Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deal - Pt. 4

"A very public humiliation."

19
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I can't believe I agreed to a public humiliation. All for the right to taste Luke’s cock. The worst part is that Luke won't tell me what he's planning. And since I know how cruel and imaginative he can be, I'm terrified of what's in store for me tonight.

"Get ready bitch, we're leaving soon."

I'm just finishing getting ready. I'm incredibly stressed about going out in this outfit. It's so indecent! Of course, Luke chose everything. A green dress with thin straps and triangle-shaped panels that are supposed to cover my breasts but barely contain them. The bottom of the dress is no better. If the dress is long, two cuts run up each side of my thighs and over my hips. Of course, I'm not wearing any underwear and anyone who sees me will know that I’m naked underneath. I could find myself so easily bare-assed. In addition to this outfit, Luke asked me to wear provocative make-up. I applied a vermilion lipstick and created a smoky eye effect. Finally, to complete the perfect slut look, Luke is forcing me to go out with collar. I have no idea where we're going, but I'm sure I won’t go unnoticed.

I meet Luke in the entrance, nervous about the evening ahead. Instead of complimenting my appearance, he simply pushes me towards the door. The fresh air outside hits me. I close my arms over my chest as we walk to the car. I breathe a sigh of relief when Luke unlocks the doors and I find myself inside. We haven't run into any neighbors, but I know I wouldn't be so lucky where we're going. 

While we're driving, Luke asks me to lift the front of my dress and play with my pussy. I do as he says. As I'm soaking his seats, he orders me to pull my tits out of my dress, keep one hand busy on my pussy and the other squeezing my nipples. I obey, hoping not to make my situation worse. I close my eyes and moan with pleasure as I try to control the rhythm of my caresses. I can't come without his permission and I have a feeling I won't be getting it any time soon. I'm still fidgeting to keep myself on the edge when the car stops and suddenly, I hear whistling coming from my left. I open my eyes to realize that the bastard has rolled down the windows and I'm making a spectacle of myself at a red light next to a car packed with young men.

"Don't stop. Make it intense or I'll take off your dress and leave you here in the middle of the road," threatens Luke

Terrified at the thought, I began to pant, my tongue sticking out as I furiously rub my sex. Screams and sexual insults fly next to me, I'm embarrassed to say it turns me on even more.

"Suck your finger and work it in and out of your pussy," Luke orders, so I do.

The light finally turns green and Luke drives off, leaving the young group behind. However, as he doesn't order me to stop, I continue to finger myself, breasts exposed, desperate to satisfy a need that remains forbidden to me.

After a 20-minute drive, Luke pulls into a well-lit parking lot in a secluded area. There's a restaurant on the side of the road, surrounded by a forest. Several vehicles in the parking lot suggest that the place must be filled.

I barely have time to adjust my dress before Luke drags me out of the car and inside the restaurant. Chic and intimate, this is definitely a fancy place. What's Luke going to make me do? If I'm lucky, he'll just take me to bathroom and let me suck him off, hoping we'll be surprised. Nothing like those videos he showed me of girls parading around on all fours at the end of a leash with degrading words written on their asses and breasts.

The host seats us on a banquette in the back of the restaurant. At least we're not in the middle of the place.

Luke waits for the sommelier to come and take our wine order, but as soon as he leaves, he leans over to me and asks me to lift up my dress to resume my masturbation session.

"Here? Oh, please, sir..."

I'm panicked at the thought of being seen, but I can see in his eyes that there's no room for negotiation, so I do as he asks, hoping that the table will hide the back-and-forth movements my hand makes towards my pubis. Soon, I'm having trouble holding back my panting. I'm on the verge of orgasm. The long drive up here has already worked me hard and I can feel my juices running down my thighs.

"You were having so much fun playing with your titties in the car. Take them out and rub them a bit. If you do it well, I'll let you come right here."

I should be shocked. The woman I was, just over a week ago, would never have agreed to jerk off in public. Yet I pull out my titties, eyes closed, unable to keep myself from rubbing my pussy against my seat.

"Shame on you! Can't you control yourself a little?"

Luke's voice echoes throughout the restaurant. I can hear the silence around us, but I don't dare open my eyes. When I finally do, I realize that everyone is staring at us, and that the sommelier is only a few steps away from our table, his eyes wide.

Everyone knows what I was doing. Worse than that, I still have my breasts out for everyone to see, unable to move to cover them.

Just as my ex made sure all the customers and staff are watching; he gets up and comes over to me. He pulls something out of his pockets and I think I'm going to faint. It's worse than anything I could have imagined.

"Depraved little girls who can't behave in a restaurant deserve a correction. And since you're acting like a bitch in heat, I'm going to treat you like a bitch and take you to the parking to give you a correction that you'll remember."

He attaches the leash he took out of his pocket to my collar and pull hard to force me to follow.  I can't believe he's going to force me to walk through the restaurant like this, my tits still dangling exposed and my pussy dripping wet and pulsating of pleasure. I lower my eyes during my walk of shame to avoid the disgusted or amused stares on me. Then, just when I think it couldn't get any more humiliating, Luke stops halfway to the exit.

"I'm truly sorry that this bitch's urges interrupted your evening. To make up for it, you're all welcome to come to the parking lot to witness her punishment."

I look up at Luke. How is it possible to be so mortified and so aroused at the same time?

"You apparently like to give a show, you're going to enjoy this," he adds for my benefit, but loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear.

Luke makes me walk like a dog all the way outside. I would have thought no one would follow us, but 3 couples and 2 employees join us in the parking lot, their eyes shining with lust.

"First, you're going to take off that dress. Sluts like you don't wear clothes anyway."

"Yes sir," I said, taking off my dress and handing it to hm, obedient.

"Now you're going to lean over the hood of that car and ask me to beat your ass."

There's laughter all around me. My cheeks are flushed and my breath is short as I comply.

"Please sir, could you beat my ass hard. Hard enough that I won't be able to sit down for days. I deserve nothing better after behaving like a horny little bitch."

Just as I'm expecting his hand to slap my ass, I get a belt stroke instead. The leather bite is much more painful and I can't hold back a pathetic squeak.

"Thank you, sir," I whimper.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

I get 10 strokes when Luke turns to his audience and asks if he should give me that many on my pussy. The response is unanimous. Luke orders me to lie down on the pavement and spread my thighs. All I’m wearing is my heels and my collar. The pavement feels cold against my back, but it's nothing compared to the humiliation of having all those eyes on me. The audience takes great pleasure encouraging Luke and talking about me as if I were nothing more than a piece of meat.

"I warn you; she gets turned on when her pussy is whipped. She might cum," announces Luke.

"She shouldn't climax until she's apologized to all of us and received our permission," says one of the customers, a man in his forties.

"You've heard him, you'd better hold back," says Luke with an evil look in her eyes, before giving me the first tug with his belt.

I'd like to say he was wrong. That each stroke of the belt didn't bring me any closer to orgasm. But it did. I would have prayed for Luke to beat my pussy harder, faster and longer so I could cum. The worst part was the squishy sound that echoed with each stroke, betraying my advanced state of arousal. Now that the 10 strokes have been granted, with my pussy and ass burning hot, Luke forces me to crawl in front of each customer to ask for their permission to cum, specifying that I'll need everyone's permission to relieve myself.

"Of course, you can ask that she’ll be punished even more to earn the right to cum," he adds for the benefit of my tormentors.

Of the 8 people standing in front of me, some are merciful and give me their permission after receiving my apologies. Others take a malicious pleasure in the little game. I'm prescribed extra strokes on my ass, on my pussy. One employee asks me to flick my clit. One man forces me to masturbate until I'm on the verge of orgasm, stop and start again for as long as it amuses him. It takes at least 30 minutes for most people to get fed up. Most of them give me their permission before going back inside. Soon, all who remain is the man in his forties. Without looking at me, he approaches Luke and hands him a card.

"I specialize in training little sluts like her. If you ever need advice."

Then he returns to the restaurant. I can't believe it. I look at Luke with pleading eyes.

"You didn't get his permission, which means you're not allowed to come."

Luke grabs my leash and drags me to the car. The bastard is walking fast on purpose. On all fours, I'm having trouble keeping up with him. My crotch is on fire and I have to spread my legs wide to avoid making things worse.

He makes me get into the car while I'm still naked. I soon realize that he has no intention of letting me put on my dress back. I don't know if it would have helped to sit on the car seat. I squeal in pain as my ass makes contact with the leather. I wriggle on the spot to try and find a less painful position, but it only makes the situation worse. In the driver's seat, Luke has no empathy for my situation and seems to be rather amused.

"Just for you, I'm going to drive with my windows open. Spread your thighs wide, it'll help cool your slit."

The worst thing is that I do it without worrying about the people who will see me, thinking only of relieving my little pussy. Luckily for me, we pass very few cars on the way back. I think Luke is disappointed, because once we're parked in front of the apartment, I can see he’s up to something. Before I get out of the car, he tells me I'll have to stay on all fours.

"The position suits you so well."

I get out of the car and wait for him to come and get my leash. I waddle along until we're on the front lawn and Luke stops. I shiver. We're so close.

"Poor baby, your crotch must still be sore, isn't it?"

"Yes sir, very sore, but I deserved it."

"I've got an idea to take the edge off. Show me your pussy. No, stay on all fours, but spread your legs. Yes, even more. Lift your ass and put your forehead on the ground. That's it, stay like that. You could make a beautiful lawn ornament."

I'm terrified of being seen by a neighbor. I can't imagine what kind of show I'm putting on right now. I can hear Luke moving away, but I can't see what he's doing. For a moment, I'm afraid he's going to leave me like this, go home and lock the door. Finally, I hear him coming back towards me. Then I hear the sound of a of water stream before it hits me between my thighs. I can't hold back a scream of surprise. This son of a bitch is cooling my cunt with the hose! And my God, the water's cold! He's having fun moving the spray up and down my slit. Everything from my clit to my tight little hole.

I try to hold back so as not to make noise, but it's getting difficult. He increases the pressure of the stream, moves closer to amplify the sensation and just as I think I'm about to cum, he decreases the flow, letting a faint jet of icy water run over my sensitive parts. He keeps this torment going for 5 minutes before turning off the water completely.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for relieving me with the hose. You're too good for the bitch in heat that I am."

In the state I'm in, I'll do anything to get him to allow me to cum. He'd ask me to rub myself against the tree until I came, I'd do it and say thank you.

"You've been a good little girl today and that deserves a reward."

I'm trembling with pleasure. Finally, he's going to grant me some relief.  My breath quickens. I'm desperate for pleasure. Each time, I don't think I could be more excited, hornier, but Luke always manages to push my limits. Finally, Luke stands in front of me and asks me to raise my head. I do so to see that he's holding his dick in front of me. He's so hard. I can only imagine what it would feel like if he fucked me with it. I'd let him take me. In any hole, in any position he wanted. I'd do anything to honor that big, beautiful cock.

"You've been dying to suck my dick, and you've earned your reward."

I'm torn between disappointment at not being able to cum, but also gratitude at having the privilege of taking him in my mouth. Fearing he'll change his mind, I move quickly, running my tongue back and forth over his head, shaft and balls before taking him into my mouth. I suck him until my cheeks ache, sending him to the back of my throat even if I choke on it. I let out a muffled moan. Drool runs down my chin. I must look depraved, but I don't care. It feels so good. If I had to do it again, I would. The humiliation of being punished like a fucking whore in a parking lot in front of customers was worth it. And just then, when Luke is about to cum, I understand that he's going to win. Before the end of the month, I'll be begging him to fuck my ass.

Luke pulls out of my mouth just before coming on my face, my neck and my tits. It feels so good!

"Come on bitch, you're not gonna waste my juice. Clean yourself up and lick it off."

"Yes sir, thank you for the honor, sir."

I begin to collect every drop of semen with my fingers before bringing them to my mouth and sucking them with pleasure.

When Luke is finally satisfied, he allows me to go home and puts me straight into bed. Meanwhile, all I can think about is how long I can stand it before I give in completely.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments