Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom IV

"My mom pushed the limit of her sexual desire."

19
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I thank you for 'Swordsman x' for proofreading my stories."

As I was studying in the United States, my mom continued her relationship with Mr. Wee. My mom and I were best friends. My mom would call me and tell me over the phone every detail of her sexual activities. Sometimes, I would share my stories with her.

However, as time passed, Mr. Wee’s health declined. He had erectile dysfunction. This incident devastated him. She tried relentlessly to suck his limp penis to stimulate him but to no avail. His penis could not get erect no matter how much my mom tried. This frustrated her.

Initially, they played with dildos. My mom would dance and strip for Mr. Wee. He would touch her and insert a dildo into her. However, dildos could only satisfy my mom to a certain extent. She yearned for a warm penis inside her. My mom suggested that she put on a show for Mr. Wee and have sex with Peterson since they had had a threesome before. But Mr. Wee was so ashamed of his erectile dysfunction, that he turned down my mom’s suggestion. This further frustrated my mom. She could only play with her dildos in her own free time and in the presence of Mr. Wee.

Mr. Wee felt depressed. He focused more on his work. He distanced himself from my mom and felt ashamed of his erectile dysfunction. They met only once or twice a week. My mom wanted to see him more often, but Mr. Wee always said he was busy with work as the business had expanded.

However, he continued to support my mom financially and pay for my college education in the United States. He promised to support her throughout her life. He had set up a trust fund for my mom so she would be financially secure should anything happen to him.

Meanwhile, Mr. Wee's eldest son, Ray, came back from the United States and was involved with the family banking business. Ray was in his early thirties. He possessed a Harvard MBA and had worked as an investment banker with a prestigious investment banking firm on Wall Street. As part of the training in the banking business, Mr. Wee wanted his son to work from the ground up so he would understand the entire industry of consumer, commercial and merchant banking. So, he placed his son as a branch manager which happened to be in the main branch, where my mom always went to do her withdrawals. So, my mom was acquainted with Ray. Ray knew about my mom. By the time Ray joined the family business, she was no longer Mr. Wee's personal assistant but his full-time mistress after my father died. Everyone in the branch knew my mom was Mr. Wee’s girlfriend. According to my mom, Ray was handsome and tall. He had a slim and muscular body. He looked very much like his father, albeit a younger version. Having been educated overseas, Ray was more refined than his father. He was a gentleman.

On their first meeting at the branch, my mom and Ray got along well. My mom was wearing her traditional cheongsam with high-side slits which showed off her sexy thighs. They talked for almost two hours. Since then, Ray would call on my mom to see if she needed anything while Mr. Wee was overseas. Mr. Wee would ask Ray to check on my mom at her home to see if she was alright and if she needed anything. Sometimes my mom would ask Ray to drive her to the supermarket to buy some groceries. She would invite Ray to the house and cook dinner for him. Their relationship flourished. Ray treated my mom like his own mother. Ray’s mother had passed away when he was a teenager. He missed his mom very much.

One evening as my mom was cooking in the kitchen for Ray, my mom noticed Ray was ogling her from a distance. My mom was wearing a satin halter wrap dress which showed off her cleavage. The hem of her dress was right above her knees. She had a pair of voluptuous C-cup breasts and tight, curvy buttocks. In fact, she realized Ray had been admiring her. Who would not? No one could escape from her beauty. It was then that she planned to seduce Ray so he would take the initiative to make his move on her. That way the blame was on Ray. My mom was sexually frustrated, and she needed a warm cock inside her. Ray would be a perfect man, but she knew this was risky. If Mr. Wee found out, she could lose everything. But the thought that a younger man desired her overcame the fear of losing everything. She decided to take the risk.

During dinner, she sat next to Ray at the round dining table. She crossed her legs and pulled up her wrap dress slightly to expose her upper thighs. Ray stole a quick glance at her thighs but quickly looked away when he realized my mom noticed his glance. My mom smiled and said, "It is alright, don’t be shy. Boys will be boys. I do not mind at all.” Ray blushed and did not say a word. She served him food and poured red wine for him. As soon as Ray finished the wine in his glass, my mom would serve him more wine. She intended to get him tipsy. She loved to be the host. Several times, she would use her handkerchief to wipe off some sauce from the edge of his mouth. Ray seemed delighted at her gesture.

As they finished dinner, my mom took his hand and ushered him to the living room. They sat side by side on the couch close to one another. She crossed her legs, pulled up her wrap dress several inches above her knees and exposed her long thighs. Ray stole a glance at her sexy thighs again and quickly looked away when he realized my mom noticed him ogling her thighs. This time, my mom took his hand and placed his hand on her thigh. He was a bit taken aback.

"Don't be shy, I have caught you several times ogling me and looking at my thighs. You can feel my thighs. I know you want to," she said to him. Ray ran his hand right through the soft satin fabric of her dress covering her thigh. They continued to chat and drink more wine. By then, Ray was not shy anymore and occasionally placed his hand on her thighs. As Ray became tipsy, he became more open in his conversation. She listened with empathy to his problems. She would giggle and laugh at his jokes.

Suddenly, there was a moment of silence. They looked at each other and Ray started to lean forward to kiss my mom. She quickly turned away to avoid his kiss, stood up and said, "Let's dance first. It has been a long time since I last danced with a man. Will you please accompany me?” Ray felt embarrassed, stood up from his couch and waited for her to select a music album. She placed the cassette into the player and played the music.

As the music started, she turned to Ray and started to dance. She swiveled her hips left and right as she danced to the beat of the music. She slowly danced towards Ray and wrapped her arms around his neck. Ray placed both of his hands on her hips. They looked each other in the eyes as they danced. She could feel his erection pressing against her belly. Her eyes opened wide as she realized how big his concealed weapon was. Then, she turned around with her back toward Ray. She continued to swivel her hips and tried to grind her buttocks against his crotch to feel his erection. She felt that the erection was bigger than Mr. Wee’s and my dad’s. Then, Ray cupped her breasts from behind with both of his hands.

“Mmmm…” she moaned. She leaned back and exposed her neck for Ray to kiss. Ray kissed her neck and turned her around to face him.

“You smell good,” Ray said to compliment her.

She smiled and looked away. Ray leaned forward and kissed her cheek lightly. She looked at him and said, "This is wrong, Ray. We cannot do this. We are both betraying your father and we can lose everything.” My mom was simply playing hard to get.

Ray replied, "Don’t you think it is a bit too late to say this kind of thing? No one will know. It will be our little secret.”

“We can still stop. It is not too late. I do not want to regret it.” She was testing his persistence.

“Then, I will make sure you do not regret this. I will protect you and fulfil your sexual desire.” He held her head and leaned forward to kiss her passionately. My mom tried to push him away, but he held my mom so tightly that she was not able to break free. Feeling how much he wanted her, she finally gave in. They both kissed with passion.

Then, she broke away from the kiss and said, "Let me feel you and taste you.” She knelt in front of Ray, his bulging crotch in front of her. She unzipped his pants and pulled down his underpants. His shaft sprang out of his pants. He was fully erected.

She took a moment to admire his manhood. It was bigger in circumference and longer in length than his father’s, Mr. Wee's. There were veins apparent on the surface of the shaft, which made his manhood very masculine. She wrapped her hand around his stiff cock. She began to stroke the shaft slowly. By then his penis was already oozing with pre cum. She smiled with excitement as she stroked his well-lubricated shaft. She could smell the mix of sweat and urine odor. She liked the smell. She leaned forward and licked his pre cum. She tasted the man who was about to make love to her. She slowly licked the entire length of his shaft as well as his balls. Then, she took in the whole penis until her lips touched the base of his shaft. She held it there for several seconds with the head of his penis right in her throat. She took out his penis and gasped for air. She smiled at him, and she noticed he was impressed with her. She liked to impress her man. She felt worthy. She put the penis into her mouth again and started to bob her head to suck aggressively on him. She liked the taste. It was delicious. Occasionally, she would stroke his shaft while she took her breath. Ray looked at her with adoration. He was very pleased. Not long after that, Ray started to growl and shot his semen into her mouth, and she swallowed the full load. She liked the taste of his semen.

She stood up and led him to the couch. They both embraced on the couch. She cuddled in his arms while Ray fondled her breasts under her halter-wrap dress. He pinched her nipples and groped her breasts. Ray liked her voluptuous breasts. He pulled up her skirt and felt her smooth thighs. He worked his way up from her inner thigh to her groin, but she stopped him halfway. She was already wet but somehow, she was embarrassed to let Ray feel her wet pussy.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

“Ray, take me to the bedroom now. I want you to make love to me,” she said to him. It has been several months as she did not have sex since Mr. Wee was not able to perform. She remained faithful until today. There was no turning back. Ray stood up and carried her to the bedroom like a newlywed bride.

In the bedroom, she unzipped her dress and let it fall onto the floor. She was completely naked. Ray was surprised that she did not even wear any panties. And all this while she was naked underneath. She had been prepared for this moment all along. She stepped out of her dress and walked toward Ray, who was sitting at the edge of the bed. As she stood in front of him, Ray embraced her. Then, he sucked on one of her tits, and he groped the other breast. My mom closed her eyes and moaned with satisfaction.

“Mmmm, that feels so good, Ray,” she said.

Ray continued to suck her breast passionately. Then, he grabbed her waist and threw her onto the bed. My mom giggled. She lay on her bed waiting for him to make his move. She was very wet and prepared for Ray to ravage her. Ray climbed onto her bed, spread her legs, and started to lick her. She spread her legs wider as he licked her and tasted her juice. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure. She was enjoying it. She combed her fingers through his hair as he continued to lick her pussy. He then lifted her legs upward and thus, exposed her anus. He licked her anus and poked his tongue into her anus.

“Mmmm… babe, that is so good. It feels very intimate. You really know how to please a woman,” she complimented Ray. “Babe, I want to feel you inside me. Make love to me. Fuck me, babe. Ravage me. Please…” she begged him.

Ray lifted his head up and looked at her. He crawled toward her with his waist in between her legs and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his body and her legs around his waist. He slowly slid his shaft into her wet love tunnel.

“Oh, Ray,” she moaned. His member was big and filled her instantly. “Oh my god, that feels so good. I have not been fucked for such a long time.”

Ray slowly increased his pace and pumped his shaft into her. She moaned. She pulled his body closer to her and wrapped her legs around him as he pumped into her while he licked her earlobe. The sensation was intense. She moaned again and again with each thrust.

“You are a strong man,” she complimented him, “I love it. And I want you to fuck me harder,” she commanded him.

He got up, knelt on the bed, and asked her to get up on all four so he could fuck her doggie style. She did as she was told. She was excited as doggie style had been her favorite position. She giggled in excitement as Ray positioned himself behind her and was about to thrust his penis into her. With one thrust he slid his shaft into her. She moaned, “Oh! Babe. Mmmm… that feels so good!”

He immediately increased his pace. There was a loud tapping sound of his groin slapping against her butt cheeks as he thrust his member into her. He leaned forward and pulled her hair. Ray hooked his arms around her belly, hoisted her and positioned her body slightly upward at a 45-degree angle. He cupped her breasts from behind and kissed her neck while he continued to bang her from behind.

“Oh Ray, I can feel you deep inside me. This feels good. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like a whore. Talk dirty to me.” My mom loved to be treated like a whore. She felt feminine. She liked to be submissive and please her men.

Ray started to growl. “Argh… you bitch. I am about to come.” He increased his pace and banged her at increasing speed.

“Oh babe, come inside me. I want to feel your warm semen. I want your seed inside me,” she said to encourage him to ejaculate inside her womb.

Ray growled, clutched both sides of her hips, thrust his member deep into her pussy and ejaculated inside her. She could feel the warmth of his seed in her. Ray collapsed on the bed. She turned and leaned forward and licked his semi-erected member. She tasted his semen and her own juice on his penis. She loved it. Then she cuddled in his arms, and both embraced each other.

Not long after that, as Ray embraced my mom in a spooning position, my mom felt Ray’s erection pressing against her butt cheek. She turned to him and said, "My god, you are incredible.”

“I am incredible because you are amazing,” Ray replied.

“You are going to keep me up all night long.”

“Are you up to it?” Ray asked.

“Bring it on, young man. Do not forget I am an experienced woman. I can take on two young men like you at the same time,” my mom boasted.

She got up from the bed, stroked his shaft and started sucking on his manhood. Once his shaft was fully erect, she mounted him and rode him like a stallion. She closed her eyes to feel the sensation while Ray extended his hands to grope her breasts. Then he sat upright to suck on her breast and fondled the other breast with his hand. She continued to ride on his shaft and wrapped her arms around his head as he sucked her breast. She moaned.

“Oh, babe. Do you love fucking me?” she asked.

“Yes, bitch! I want you to be my whore. Forget my father. He is old. You are mine now. I own you now.” Ray said with authority.

She looked into his eyes while she was riding on him and said, “Yes, yes, I am yours. I want you to be rough with me. I like it rough. I am your whore. I will do whatever that pleases you.”

With that, he turned her over, ravaged her in the missionary position. She moaned with excitement. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pumped his shaft into her. She never had a man so strong that could ravage her like that.

“I am about to cum,” she told Ray. “I want you to cum inside me at the same time.”

Ray nodded and maintained his pace. He was sweating and some of the sweat was dripping onto her. She leaned forward and licked off some of the sweat that was dripping from his face onto her. She liked the taste of his sweat.

It took a while before Ray started to growl. “Ah, oh, I am about to cum inside you.”

“I am coming,” she said as she was moaning.

Finally, Ray ejaculated into her, and she squirted. Ray collapsed onto her. She wrapped her arms around his body. She turned him over by her side and cuddled in his arms. Both were sweating. She liked his scents. They both fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted. 

The following morning, my mom woke up first. Ray was still asleep. She got under the blanket and started to lick on Ray’s manhood. Slowly his erection came alive, and Ray woke up. He looked under the blanket and saw my mom sucking on his penis.

“Good morning, babe.”

My mom got distracted, stopped what she was doing, looked at Ray and said, "Good morning, darling. Did I wake you up?”

“You sure did,” Ray answered. "Why don't we do it in the shower?"

My mom nodded.

In the shower room, my mom squatted down and licked the entire length of his stiff shaft and his scrotum. She looked up at Ray and saw that he was very pleased with her. Then she opened her mouth wide and slowly took the entire length of his manhood into her mouth. She slowly sucked and slurped on his manhood before she increased her pace as she bobbed her head forward and backward. Ray then clutched both his hands in her hair and started to fuck her mouth. She held her breath as Ray thrust his manhood into her throat. Finally, Ray started to growl and ejaculate into her mouth. She could feel the warm semen in her throat. She started to choke, and she pushed him away so she could catch her breath. Ray pulled out his member but held her head steady with his penis in front of her face. He started to urinate on her face. She tried to pull away, but he gripped her hair. She closed her mouth as he urinated on her.

"Open your mouth, slut! I want to shoot into your mouth. Be a good girl," he commanded my mom.

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and filled her mouth with urine. For every mouth full, she would spit out and open her mouth again as he continued to urinate into her mouth. She could smell the urine, but she tried to hold her breath. She did not like it. It was disgusting but as she looked up to Ray, she could see how pleased he was. She drew her sense of worth from giving her men pleasure.  Slowly, she began to like Ray to urinate on her face and into her mouth. For the final mouth full of urine, she closed her mouth and swallowed the urine. Ray was impressed!! She was pleased and grateful that he appreciated her effort.

"You like it, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. I did not expect you to drink my urine, but you did it. I am impressed," he said, as he kissed her on her cheek in appreciation.

After this incident, Ray would always urinate on her when they took showers together. She began to like the warm urine showering her face and she would always take a mouth full of urine and swallow it to show Ray how much she appreciated the relationship. As for Ray, he loved it. My mom made his fantasy come true. Ray felt empowered as he showered her in his urine. I, too, have personally come to love to be showered in men's urine. Since then, my mom and Ray's relationship flourished.

Meanwhile, my mom continued to see and attend to Mr. Wee whenever he came to visit her. Mr. Wee's sexual performance had declined. Mostly, he was not able to hold his erection. Sometimes, halfway during sex, his erection would soften, and that frustrated my mom. She would have to lick his semi-erect penis and hopefully, the erection would come alive again. When Mr. Wee was not able to get erect, which happened often.  She would perform strip shows or masturbate with sex toys while Mr. Wee watched with pleasure. She continued to attend and care for Mr. Wee until he passed away.

Published 
Written by selinashun76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments