Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Make-up Sex

"After denying Aly an orgasm, a fight over text breaks out - leading to hot make-up sex."

14
9 Comments 9
31.2k Views 31.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I was already in a bad mood that day and it didn’t help matters that I was running late for work. I sped through town, rushing every stop light and stop sign to ensure I’d make it there within the allotted grace period – not that there actually is one.

Anyways, I made it in just in time to slip by my boss and into my desk. Awesome part of that – he hadn’t noticed I was ten minutes late. That heightened my mood a bit, but I was still mad that Aly wanted to play knowing that I was going to be late for work. And to make matters worse, I gave in to her unrelenting request. But when I noticed I only had a few minutes to get ready, I pulled out of her and went straight for the shower, leaving her without an orgasm. Needless to say, she was pretty pissed off about that.

“What the fuck, Mike?! You didn’t make me cum yet!” Aly screamed at me as I got into the shower.

“I don’t wanna be late for work, baby!” I chimed back, hearing the bathroom door open as I presumed she walked in.

“Yeah, but you didn’t finish the job and now I’m aching, baby! It’s not the same without you deep inside me…” she continued to whine as I began washing my body, willing my hard cock to go down so I could finish showering comfortably.

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to finish the job and make her cum, but I just didn’t have the time. “I know, baby, but you know that I can’t be late again.” She was beginning to piss me off. I just wanted to shower and get my ass to work. I would definitely give her what she wanted when I got home, but for the moment, she had to get off my back and let me do what I have to do.

“But I was close to cumming…can you at least make me cum real quick? Please?” She continued to pressure and pester me, further pissing me off.

“I’ll take care of you when I get home. I can’t be late and all you want is to get off, so either get yourself off or just wait!” I was beginning to fume.

“But, baby! I cum so much harder with you...I’m gonna have that aching need all day…” she said as she kept whining. Thank God, my shower was just about done.

“Yes, we’ve established this, but I have to get to work. Now just let me be and I’ll take care of your aching problem when I get home. I promise,” I said as I walked past her and back to the room. I began pulling out my clothes and quickly got dressed before she could jump me and make me even more late than I was going to be.

“Urgh…fine…”

I kissed her goodbye and left for work.

***

Work seemed to drag on and on. I tried counting down the time until I got off work just to get out of this hell hole, but to no avail. I wanted nothing more than to just get home and back to Aly so we could finish what we started. Not only did it affect her, it also affected me. I was definitely feeling the consequences of not cumming and the worst part about it; I couldn’t do anything to relieve myself. That would be a very bad idea to try and pull off at work. In the meantime, I was stuck with an aching set of balls until Father Time was gracious enough to let me get home.

I was becoming more and more infuriated as the day went on. I was dealing with annoying co-workers who seemed to think it was funny to be late on a deadline to further dampen my chances of making it home at a reasonable time. It didn’t help matters when our boss decided to call a meeting out of nowhere so he could rip the new guy a new one in front of the whole office. As humorous as it was, I also felt bad for the guy because I had been in his position before.

While he dealt with that, I was dealing with the nuisance that was in my pocket – the fucking cell phone. The damn thing kept going off all day with texts from Aly saying how bad she wanted me. How she had to have me deep inside her. I was becoming very annoyed and frustrated with lust because there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn’t just leave to go home and fuck her brains out and then get back to work. I couldn’t go and just rub one out in the bathroom either. I was stuck where I was with a hard-on that wouldn’t subside because she thought it would be cute to send racy texts.

This went on for a couple more hours until the texts finally stopped. I felt relieved and was finally able to concentrate on my work – well, for the most part anyways. The thought of being inside her was still a side note in my mind and my thoughts kept drifting dangerously close to being consumed by her naked image.

I could just picture her laying there underneath me, writhing and crying out while my cock repeatedly slammed deep into her impossibly tight pussy. I could see her hands pulling and tugging at her erect nipples, bringing her closer to an orgasm that would clench my dick so tight that I would almost be forced out of her. I had to quickly shift my thoughts away from her because I would catch myself just staring off into space and not doing the work that was supposed to be getting done.

An hour later and no text messages, I decided I better check on her and see what she’s up to. I would hate for her to have frigged herself silly and then fall asleep, ruining her mood for later. That was the thing I hated about her. If she fell asleep, her mood for sex was all but ruined. She would wake up all groggy and sometimes grumpy. I sent the text anyways…

Hey, baby. Just checking to see if everything is alright. I can’t wait to get home and finish what we started…

I waited. And I waited some more. About thirty minutes later I received a text back from her.

Hey…I’m not really feeling up to playing when you get home. I’m tired and just not horny…maybe later.

I was pissed. Here I was expecting to her to be waiting to jump me as soon as I walked through the door, but no. She wasn’t in the mood anymore. I knew I could quickly change that, but why? Why should I when she was begging for it this morning? I wasn’t about to beg for shit.

Fine…

That was my subtle reply, but the next text kinda set me off.

Yeah, it damn well is just fine.

Excuse me? It damn well is just fine? What the fuck happened to the Aly who is always wanting my cock? I was infuriated…

It damn well is just fine? Wow, that was really rude…

I took a moment to calm down – just in case I was overreacting.

Rude? How was that rude? You said fine and I was agreeing with you.

I went back and read what was said.

I don’t know. Maybe the way it was worded? It just seemed rude to me.

Maybe she was just agreeing with me…

I didn’t mean to make it sound rude. What do you want me to do about it?

I was calming down, but I still wanted her to know she was sort of in the wrong here even though this little skirmish was my fault.

Well just pay attention to how you word things so this doesn’t happen again…

Mistake…

Fuck you, Mike…it’s just how I am. I sometimes say things and mean something else. I wasn’t trying to be deliberately rude. It just fucking happened!

And out come the gloves…

Fuck me? You worded that text so it came out as being rude!

Oh wait a second…

Whatever, Mike…this is a stupid and senseless fight.

Maybe you’re right...

Yeah…but why don’t you want me to fuck you when I get home? You were just begging for it this morning…

In all fairness, she really was…

I was, but I just don’t want it anymore.

TaylorDwan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorDwan

Maybe later though…

What the fuck, right?

Wow…you realize that I’ve been sitting here all day with a massive hard-on just thinking about you underneath me, taking my cock hard and deep? This is bullshit, Aly!

Um, maybe I shouldn’t have said that?

Don’t get on to me about that shit! You could’ve finished the job this morning! I’m just not in the mood…obviously I don’t make you happy…

I’m confused as hell. Where the fuck did this come from?

Shut the fuck up, Aly! Of course you make me happy!

And now all hell breaks loose.

Shut the fuck up? How dare you tell ME to shut the fuck up! Fuck you, Mike! And fuck you if you think you’re getting any at all tonight! Don’t tell me to shut up!

Tsk, tsk, tsk…here goes the damage control…

Oh my, Aly! I wasn’t directly telling you to shut up. More like metaphorically speaking. You do make me happy and that’s why I said to shut up.

Yet she still didn’t see it.

You were telling me to shut the fuck up! You were being the rude one this time!

Wow…

Baby, listen to me! I’m not being rude or telling you to shut up. I was just saying that because you think you don’t make me happy! You know that you do!

The work day was just about done, but I was still pissed and decided to hang around the office for a few minutes to hopefully settle this issue before I got home and it blew up into a full fucking war at home. Everyone began filing out and wishing me a good night. If you all only knew what’s waiting for me at home…

Ugh! It just seems like we had this stupid fight for nothing!

And things get worse.

Look, I’ll take responsibility for the first part of the fight. I misunderstood what you meant. I’m sorry for that. But this second part is because you’re overreacting…

Uh oh…

The one thing that is guaranteed to piss me off is telling me that I’m overreacting! I am not fucking overreacting at all!

Shaking my head.

Fuck…baby, you’re overreacting! I wasn’t directly telling you to shut up.

And here I am thinking that this is going to help my case?

And yet you say I’m overreacting again! How stupid are you?

Pretty fucking stupid, I guess…

Fucking Christ, baby…you’re taking what I’m saying out of context.

Adding fuel to the fire.

How so?

Cringing before pressing send.

Because you overreacted by thinking I was deliberately telling you to shut up when I wasn’t. How else would you be taking this out of context?

I began my journey home to face the fire. I felt my phone going off, signaling that she had replied, but I didn’t read it because I didn’t want to continue the fight on my way home. Not a fan of getting in a wreck because I was concentrating on the phone and not the road. And when I pulled up…

Urgh!! You make me wanna hit you!

Oh shit…time to face the music.

I walked up the front door, took a deep breath and walked inside. Aly had just got out of the bed as she heard my truck pull up and was waiting by the front door when I walked in.

“How dare you tell me that I’m overreacting?” She screamed at me as she made an attempt to hit me.

I grabbed both of her arms and pulled her into me, hugging her tight to avoid being struck by this feisty woman. “Aly, quit it!”

“No! I. Will. Not. Quit!” She continued to struggle in my arms, but quickly realized defeat.

“Seriously quit!” My next move took her by complete surprise.

I moved in for a kiss and held my lips to hers as her resistance and fight began to quickly dissolve. Her struggling hands that were meant to beat the shit out of me quickly turned to hands that began roaming my body. I continued the kiss before turning up the intensity. She began to kiss me back, her hands starting to tug at my shirt. I raised my arms above my head and broke the kiss just long enough for her to remove my shirt. Once it was gone, my mouth was right back on hers.

I reached for the hem of her shirt began lifting up on it as well. She took the hint and raised her arms up as well. The easy part of the undressing came when all she had to do was push my pants down just enough to let me dick spring free. Lucky enough for me, she was in just panties and a t-shirt when I arrived.

She backed up against the nearest wall, forcing herself against it as I lifted her up and placed her legs around my waist. Instinctively, she wrapped them around me, but not before I had slid her panties to the side and lowered her onto my painfully throbbing cock – the cock that was ready to burst all day.

I impaled her on my throbbing meat pole and immediately began thrusting in and out of her tight cunt, delivering punishing blows as I went. Her cries and screams of pleasure were deafening, her fingernails in my shoulders were painful, but I kept fucking her hard. I wanted to let out my pent up aggressions on her pussy, to let her know that she wasn’t the only pissed off one in the situation.

“Ooohhhh, fuckkkk! Baby, fuck me hard!” She screamed out as I continued to pound her pussy with her up against the wall.

I didn’t say anything. I really didn’t have to considering my grunts of pleasure should’ve been all the evidence she needed that I was thoroughly enjoying ravishing her tight hole. Oh and tight it was. From this angle, I was able to feel every contour of her clenched walls, every groove that her pussy had to offer. It felt wonderful, amazing, definitely worth the wait that I had had to endure all day. Now that I was deep inside her, I wanted to relish this even though I knew my orgasm was pending.

I lifted her up just a bit higher to drive in with more depth and force. Holy fuck, I was close. And I could feel she was close as well – her tight clenching was the only indication I needed. The sensations were racking through me, the inevitable feeling of flooding her cunt was just about there…

“Ohhhhh, baby! Fuckkkkkk, I’m so close to cumming!! Ohhh shit, baby! I’m cummmingg!!!” she cried out as she tightened up very hard around my thrusting cock.

The end was there and I just graciously let myself fall over that wonderful edge – the edge of total bliss that comes from releasing a pent up load deep inside a welcoming pussy. “Fuckkkk baby, I’m cumming as well! Fuckkkk!” I drove deep and held still as I flooded the inside of her tight love canal. I slowly thrust in and out a few times to milk the rest of my cum from my balls before slowly withdrawing my spent cock and setting her down.

She immediately wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her face into my shoulder. “I’m sorry, baby…I hate fighting, I really do.”

I began softly stroking her hair, just holding her against me before kissing her head. “I’m sorry too…I’m sorry for starting the entire fight. I hate fighting with you as well,” I said as I continued to hold her.

She pulled away from me before a devilish grin formed across her pretty face. “You know, that was very fucking hot what we just did…like wow…” she trailed off as she had this dreaming look spread across her face before letting out a long, prolonging sigh, “oh, baby…”

The same wicked smile crept up on my face as well. I just looked at her with another gleam of lust in my eyes. “That was some very hot make-up sex…”

“Yes, sir…it definitely was…”
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments