Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deal - Pt. 2

"Olivia is getting used to her new reality."

23
5 Comments 5
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The day at the office felt long. I barely slept last night. Not only did Luke spend the evening keeping me aroused without letting me relieve myself, but the also tied me spread-eagled on my bed before leaving me for the night.

"It's to prevent you from touching yourself without my permission," he said.

In the morning, he came to untie me then, he left me alone while I was getting ready for work.

As soon as I finish my day at the office, I head straight home. I don't want to arrive late and give Luke a reason to punish me. And perhaps he'll be kind enough to let me cum tonight.

When I arrive at the apartment, I immediately remember his instructions. On the entrance cabinet, all I find is the collar. I therefore assume that I must be completely naked. I take off my jacket, blouse, skirt and lingerie. I work as a receptionist in a predominantly male law firm. I always make an effort to look stylish when I'm in the office. I’m an attractive woman. Long brown hair and plump lips. Slim with perky breasts and a firm ass. I've often noticed the way my male coworkers look at me, and I'm proud of it. That's why I like to dress in a feminine way at work, without being provocative.

Once I've fastened the collar around my neck, I crawl into the living room to meet Luke. As a freelancer, he works mainly from home. As soon as he sees me, a smile creeps across his face.

"You're learning fast. Deep down, I always knew you were cut out for this. You've always dreamed of being dominated and put in your place by a man. Am I mistaken?"

"No sir," I say while lowering my eyes.

"Then maybe you should thank me for having the goodness to train a horny ass."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for teaching the stupid horny bitch that I am how to behave."

Just saying those words, I can feel my pussy lips 'engorged. My clit is so sensitive that a single stroke would make me explode. I spent the day trying to calm my urges. I think the worst part was the musky smell of my arousal. I'm sure everyone could smell it. But here, in front of Luke, as he makes me confess all these things, it's even more intense. To make matters worse, my ex looks incredibly sexy wearing jeans and a white T-shirt that moulds his muscles perfectly. I start to salivate just at the thought of riding him. What's happening to me? I've always had a rather active libido, but now I feel like a real nympho.

"You've got homework to do, but first, let's have some fun. As I recall, you had a secret drawer. I want you to bring its entire contents to me, right here at my feet. And hurry up Olivia!"

I wasn't expecting that. Luke knows I have a drawer with a collection of all kinds of sex toys. We've used a couple of things in that drawer, but he didn't like the fact that I had vibrators and stuff like that. I obey him and a few seconds later, I return with my goodie drawer. He asks me to empty the contents onto the floor and I do so.

"You're going to give me a detailed presentation of each of these items, what they're used for and how often you've used them."

How humiliating! With trembling hands, I grab the first dildo. Quite large. I explain that I've used it about a dozen times in my pussy to give myself an orgasm. The more objects I present, the more embarrassing it is and the more excited I get. I have to show him my gag-ball and explain that having my mouth filled and feeling the saliva running down my chin turns me on. Everything has to be shown: my handcuffs, my dildos, even the riding crop I'd received as a joke at a bachelorette party. When it comes to my erotic books, he pushes the limit by asking me to read a passage while playing with my clitoris.

I’m a mess. I have to stop after a few lines, my excitement streaming down my thighs. I beg him again.

"Please sir, I've got to come, I can't take it anymore."

"You realize you're acting like the biggest slut with all your little toys and unable to control your urge, don’t you? First, I'll have to confiscate all your little accessories, but don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to find a use for them. As for the rest, I assure you, your suffering is coming to an end. Because I'm so good to you, I'm going to give you permission to cum while you watch your daily hour of porn. That should calm the fire between your thighs."

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

"Thank you, sir! Thank you!"

I can't stop thanking him. I'm so desperate for relief that I don't give a damn about anything else. Part of me suspects it's a trap, but how could it be worse than the state of arousal he kept me in since yesterday!? I still haven't stopped thanking him, and he's finally tired of it. To shut me up, he sends his foot straight between my legs. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough that the sole of his shoe sends an electric shock through my swollen clit. I let out a moan halfway between excitement and agony. It's almost as if I want more. I wonder if I could come this way. I think if he asked me right now to rub myself against his shoe, I'd do it with enthusiasm. But he has other plans for me. I see him picking up toys from the floor, including the gag-ball.

"Since it excites you so much to wear a gag, we won't deprive you of it. And at least it'll cover your slutty screams while you satisfy your urges."

Once the gag-ball has been placed around my head, Luke pulls up a chair from the dining table and places it in front of the TV. He asks me to sit down. As soon as I'm settled, he ties my legs to the chair legs and my hands behind the chair with a rope. I've rarely felt so vulnerable. How am I going to be able to cum in this position? He passes behind me so I can't see what he's doing. He approaches my neck and puts one of his muscular arms around me. I smell his spicy scent. I've never wanted him so much in the two years we've been together. I feel his fingers approaching my clit, then it's a cold, viscous liquid I feel flowing between my thighs. I startled and tried to figure out what it is all about. Then, when I understand, my heart misses a beat. In my secret drawer, I had a bottle of lube that heats up and increases the sensitivity of the erogenous zones. I'd only used it once and it was almost torture. As if that wasn't enough, Luke comes back in front of me, holding up the pièce de résistance. A magic wand. I groan through my gag to Luke's delight. He places the wand directly on my clit. To keep the object in place, he ties the end with a rope that he connects to ties behind me. This results in the wand dangling against my sex, making the friction incredibly cruel. Just enough to relieve me, but if I try to increase the pressure by moving my pelvis forward, the wand will pull away. Luke turns on the TV and starts the first porn video. It shows a girl being taken for double penetration by two hot studs. Luke then activates the wand. From the very first vibrations, I can't help it, I come hard, letting out primal grunts against my gag.

Over the next hour, I have at least 4 more orgasms, each one more intense than the last. I can't take it anymore, but I can't free myself from the jolts of pleasure the toy gives me. My clitoris is raw and between each orgasm, the pain punishes me for wanting to cum so much. Not to mention the porn videos scrolling before my eyes, which drastically worsen my condition. I notice that Luke has taken pleasure in finding videos where girls take pleasure in being submissive to men. I'm now one of those girls.

When the hour finally comes to an end, Luke first turns off the TV and then the wand. I'm a mess. Covered in saliva, my limbs trembling and my sex burning even more than it had before this session of forced orgasms. Luke finally releases me from the gag and asks: "What do we say?"

"Thank you, sir."

As soon as he unties me, I leave the chair and get down on all fours at his feet, kissing his shoes feverishly.

"Thank you, sir." I can't help repeating.

He simply laughs at the spectacle I offer him. How could I have sunk so low in such a short time?

"Go to bed. I'll come and tie you up in a moment."

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments