Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not In Her Mouth

33
24 Comments 24
8.6k Views 8.6k
924 words 924 words
He wasn’t going to cum in her mouth, not this time; he’d decided that the second she opened up her lips to accept his throbbing cock. He felt that violent urge that sometimes takes a man, whirring through his mind like a little devil. No, this time, he would do what he loved for a change.

His hands gripped her head and pulled it roughly onto him, he didn’t fucking care, it was his time and she would do what he wanted. He knew that. He bent his knees slightly and started thrusting, moving one of his hands down to squeeze her pale throat so he could feel her gag with each forceful push of his cock.

Glancing down, he couldn’t take his eyes off hers, beautiful dark green gems, just starting to glisten with tears as her face reddened. He continued to stare into her eyes, waiting for the first teardrop to roll onto her cheek. They would flash a bright green when that happened, a sign for him to ease slightly.

Pulling her head back a little he fucked into her cheek, how he loved that. Her lips, still stained red with lipstick, sealed tightly around his cock as he pushed into the soft flesh of her cheek. Intensely watching them slide down his shaft, seeing the head push into the soft wetness. The pressure against him making him groan with pleasure.

Slowly, so slowly pulling her mouth off his thick cock, watching her lips almost release him, her red lipstick smeared along his cock. Then sliding inside that sweet luscious mouth again. It was mesmerizing, he controlled the pace and he liked it slow, a moment to savour, above all else, this was his favourite moment.

And then it was over, the devil took over once more as he shifted slightly and forced into her throat once more. He stood tall, his toned thighs pressing either side of her shoulders. She fitted right into him he thought, knelt down there between his legs, a hint of her bare ass visible each time he pulled her mouth onto him.

He could feel the spread of her fingers around his thighs, could tell from the pressure they made on him how she was feeling. The harder the pressure on his skin, the more he knew she was starting to panic, to not breathe so well, to try to pull back from him, to choke on his cock. He smiled.

He would watch as her sweet green eyes showed a little fear, as she lost control of the spit in her mouth, watching it drip down over her chin, slipping from her neck onto her full fleshy breasts. Just a moment longer, a moment to remember this, keep this in his mind.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

He loved how she looked at this moment.

Then he stopped, withdrawing from her used cunt of a mouth. He stepped back a little to take her in, fuck she was beautiful. She had a radiance about her, her flushed cheeks leading him to her wet glistening lips. He was entranced by her as his gaze moved to her breasts, swollen with arousal; he licked his lips as the thought of sucking on her dark pink nipples flitted through his mind.

No, he wasn’t going to cum in her mouth this time. One hand took hold of her hair tightly, pulling her head back just a little. His other curled around his wet cock. He started to stroke, slowly at first and then a little faster. He stepped back slightly and to the side, he could see her breasts as he stroked now, making him swell more.

“Watch baby,” he quietly said.

Her eyes only left his cock to glance at his face quickly, then away again; she knew he was watching her and she always did as he asked wanting to please him. His thumb and forefinger curling around the reddish purple head now, his strokes were quick and determined moving into strong slow measured teases and then back again.

He felt it from his balls, it spread up his cock quickly and then his mind released the ache he’d felt since she had crawled between his legs. He couldn’t stop himself now if he tried, the grip on her hair momentarily loosened as he lost his control; each muscle stiffening, his breath halted for seconds.

His growl told her he was cumming, his fist tightening in her hair again now, keeping her where he wanted. She didn’t move as the hot streams of seed hit her lips and spurted over her cheek, thick ribbons of him into her hair, his body jerking as the last of him spilled out of his cock and onto her lips.

He steadied himself and then leaned down to her, licking the stream of cum from her cheek. He moved to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth he sensed her moan. Deeply kissing her, his tongue wrapped up with hers, sharing himself with his treasure, she deserved it and he would treat her with it.

“You’ve been such a good girl baby,” he whispered into her mouth.

Her smile said a thousand words to him. She knew. Oh, she knew alright; she knew that he adored her and she was his girl. How could he resist her? She was his darling sub, the woman he had given himself to and made his promise to. Her choice, not his, and he would cherish that always.

Published 
Written by poppyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments