Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Across The Street Is Taught A Lesson - Part 1

"Monica has the hots for old man Powers."

73
44 Comments 44
22.3k Views 22.3k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Monica Sheppard lived across the street. She had always been amiable toward my dear wife and me. After Joan had passed away, she'd come over every chance she could to check in on me. Neither of us had any inkling as to the events which would profoundly affect the two of us.

The summer of her eighteenth year had marked two years since my wife, Joan’s passing. Our house’s sat directly across from each other and from the living room, I could see her bedroom window. I knew this because I had seen her sitting at her desk, which sat off to one side facing the wall. She’d sit there doing her homework during the school year.

She had just graduated from high school, and it was the start of summer vacation for her. As I hauled plastic bags filled with Joan’s clothes onto the porch, I heard a familiar voice.

“Hi Mister Powers, need any help before I go on my run?”

I looked up, and there she was, dressed in a pair of black running shorts and matching sports bra with a front zipper. 

“Sure, I’ve got four more bags inside.” 

Before I knew it, she had come outside with the bags, two in each hand.

“Jeez, Mister Powers, what’s in these bags? They're a little heavy.”

“Joan’s clothes, I’m donating them to the Salvation Army.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...”

Before she could finish, I had told her it was okay, and that I was okay too. After she had placed the bags down, I watched her run down the stairs and head off. Though I’m old enough to be her grandfather, I still had a healthy libido, though it had been in limbo for a long time.

I stood there and watched her run down the tree-lined block. Her long blond braided ponytail bounced with each stride. Her cute butt didn’t go unnoticed either. When she was out of sight, I went inside and made myself a ham on rye sandwich. After adding mayo and a generous slice of a homegrown tomato, I grabbed a Diet Pepsi from the fridge. With my sandwich and soda in hand, I went into the living room to catch the noon news.

Afterward, I went out back and pulled weeds from the flower garden. The next item on my to-do list was tilling up the dirt and mulch. After a short break, the evergreen shrubs needed trimming. By the time I had finished, it was late afternoon, and I went inside to clean up. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and phoned Antonio’s. After I had placed my order, I went into the living room and watched the Cubs play the Cardinals.
 
Just as the sun was setting, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, there stood Cathy, my favorite delivery person. She had on a pair of cutoff jeans and a red V-neck T-shirt. Her ample breasts stretched the top to its limit.

“Here’s your pizza, Mr. Powers. Will that be all for tonight?” She said in her familiar flirty voice.

“Yes, and I’m old enough to be your grandfather,” I said, as I gave her a knowing wink and handed her the money with a very generous tip.

“And I prefer older men, you handsome devil,” she said and winked knowingly before turning to leave.

“Keep showing up dressed as you are, I just may take you up on your offer,” I said as she headed toward her car.

“Well, I’m glad you like my outfit. Night, Mr. Powers, and enjoy your pizza,” she shouted back as she was getting in her car.

I saw Monica sitting on her porch and wave to Cathy before she got in her car. I watched as she drove off, waved to Monica and closed the door. I went back to watching the ball game and thought, tomorrow should be interesting. With two beers and a small, thin & crispy pizza in my gut along with working outside, I soon dozed off. 

When I woke, it was one o’clock in the morning and I noticed the blinds in the dining room bay window weren’t closed. I walked over to close them and in doing so, saw Monica’s silhouette in her bedroom window. The room was bathed in fluorescent blue light and thank god I had no lights on as I watched her sway side to side. She appeared to be wearing a pair of headphones as she began dancing around. I closed the blinds just enough so I could still watch and boy, what happened next got that nearly forgotten feeling between my legs all stirred up.

She reached behind and the next thing I knew; she twirled what appeared to be her bra over her head before flinging it to the side. The erotic dancing continued for a while as she fondled her tits. When the dancing stopped, one hand slowly slid downward and between her parted legs as she appeared to be pulling her nipples with the other hand.

Then, as suddenly as she appeared in the window, the light went out, and she was gone. I was left hanging with a seven-inch stiffy between my legs that needed to be taken care of. I went back in the living room, sat down in my chair and turned on my iPad. I went straight to my favorite porn site and jerked off to a few videos as I thought about Monica. Afterward, I went to bed and was looking forward to tomorrow.

 


o0o

 

It was nine o’clock when I got up, showered and dressed before making myself two egg sandwiches for breakfast. A cup of decaffeinated coffee to wash down breakfast and after cleaning up, I was all set. The first thing on my list was to go purchase the material needed to fix up the strip of stone alongside the driveway. 

As I backed the car down the driveway and onto the street, I noticed Monica mowing their front yard, dressed in a pair of cutoffs and a crop top. She smiled, then waved, and I did the same before driving off. As I looked out the rearview mirror, I saw her place a hand over her mouth and fling it outward. I couldn’t believe it; she threw me a kiss!

While driving, I thought about what transpired last night and just now. I came up with a blank and was curious what else may happen over the next two days. This behavior was untypical coming from her.

Arriving at the garden center, I bought fifteen bags of river rock, two rolls of weed cloth and five boxes of landscape staples. After I made my purchase, I drove back home and unloaded the bags of rock. It was now time for lunch, so I went inside and heated the leftover meatloaf from two nights ago and made a salad. After cleaning up from lunch, I went back outside and grabbed a pair of gloves along with a shovel. 

I cleared half the strip of rock along the side of the driveway before calling it a day. That and unloading the car took its toll, even though I naturally took two welcome breaks. After showering, I slipped on a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen where I grabbed two beers from the fridge. As I sat in the living room drinking the ice-cold brewskies, I watched McClintock, starring John Wayne. Being too tired to make any dinner, I phoned  Antonio’s and placed an order for a Sicilian shrimp dinner with a classic salad. 

Midway through the movie, the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door and there stood a kid; I hadn’t seen beforehand. He said, “That’ll be twenty-five dollars. I handed him the money with a generous tip, and he handed me the bag. As he headed toward his car, I saw Monica being dropped off. She had on a pair of athletic shorts and a bikini top. A towel was draped over her arm as she walked up to her house and went inside.  

I returned to watch the movie and enjoy my dinner. As soon as it got pitch-black outside, I went over to the dining room bay window. The blue light was on again in Monica’s room. I closed the blinds just enough, so I couldn’t be seen and yet I could have a good view. Moments later, she appeared and seemed to be naked except for those headphones. This time she began dancing erotically as if she were performing in a gentleman’s club. This went on for five minutes, and her sensuous movements had my cock standing at attention in no time. Just as her deft hands began exploring her body, she quickly went to the side, and the blinds came down. 

I stood there for a moment and, unable to see anything, closed the blinds and retired to bed.  
 

 

o0o

 

Morning came early for me as I wanted to get a jump on my project before it got unbearably hot and humid. I made myself a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs with bacon bits, sausage, toast with huckleberry jam and decaffeinated coffee. After cleaning up, I grabbed two-liter bottles of kiwi strawberry water and went outside. Opening the garage door, I brought out a shovel, rake, gloves and a lawn chair. 

Once I had everything ready, it was time to work. The first thing was to remove the rest of the stone from alongside the driveway. All the stone which was removed would be reused before using the new stone. The next step was to remove the worn weed cloth and landscape staples and replace them with the ones that were purchased. First, though, I had to remove a few roots from the tree next door and level off the soil.

By nine am, I had removed the remaining stone along with the worn weed cloth and staples. It was time for a needed break and as I sat on the lawn chair, taking a swig of water from the bottle, up the driveway came Monica. As she came closer, it wasn’t hard to not notice the youthful tits bouncing under her white V-neck T-shirt. Her facial expression told me she seemed genuinely troubled about something. 

“Good Morning, Mr. Powers. Would you appreciate some help?”

“I wouldn't mind, as long as you don’t have any other plans.” 

“Nope, now what would you like me to do?”

“For starters, you can grab a pair of gloves from the shelf in the garage. Now take the shovel and level the soil starting at the other end.”

I watched her walk to the other end as her firm butt wiggled with each step in those low riser cutoff jeans.

As we worked, I’d glance over and would notice how much more of her butt showed as she moved about. The sight of jean material slipping between her firm butt cheeks had my cock standing at attention in no time. As we continued working, her sweat-soaked T-shirt clung to her like a second skin. It had become difficult to concentrate on the work at hand as I kept stealing glances. 

Monica knew exactly what she was doing to me as she would bend over, exposing more of her gorgeous ass. Now and then, she’d stretch and her taut nipples would be visible through the now transparent material of her top. At one point, we caught each other looking and gave a knowing smile. 

It was time to up my game and see how Monica would react. With one swift motion, I pulled off my T-shirt and flung it to the side. I caught her looking as I went back to work. She watched for a moment and then went back to work. After that, we openly would check each other out as we bridged the gap between us. After four hours of work, we added the last of the river stone.

Once the tools and remaining bags of stone were put away, I offered her a bottled water, which she gladly took and quenched her thirst.

We walked over to the concrete patio that I had stained a light tan color. She took me by surprise, “Do you think I’m pretty, Mr. Powers?”

“No Monica, I see you as a beautiful young lady. You’re kind, outgoing, and have a lot going for you." 

“You really think I’m beautiful?”

“Yes, but what’s really been troubling you all day?”

“I don’t know who else I can talk to and it’s something I’m ashamed of.”

“You can talk to me, I promise not to be judgmental and keep this confidential.”

“Well, first, my parents are out of town for a wedding, but won’t be back for another two days.” 

I could see she was getting nervous. “Yes, your mother had asked me to monitor you and for you to not hesitate to let me know if there was something you needed.”

We stepped onto the patio and the two of us each sat on a plush Rattan chair facing each other.

“Now for the hard part, I’ve been watching you work outside. When you removed your T-shirt, I just had to come over and offer my help the following day in hopes I’d get a real good look. Now that I have and seeing that very sizable bulge in your khaki shorts. I’m so horny, I need to feel your cock in my pussy. I’m tired of using my fingers and the vibrator.” 

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“No, the two boys I dated a few times wanted blow jobs and hand jobs. They even said I was terrible at those and didn’t want to waste their time getting me off. 

“I’m sorry you had to go through that. Before I say anything, is there something else you want to say?”

“Yes, I enjoy dancing and wanted to see what pole dancing was all about. As a result, I googled it and watched a few videos that showed women stripping as they danced. 

“Did their erotic dancing affect you in any way?” 

“Yes, it did.” 

“What did you do then?” 

“Oh, Mr. Powers, I think you know what I did.” She gave me a mischievous smile. 

“I do and must say you have been a very mischievous girl that needs to be properly punished for such lewd behavior.” 

“I danced for you, did you get turned on?” 

“Most definitely, and your teasing today had my cock standing at attention. Though dancing erotically in your window isn’t appropriate. Hopefully, no one else saw you.”  

“This has been an eye-opening conversation, and I need a moment.” 

She sat there and looked uneasy as I took a moment and carefully gathered my thoughts. I could tell her to go home and forget this candid conversation. Yet this beautiful eighteen-year-old sitting across from me had bared her soul and wants to have sex with me. 

“Okay Monica, if we take this any further there will be no going back and no one is to know. Not even your friends.”  

“I understand and will do anything you desire.” 

There was a moment of silence as we sat looking at each other. She then rose to her feet and danced. Her deft hands gripped the hem of her V-neck T-shirt and as her hips swayed rhythmically side to side, she seductively licked her full lips. With the shirt bunched up under her tits, Monica clutched the liter bottle of water in both hands. She held it up high, tilted her head and poured the water into her open mouth. 

My cock snapped to attention as I watched the water flow over her tits and soak the crotch of her cutoff jeans. After she set the bottle on the arm of her chair, her deft hands gripped the bunched-up shirt and gradually pulled it further up. With the bottom half of those youthful orbs exposed, her index fingers lightly followed the gentle curve along the sides and underbust.  

She danced her way to me as I eagerly snatched up my water bottle and rose from my chair. She jerked the T-shirt over her head, letting it drop as I poured water over her ample chest. Her gentle hands locked behind my head and pulled me toward her taut nipple. The water bottle dropped from my hand as I swirled my tongue over the eraser size nub.

As I sucked and gently licked her nipples, her hands sought their way to my belt. Before I knew it, the shorts along with my boxers were pooled around my feet. The pleasant feeling of fingers other than mine wrapped around my stiff pole felt incredible. The touch was soft and gentle as her hand started sliding along the shaft to the large mushroom-shaped head.

LoveZeixaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveZeixaTS

Gently biting down on one nipple and then the other, my fingers were busy undoing the snap of her shorts. She promptly released her grip on the veiny shaft and crooked her fingers in the waistband as I pulled down the zipper. The shorts slid down her long, toned legs and pooled around her shapely ankles. She didn’t have any panties on and there before me was a nicely trimmed bush in the familiar shape of a diamond.

l reached for her delicate hand, “Let’s continue in the shower.” 

She beamed and eagerly followed me inside. As we walked toward the master bathroom, she gently took hold of my cock. When we eagerly stepped into the walk-in shower, Monica went and stood under the showerhead. I turned on the water and as I went over to join her and she said, “What do you think, Mr. Powers?”

“You are most definitely a beautiful young lady,” I said as she turned all the way around.

“I can’t wait to taste that big, beautiful cock and feel it inside me,” she said as she reached for the bottle of liquid soap.

She squirted a liberal amount on her tits and flat stomach. Then she squirted soap on my chest and stomach before setting down the bottle. We stood there, gently washing the sweat and grime off our bodies....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments