Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The End Of The Day

27
17 Comments 17
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Mark wanted her and he wanted her now. She had been teasing him since she arrived at work this morning. She was wearing a tight red rap over dress that made her ample tits stand out in all their fullness, and the sheerness of it clung to her ass as she slinked past his office. He had watched her all day, his cock being teased each time she passed by.

It was past five now and almost all had gone home, there was no reason why anyone should come into his office now, but he didn’t really give a fuck if they did. He dialled her extension and waited. It rang three times before she picked up, sounding a little annoyed when she did.

“Hey Lissa, can you just pop down to my office, I need to talk to you about what’s been going on today?” he asked.

“Damn, could it wait. I was literally just about to grab my bag and leave for home.”

“I insist Lissa, we need to get something cleared up today between us,” he stroked his aching cock through his pants, trailing his fingers over the hard outline. He was gonna fuck her whether she wanted it or not he decided, besides it would put this tension between them to bed he thought.

“Okay Mark, I’ll come down on my way out.” She hung up the phone and a few minutes later there was a tap on his door.

He headed over to open it. “Come on in,” he beckoned. He watched her ass as she sashayed past him and into the room. He closed the door behind him and followed her to his desk. She dropped her coat and bag down onto the adjacent chair and slid her ass half on to his desk.

“I’m gonna come to the point Lissa. You’ve been driving me fucking crazy all day, you have to stop coming to work dressed so provocatively. It does things to me, and I can’t concentrate.”

“But you like it really, don’t you?” she said in that innocent way she had. Kicking off her black heels and wrapping her shapely legs around his thighs, she gently pulled him toward her. He put up a little resistance but she opened her legs wider and wrapped them further around him, her dress riding up her thighs as she did. He couldn’t help himself as he pressed into her, pushing the soft material a little further up.

She felt his hard cock pressing on her thigh as he moved against her and was just about to lean up to kiss him when he shifted away and pulled her off the desk, turning her so she was facing it. He pushed her down against it, bending her over. His hand sliding over her ass, he raised her dress further and spanked her hard. His throbbing cock pressed against his pants.

“Mmmmmm Mark, you are worked up, aren’t you?” she laughed.

He roughly pulled up her dress to her hips now. Hooking his fingers in the top of her tights he yanked them down along with her panties, stopping just below her ass. He dropped to his knees and buried his mouth in her cunt. Her back arched a little as she felt his tongue pushing inside her.

Fuck she tasted good, a musky sweetness that he loved. She was ready for him, he thought, her juice spreading over his nose and chin as he dipped his tongue inside her. Taking his tongue over her flushing lips, he settled at her clit. He flattened it and pressed down gently from clit to hole. The sensation hit her, and she rocked her hips in rhythm with his soft tongue.

His hands gripped her ass tightly, his fingers pressing in to the pale white flesh. He raised his hand to spank her again. A crack rang out in the office, and she cried out in pain. She stopped moving, and he continued to lap over her clit, pushing against it and licking to her hole and back, over and over again.

Her moans made his cock swell even more, fuck he wanted this hole badly he thought to himself. He felt her tense slightly and push against his tongue, he knew she was getting herself into her position, the place she needed so she could cum.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

He straightened his tongue and fucked her with it; bringing his thumb down to her clit he stroked it over her.

Sliding it toward her wet hole and then over her clit as his tongue pushed inside, tasting the tart juice she gave him. Pulling out and lapping over her now flushed red lips as his thumb brushed against her, then back inside her a little more urgently now. He heard her cries first and then felt her body stiffen. His tongue delving inside her as she orgasmed, his thumb eased on her firm clit as he sucked her cream into his mouth. He felt his cock straining against his pants, just a moment or two longer he thought.

He rose from his knees quickly, not giving her chance to recover. Pushing her head down hard onto the surface of the desk, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and wrenched her head to the side. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her, wanted to hear her cries clearly. He held her there as he unzipped and eased his throbbing cock out. Kicking her legs together he bent his knees slightly as he pushed in hard.

“Fuck, Mark,” she cried out painfully.

He took no notice. Why would he? She was there to please him not the other way around. He eased his cock out so just the head was inside her, and then slid a little way in and out again, dipping into her inviting wetness over and over again. Lissa moaned lightly and pushed back against him.

“Stay,” he commanded. She stayed.

He thrust in hard again, his full balls slapping her cunt lips each time, brushing against her clit with each touch. He moved his hands, one to her hip, and the other to her shoulder and gripped hard. She would have imprints of his fingers there when she undressed later on that night. Thrusting into her, his grunts filled the quiet office.

His legs taking the strain, he quickened his pace, fucking deep inside her on each thrust. His cock covered in her juice slid in and out easily, forcing himself deeper until he felt that familiar barrier inside. He was in his own world now, the mist had descended and all he wanted to do was cum. He pummelled her cunt hard, staying inside her, his cock pushing quickly, a continuous rhythm. His body on hers, he reached for her hands and clasped his fingers tightly over them.

“Tell me what you need Lissa,” he breathed into her ear. “Tell me”.

“Fuck, fuck Mark,” she cried. “I want you to fucking cum in me.”

He was ready; all he needed were her words. His grip tightened as he held her down, his body shuddering, teeth sinking into the soft flesh on her shoulder, marking her. He groaned loudly into her skin as his orgasm took him. Fingers gripping hers tightly he forced his cock further into her.

He came hard, the tease of the day gushing out of him. His body jerking upwards as his groans filled the office. Staying inside her, forcing deeply with each thrust, he collapsed over her. A slower rhythm took over now as he caught his breath and finally pulled out of her soaked cunt.

~0~

She pulled her panties and tights up and straightened her dress; she could feel his seed seeping out of her, her thighs a little damp with it already. She leaned into him, her arms moving down to his toned ass, and kissed him tenderly, staying there for moments before pulling away from his grip. She grabbed her bag and coat and turned to him.

“C’mon Mark we gotta get home, remember your parents are coming for supper, and now I have to shower beforehand.”

He watched her ass sway toward the door. Fuck, my wife has a great ass, he said to himself. He grabbed his jacket and followed her out. Glancing back as he switched the light off, he thought he would tidy his desk up tomorrow, or maybe not. Depends what she's wearing really, he thought.

Published 
Written by poppyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments