Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip Of A Life Time: Chapter One, A Night Out

"A Kiwi couple win a trip of a lifetime to the UK. Will this be the start of a sexual awakening?"

5
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing a story, constructive criticism welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Everything in the story is completely fictitious."

Mary and Jeff had been together for five years. To celebrate they had decided to go out for a few drinks and see where the night led them. They had gone to a small bar not far from their apartment and had settled down at a booth with a view of everyone entering the bar.

Mary hoped Jeff would be a little more outgoing tonight. She was getting the feeling that something just wasn’t right like the spark had somehow gone from their relationship.

A common fantasy they had was to bring a third person into the bedroom. Predictably Jeff wanted another woman; Mary wasn’t fussed but thought two men to ravish her sounded awesome. But it was just a fantasy, the chance of Jeff having the balls to do anything seemed laughable.

Mary was broken from her thoughts by Jeff asking something. "What was that? Sorry, I was deep in thought."

"I could see that," was Jeff’s reply. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure, surprise me."

Mary slipped back into her thoughts. Jeff was too much of the jealous type to let another man please her. Maybe I could tie him up and make him watch? At that thought alone there was a tingling between her thighs. The more she thought about it the wetter and more turned on she got.

Jeff placing the drinks on the table pulled her back to reality. "Having dirty thoughts were you?" Jeff asked.

"Why would you say that?" Mary asked in return.

"You were squirming in your seat and had a look of pleasure on your face, that’s all."

Quick thinking saved Mary, "I was remembering the night we had sex in the booth at the strip club if you must know. This booth looks similar somehow."

Jeff just looked at her and said, "Okay."

At that point Mary looked up, a couple had just walked in. She could see they were married, and happily so. She couldn’t figure out why, but to her, they seemed a little out of place. As she watched them they both locked eyes with her and she didn’t know what to do, so she just smiled.

They both smiled back and moved off to the bar. Something about this couple drew her to them. She didn't know what, but she couldn’t stop watching them. Jeff noticed the exchange but didn’t say anything and just went back to sipping his drink.

The couple moved to a table and sat down. From where they were they could see Mary and the back of Jeff's head - Mary could see them but Jeff couldn’t even when he turned his head.

Every now and then she would see the couple talk then look over. The wife would open her legs a little and flash her most intimate parts at Mary each time she leaned in to talk. Well, that’s what it seemed like to Mary anyway. Maybe something fun could happen tonight! Jeff would stop that though, wouldn't he?


.....


Jade and Lev were like two fish out of water. It was the first time the two of them had been overseas together. They had both travelled a little on their own but never as a duo. Somehow they had won a competition for a trip for two to London, England. The hustle and bustle of London was a far cry from small-town New Zealand, but with a four week, all expenses paid vacation they thought they could handle it. Especially without the kids.

They left the Grand Oaks Hotel and decided to find a bar for a few drinks and see if they could find someone to make the night more entertaining. They had never done anything with another person but thought being in a different country on vacation was as good a time as any to try. They found a small bar and Lev held the door so Jade could walk in.

The bar was a little gloomy but as their eyes adjusted they both saw an attractive woman looking in their direction. When they locked eyes she smiled, as by chance, they both smiled back at the same time. Jade and Lev found their way to the bar, purchased drinks, then found somewhere to sit. As it turned out, their seat looked directly at the woman that had been watching them when they walked in.

Jade broached the topic she was sure they were both thinking. "Should we see if that woman wants to play tonight?"

Lev barely paused a second and replied, "hell yeah! What’s the plan, my sexy wife?"

"Since I'm not wearing panties tonight, each time we lean in and talk, I’m going to flash her. Hopefully, that will pique her interest in us. Each time you go get us drinks, get them a round. Get the barman to give her this note with the first drinks." 

SamaanthaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaVega

Jade wrote, 'meet us outside the disabled toilets in 5 minutes if you want a good time tonight,' and handed the note to Lev.

"Disabled toilets? How do you know there are any?"

"I can see the sign from here," Jade replied. Jade skulled her drink and looked at Lev. 

"Okay then," he said, knocking back his drink.

He collected up the note and his wallet and went to the bar. As he was walking back Jade watched the barman give the woman the note and place drinks on their table.

Jeff tried to turn and see who the barman pointed to but wasn’t able to see. He didn’t care anyway, he had a free drink. Tonight was looking up! Mary secretly read the note. She had butterflies the size of jumbo jets in her tummy when she locked eyes with the couple and nodded. When Mary saw the couple go in the direction of the toilets she said to Jeff, "be back soon, just heading to the ladies' room."

As Mary approached the disabled toilets she couldn't see the couple. Just then the door opened and a woman pulled her in. Mary almost melted when she heard them talk, she loved a good accent and they sounded downright sexy!

Jade explained they wanted to have some sexy fun tonight, and that Mary looked like fun.

Mary wanted sexy fun but what about Jeff? Then she remembered her thoughts from earlier and decided maybe she could have some sexy fun tonight. Mary explained her problem, a jealous boyfriend with no balls.

To Lev's surprise, Jade said, "no worries, I've got this."

Jade then pushed Mary up against the wall and kissed her softly. Jade reached under Mary’s short dress, pulled down her panties, and got her to slip them off. She then ran her fingers up and down Mary’s delicate pink lips and was delighted she was so wet already! 

Jade then picked up Mary's panties and stuffed them into Mary's tight wet hole, leaving just the smallest bit of fabric exposed. Mary was then sent back to her table, not knowing what was going to happen tonight with these smooth-talking strangers, but she was up for anything. Jeff was the big unknown.

 

As Jade and Lev returned to their table they purchased more drinks for themselves and the other couple. Each time Lev got drinks he sent them a round as well.

At approximately 10:30 PM Jade excused herself and went to the ladies. It was then Lev noticed the couple had gone. When Jade returned, so did the couple and Jade had some info.

Jade explained, "The couple were Mary and Jeff. Mary likes the idea of Jeff being excluded from the night, kept in the dark, only being able to hear things. She said it makes her wet just thinking about it."

That's interesting Lev thought.

"Mary also said she thinks Jeff is getting a bit wasted from all the drinks we have given him as he is a drinking lightweight, so we should get the night moving."

With that, Jade got a piece of paper out of her handbag and wrote a note. She put it in an envelope and sat a room key on top of it. Jade then wrote out a second note, placed it in an envelope, and sealed it before placing it back in her handbag.

"What toys did you pack Lev?" 

"All of them love, didn’t know what to bring so packed everything."

Outstanding, Jade thought to herself.

Jade and Lev pick up their things and walked over to the bar. They purchase a drink for Mary and water for Jeff. Jade picked up the drinks, the envelope, and room key and walked over to Mary and Jeff's table. She put everything on the table and reached down and placed her hand on Jeff's crotch while whispering in his ear,

"Drink the water and sober up. I’ve got big plans for you tonight if you are up to it."

Jade then reached over and ran her fingers up and down Mary's soft folds again while passionately kissing her. Jade then placed the room key and envelope between Mary’s breasts before returning to the bar.

Jade and Lev then left.

Mary opened the envelope.

Room 338, Grand Oaks Hotel, Midnight, Don’t be late.

Published 
Written by Landjexperiment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments