Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Across The Street Is Taught A Lesson - Part 2

"Monica has lunch with Mr. Powers and is surprised by who joins them."

51
31 Comments 31
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"In the first part 'The Girl Across The Street Is Taught A Lesson,’ Monica confided in old man Powers. Two boys said she was terrible at giving blowjobs and handjobs. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He soon discovered how wrong those boys were."

I woke to a pleasant sunny morning and after climbing out of bed; I went commando slipping on a pair of gray athletic shorts and a black T-shirt. Finished changing the sheets and cleaning up, I went to the gourmet kitchen. I opened a cabinet, took out two pizza pans and set them on the granite countertop.

It was already nine o’clock as I started the coffee maker and fried up some bacon with scrambled eggs. After washing the dishes, it was time to do some housecleaning before Monica showed up. Cathy would be here at one o’clock with the extra-large, thin and crispy pizzas.

Ninety minutes later, I had finished and went outside to get the morning newspaper. On the way to the patio, I grabbed a cup of Joe. As I sat there reading the local paper and sipping my decaffeinated coffee, I heard someone coming...

“Good Morning, Mr. Powers.”

It was Monica, and she had a gym bag in her hand and was dressed in a pair of navy blue athletic shorts. The pink short-sleeved crop top with snaps down the middle, barely reached below her ample breasts.

“Good morning Monica, though it’s practically noon. What’s with the gym bag?”

“You’ll find out later.”

“Yesterday, you mentioned the pole dancing videos you watched, and that it turned you on as the girls stripped,” I said as I rose to my feet.

 “I can’t lie, it made me horny, and I masturbated.”

“I saw Cathy wave to you the other night after she delivered my pizza. Is she a friend of yours?”

“She is and I must confess, I think she’s hot. Am I a lesbian because I got off watching those videos and thinking my longtime friend is hot?” 

“Not at all, you are merely inquisitive and may want to experience intimacy with another woman. Let’s go inside, we still have time before the pizzas are delivered.”

“Pizzas? Who else is joining us?”

“You’ll see soon enough,” I said as I held open the door.

Once inside I handed her an envelope. She opened it and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a fifty. Before she could speak, I told her it was for her helping me. She dropped the bag, jumped into my arms and thanked me as she kissed me. When she had composed herself,  I showed her to my home theatre with all the bells and whistles.

There are two plush swivel chairs on either side of a large daybed. Mounted on the wall is a seventy-two-inch high definition tv with high-speed internet. She went and sat on the bed as I softened the recessed lights. Climbing on the bed, I told her about a female-friendly website with erotic and sensual videos. 

“Come and sit between my legs. We have time to watch two videos.”

When she was comfortably settled, I turned on the tv and went to the website. I let her select what to watch, and she selected one with a couple in a pool. As the video played, I noticed she began fondling her tits. I reached around and carefully slipped my eager hand inside the waistband of her shorts.

I discovered she had gone commando. She was oohing and aahing as my hand moved gently up and down her slit. The passionate lovers on the screen moved from one position to another while in the water. 

For the climactic scene, the woman was getting plowed by his enormous cock from behind as she held onto the pool’s edge. Monica pressed against me, her hips lifted slightly and she came simultaneously as the guy shot his cum onto her back. The video ended with the couple holding each other while sitting in the water. Monica laid against me, my hand gently pressed against her mound as she gradually recovered. 

“I enjoyed how the lighting showed the intimacy between the couple, it was very sensual.”

“Before I pick the next video, let’s open your top,” I said as my deft fingers carefully undid the top snap.

“Ooh, Mr. Powers, what are you doing?” She said in her naughty girl voice.

“I’m opening the top, so I can see and touch your perfect tits,” I said as my fingers continued undoing the nine snaps. 

When the last snap was carefully undone, she gently pulled each half to the side. I told her to look at the screen as I clicked on the video. I heard a soft intake of breath as two large-breasted women covered in droplets of water appeared. As we watched them making love, my hands gently pulled her nipples. The couple on screen were sixty-nining when I saw Monica touch her mound. She started fingering her pussy and my hands pressed into the soft tit flesh as the action on the screen switched to the lovers, tribbing.  

“What are you imagining, Monica?” I said as I moved a hand down to her mound.

“I’m imagining how it would feel to enjoy having Cathy perform that on me. I can’t help it. She’s gorgeous.”

My nimble finger gently stroked her clit as she fingered her pussy. Our other hands were kneading her tits as the action on the screen switched to face-sitting. The woman on screen cried out as she climaxed, and Monica’s body stiffened as she came. I gently placed my hand over her mound as I kissed her neck. As she was recovering, she realized what she had said.

“Oh my god, did I say what I thought I said?”

“You did, my dear, and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Now let’s go get ready. The pizzas will be here soon.”

We climbed off the bed and standing there, I gently pulled her top together. As I buttoned the snaps, she reached down and rubbed her gentle hand along the prominent bulge in my shorts. As I buttoned the top snap, she planted her full lips on mine. The kissing was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, and we abruptly straightened ourselves out. I told her to wait in the kitchen and answered the door.  

I opened the front door. There stood Cathy, my favorite delivery person. She had on a pair of white athletic shorts and a cream-colored crop top with spaghetti straps. Her ample breasts stretched the top to its limit.

“Here are your pizzas, Mr. Powers. Will that be all for tonight?” She said in her familiar flirty voice.

“No, I’m taking you up on your offer from the last time. Please come in,” I said as I took the pizzas.

She noticed the envelope in my hand and I handed it to her. She opened it and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a fifty. She tried giving it back, I refused and told her it was for all the times she put a smile on this old man’s face when she made a delivery. Cathy jumped into my arms, thanked me and kissed me.

As we went to the kitchen, I told her to be quiet. We silently entered and saw Monica standing at the fridge with her back to us. She gently nudged me in the ribs and whispered, “You old devil, got yourself a hottie. I could absolutely devour her.”  

She snuck up, reached around and groped Monica’s tits. She spun around and as she tenderly kissed Cathy, looked at me and winked knowingly. I stood there with pizzas in hand, dumbfounded.

“Oh look, Cathy, I think we genuinely shocked Mr. Powers. Let’s help him with the pizzas.”

They came over and kissed me on both cheeks. Monica took the pizzas and opened the paper wrapping before placing them on the pizza pans. Cathy gently groped my butt as she went over and turned the oven on to warm. They came over, took me by the hands and escorted me out onto the patio.

“Monica, you didn’t tell me there’s a hot tub back here,” she said as they pulled me along.

“Now Mr. Powers, I’ll explain everything once we’re in the hot tub. Turn around and no peeking,” Monica said.

Turning around, I heard the rustling of clothes. Followed shortly by, “Your turn, we won’t look.”

Turning back around, I saw they had their hands over their eyes. They were sitting so only their heads and shapely shoulders were visible.

While I took off my clothes, I thought how lucky I was. Having not one, but two beautiful eighteen-year-old girls waiting for me to join them. I quickly climbed into the tub and sat across from them.

“You can look now, girls.”

They lowered their hands and before I could ask, Monica explained that she and Cathy were best friends. She went on and said they had fooled around a little and found they were sexually attracted to each other. Cathy added that they hadn’t as yet done anything but kiss and fingered each other.

She added Monica had confided in her what we had been doing, including her dancing. Monica said she told Cathy that a threesome would be a good time to go all the way with each other. And that an audience would only add to the experience. After hearing this, I told them I felt honored they chose me for their audience. 

“Before that happens, Cathy is riding that big cock of yours,” Monica said as they stood and moved toward me. 

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

I was already familiar with her neatly trimmed diamond-shaped bush. When I saw Cathy’s neatly trimmed bush in the shape of an arrow pointing down, I wanted to dive right in for a taste.

“The two of you are gorgeous,” I said as they sat on either side of me.

They pressed their tits against me as their hands dipped below the churning water. I could tell Monica was fondling my balls as Cathy wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft. 

“FYI, Mr. Powers. I’m a 36C and Monica is a delicious 32D.”

“There are six holes that need to be fucked,” Cathy said as she straddled my lap.

“And two pairs of tits,” added Monica, who held my cock up. 

“I’m on the pill, Allen.”

In one quick motion, I was balls deep in her tight pussy. Monica had moved behind her and started fondling my balls. While Cathy bounced on my lap, she leaned forward and rubbed her tits on my face. I felt my balls being repeatedly squeezed gently, then fondled.

Cathy moaned and groaned as she pressed a nipple against my lips. I eagerly sucked the stiff nub into my mouth, swirling my tongue around. Her pussy tightened around my cock as she bounced with urgency. I was moaning as I bit down on the tasty nub, and that’s when I felt my balls being squeezed harder.

“That’s it, girl, ride him hard. He’s about to come,” Monica said as she gave my balls one last squeeze.

“Yes, yes, fill me with your cum!”

“Oh yeah, here it comes.  Uugghh, uugghh!”  My cock exploded like a volcano and sent spurt after spurt of warm “lava” in her pussy.

Monica had moved to the side and kneaded the supple flesh of her friend’s tit. Cathy’s body shuddered, her pussy tightened around my cock as she came. She collapsed against me and as we sat there recovering, Monica lightly ran her fingers over Cathy’s back.

When we had fully recovered, Monica stood and suggested we go inside. The three of us stepped out of the tub and as we started drying off, I gave a wink to Cathy. Before Monica realized what had happened, Cathy was facing her, and I was behind her. I toweled off her back while Cathy took the towel from her friend and let it drop. The two of us patted her dry from head to toe, placed the towels on the ground and knelt down.

“Oh God, you're not going to...”

Before she said another word, Cathy had licked her slit. I gently pulled her firm butt cheeks apart and touched the brown hole with the tip of my tongue. Monica yelped at the sensation, followed by moans as her friend sucked her clit. My tongue swirled around her hole and by the sounds that came out of Monica’s mouth, I knew her pussy was being tongue fucked. I pushed the tip of my tongue into the hole. Monica lost it. She pushed back and tried to get more tongue inside her ass. She gripped the top of Cathy’s head and pressed the girl’s face against her pussy.

The more we sucked and licked, Monica would scream louder and she lost control. Waves of pleasure rippled through her body. I held her slender hips with my hands and Cathy held Monica’s hands as her orgasm consumed her body.

“FUCK, OH FUCK, YES!”

We held her until the intense, pleasurable orgasm had passed. The two of us rose to our feet, Cathy gathered up our clothes and towels. I carried the weak-kneed girl to the patio and gently placed her on the large Rattan sofa. Cathy had placed the towels on the table and brought over our clothes. The two of us gently caressed Monica and shared tender kisses with her.  

Fifteen minutes later, we slipped on our shorts. The girls left their tops off, much to my delight. We went inside and while I pulled three dishes from the cabinet, Cathy removed the pizzas from the oven. Monica got the Diet Pepsi from the fridge and napkins from the countertop.

With the table set, the girls moved the chairs closer together and insisted I sit in the middle. I then pulled out the chair for Cathy and, once seated, kissed her. The gentle kiss turned passionate while I gently rubbed her nipples. When they became erect, I stopped, went over to Monica and gave her the same attention. Before sitting down, I served up two slices on their plates.

During the meal, we groped one another, kissed between slices of pizza and when I heard... 

“Mr. Powers...”

I cut Cathy off and said, “Stop right there. From now on, the both of you will call me Allen. Though when others are nearby, it’s Mr. Powers.”

“Okay, Allen,” they said in unison.

“Go on Cathy, you were going to say something before I interrupted.”

“First, if I’m going to call you Allen, then you can call me Cat. Second, I’ve never felt so full and stretched as I did with your big, thick cock,” she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Wait until he fucks your cute ass and blows his load in your mouth,” Monica said as she kissed my other cheek.

Cat reached down. Her fingers found a wet spot on my shorts. She gave me a wicked smile.

“Allen is terribly aroused, Monica,” she said as she reached over and offered her hand to her friend.

“Mmm, your right Cat, I think it’s time for dessert.”

 “Let’s show her the home theatre, Monica.”

“You’re going to enjoy this, Cat.”

“Then what are we sitting here for? Let’s clean this up.”

With everything put away, we headed to the home theatre. Just as we entered the room, l held up two fingers and Monica winked back. She and Cat went over to the day bed as I dimmed the lights. They shimmied out of their shorts and climbed on the bed, and I sat on one of the swivel chairs. When the girls were settled side by side, Monica told her to watch the screen. That was my cue, and I started the video and swiveled the chair so I could watch them. 

The two large-breasted women covered in droplets of water appeared. As the girls watched them making love, Monica reached over and stroked her friend’s pussy. The couple on screen were sixty-nining, and I watched Cat as she stroked her friend’s pussy. As the action on the screen switched to the lovers’ tribbing, the girls were facing each other. Cat gently guided Monica onto her back as they kissed.   

By now no one was watching the action on the screen. Cat had kissed her way down to her friend’s tits and flicked her tongue around the eraser-sized nipple. She sucked the stiff nipple into her mouth and gently pulled with her teeth, which caused Monica to groan. Cat kissed her way over and lavished the same attention on that nipple. Her fingers rubbed and pinched the other stiff nipple. She went back and forth several times before she kissed her down.

When Cat reached her mound, she gently touched the base of her slit. Monica arched her back in response, and Cat slid her tongue upward. At the same time, she was flicking her tongue around the clit, her hands were kneading Monica’s tits. Monica was pinching and pulling on her nipples. The sounds emanating from Monica drowned out the women on the screen. Cat had the poor girl writhing all over the bed as she brought her ever closer to the edge.

“Shove your tongue in. I need to come!”

Monica was thrashing around, her back lifted off the bed. When she finally pushed her tongue into Monica’s pussy, the girl lost it, groaning and grunting as she came. Cat didn’t move until her friend fully recovered. She crawled up her body, and they shared tender kisses.

Cat looked over at me and crooked her finger. I rose to my feet and went to the foot of the bed. She got on all fours, crawled over and pulled my shorts down. Monica had propped herself up against the headboard and watched. Without using her hands, she gradually slid her mouth over the circumcised head and down the veiny shaft until my balls were touching her chin. Her mouth went back and forth along the shaft until she felt it throb. With a loud pop, the bulbous head slipped from her mouth.

She rose to her knees and said, “Allen, get up here and lay on your back. Monica, ride our stallion’s cock while I ride his face.”

I was on my back in a flash, and the girls mounted me for their ride. What a ride it was and remember the gym bag Monica brought with her? Well, Cat had one in her car. During one of our breaks, she told me they were staying the night. Cat told her mom she was staying with Monica. By early morning, I had dipped my cock in six holes and fucked those two pairs of perfect tits. Just before the three of us went to sleep, I thought of what tomorrow might bring.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.  


**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments