Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Sexting - Part I

"A late night conversation with my Las Vegas suitor"

21
10 Comments 10
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes real life sexting exchanges can be as good as a story."

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

Love the photograph of you gazing out over the Las Vegas Strip Amy.  Very sexy!

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

Thank you!  Yes, that was definitely a memorable evening :)

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

Had I known you were in my hometown I could have certainly added to your memories.

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

I'm intrigued.  Tell me more...  What exactly might I have missed out on?

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

A fantastic night for sure.  I can gather from the view out of your window that you were at the Aria. Easy landmark for a Vegas person.  If you had posted that photo on the evening you were there, I might have reached out to see what your plans were for the evening.

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

And what if my reply had been that I was hitting the town with my husband?  Would that have scared you off?

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

Absolutely not.  After some back and forth, you would have eventually given in to my advances.  I would have swung by your hotel to meet you and your husband, assuming he was willing.  I'm guessing you would not have initially been fully committed, me being a stranger and all, so we would have had a few cocktails in a downstairs bar to loosen up, then hit a club or two while we got to know each other better. I have no doubt that we would have all hit it off well and that after a few cocktails that the subject eventually would have turned to a discussion about a possible MMF back in your room. How would things have gone after that do you think?  I'm attractive, athletic and intelligent, so the physical piece wouldn't have been an issue.

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

You're correct that my husband would have been with me. We don't cheat on each other and I would never meet a stranger alone, let alone an internet stranger. I'm positive it would have taken a few cocktails for me to relax and I'm not sure what type of small talk that would have entailed. We really aren't club people, but if you have connections I'm sure we would have checked them out. It's so hard to talk in a club without screaming in someone's ear, so the conversation might have been awkward and I think we would have adjourned to a quieter bar to further our dialog. I've always had a fantasy about a FFM threesome, and haven't been that attracted to the idea of a MMF. I know my husband would be pretty shy about a conversation like that.  How would you have started it?

Sent: 08 Aug 2018

I would have led into the conversation by first saying how beautiful you are Amy and how I would never want to cause a situation between the two of you that was uncomfortable for either of you. I would continue by describing how bringing another man into your bed could be an incredible experience for both of you. How for your husband the act of sharing his wife with another man in a trusting manner could be incredibly arousing and how for you it could be the same, but with the added physical pleasure of being satisfied in a way that he could never give to you alone. I would also tell you both that you would control everything and that I would only do as you told me to and permitted. He would eventually ask you if you really wanted to do such a thing, to share that experience together and you would say shyly that you did.  To confirm, I would ask that you confirm your wishes by saying out loud to both of us "I want you both to take me upstairs to our room and fuck me now." Just saying it loud would already have you growing wet in your panties as we walked toward the elevator.

Sent: 09 Aug 2018

Wow, you've piqued my interest now. Maybe I really would entertain such a notion if it was presented like that.  An attractive man made discretely available to us in an environment tailor-made for such misbehavior.  I can feel how the exhilaration would build on the long elevator ride upward.  Once in the room, the two of you would start by undressing me together down to my bra and panties, leaving my heels on. Then I would kneel in front of my husband before unzipping his fly and taking his already hardening cock out. I'd stroke and suck him for a while as you watched, before eventually turning to watch you disrobe for us. Your cock would already be very erect as you removed your slacks, displaying confidently for us that you are a good deal larger than my husband.  I would then stand and come to you before spinning around so you could hold me as my husband undressed. He'd watch your hands roaming over my breasts and down the front of my panties. He'd know from my movements that I am already enjoying the feeling of your vertical cock pressed against my crack. With you both now naked, together you would take me to the bed and finish removing my remaining clothing.

NikollBerryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikollBerryy

Sent: 09 Aug 2018

Your husband moves between your thighs now, preparing to enter you first as I stand patiently along the side of the bed. Together we'd watch as he spreads you open and slowly penetrates you, your back arching up in satisfaction. He fucks you well while I stand just within your reach. He knows I want to join in but he isn't the one who will initiate it. You look up into his eyes and nod your approval before turning and grasping my cock in your hand. Hungrily you stroke it while he watches you before opening your mouth to take me inside of it. You love it and he does too. He grows harder inside you and his thrusting grows faster at the sound of your muffled moaning. Your body buckles as he easily brings you to orgasm, your mouth and teeth clenched tightly on my shaft until it eases. He pulls out of you and steps back,  now ready to watch another man satisfy you. 

Sent: 09 Aug 2018

I'm anxiously nervous as he moves behind me, letting me lie back onto him while he holds and supports me so that I can watch you. He strokes my hair softly and I feel him kiss my neck to relax me. Whispering in my ear, he asks a final time if I am sure about this and I quietly reply that I am. It's strange to see an unfamiliar cock moving closer to me and I tense just a little as you draw closer. Lying the head of your penis on me, you pause and allow me to run my hand up and down it. Gently, I wrap my fingers around it before intently rubbing it up and down the narrowness of my wet and eager slit.  Softly but firmly you press forward, parting my tiny pussy easily. I feel my husband's grasp tighten on me and know he is feeling the same restrained excitement that I am. Finally, you drive all the way home and I react lustfully as my inhibitions vanish.

Sent: 09 Aug 2018

You writhe beneath me now, hungry to be taken.  Your arms flail wildly from your husband to me and back again, desperate for something that they cannot yet settle on. My thrusting grows harder, matching your cries that grow louder with them.  Your husband pulls your thighs wider, holding you open and defenseless to me as you watch.  Your breasts bob violently up and down in rhythm with our passion, your nipples hard and desperate for attention.  Suddenly your body racks uncontrollably, your eyes clenched tightly as you relish in the pleasure being released from it.  

Sent: 10 Aug 2018

Gasping, my eyes open again, affixing themselves on yours before dropping lower.  After watching a few final strokes, I reach down and pull you from my body, your long and rigid shaft protruding proudly from my tiny hand.  Vigorously I stroke you as we all watch, driving you closer and closer to the release you need.  I feel my husbands eyes watching over my shoulder, waiting like mine for the reward of my efforts. Then, a sign as your legs buckle, signaling that the culmination of our act is near.  With a final long and squeezing stroke you erupt, your milky white payload arching forth in successive spurts that criss-cross my torso before slowing to  a flow that covers my fingers and hand.  Exhausted, you step back from me as I wipe my hand across my breasts, my husband sliding from under my limp body, ready for his patience to be rewarded.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments