Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jen's Discovery: Chapter 3

"The wolf hunts, but it is not Jen he catches"

15
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The Wolf's Hunt

I lay in my bed frustrated and confused. Brad had always been good to me; I was not being good to him. Yet what bothered me was that Brad’s tender feelings did not concern me. Brad was a boy. A boy used to suffice me, but now I wanted a man—no, I needed a man. My thoughts strayed back to the professor and his secret. Worrying was useless. I needed action.

I headed downstairs, sneaking past the living room where my mother watched the news. An urgent news flash crossed the screen about a missing Canadian girl. She was a college student who had been missing for over seventy-two hours. The camera moved to a couple holding hands.

“Please, if you have any information about our Emily call the hotline,” the mother begged. I slipped out the front door. 

I walked through the forest, destination in mind. Trepidation haunted my every step, yet I continued to tell myself, ‘I am in control.’ I was not though. The woods around me whispered in a hush. Even the frogs and crickets, normally heard at dusk, were quiet. I approached the cottage as always, with caution and excitement.

Lights cut the darkness around the windows. Stepping lightly I made my way to the side of the house. The living room was empty. Lights illuminated a house devoid of life. Memories of my professor's naked body flashed through my mind. My body heated. My groin ached to be touched. Leaning against his home, I fought my primal urges.

Finally, in control of my facilities and urges, I peak in again. Still empty. I need proof. I need stronger evidence to hold over him. My mind made up I moved around back, hoping to find something inside. 'Had his vehicle been out front?’ I remembered the drive being empty. It was now or never. 

I found the back door unlocked and slowly twisted the handle. The smell of pine and sage assaulted my nose as I entered. Breathing deeply I savored the smell of his home. Lingering pheromones retriggered the assault on my desires and I struggled with not getting naked right now and masturbating. 

Moving about his house like a thief I searched room after room. The professor’s fascination with history bordered on obsession, especially concerning folklore and legends. I found artifact after artifact displayed with obscene care. ‘Okay all good things to point towards a weirdo, but circumstantial at best.’

I needed hard proof. Something that screamed guilt and undeniable evidence of the unbelievable. My fingers brushed across the faded cover of a book. The title was flaking but still legible, ‘TALES OF THE WOLF’. Interesting, but not definable evidence. I moved to the stairs and listened; silence. Creeping, and yes I felt like a creep, I moved upstairs.

Here the smell of sex was overwhelming. My nipples harden and I feel my body react. My panties dripped with desire. I stopped and touched myself. Hands roaming my body. I almost gave in to the desires taking control of my body, yet I fought off the control of his scent. Two of the upstairs rooms were empty. In the final room, I found his den. Okay, that was going too far, I found his bedroom. Yet, nothing stood out as ‘this room belongs to a werewolf’.

His bed was mussed, which I find surprising. I would have thought he was the always-made kind of person. If I thought the hallway was overwhelming, the smells in here were a relentless assault on my desires. 

Giving up on finding evidence I flopped back onto his bed. My treacherous hands slipped beneath the waistband of my jeans. Laying in his bed, smelling him and sex, I began to pleasure myself. Losing control I brought myself to orgasm faster than I had ever before. I bit into his pillow to keep from moaning out as the waves of pleasure overtake me. 

Then I heard something from downstairs, a sort of metal-on-metal sound. I got up quickly. My fingers were drenched with my cum. Wiping them on my shirt, I snuck to the door. The sound continued and I heard muffled cries. Slowly, my fear was forgotten, and I moved down the stairs to follow the sounds to an inconspicuous door. 

I waited at the door and listened. Only muffled sounds and that rasping metal sound could be heard. I eased the door open and found a staircase leading down. I let out the breath I had been holding and slowly descended. The basement was dark. Fumbling, I found the switch and dim light bloomed from lanterns mounted to the walls. The room was laid out like some kind of medieval dungeon. A torture chamber, prisoners included. On the far wall, I saw a dark-haired girl in manacles bound to the wall. 

Her arms were above her as she sagged, held up by the metal cuffs. Then her head lifted and our eyes met. She had a fierce gaze despite her condition. Her green bathing suit top exposed ample breasts and a tight body. Her only other article of clothing was a black bikini bottom. Even tied up, I could tell she was beautiful and young. Regardless of her current situation, she was clean, not what I expected. 

“Are you one of his?” she growled at me.

I stared at her dumbly. “One of his what? Who?” I asked knowing it was a dumb question but it just popped out.

“The maniacs! He is a monster!” the chained girl cried.

“No,” I answered and stepped off the stairs into the room. “Are you held captive here?” another dumb question.

“He found me and kidnapped me. He is a monster!” she cried. “I mean a real monster, a werewolf. Are you here to rescue me?”

“I know, I have seen him before,” I whispered, and shushed her loud voice. “I guess. I was trying to find proof of what he is,” I added and did not specify that it was to hold it over his head for blackmail. 

“Quick, the key, it’s on the wall over there. Free me,” she begged, ignoring my shushing. I moved quickly to the indicated hook on the wall and then stopped, key in hand.

“Where is he?” I asked, turning slowly towards her.

“I don’t know. He chained me up here and then transformed into a monster!” she cried aloud.

“Shush,” I begged and moved towards her. As the key opened the manacles she collapsed into my arms. “Hurry let’s get you out of here.” Hurriedly we climbed the stairs and moved through the house. At his backdoor, she flung it open. The solid wood slammed into me and the girl cried out in shock. I tumbled to the floor; the room spinning. Then hearing a heart-stopping howl she turned and fled. 

“I’m sorry,” she cried and darted out the door. I fought the dizziness and stood up.  Looking around wildly, I checked to see if he was inside, but not seeing him I turned to follow the girl. I ran straight into the solid muscled body of the professor. It was like hitting a brick wall. Of course, I stumbled backward, hit my head, and darkness overtook me.

******

I screamed as I saw him transform from a wolf into a man. I wanted to go back for my rescuer but fear overtook me. I ran for it. Dark woods loomed over me and the night was complete except for the sliver of a moon. ‘Weird that it is not full’ I thought but then the thought was lost in my need to escape. I had been held in that basement for who knows how long. 

I dashed into the woods as brush and vines grabbed at me. Branches attacked me and my fear level tripled. All thoughts but survival were driven from my mind. My body was filled with adrenaline but somewhere in the back of my thoughts was a feeling of shame and guilt. Then a howl pierced the night and seized my heart. I ran faster. 

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Behind me, I could feel the pressure of him coming. I ran faster and harder, my feet ached. I pushed the pain away and ran. I had always been a quiet girl, introverted. Most people thought me weak because of my demure nature, but inside, I knew I was not weak. I found that inner strength and harnessed my adrenaline into a weapon. Excitement flooded me. 

I burst through the brush and into a meadow. 'I am no rabbit!' The thrill of the hunt, of being hunted overcame me. “You want me wolf? Then you are going to have to catch me!"

I turned one way and dashed back into the woods. Finally, I reached a small stream and stopped to listen for the sounds of breaking brush and a monster coming for me. The forest was hauntingly quiet. I smiled and slowly moved upstream. The cold water burned my stinging feet and I realized how torn up they must have been. Still, I moved on, not running, but sneaking.

The night was quiet and the lack of sound was terrible. I felt hope blossom in my chest and another feeling I could not define. Was it disappointment? Was it hope? Then a thought came to mind, a damning thought that crushed hope and filled me with fear and excitement once more. Would a wolf charge through the forest like an angry bear? They are master hunters. I looked around wildly. 

I fought the culminating feelings of fear that built in me. ‘I will not be a rabbit. I am the hunter!’

Then I saw a pair of golden eyes in the woods to my left. I froze, and all thoughts of fierceness fled. The moonlight flashed across a bloody muzzle. My heart began to pound. A million thoughts ran through my head, but the most pervasive was that I left that girl to die. A wild scream scream erupted from me. 

The wolf howled in reply. Brush blurred past me and I was surprised to find my legs pumping savagely as I ran. I had not even realized I had started running again. I looked over my shoulder, the wolf was right behind me. I turned forward and the world tumbled around me as my foot caught a root. I felt the leaf litter and fallen branches tear into my flesh. My first thought was his teeth. I rolled over and saw the wolf in the air. I felt a moment of surprise, just before he landed on top of me. All the air in my lungs was pushed out and I gasped for air. 

“Nooo!” I heard myself scream as my arms pushed out to keep his deadly teeth from me. What I felt were arms grasping at my own. He was far stronger than I was and pinned me to the ground. His body pressed me into the leaf litter. I fought and groaned and cried to no avail. Then huffing, I look into his eyes. 

I stared into his and found his eyes were still golden and beautiful. I struggled and fought. Then I realize he is on top of me and naked. ‘Well duh, he just turned from a wolf to a man,’ a random thought assailed me. Leaning in he breathed in my scent and I froze. My arms struggled but nothing else moved. Breathing in, I inhaled his scent against my will. Desire flooded me and I felt my legs part. 

I started to welcome him and then realized what I was doing. I began to fight with renewed vigor. I screamed at him and realizing I was pinned I bit at him. Between my legs, I felt the bulge of his excitement pressing at my bikini’s gusset. That is when I realized he was between my legs, legs I had opened freely for him. 

“Get’r off me!” I cried but my body was betraying me. "No! I am the master of my body now!” I added. I fought harder, twisted, and turned, all efforts and attempts were fruitless against his strength.

Then he whispered one word. One heart-chilling word and I felt my desire assail me again.

“Delicious!”

My back arched as I tried to throw him off. Quick as a viper he struck and I felt his teeth on my neck. I screamed and struggled. His bite on my neck was intoxicating. His breath ignited flames across my skin. His mouth moved up my neck to my ear and he tugged on my earlobe. A moan escaped my lips and my arms went limp. My hips ground into him and his manhood rubbed across my covered clit. 

“Fuck! Oh my god,” I moaned and then began to fight again. I wanted him. I wanted him to take me. I wanted him inside of me. I wanted him to conquer me. I also wanted to get away and escape. I wanted it all. I wanted to feel as powerful as he was. I wanted back in control.

I twisted my body away from him and turned. He allowed me to, which infuriated me. He ground against my ass and I felt his hard cock slide between my legs and along the groove of my pussy. Another moan betrayed me. He took both of my hands in his one powerful hand. His other flowed down my arm, down my neck, and tore the bikini top away. 

Fingers gripped and played at my exposed breasts. My nipples responded to his touch, another betrayal. I fought against him and found my efforts only caused his manhood to slide back and forth on my clit. I wanted to scream in frustration and excitement at the same time. I only achieved a guttural growl that defined everything I was feeling. 

His hand moved across my taught mid-drift and I felt the bikini bottoms tear from my body. Desire was ablaze in all of my body but so were rejection and defiance. I was in the perfectly wrong position to fight him, bent over and aggressively rocking in every direction. The massive head of his cock touched my opening for the briefest of seconds. Again, I was betrayed by my body as I slammed against him. 

His cock penetrated deep into me, the deepest I had ever felt. I pulled away and the motion was pleasure and pain all at once. I yearned to feel him deep inside of me again. He answered my desire, but this time he pushed forward slowly. His shaft drove into me with cruel slowness. I wanted him to stop. I needed him to stop. I wanted him to take me faster and harder. I slammed against him again and felt his head hit my cervix. I moaned in pleasure and frustration. I cried in anger and betrayal. 

'Fuck, he felt amazing!'

He slowly pulled from me and I cried in despair. Then he moved forward and blissful hatred filled me as I enjoyed him inside of me. I lunged forward and he was out of me. I twist onto my back again. Looking into his eyes I saw my desire reflected back at me. My legs spread and I felt him enter me again. This time he entered while watching me. I tilted my head back and sighed. I wouldn’t look him in the eyes, refusing him the sight of my desire and lust.

He began to pump into me with need, faster and harder. Moans escaped my lips. He conquered my will and I wrapped my arms around him, my nails digging into his back as he fucked me. I matched his motions as I realized I was no longer being restrained. His teeth dragged against the skin of my neck again and I spread my legs wider. I wanted him deeper inside of me. 

I still refused to meet his eyes as he ravaged me. Yet I could not deny him the sounds of my pleasure. He caught me, I was his. I needed this so badly. Then he plunged deeper into me and the world was forgotten. Never had I been fucked so good. Every fiber of my being felt aflame. I begged for him to fuck me.

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I screamed and was shocked for, only a second, at my plea for more, “Qwn me.”

Published 
Written by NORSESPIRIT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments