Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom III: Threesome

"I joined my mom."

47
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true account of a typical threesome between my mom and I with Mr Wee. This happened more than 25 years ago. Today, I am in my mid 40s and my mom in her mid 60s. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My mom is still very pretty and attractive. Men still turn their heads to look at my mom."

It has been several months since I joined my mom to serve Mr. Wee. By then, I had been in the community college for a year. During the day, I attended classes in school while several nights on the weekdays, I would attend parties with my mom. There were always some events or parties on Friday and Saturday nights where I would be present with my mom unless I had a school examination the following week.

Events included birthday parties, fundraising for charities and political parties, and entertaining key clients of the bank. Sometimes, the events were held in a private dining room in hotels or restaurants especially when the crowds were many. Other times, parties would be held in our home when there were a handful of clients. My mom loved to host parties. She liked to be the center of attention, especially for male clients. Parties were mostly proper. There were no orgies or gangbang involved.

In a typical party scenario, my mom would go around, introduce herself as Mr. Wee personal assistant and chat with each client. She would pay more attention to clients who came to the party without their female clients. Mr. Wee would tell my mom who he wanted her to flirt with. Once a target was identified, my mom would pay more attention to the particular individual client. She would chat with him while holding onto his arm with her breasts occasionally pressed against the arm. She would pour wine to get the client tipsy. Sometimes, she would pull the client aside away from the crowd and struck a deep conversation with him. Meanwhile, Mr. Wee would watch from the distance. This was the game my mom and Mr. Wee played at the party. This would make Mr. Wee jealous and made my mom more desirable to him. As for me, I was free to roam around and mingle with everyone. I did not have a specific responsibility other than keep the clients entertained.

Dinner party usually ended before midnight. When everyone had left the party, our real work began. We would escort Mr. Wee to the master bedroom in our home. My mom and I would attend to Mr. Wee. The three of us would have a shower together.

In the shower, one of us would give Mr. Wee a blowjob while the other would kiss Mr. Wee or had Mr. Wee suck and grope her breasts. Sometimes my mom and I would kneel down and compete for attention to suck on his shaft. My mom received more attention. Usually, he did not want to ejaculate in the shower and preferred to save the strength for lovemaking in the bedroom. My mom would suck his cock, turn Mr. Wee around and lick his anus. I learned that my mom was willing to do more than what was necessary to satisfy Mr. Wee. That explained why Mr. Wee adored her and paid more attention to her. Mr. Wee once jokingly said that I was simply the appetizer or dessert while my mom was the main course.

In the bedroom, Mr. Wee would lay on the bed resting while my mom and I would blow dry our hair, put on light make up and slip into a nigh gown, a satin silk slip or a babydoll dress with thigh-high lace top stockings attached to garter belts and high heels before we give our undivided attention to him. Mr. Wee loved to undress us. He said undressing my mom and I was like unwrapping a Christmas gift. And he also insisted us to wear high heels as he made love to us on the king-size bed. He said that with our high heels on we looked very sexy on the bed. So we had several pairs of expensive high heels shoes which we wore only in the bedroom.

Once we dolled up, one of the following three scenarios of foreplay would take place before we made love:

1.) my mom and I would slowly dance in sexy and seductive moves and strip for Mr. Wee to enjoy.

2.) my mom and I would kiss each other, grope, fondle and suck each other breasts. One of us would finger-fuck or lick the pussy of the other person.

3.) both of us would climb on the bed on all fours with our backsides facing Mr. Wee. In this particular scenario, he would spank us and whip us with his belt before he took off our clothes.

Since I was the appetizer, Mr. Wee would usually make his move on me first. He would make love to me while my mom played a supporting role such as kissing either me or Mr Wee, sucking on Mr. Wee’s nipples or letting Mr. Wee grope her breasts.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

After the first round of ejaculation which usually did not take very long, Mr. Wee would take a rest while my mom worked on getting herself warmed up for the second round. She would start touching herself and sometimes she would ask me to touch her. Mr. Wee would watch us and instruct us on what to do like a porn film director. Other times, he would instruct my mom to kiss him, suck his nipples, suck his cock and lick his balls. Once he was fully erected, the second round on my mom would start.

The second round of ejaculation would take much longer to come. Mr. Wee treated my mom much differently than me. I noticed he did his best to fulfill my mom’s sexual needs. He was rough on her, which was what she wanted. To me, Mr. Wee did not treat me that way. After all, my mom was the main actress and I was only playing the supporting role in this threesome. Mr. Wee was full of energy and passion during the second round. He performed a variety of positions on my mom. He would make my mom moan, scream with pleasure, and squirted at least once before he ejaculated. Meanwhile, I admitted that I was not very good at playing a supporting role. Noticing how Mr. Wee was full of passion and focus on my mom, I often retreated to a corner of the bed and watched them make love while I fondled my breasts, touched my clitoris and fingered myself. I envied my mom. After that, the three of us would fall asleep on the bed with Mr. Wee snuggled between my mom and I.

In the following morning, my mom would be the first to wake up. She would wake me up and then give Mr. Wee a blowjob. She would lick on his penis until the penis started to erect. By then, Mr. Wee would be awakened, fully recovered from exhaustion from the night before, and prepared for another round of lovemaking. Fully charged, Mr. Wee was full of energy in the morning. He was a sex machine. Instead of taking on us one after another in two rounds of ejaculation like the night before, he would ravage my mom and I together at the same time. My mom and I would kneel on the bed side by side on all fours with our backside facing Mr. Wee, who would at his choosing fucked both of us alternately and intermittently in doggie style in our pussy and anus. After the first ejaculation in the morning in doggie style in either one of us, Mr. Wee would sit on the sofa to rest while my mom and I would kneel on the floor side by side and take turn to suck on his manhood until he started to erect again. Once fully erect, my mom and I would work hard and take turns sucking, licking, and slurping on his cock, knowing that the second ejaculation would take much longer time to happen. When one of us was sucking Mr. Wee's erect manhood, the other would entertain him by letting him suck and grope on her breasts, finger her or kiss her. In the end, whoever was sucking on his cock when he finally ejaculated would have to swallow the semen. Most of the time, the responsibility fell on my mom. My mom knew how to suck very well. She was relentless as she bobbed her head to suck on his cock. Mr. Wee was very pleased. My mom loved to suck cocks. She once told me that having a cock in her mouth was enough to turn her on and make her wet. She said that having a masculine cock in her mouth made her feel very feminine. Slowly, as I came to make love with more men, I had come to feel the same way too.

After the second round of ejaculation in the morning, we would all be dressed up and Mr. Wee would take us out for breakfast, followed by shopping in the department store. Mr. Wee adored us, especially my mom. We certainly made him very happy. He showered her with pretty clothes, flowers, and jewelry.

My mom was certainly a very highly sexed woman. She told me that being treated in a rough manner on the bed by Mr. Wee had somehow ignited an intense sexual desire inside her in a way she had never felt before when she was with my dad. Soon, she would meet her equal who would push the limit of her sexual desire to the next level.

Published 
Written by selinashun76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments