Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Indecent Proposal - Part III

"While Amy fulfills her contractual obligations, Eric excercises his hall pass"

15
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Eric watched intently as Alexis strode up the stage stairs and floated across the dance floor to her pole. She was tall and lean with perfect skin to match her perfect body.  Grabbing the pole, she made an initial turn to the delight of the crowd, her porcelain white teeth and dark tan complimenting her sequined bra and panites perfectly.

Alexis stood a good 5'8", but closer to 6'0" in her acrylic heels.  Her long blonde hair nearly touched her perfect heart shaped ass and her other worldly breasts called out to be released from the D cups that strained to hold them. She slowly danced her way over to Eric while never losing eye contact, before saying, "I see that your girlfriend left with the high roller."

"Not my girlfriend," Eric countered, "she's my wife."

"Seriously?" Alexis replied with a questioning smile.

"Seriously," Eric answered, "and I have a twelve hour hall pass to use however I want."

"Well then," Alexis drawled with a seductive Aussie accent. "If you play your cards right then, maybe you'll be able to use me however you want."

With that statement hanging in the air, she twirled away back to her pole to begin her set while Eric contemplated all of the possibilities which it might imply.  

It quickly became apparent that Alexis was the club's featured dancer.  The crowd grew quickly around her table and Eric had the best seat in the house.  Alexis danced, pranced, and spun to the delight of all, while gathering a great deal of cash. She certainly knew how to play to a room with her many talents. 

As her two song set wound down, Alexis made a final trip around the perimeter of the stage for men to stuff bills of various denominations into her G string while receiving the obligatory type of body contact that was appropriate for their donation. The set concluded with Alexis giving Eric a coy glance over her shoulder as she sauntered away off stage.  

Eric remained in his chair for quite a while waiting for Alexis to make an appearance again on one of the other stages, but she never did.  When the waitress came around to check if Eric needed a fresh drink, he inquired when she might expect Alexis to dance another set. 

"Oh, she's done for the evening dear," was the reply. "She actually left the club out the rear staff door about ten minutes ago."  

'Great, just great,' Eric thought to himself. "Can I get my check please?" He handed the waitress his credit card.  

"Sure thing," she answered. "Be right back, hon."

Soon the waitress returned with Eric's credit card and the carbon copy for him to sign. As he began to sign it, he noticed a note slipped in behind them. 

"Meet me in the parking lot.  White Mercedes. Alexis," it said. 

Smiling to himself, Eric signed his tab and headed out of the club. As he exited the front door and looked around, the Mercedes pulled up through the covered valet area with the window already rolled down. 

"I hear you need a ride," came the voice from inside.  

"I do,"  Eric replied. "How much to Caesars?"

"I offer a set fare," the driver replied. "One thousand dollars for twelve exclusive hours of driving services and unlimited access to my exclusive personal assistant services during non-drive time."

"Excellent," Eric replied before getting in and handing her the cash. "Nice to get that out of the way right up front."

The Mercedes pulled away and made its way southward on The Strip toward Caesar's, while Alexis and Eric made each other's acquaintance.  Eric found that she was twenty-four and a recent transplant from Sydney, and had relocated to Las Vegas for obvious reasons. 

Before leaving work, Alexis had changed into a short white sequined club dress and matching heels for her driving duties. The colored lights of The Strip seemed to change colors like a chameleon as they traveled.  

As they pulled up to the front of the hotel, a valet quickly opened the driver's door and assisted Alexis out of the vehicle while another opened Eric's door.  Eric took Alexis's arm and the couple strolled into the lobby to the sights and energy of a Vegas Saturday night, before walking up to the registration desk.  

Eric exchanged greetings with the clerk before inquiring about whether they had any rooms for the evening.  

"You aren't staying here?" Alexis whispered.

"No," Eric replied, "but let's see what they say."   

Eric continued with the clerk, casually dropping the story that they had been out on the town in San Diego and had taken a flight to Vegas for the evening on a whim without even bringing any luggage.  

The clerk glanced up and nodded in a semi-believing fashion, then continued clicking away at her terminal before responding that the only rooms they had left were two Penthouse Strip View Suites at a cost of $1,250 per night.  

"We'll take one," Eric said as Alexis squeezed his arm and smiled. 

The elevator ride felt like an eternity as the sexual tension built.  Alexis stood in front of Eric and brushed her ass back and forth against him.  She could feel him growing harder behind her just as he slid a hand up the outside of her slender thigh and under her sequined skirt. 

The elevator chimed its arrival to their floor and they made their way toward the suite, slowed by intermittent stops to kiss and grope each other along the way.  Finally they reached their room at the end of the hall, a good sign for what they hoped would be an excellent view. 

They were not disappointed upon opening the door. The entire glorious length of The Strip was exposed through their floor to ceiling windows, stretched out before them in all her glory. 

"This is fantastic!" Alexis gushed as she explored the suite. 

Entering the bath, she was especially excited to see a whirlpool tub, walk in steam shower, and sauna. 

"Can I pour you a drink?" Eric shouted from the living room. 

"Yes," Alexis replied, "vodka soda please."

Returning to the living room, Alexis took her cocktail in hand before gazing out again across the city.  

"Spectacular!" she exclaimed. 

"Yes you are," Eric replied as he turned on some music from the room's media control system and settled into a large padded chair.  

Alexis set her drink down before turning to face him with the Strip in full view as her backdrop.

"I hope you enjoy this," she said with a smile. 

As the music played, Alexis began Eric's private table dance to his immense satisfaction. 

"Have you ever fucked a stripper?" she asked.  

"No," Eric said sheepishly. 

"You will tonight," Alexis answered. "Repeatedly."

The beat of the music increased as did Alexis's movements. She quickly removed her shoes and let her slender frame dance barefoot before moving closer to let Eric unzip her dress.  After doing so, Alexis danced away teasingly before letting it drop to the floor. 

There was nothing underneath.  

"Outstanding," Eric said with a smile. 

"Come over here." Alexis motioned with a finger. "I'm lonely."

Eric stood up and walked over to her. As Alexis danced around him she slowly undressed him. A button here, a belt there, until they stood naked together against the lights of Las Vegas. 

Eric's cock stood long and hard for Alexis, telling her what his lips had not yet. That he would be fucking her very soon.   

"What a beautiful cock you have." Alexis giggled as she placed her hand firmly on the shaft.  "I'll bet you are very talented with it." 

"I am," Eric replied, "and I think it is well past time to show you."

With that Alexis dropped to her knees in front of the full height windows and held Eric's cock firmly before taking a long and seductive first lick up the full length of it.  

"I'm going to suck you first," she countered "Don't cum too fast."

Alexis slid her mouth slowly down Eric's cock without so much as a hesitation in her motion until her lips made contact with his groin. In and out she moved as Eric's senses awakened. At the bottom of each deep throated plunge, Alexis would pause and extend her tongue to tickle the underside of his testicles before withdrawing again. He loved her teasing and grew iron hard from her efforts. 

Eric pulled Alexis to her feet and spun her around with her palms on the glass.  He had always fantasized about watching Amy being fucked like this by a well endowed stranger, but now he found himself about to live out his own fantasy in reverse fashion. Maybe Amy was out there somewhere doing the same right now. 

Alexis pushed back against the windows, arching her back and elevating her ass for Eric to caress.  It was smooth and perfect he thought, running his hands over it to her positive reaction.

blue777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blue777

Eric wrapped one arm around Alexis's torso and cupped one of her breasts in his hand before reaching around much lower and exploring the small area of daylight between her thighs.

Curling his middle finger, Eric gently pushed it inside Alexis's perfectly waxed pussy. She moaned her approval as she ground her ass against Eric's cock that now rode vertically up and down her crack. Her breast was heavy in his hand as he squeezed it and gave more attention to her dime sized nipple.  

"I want you inside me." Alexis moaned.  "Fuck me in front of these windows."

"Later," Eric replied. "I have something else in mind for you first."

Taking Alexis by the hand, he towed her toward the bathroom where he turned on both the steam shower and the sauna.  Within moments, the fog of the steam shower was building and he pulled her inside. 

The steam was hot and moist on their bodies as they embraced, Alexis's breasts pressed as firmly to Eric's chest as his cock did to her loins. Sweat started to build on their bodies and Alexis turned to lift one leg onto the shower seat.  Looking back over her shoulder she assertively said, "Put your cock in me...now."

Eric moved closer and placed a hand on her lower back while his other hand grasped his penis and guided it to her anxious pussy.  She was very tight and he fought hard to penetrate her. Alexis's head tipped back as a trickle of sweat ran down her spine and between her cheeks.  Eric pushed harder and parted her, forcing her to cry out as she welcomed him inside her. 

Reaching down under her raised leg, Alexis cupped Eric's balls while looking back over her shoulder and biting her full lower lip. Eric moved his hands to her waist and increased his pace, knocking her off balance while simultaneously helping her maintain it. 

With Eric thrusting up and into Alexis over and over as the temperature increased, their bodies began glistening with sweat as much as Eric's cock did from Alexis's juices.  Eric felt Alexis's legs buckle as she came hard, her pussy clutching him as she struggled to stay on her feet.  As her waves of pleasure subsided, he withdrew from her and led her into the sauna.  

Unlike the steam shower, the sauna seared with a dry heat and the smell of redwood.  Eric dropped a cup of water onto the heating element and the temperature climbed even further. 

Alexis sat back on the bench and took Eric's cock into her mouth again. He slid into her, before bumping against the back of her throat.  She grasped both of his butt cheeks with her hands and dug her nails in and held him there, sucking the base of his cock with her tightening lips. Pulling back she began taking long, slow strokes while supplementing her mouth with her hand.  

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked. "Do you want to cum on me?"

Eric did want to cum on her...badly. He pushed Alexis onto her back on the bench seat. The sauna felt like it was a thousand degrees.  She tipped her head to the side, offering her open mouth to him.  Eric took her quickly, fucking her skull to slurping, gurgling sounds that resonated from her mouth and throat. As he felt his testicles tighten, readying themselves to deliver their payload, he pulled back and let Alexis see the generous bead of pre-cum that hung on the head.  

Alexis turned on the bench, her head now uncomfortably tilted against the rear wall, lifting her legs high on Eric's shoulders while he assisted and moved between them. He held his cock, working it back and forth, up and down her Barbie perfect little pussy, teasing her clit with it each time as he neared orgasm. 

"Do you want to cum in my little slit, baby? Is that what you want? Alexis asked. "Let me see."

Eric gave himself a few extra strokes before pointing his cock downward. Hot, white bursts of cum exploded from him. He held himself tight to her as he inched slowly up her slit, filling it while she watched with delight. As his orgasm slowed he pushed forward and penetrated her again for a few finishing strokes, his cock disappearing into her through the pool of milky whiteness.  

Alexis's eyes bounced back and forth between Eric's eyes and his thrusting cock, marveling at his stamina. 

"Take me back to the windows," she pleaded.  "Take me back there and fuck me long and well for all of Vegas to see."

Eric pulled Alexis to her feet, quickly scooping her up and carrying her into the other room.  Dropping her to the ground in front of the glass, he pushed her to her knees and yanked her head back to open her mouth. 

"Suck my cock," he ordered.  

Alexis opened her mouth as Eric grasped her by both ears and forced his cock in roughly. 

"Breathe," he ordered as he began hammering her throat aggressively.  "Relax and breathe."

Alexis did as she was ordered.  

After working himself back to full hardness after his sauna release, Eric withdrew before pulling Alexis to her to her feet and spinning her toward the glass. 

"Put your hands on the windows," Eric ordered.  "Good, now stick your ass out for me."

Alexis did as instructed while glancing back over her shoulder.  She felt Eric step in between her legs to place the head of his engorged penis at the entry of her sopping wet pussy.  In a single thrust, he entered her so hard that her arms buckled, throwing her face first against the glass. Eric's pace increased as Alexis felt herself pounded against the windows, her sweaty body leaving more streaks on it with each impact, her arms pushing back in useless resistance. 

Eric grabbed the back of her hair with one hand while the other pressed against the small of her back with his thumb pointed downward in her crack. Alexis resisted meekly, feigning a struggle but actually loving his aggression.  Somewhere out there, surely someone could see their silhouettes against the windows, perhaps even Amy pressed against the windows of her own hotel. 

"You're probably very limber as a pole dancer, yes?" Eric puffed as he worked.

"Extremely." Alexis moaned back. 

Eric pulled out of her and spun her around, dragging her to the dining table nearby. He threw her up on it and grabbed her by the ankles, raising her legs. 

"Ready?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Alexis answered.

Eric buried himself deep inside her and then slid his hands under her back and lifted.  With her legs above his shoulders and holding Alexis tight to him, Eric walked back to the windows again and placed her spine against the cold glass. In this pike position he pinned her there as he thrust up and down into her to her helpless screams. 

After a few minutes, Eric's ambition and creativity were overcome by the leg fatigue that he needed to surrender to. Turning to the side, he lowered Alexis to the carpeting. 

"I'm actually even more flexible than that." Alexis panted. 

"Show me," Eric smiled.  

"No, you do it," she replied. "You'll want to.  Take my ankles and tuck them behind my head."

Eric couldn't believe what he was hearing. Men only see this kind of thing in the rarest of photos. The pretzel worthy sex position never to actually be encountered in real life, only by some other lucky bastard. 

Lifting her foot gently, Eric moved it higher until meeting a slight resistance near her ear. Slowly he pressed further until it really did pop into place. Taking the second foot in a repeated motion he did the same but the previously placed foot caused some additional difficulty. Alexis reached up and assisted him, pulling on her heel until it wrapped around her head as well.  As he kneeled before her in awe, Alexis looked up at him helplessly and said, "Punish me."

Eric extended his arms above her in push-up position and lowered himself slowly and deliberately, driving deep into Alexis as she watched and gasped at the ultimate penetration occuring just inches from her own face. Eric knew that this position was probably not one to last long before Alexis's legs went numb, so he worked diligently and aggressively, giving her exactly what she desired - pure animalistic, dominating sex. 

Alexis's eyes began to roll backward before her body began quivering violently. Realizing he was only strokes away from the end himself, Eric sped up his thrusting and exploded inside her as they clutched each other tightly. 

Exhausted, Eric withdrew before releasing Alexis's feet so they could lay on the floor.

'How could anything possibly top that?' Eric thought to himself. 

He had nine more hours to find out. 

 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments