling her push up into my hand, as I gently sucked and licked her heaving breasts. She was whimpering, trembling, as I slid my hand between her legs and gently cupped it over her pussy. She was soaking wet.

As I slid myself down her lithe body she suddenly tensed up and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing...going down there?" she whispered.

I lifted my face back up to hers, kissed her gently, and whispered back, "I want to taste you."

Her head fell back into the pillow, eyes closed, when I pulled myself back down and slid down onto the bed.

I lifted the green satin away from her hips and spread her legs apart gently. There in front of me was her beautiful lady garden. Her pussy lips, thin and slender like those on her mouth, glistened with wetness in the moonlight. She was bare, smooth, except for a little tumble of carefully manicured salt and pepper hair at the very top. 

I put my hands on her waist, knowing what was coming, and slowly passed my tongue between the slender lips and along the length of her slit. She bucked violently as I held her in place, her hips thrashing, and loudly moaned as I continued to work my tongue over and inside of her wet pussy. Her whole body was shaking when she suddenly froze and clamped her thighs on my head like a vise.

Her orgasm was intense.

I held her waist tightly, feeling her shake, as it flowed through her. She let out a gut-wrenching moan as I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face hard into her pussy, as she continued to tremble. Her hands fell away and her legs parted as her climax subsided. I looked up at her over her little garden, and for a moment I thought she passed out until I saw her head fall to one side.

A slow, deep moan passed her lips as her body relaxed.

I lifted myself and moved my face up to hers, lifting her chin with my left hand, and pressed my mouth on hers. Her lips parted and allowed my tongue to press into her mouth. I gently swirled it with hers. As I pulled my mouth away her tongue came out and travelled over her lips, feeling her wetness from my lips, and exploring the taste. 

"My...god," she quietly moaned.

I slid my boxers off and positioned myself at her hip. I took her hand in mine and placed it on my rock-hard cock, wrapping her slender fingers around the shaft. Her head snapped up from the pillow, and she suddenly sat up, as my cock throbbed in her hand.

"Oh my god...it's massive...it's so big..." she whispered to herself.

"Thank you, but it is not that big," I giggled. At eight inches long and over two inches thick, it is big, but it's not massive.

She sat up and put both hands on my cock. I leaned back and pushed my pelvis forward, giving her full view of my erection, as she felt it twitch. Her hands are so small and slender that it did, indeed, look massive. She slowly worked her hands up and down the length, the swollen head visibly pulsing in the moonlight, and stared at it awe.

"You are twice the size of Phil," she said quietly.

I took her hands away and pushed her back onto the pillow. I moved up and kissed her gently, keeping my mouth on hers, as I moved in between her legs. She resisted slightly, trying to hold her legs together, as I got into position. I used my knees to press her legs apart.

"Just relax...I will be very gentle," I whispered in her ear.

I leaned my upper body back and grabbed my cock with my right hand. I slid the tip along her slit as I kept her legs apart, letting it glide over and through her slender lips until I knew she was ready. Using the thumb and forefinger of my left hand I gently spread her pussy lips apart, exposing her opening, and gently began to push my cock into her.

The swollen head was met with resistance at first, then slid inside, as I kept gentle but firm pressure with my hips. A loud gasp escaped her lips at this, followed by a gentle moan. I slowly pushed in further, pulling back a little each time, as I worked the thick shaft inside of her. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs up and apart as I rocked my hips back and forth, my cock slowly pumping in and out of her, almost half of its length. 

"My god, it's so huge," she whimpered as I continued to slowly fuck her.

Her body trembled in anticipation each time I pulled back, waiting for the next thrust to fill her up, and she continued to whimper and moan each time I pushed it back into her. Her pussy was soaking wet, but very tight, as I slowly worked myself into her further and further.

Fuck, it felt incredible.

She began to move her hips, trying to push herself onto my cock, and suddenly climaxed. My cock was locked in place by her pussy, about six inches inside of her, and squeezed tightly. She made no noise as she shook, trembled and quivered for almost a minute with my cock throbbing inside of her.

Suddenly she relaxed, as did the grip on my shaft, and I felt her insides loosen up and get wetter. I resumed slowly pumping my aching cock in and out her, finding less resistance with each thrust, and felt her legs quiver.

"Give me all of it...I want to feel the whole thing," she quietly said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh, I'm sure," she responded.

I pushed her ankles together, lifting her legs straight up, and slowly began pumping more and more of my cock into her. She squealed and whimpered at first, then began moaning, then groaning loudly as I started pushing past the seven-inch mark. With one hard thrust, I buried myself to the hilt into her, resulting in a loud "OH MY GOD!" as the full amount of my thickness disappeared into her.

"You are so big...so big...soooo big," she moaned as I held my cock deep inside of her.

I began thrusting, my ability to deny my own climax dwindling, as I pumped into her tight channel. I looked down, watching her skin stretched around my shaft, pulling out with each withdrawal and then returning as my swollen cock disappeared. She started bucking her hips, meeting my thrusts, trying to keep me from pulling out of her.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she moaned over and over as I did just that.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again!" she exclaimed.

"Me, too!" I countered as I frantically pumped into her.

I gripped her ankles tight with one hand and steadied myself with the other as we climaxed together. Her nails dug into my thighs as she gripped onto my legs, her head thrashing wildly, and let out a scream of "OHH...HH...HH!"

My cock was both bursting and being squeezed at the same time by her clenching pussy as I came, barely remaining upright on my knees, in a body-quaking orgasm. It felt like it lasted minutes until my balls were drained and my sense of balance returned. My hoarse rasp of a groan had been drowned out by her loud, high-pitched screaming moan. 

I let go of her ankles and her legs dropped to the side as her hands released their death grip on my thighs. I watched as cum streamed out around the shaft of my cock, still buried in her tight cum-filled pussy. I slowly stroked it back and forth slightly, making her moan each time, and found the combination of my slippery load of cum and her tight channel was causing my cock to swell again.

I leaned over her, one arm on each side, and started fucking her again. My cock slid easier, the juicy lube making it slick and greasy, and I started to fuck her with abandon.

I wanted to cum again...I had to cum again... I needed to cum again... inside of this incredible pussy. 

My balls screamed for help as I emptied them into her again. 

We collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies. I made sure to fall to one side so as not to crush her petite little body under my almost two-hundred-pound frame. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, holding her head up in my hand, as my body relaxed. I let her head go and it dropped into the pillow. She didn't move or speak for nearly ten minutes as I quietly lay beside her.

With a groan she rolled onto her side, facing me, and gazed into my eyes. The bright green had been replaced with a soft hazel color. I rolled onto my back, and pulling herself into the crook of my arm, she lay her head on my chest. Her fingers floated over the hairs on my chest and stomach as we rested in silence. She turned her face up and looked at me.

"That was the best experience of my life," she quietly said in a serious tone.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I responded, "I sure did."

She put her head back down onto my chest and I gently stroked her hair. I swear she was purring.

"Do you always fuck like that?" she asked in a whisper, "do you fuck her like that all the time?"

I giggled, "No, not ALL the time."

"No wonder she never leaves the house," she said with a chuckle.

The nervousness was gone and her sense of humor was returning.

"I want to do that again," she said, "but in the morning...I have to sleep now."

"Would you like me to stay over?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Oh, yes...I would like that..." she said as she fell asleep on me.

I fell asleep as well.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments