Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Misstress: Initial Entrapment

24
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I had an affair with my client for some time before he got me drunk and took pictures and video of me. <p> [ADVERT] </p> He wanted to have a upper hand over me. I gave in and I never regretted. I was glad it happened."

I was in the private banking business in Singapore.  I was a married woman when I had an affair with my client.  We had several one-night stands and sexual escapades together.  His name was Ray.  He was married and owned a bank in Singapore. He convinced me to leave private banking to be his girlfriend.  I did not agree because I wanted to be a free and independent woman.  

Two years back, I met with Ray in one of our escapades.  As usual, we would have a few drinks in the hotel bar.  He would always try to get me drunk first before we proceed to the hotel room to make love.  He always said I was fun when drunk. Prior to this incident, we had had sex several times, and we were always drunk, but I was aware of what was going on.  

But this time, I had a little too much drink.  We went to a hotel room and we had our usual sex.  I know we had sex but because I had too much drink that day, I was not quite aware of what was going on other than him having sex with me. Half way when we had sex, I passed out.  

As I woke up in the hotel, he was gone. I knew we'd had sex, but I did not have the slightest idea what really happened. I had drunk too much that night.  It was not the first time we had sex.  I was dizzy and I woke up with a headache. I dressed up and went back home as if nothing had happened.

I knew something had happened, but I was not sure what had really transpired when I was unconscious. 


The next day, he summoned me to his office. He said he had something important to show me. I met him at his office in his boardroom. It was 7 pm at that time and everyone in his executive office had left. It was just me and him in the boardroom on an important discussion.

He took out his iPhone and showed me all the pictures he had taken of me: some pictures and videos of me sucking his cock, some were me being fucked in missionary position moaning with pleasure like a whore, and others were my solo photos and videos totally naked, unconscious on the bed. I looked so ugly in the photos and videos. I felt like a total slut. I was like a whore sucking his cock in the video. I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. I had been drunk. Had I known, I would have stopped him or at least stopped the sex ordeal.

I asked what did he want from me.

He wanted me to leave my current job and be his mistress, his fuck buddy, his sex slave, his pet, and his playmate. This also included that I entertain some of his business clients, business partners, and whoever he wanted me to entertain for his pleasure.  Basically, he wanted to have total control over me.

I was not allowed to say “no” or reject him. I was expected to be cooperative at all times. In return, he will pay me a generous salary and allowance. And if I disagreed, he would expose my photos and videos to my family. 

I broke down in tears. I agreed with the condition that he and whoever he wanted me to entertain for his pleasure would not physically hurt me. He agreed not to physically abuse me and protect me from any harm. I was initially worried but slowly I realized that if he would expose my pictures and videos, I, too, could expose his affairs with me to his wife and to the public. By then it would be a lose-lose situation for the both of us. I did not think Ray would do that.  I felt much better knowing that he just wanted to have total control over me and his intention of exposing my sexual escapades was a bluff. 

Then he came close to me and wiped off my tears as I still sobbed. He asked me not to cry, not to worry, for he would take care of me and along the way would have a lot of fun. He extorted me because he wanted his way and he wanted to have the pleasure to put me in a situation where I had no choice but to agree to his demand. I smiled at him as I felt slightly better when he said that he would take care of me, and we would have fun.

Then with a stern voice, he ordered me to stand up and lift up my skirt so he could see my panties. I complied and did as he instructed. I stopped sobbing, looked into his eyes, and tried to put on a smile as I lifted up my skirt to show my panties, I could see he was delighted and pleased to see the sight of me. 

He walked toward me, carried me to the head of the conference table, and placed me on the table. I lay down on my back. He lifted up my legs and took off my panties. I bent my legs and spread my legs for him to see my sex. He sat in his chair and admired my pussy which was already moist. He inched forward and started to lick my pussy. I moaned.  I loved to be licked. It was always tickling and enjoyable. My heart started to melt. I moved him closer and place both of my legs on his shoulder as he licked me. 

I combed his hair as he licked me. I could admire the view of Marina Bay from his conference room in one of the tallest banking buildings in Singapore. It was just me and him under the dim light in the room. I felt romantic and my fear of being extorted and blackmailed slowly dissipated as I grew increasingly excited and horny. 

I started to moan, and my pussy was all wet. I begged him to fuck me. He stood up, unzipped his pants, and took out his erect shaft. He adjusted my hip, so my pussy was right at the edge of the table and slowly inserted his manhood into me. I lay back on the table, and lifted up my legs high and wide for him. He fucked me and slowly increased his rhythm. I grew increasingly horny. 

After several minutes he stopped. He ordered me to stand up, face away from him, bent me over forward at the end of the table, lifted up my skirt, and started to bang me from behind in doggie style. As he was banging me in doggie style, he unzipped my dress and unhook my bras. I took off my dress and my bra. I was now naked in my high heels in the conference room. I was dripping in my juice. 

He pulled my hair from behind and ordered me to stand up. He held me in his arm and carried me toward the glass window. He pressed against the glass window and continue to assault me from behind. With my boobs pressed against the window, I could see the entire Marina Bay. Also, someone could possibly see me being fucked at the glass window. Because we were in one of the tallest buildings in Singapore, it would be hard for someone to spot us from the ground. I was excited by the possibility someone could see us. 

After about forty-five minutes he started to moan and growl. I knew he came. I could feel him ejaculate inside me. I turned toward him and kneel down to suck off the remaining cream from his dick. He ordered me to swallow his cum. Reluctantly, I swallow it. I could see from his face he was pleased at my reluctance. 

That day was the beginning of my entrapment. I had been working as a playmate for him for almost three years. As time passed, I started to enjoy my new role as a mistress to one of the richest men in Singapore. I enjoyed making love with Ray. He was a gentleman and he never physically abused me. He was sweet. Of course, being wealthy, he had his ego. But I knew how to stroke his ego to get what I wanted. 

Just because he liked to order me around, he did give me time for myself and my family. Basically, from late morning to the late evening, I was to be available to him at a moment's notice. 

He gave me a good salary and allowance. By Christmas, he gave me a good bonus.  With Ray, I was sexually fulfilled. What more could I ask? This was a job without pressure and with all the pleasure that comes with being someone else intimate playmate. 

Ray has expressed his interest and intention to keep me as his intimate playmate for as long as he wanted. I, too, agreed with our arrangement. I had come to love him, and he had come to adore me. We both enjoyed our sexual adventures and intended to let our adventures continue for as long as we could.  

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

About a year ago, I was caught cheating and my hubby divorced me.  Ray took me in, bought me a condo and he came to visit me several times a week.  I was now a full-time mistress to Ray, and I did the best I could to serve him.  

 

Published 
Written by selinashun76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments