Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flatmate Sex-Ed

"Some boys just need pointers... whether they realize and want it or not."

30
14 Comments 14
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Ninth entry in a series of short standalone stories featuring silly, absurd, or quirky situations and sometimes personal fantasies of mine."

Sitting in his rattan chair, David was lazily scrolling through a comic book, chill music droning from his Telefunken ghettoblaster that predated himself by easily a decade (as the 'made in West Germany' label testified). These moments of careless idling with no need for justification were the ones that made him appreciate his decision of moving into that cheap shared apartment with some college kids, despite him having pushed past thirty a while ago. The fact that the job market wasn't exactly at its high and whatever openings were still there didn't allow for too spectacular financial escapades had also played a major role in the choice of his dwelling.

Wagering whether the buzz he felt from the previous three would be enough for the night, he considered cracking open a fourth cold one. Decision-making was, however, neglected as his sensitive ears picked up a banging and creaking that did not come from his speakers and annoyingly broke the rhythm of the music.

Not again, he thought, rolling his eyes before knocking back the refreshingly warm, decarbonated backwash and mentally counting back from ten. This usually did the trick when, every once in a while, his roomie would allow her new boyfriend to follow his irresistible urge to punish humanity with his seed—and his girl for her poor choice in mating partners. He just hoped they had taken the necessary precaution to prevent his poor genetic material from proliferating.

For a moment, he wagered whether the singles market was closely correlating with the job market. Was she really this desperate for validation that she took pity on this pimple-faced two-pump chump?

"I don't want your pity fuck," David recalled her rejecting him after he had offered her to make her eyes roll in pleasure so far back she'd get a close-up of her brain.

"Then don't come complaining how this wimp isn't any good in bed, bitch," David cursed between his gritted teeth as by the number six, the pounding, much to his surprise, had not yet been complemented by the boy's unflattering grunting that would signal the predictably inevitable course of events yet again.

Five... Four... Three...

Just when David was about to will himself into ignoring the stupendously persisting ruckus from the room next door, his most optimistic hopes were, nonetheless, impeded as the distinct Wookie rutting noises became audible.

David closed the volume in his hands with a loud thump. "This is the last straw," he hissed as he stood up, let the book fall to the ground and single-handedly crushed one of the empty cans. He stormed out of his room. "To hell with self-fulfilling prophecies!"

He flung open the bedroom door next to his, eyes bristling with anger, as he arrived just in time to spare Diana, his roomie, the embarrassment of yet another unfulfilling tryst and her boyfriend, Dwight, the awkwardness of yet another undeserved post-coital snore.

Enraged rather by the sudden interruption than by the unsolicited intrusion, Dwight, still somewhat groggy from his recent ejaculation, attempted a right hook but clumsily stumbled over his own feet. His uncontrolled fist flew past David’s face. The latter grabbed the loose arm before him, twisted it and let it fall into a shoulder lock.

“Let me go, dammit!” Dwight slurred, struggling, not yet realizing his predicament.

Facial features still tense, David simply tightened the lock, eliciting a painful scream from his victim’s mouth.

“Dwight!” Diana yelled, only just beginning to process what was happening.

David pushed his foot into Dwight’s knee, forcing him to kneel between his girlfriend’s still spread legs, face just inches from the pussy where he saw streaks of his cum seaming her delicate puffy flesh.

“David, let him go!” protested Diana.

David threw her an intense, intimidating glare in response, which earned him a glance of shameful defeat from his flatmate. In her lingering glance, he read the plea for release he had been anticipating.

“High time you learn some manners and how to eat pussy,” David grumbled.

“Fuck no, that’s gross!” Dwight barked between his labored breath.

David’s grabbed the suffering boy’s hair and yanked his head firmly towards Diana’s cum-glazed labia.

“What was that? You’re not into eating pussy?” he snarled. Looking Diana straight in the eye, he added, “And I bet sissy boy here insists on having his dick sucked by his gorgeous girlfriend, yes?” to which she replied with a feeble nod. “...and cumming on her face too?” observing every reaction of her shame-ridden facial features. “Oh, in her mouth, even,” he added with a self-content tone of insight. “About time we teach the little wannabe-macho how to please a girl.”

With a gentle yet firm push, David pushed Dwight’s face into the puddle of his own spunk that adorned the swollen lips of her unsatisfied pussy.

“Lick it clean, boy!” sternly ordered David. He added, after getting only protesting grunts as a reply, “Or I’ll have to spoon-feed your cum to you. I can’t think of many more humiliating things for someone as useless as you, or maybe you’d rather have me eat her for you and snowball your spunk back to you? You know I’ll gladly show you how the very basics if it helps knock some sense into you.”

A scared, muffled shriek of pure horror came from between Diana’s legs before Dwight complied.

“Look who’s a good boy now,” commented David. “I hope he’s giving it some effort,” he added, closely watching Diana’s reactions, nodding in approval at her moan. “If memory serves, that’s the first time I hear something so beautiful come from between those luscious lips, right, boy?”

The slurping noises from Dwight’s licking as well as Diana’s moans made it apparent that he was actually trying to please Diana—or David, for that matter. The latter finally released the shoulder lock, as he judged his roomie’s lover did not need more persuasion. Still, the timbre in her voice, as he had much expected—and looked forward to—did not satisfy his requirements.

His inquisitive look on Diana’s face was met with eyes that yearned for release. “Now tell me, dear cohabitant, is the boy any good?” he asked, his gaze fixed to hers, yet not getting more out of her than insecure moans. “Let me rephrase this: are you getting any closer to the first orgasm this useless idiot ever gave you?”

She replied by shaking her head between frustrated moans and squirms trying to adjust her position.

“A little hole-centric, is he, yes?” David added, Diana nodding in response. “Just as I thought. Can’t even find a clit when it’s practically poking him right in the face.”

Having heard enough insults, Dwight stood up and, with an enraged, cum-stained face, missed another amateurish, far too obvious hook that made him lose balance once again. David seized the moment and landed a full backhand slap across his attacker’s jawline and a controlled, gentle kick that grazed his balls just enough to evoke every man's instinctive protective reaction. Dwight collapsed into a sniffing, whimpering pile of flesh, hands sheltering his endangered crotch.

“Wow, that’s pathetic,” commented David. “Get a hold of yourself, boy. Get up and watch closely how it’s done because I have absolutely no intention of showing you this more often than necessary although I agree with you that your girl here is a dish. But stealing someone from their partner, no matter how useless they are, is poor style.”

In a wordless capitulation, Dwight crawled to David who was already kneeling between Diana’s legs. He threw her a questioning look. “Do you want this?” Her eager nod came with rigor and a look that spoke volumes about how long she’d been waiting for this moment. This put a knowing smirk on his face.

He parted her swollen labia that were glistening with her juices. He sighed at the beauty of the sight.

“At least, you did a good job cleaning her from your cum, boy, gotta give you that much,” he first complimented, before adding, “Still, we’ll have to give you some pointers as to where to find that magic little button. See, if all men were as ignorant as you, all women would be lesbians and while that sure would add to many men's viewing pleasure, it would mark the end of the human race—probably the only instance where total ignorance would actually save this planet from our species.”

Slowly, David traced the outside of her labia with his tongue with just a light touch. Deliberately, he avoided her clitoral hood, causing her to wince every time he came near it. Then he snaked his tongue between her large, fleshy folds, enjoying the feel of her silky nether lips against it.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

As he moved away from her again, he kept her labia parted with his index and ring finger, exposing her erect nub that looked like it was begging for attention. He pointed at it with his middle finger.

“I want you to take a close look at this, boy,” he said. As Dwight came closer, he explained, “Now look here. This is what we call the clitoris. It is the most sensitive part of a girl’s pussy. That’s what you want to go for. It is important that you know where to find it, blindly. Also, no need to massacre it. It’s sensitive. Start slow and gentle. She’ll tell you if she needs more. But, most importantly, get this into your useless head, you hear me?”

Anxiously, Dwight, visibly made a great effort to at least try to memorize what he was being taught.

“Watch,” David said and brushed his finger over her clit, causing her to spasm in pleasure. “See?”

“Now watch this,” he instructed as he lowered his face into her crotch and pressed it into her engorged petals, lapping her juices with long licks from her entrance to just millimeters below her clit. Every few strokes, he would touch her pearl ever so lightly, causing her body to contort in delight. Every time, he applied a little more pressure, adding to her building ecstasy.

Spurred on by her moans and her nails digging into his scalp, he flicked her nub with the tip of his tongue. Her moans increased in volume and pitch as he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and allowed his teeth to sink into her sensitized flesh while his fingertips gently probed her entrance.

A drawn-out ‘yes’ filled his ears as he slowly slid two fingers into her knuckle-deep, followed by a gurgling sound as her back arched and her body thrashed in the throes of her orgasm. Her body convulsed and sought to keep contact with the source of her pleasure until, with ebbing spasms, she came down from her sexual bliss.

Eyes heavy with tears, she looked at David, then Dwight’s face that had guilt and a shy request for forgiveness written all over it. When her gaze locked with David’s again, she sobbed, “Please fuck me.” Voice heart-wrenchingly tear-dripping, after a pause, she added, “I’m so sorry, Dwight.”

“No need to be,” David replied in a soft voice, then, much more smugly, addressed Dwight. “Bet you never heard her say that, huh? But by the looks of it, you love seeing your girl getting fucked silly by another man,” he said, pointing to Dwight’s recovered erection now painfully straining his foreskin.

David undid the fly of his cargo pants and freed his solidified cock and low-hanging balls. He adjusted his position, aligned his manhood with his flatmate’s pussy and gave her one last glance, asking for permission. At her first, ever so faint nod, he pushed himself in to the hilt, causing her eyes to widen at the sudden intrusion.

He held her legs up to ease his access and began sliding in and out of her with long, slow thrusts. She grabbed her bedsheets with both hands and clenched her fists as every time he slid into her, a moan escaped her lips.

“Look, kid,” David said. “You can also make her come with your finger while fucking her.” Turning to Diana, he asked, “Wanna come again, princess?” to which she nodded eagerly, face beetroot-red. “Then take my thumb in your mouth and get it nice and wet, will you?”

Hungrily but still a tad shameful, she sucked on the finger she got offered.

“Good girl,” David commented contently as he retracted his thumb from her mouth with a loud plop. “You see,” he explained, “for a really mind-shattering orgasm, both partners need to play their parts.”

To muffle her screams of joy, she grabbed a pillow and pressed it against her face. Grinning, David kept his slow yet steady pace that intensely poked her g-spot as he placed his thumb on her clit. With slow flicks, he let her get close to another climax. Before long, her body cramped up and she pressed the cushion onto her face harder as months of missed orgasms came crashing down on her.

David moaned too as he felt her pussy walls collapse on his cock in sync with her spasms but was determined for one last act of degradation before stuffing another man’s girlfriend’s wanton cock-sleeve with his spunk.

Once she had calmed from her renewed high, David, still firmly embedded in her depths, motioned Dwight to come closer. “If you want to see her come again...“ he paused to await her eager approval, “...you better lick her clit while I fuck her silly, boy.”

David adjusted his position so that Dwight could access her little nub if he stuck out his tongue enough.

“That’s it. Good boy,” he encouraged Dwight who had cast away all inhibitions towards eating pussy, while pounding away with the still, ever so laggard pace.

Dwight’s tongue was just long enough to provide Diana the much-needed stimulation to reach her third orgasm—the first by his touch. Much to David’s delight, his student appeared motivated enough to forget the pain in the root of his outstretched tongue for the benefit of improving his sexual prowess.

Once more, as the bliss of sexual ecstasy washed over Diana, her body trembled in uncontrollable jolts.

“Fuck! Yes! Dwight!” came her cries with every spasm her body made.

As he felt her orgasm subside, David announced, “And now I’m gonna flood your wet, scorching pussy with my cum, babe.”

With shock-widened eyes, she snapped out of her sexual trance. “No! I’m not on the pill!”

“Fuck, bitch, why couldn’t you tell me earlier?” David scolded, then grabbed Dwight by his hair again. “Guess your mouth will have to do, boy, since you already got used to the taste of cum. But don’t swallow it just yet.”

To David’s surprise, Dwight willingly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to welcome his tutor’s cumshot. Just in time, David pulled out and sunk his cum-spurting head between Dwight’s awaiting lips.

“Fuck yeah!” came his moan of approval, and with every contraction of his pelvis, “Taste. Your. Girl. On. My. Dick. Boy. Fuuuck.”

Cock shrinking, David ruffled Dwight’s hair. “Now kiss your girl with that mouth and seal the promise that you will do everything to please her,” he panted. “And make it sloppy. I wanna see that sauce everywhere on both of your faces.”

Obediently, Dwight knelt on the bed next to Diana who sat up to receive the cum-kiss, a huge flustered smile all over her face. David observed with great joy as their tongues danced and their lips devoured each other, turning their mouths into cum-covered messes with several streaks of it trickling down their chins and necks.

The moans that came from both of them were amplified by David’s hand that wrapped itself around Dwight’s release-begging, throbbing shaft. A seemingly endless stream of pre-cum gave away that it would not take him much to come a second time.

Indeed, after a half-dozen well-practiced strokes from David’s hand, Dwight’s body started trembling. With the next moan, he spat the remains of cum in his mouth over his girlfriend’s face as his own cum came shooting across her belly and then just oozed out the slit on his softening mushroom.

“Look at the two of you,” David laughed. “That’s how you’re supposed to look after a good fuck.” He quickly produced his cell phone from his pocket and took a picture for good measure before leaving the two lovebirds to their newfound kinkiness.

“You’re welcome,” he said when leaving the room.

A few weeks later, sitting in his rattan chair, David was lazily browsing through the next volume of his comic book series. The rhythmic banging did, in this moment, for once, not come from his ghettoblaster but rather from his bedroom door. Despite it seemingly having an urgency similar to an alien invasion, David chose to meet the commotion with his innate disinterest.

Much to his surprise, it was Dwight who was knocking on his door. A lot more surprising was the fact that Dwight was naked. The greatest surprise, still, was that Dwight was sporting an erection, face messy with the testimony of a well-memorized, practiced and applied lesson in all things oral, cheeks crimson red.

“Uh, David, would you... uh,” he hesitated. “Would you mind... uh... teach us... er... a... anal?”

David lifted one eyebrow and gave Dwight the classic Spock face. “Let me fetch the lube. I trust you have a butt plug or two, yes?”

“Uh... it’s not for her... it’s for...” Dwight nearly gulped down the last syllable. “...me.”

David grinned over both ears.

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments