Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day Some of It Came True

"Cyber lovers get their longed-for chance to meet – and touch – but in a crowded, public location."

34
28 Comments 28
12.8k Views 12.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Ever since I discovered cybersex, I’ve been fascinated with the question of what happens on the rare occasions when couples who have become close online get a chance to meet in person. I thought it must be quite different from meeting someone of the opposite sex for the first time under conventional circumstances.

I was sure there would be no need for much conversation and no reason to progress slowly through the usual stages of male-female physical intimacy. After all, cyber lovers have already done every sort of foreplay and sex together (albeit online), so it seemed that physical contact – touching, kissing, groping, undressing, oral exploration and more – would begin right away and progress at stunning speed. Surely cyber partners meeting in person could not keep their hands, mouths and other body parts off of each other for any time at all!

When I thought about it, I felt some envy for the few cyber couples who do get together in the physical world, but I never expected to find out first-hand what it would be like. I was faithfully married in real-life and planning to remain so.

My husband, Marty, is much older than I and has health problems that limit his libido and ability. Sex for us has been infrequent and, frankly, less than satisfying, for years. When I learned I could find male attention online, long-distance cyber relationships soon became my secret way to manage my often-raging sex drive without the temptation to have an in-person affair.

My cyber lover, Jeff, and I had been chatting online, sharing fantasies, having cybersex, and exchanging erotic e-mails for nearly a year. He, too, is unhappy about the shortage of sex in his marriage. Jeff’s wife only gets in the mood for sex once a month or so, while he would prefer once a day – at least! Being online partners seemed like a harmless way for both of us to feel desired by someone of the opposite gender and even to “have sex” without physically committing adultery.

Although Jeff and I constantly fantasized together about what we would do with each other in person, the reality was that we had never even talked on the phone, and had certainly not discussed meeting up for real.

One of Marty’s elderly uncles died, and the funeral was to be held in another state a full day’s drive away. Some funerals end up being part grieving and part family reunion, and this one was going to be like that. The uncle, a widower, had been ill (and his demise expected) for some time. It turned out that some of Marty’s favorite cousins and other extended family whom he hadn’t seen in years were going to be gathering for the “occasion” – so Marty decided we, too, would travel to the funeral. We would be leaving in two days – on the Friday before President’s Day weekend, it turned out.

As I began to plot our route online, I felt a sudden little thrill as I realized we would be traveling right through the state where Jeff lives. “So close, and yet so far,” I sighed to myself.

When I chatted with Jeff online that night, I explained about the sudden travel plans and that I probably wouldn’t be available to chat much during the trip. I offhandedly pointed out that we would be driving through his state.

“Are you taking the turnpike?” Jeff asked.

“Of course, what else,” I wrote back, thinking he was going to make a comment about the traffic or something.

I was not expecting what I read next.

“Should we try to meet?”

I had to read Jeff’s words several times to be sure I was seeing them correctly.

“How could we do that?” I finally typed back, my face flushing at the very thought. There was a bit of a pause, and I knew he was thinking.

“My office is near one of the service areas. You could plan to take a break there. I’d be waiting, and we could at least get to meet each other and maybe even sneak in a little bit of quick, special together-time.”

I was rapidly becoming excited. “Baby – I hope you’re not just teasing me. Do you actually want to do that?”

“Absolutely, if you think you could manage to slip away from your hubby.”

He was serious! I hesitated for a moment. . . . and then I decided we had to grab the unique opportunity that had suddenly come our way.

“Let’s do it!” I typed back. My heart was pounding and my mind was racing, but I was smiling already!

The next day, while Jeff was at work and I was packing and organizing for the trip, we plotted out the details for our little encounter in a flurry of e-mails.

Jeff’s small state is somewhat famous for its turnpike service areas. There are several in each direction of the highway, and they provide one-stop travel services. Each one has a gas station and a large building containing restroom facilities big enough to accommodate a couple of tour busloads of people at once, a gift shop/convenience store, and a spacious food court with plenty of tables and chairs and food stands selling a variety of snacks and meals.

We planned to meet at 12:30 p.m. in the food court of the service area at Mile 98 of the northbound turnpike. Because it was the start of a holiday weekend, there were bound to be a lot of travelers on the highway – as well as at the service area. We planned our meeting to coincide with lunchtime and hoped the food court would be crowded. We figured that the more chaotic the place was, the less likely anyone would be to notice a couple who were standing just a little too close to each other and acting just a little bit oddly.

Since the only access to the service areas is from the toll turnpike, nearly all the people at them are travelers passing through the state. It was unlikely that either of us would run into anyone we knew there.

With a little advance planning, we hoped that we would be able to hug, kiss, and maybe, if we were bold enough and had the opportunity – somehow manage to get in a little bit of hasty, furtive through-the-clothes touching of special places – so we agreed that we both needed to wear pants made of thin fabric.

Getting any more physical than that in public seemed almost unthinkable, but, just in case, we also decided to make sure our pants had a loose, elastic waist and no belts, buttons or zippers to deal with.

After work that evening, Jeff made an advance visit to the service area food court to check everything out. He said that the stand selling pizza looked like the best place to meet, since it was all the way down on one end of the food court and was also popular and likely to be busy at lunchtime.

By bedtime that night our plans were in place, but it was hard to fall asleep due to my excitement combined with worry about the various things that could happen to derail us. Perhaps Jeff would have an emergency at work and wouldn’t be able to come to meet me. Maybe the service area wouldn’t be so busy after all, making it harder for us to be together unobserved by my husband. Maybe traffic would be so bad that I would be hopelessly late in reaching the service area and would miss Jeff altogether. And for all of our professed desire online, wouldn’t it be ironic if we weren’t even physically attracted to each other once we met in person?

Yet every time I thought about meeting Jeff, touching Jeff, and him touching me, I felt my pussy moistening in excitement. I couldn’t bear to think about how disappointing it would be if it didn’t happen.

The next morning dawned sunny but cold. I had settled on a pair of thin, stretchy black pants, almost like leggings, to wear that day. Of course Marty wondered why I was wearing such thin pants in the wintertime. I explained that I had packed all my best warmer ones and forgotten to leave any out to wear that day. “I’ll be fine; we’re going to be in the warm car all day,” I assured him.

I wasn’t wearing any panties, but then, I seldom do.

The chosen turnpike service area was 4 hours and 10 minutes from my house, according to my online directions. I wanted to get on the road at 8:00 a.m. to give us a little leeway in getting there on time. When we were almost finished loading the car and ready to leave, I e-mailed Jeff to tell him we were on schedule to meet at 12:30 as planned.

“I’m counting the seconds,” he messaged back.

“Oh Baby, me, too!” I wrote.

I had planned to do the driving that morning, to eliminate any possibility of Marty not pulling off at the designated service area for some reason. But after half an hour on the interstate, I had to face the fact that my mind was not properly on my driving. I was dangerously distracted, able to think about nothing except meeting Jeff at the service area. I had to fake needing a bathroom stop, after which I pretended to have a sudden headache so Marty would drive.

My excitement intensified when we arrived at the state line of Jeff’s state and the entrance to its turnpike about 11:00 a.m. It was then that I casually told Marty I had planned for us to stop at the service area at Mile 98 for lunch. I shifted around in the passenger seat, my nervous anticipation growing with each passing mile.

The timing turned out to be perfect. After the stop early on to change drivers, as well as a brief patch of heavy traffic, we reached the exit to the service area at almost exactly 12:30 p.m. As we pulled into the parking lot, I was happy to see that it was quite full of cars with out-of-state license plates, as well as at least one tour bus. I couldn’t remember ever visiting a place and hoping to have to fight through crowds when I got there, but that day, that was my wish.

I felt a mix of anticipation, sexual arousal and nervousness as I entered the building. The food court was, indeed, very busy. I noticed the pizza stand all the way down on the right. I hoped Jeff was there waiting for me, but there were too many people in between to see what was going on down there.

Fortunately, an empty table opened up just then, right there near the entrance door. It had no view of the distant pizza stand, so I told Marty we would sit there. One thing I didn’t have to worry about was Marty getting in line with me. He would be happy to wait at the table, due to his bad back.

I avoided taking off my coat yet, for fear Marty would suggest leaving it with him at the table.

Besides the pizza place, there was a hot dog stand, a chicken place, a sandwich counter, and an ice cream stand. I told Marty I was craving pizza and hoped he’d be happy with that, too, because I didn’t want to have to go through more than one line. He agreed. I pointed out that everything looked crowded, so it might take me awhile to return with our food.

I hurried off toward the far end of the food court, peeling off my coat as I went, so excited I was barely conscious of what I was doing.

Jeff and I had never exchanged identifying photos of ourselves, so we would be finding each other just by physical description and the clothes we were wearing. He’d told me he’d be wearing a gray sweater (So sweet! -- He knows that’s my favorite color on a man), black pants (thin polyester ones), and would be carrying his thick, casual winter coat (black with red accents).

Along with my leggings, I was wearing a snug, teal-colored mock turtleneck that accentuated my bustline. My light-blue parka was now off and draped over my arm. How fortunate that it was wintertime, because the coats carried over our arms were a vital part of our plans.

The pizza stand had one of those snaking, metal “corrals” enclosing the line. Jeff was standing near the entrance to the corral, and by the time I saw him, he had already spotted me and was smiling his excitement.

As I caught his eye, I was smiling, too. I was suddenly very conscious of my elevated heart rate and accelerated breathing. I tried to control my breathing and calm myself.

Jeff looked so handsome standing there! I felt like I was going to melt. He looked a lot like my mind had always pictured him from the description he’d given me back when we first began chatting online.

Sight unseen, I had been hot for Jeff just from our online activities for a long time. Now that I was actually standing in front of my cyber lover, and about to get physical with him, my sexual desire was practically intolerable, and I could sense that his was, too. We were about to experience a few of the things we’d been fantasizing about for many months!

I didn’t have any time to worry about whether Jeff was attracted to me. We said no more than “Hi” to each other, and then he grabbed me in a sensual embrace – and I was in my long-desired cyber lover’s arms! Jeff gave me a kiss – a fairly short one, but with definite tongue action. I kissed back. Jeff had made me wet many times online; now he was already doing it in person.

We realized we’d be much less noticeable if we stood in line in the crowded corral rather than remaining outside of it. We “generously” let several other customers go ahead of us before we entered the last loop of the corral.

Jeff and I stood facing each other in the line and embraced tightly. We didn’t want to make a scene already by kissing excessively, but we couldn’t stop hugging and sharing quick kisses.

“Sweetie, I am so glad we’re together,” Jeff whispered in my ear. Feeling his body against mine and hearing his voice gave my stomach butterflies.

“I’m happy, too, Sexy, I whispered back, smiling, as I kissed the side of his face. I was glad we were whispering; if I had tried to speak out loud, I was sure my voice would have shook.

Using the coats draped over our arms as shields on either side of us, we pressed our eager, sex-starved bodies tightly together as we embraced. Since we were both wearing thin pants, I could tell immediately that Jeff had a growing erection. He proceeded to grind it against my pubic area through the fabric of both of our pants, ever-so-slightly so no movement would show outside of our coat-shields. As I felt my lover’s cock stiffening, I was very aware of the growing wetness between my own legs.

“Turn around,” Jeff whispered in my ear. I did as he asked. Jeff pulled me close to him from behind with the arm that wasn’t holding his coat. He grinded and wiggled his stiff cock against my ass. I pressed back and wiggled too. We carefully made sure to hide the “action” with our coats held up on either side.

I felt lightheaded and weak-kneed. I wasn’t sure if it was from sexual excitement or the fact that we were in public – both, I think.

“Mmmm,” I said very softly, thinking about how close Jeff’s iron-hard cock was to my slippery-wet pussy right then, how perfectly they would fit together, and how great that would feel. I wished we could somehow make ourselves invisible to all the other people in the building and just have animalistic sex right there – standing up, or on a table, or on the floor, or maybe bent over the serving counter – anywhere!

Following our plan, next we turned to stand side-by-side in the line, facing the menu board and counter. While I held my coat over the lower front of my body, Jeff’s hand found and rubbed the wet crotch of my leggings under my coat. I could sense his arousal as he felt my vulva and labia easily through the thin, damp fabric. He soon slipped his hand inside my waistband and down.

Jeff firmly pressed the palm of his hand against my panty-less pussy. As I rapidly became even more aroused, I could actually feel my vulva swelling and pulsing against Jeff’s hand as blood rushed to my genitals. I was lubricating profusely. I squirmed in eager anticipation of what might come next.

I hadn’t had time to shave my pussy before the trip, and I had about 10 days of pubic hair growth. Now I was glad I hadn’t shaved. Since in our situation we could only touch but not see, I thought it was nice that I had that little bit of hair for Jeff to feel, and he seemed to find it exciting.

Just as we’d hoped, our bulky winter coats were doing a fine job of concealing what was going on underneath them. We were shuffling along in the corral as the line slowly moved. We kept waving other customers around us, stammering excuses such as that we were waiting for someone else or we needed more time to decide what to order.

My vagina was wet both inside and out now, and Jeff’s middle finger found my swollen clitoris and began rubbing it in circles. My body shuddered involuntarily at the sudden pleasure. Soon he changed to a rapid, repetitive flicking motion. As his fingertip quickly stroked my clit, Jeff looked over at me and licked his lips subtly while meeting my eyes – giving me the silent message to imagine that it was his tongue on my clit. My pussy throbbed wildly in response and I felt my face flush. I began to move my hips slightly in rhythm with Jeff’s motions. I looked down to make sure my movements weren’t visible to anyone; they were fully hidden by my coat.

Only one person near us in line seemed to be paying us any special attention. A young woman in a purple sweater a bit ahead of us in the corral was looking our way every time I glanced in her direction. Gradually I realized that she was definitely watching us.

After a couple of minutes of Jeff massaging my clit, I shifted impatiently under my coat, feeling desperate for some sort of insertion. My cyber lover understood and didn’t keep me waiting any longer.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS



Jeff’s middle finger moved easily from my hot clit down into my wetness. He slid his finger in deep, all the way. I squeezed it hard with my vaginal muscles. We were standing so close to each other that I could hear his breath catch for a second. He fingered me, and I squeezed his finger, for several heavenly minutes.

The most difficult thing for both of us turned out to be something we hadn’t thought to plan for: keeping a normal expression on our faces while all this sexual activity was going on! I pretended to study the menu board but frequently looked shyly over at Jeff, trying hard to convey my pleasure with my silent eyes while not making it obvious to anyone nearby that something unusual was going on.

We waved a couple more people around us in the line, mumbling that it was taking us awhile to decide what to order.

Then, looking right in my face, Jeff pulled his hand out of my pants and out from under my coat. He teasingly brought his middle finger to his mouth and, trying to be inconspicuous, briefly sucked on it, tasting me. Eyes wide, I smiled at him. He put his hand inside my pants again and this time I felt three fingers sliding into my moist, willing vagina. Jeff alternated pushing his fingers in deep and pulling them back repeatedly, simulating sex. I could hardly stand it; neither could he!

I certainly hadn’t planned to have an orgasm there in the food court; but by then I was so primed that I realized it would happen with just the slightest bit more clitoral stimulation. Jeff realized it, too.

I was helpless as Jeff pulled his fingers all the way out of me and once more pressed his wet fingertips firmly against my swollen, throbbing clitoris. My extreme sexual arousal began to override my fear of getting caught. We didn’t have much time. . . . Jeff started rubbing my clit again, hard and steadily.

Not 30 seconds later, right there in the pizza line, with scarcely any warning and with several dozen people standing within a 10-foot radius, I began to come. My whole body jerked several times, and I made a helpless, quiet little whimper. I cast my gaze toward the floor, trying hard to appear like just another bored customer waiting in the pizza line – but I was panting so hard I was sure others nearby heard me. I clamped my lips shut and bit my tongue hard to keep from making any more noise.

My legs were shaking. I felt like I wanted to collapse in pleasure, but somehow I stayed upright, leaning slightly on Jeff. As he felt me coming on his hand, Jeff murmured “Mmmm” and “Good Girl!” loud enough for only me to hear, making my orgasm even more intense.

Jeff knew just when to stop the stimulation as I became tender. As my orgasm subsided, I closed my eyes, trying to recover and regulate my breathing, hoping no one else had seen enough to guess what had just happened. The woman in the purple sweater was staring at us when I checked, though.

Now it was my turn to give pleasure to Jeff, and I had never desired to give pleasure to a man so much as I did in that moment. We needed to switch places in line so I could use my right hand, so we quickly did so, then carefully put our coats back into position in front of our lower bodies.

I needed lubricant to do what I was planning. I boldly, desperately stuck my hand inside my own pants first and slid all four fingers into my soaked, post-orgasmic vagina, thoroughly wetting them with my slippery juices. Quickly my hand moved from inside my pants, to outside of them under my coat, to under Jeff’s coat beside mine, to inside of Jeff’s pants. I eagerly felt for his cock, and it was already sticking out through the front opening of his boxers – when did he do that?

I met Jeff’s eyes for a moment as I touched his penis for the first time. The stiff cock I had fantasized about so much was now in my hand! I played with the engorged head, adding Jeff’s pre-cum to my own lubrication, making sure my whole hand was nice and slippery for him. His erection felt unbelievably hard and beautiful in my hand as I squeezed it and began to slowly pump up and down. Jeff involuntarily uttered a few soft murmurs of pleasure; then he closed his eyes, blocking out everything except the hot, pleasant sensations flowing through his needy cock.

Watching and listening to my lover as he experienced intense sexual pleasure at my hand nearly made me come again. Standing there, so close to him, I squirmed. I felt excited tingling in my vaginal area, even though it wasn’t being touched, and I even felt my uterus stir.

We were both making tiny noises; fortunately, no one noticed our sweet little pleasure sounds in the noisy food court.

I really wanted to feel Jeff’s balls, too, so I nudged him into the position again where we were facing each other with our coats held on each side. While we pressed our bodies together, I pushed my hand inside the right leg opening of his boxers. His balls felt warm, tight and hairy as I took them in my hand. I tenderly cupped, rubbed and tugged them, to Jeff’s obvious pleasure. I fondled and felt each testicle between my fingers, cherishing Jeff’s masculinity. I took a break from trying to appear outwardly nonchalant then. I couldn’t resist -- I had to kiss him.

There was something else I craved. Jeff and I often fantasized together about anal stimulation. Now I wanted to caress that special place with my wet fingers.

As if reading my mind, Jeff adjusted his stance slightly, to separate his legs a bit. I met his eyes again and smiled knowingly. I reached further back with my moist fingers – from his tight, swollen balls to his anus. I rubbed it hard with the slippery-wet tips of two fingers, and finally slipped my middle fingertip a little bit inside his ass, as Jeff grunted once, softly and helplessly.

It felt so good to touch my cyber lover in all the special places I had fantasized about – and so hot to feel and see Jeff responding to me in real life. I wished I had all day to explore his neglected body.

My head was on Jeff’s shoulder, and he had both of his arms around my body in a possessive hug. We were starting to become oblivious to the many strangers around us. I closed my eyes, both because I didn’t want their expression to give away what was going on under our coats and also because I just wanted to shut out the whole world and concentrate only on touching Jeff.

As Jeff held me close and I gently fingered his ass, I was aware of more patrons pushing past us in the line. I wondered what they were thinking; but I knew they couldn’t see anything, so I didn’t really care.

Now I was thinking about something else we hadn’t dared to plan. I wanted so much to taste Jeff, but how? I had a spur-of-the-moment idea. Plucking my keys out of my purse with my idle hand, I dropped them to the floor. “Uh-oh,” I said softly in a tone that let Jeff know I had not done it by accident. Quickly I stooped down as if to retrieve the keys, but at the same time I pushed my head up under Jeff’s coat. It was dark there under the thick coat, but the light coming from around the edges let me at least see the outline of his beautiful hard cock sticking straight out.

Jeff gasped softly with surprise and pleasure as one of my fondest fantasies came true and he felt the touch of my mouth on his penis. I pressed my mouth hard against it, then gave it several little silent, loving kisses with my closed lips, then some quick little licks on the head.

At last I took the head in my mouth and sucked hard and purposefully, hoping I wouldn’t accidentally made any telltale noises. Somewhat in shock, Jeff gave a helpless little gasp and instinctively began slowly thrusting into my willing mouth, giving me as much of him as I could take in, as he carefully held his coat out from his body so that it didn’t move incriminatingly with his thrusts. He was breathing hard.

I was giving oral sex to my long-desired cyber lover! I stayed stooped down, my head under his coat, sucking him and taking his thrusts for as long as I dared, alternately hoping we weren’t attracting unwanted attention from others in line, and not caring if we did. When I felt I had been down there as long as I could, I gave Jeff’s cock one final kiss, emerged, and stood back up.

Glancing around at the other patrons in line, I saw that most of them were reading the menu board or fooling with their phones, but our “friend” in the purple sweater was openly gawking at us, and I was sure then that she knew what was going on. In fact, she appeared to be aroused. I unintentionally caught her eye, quickly looked away, but then looked back and gave her a desperate, pleading look with my eyes as if to beg her to keep our secret. She did – and I’m sure I saw a tiny smile. The idea that someone was aware of and observing our secret intimacy made me hotter still, if that was possible.

Several more customers squeezed by us as we continued to stall for more time in the line, more time together. Still, we had now reached the last loop of the corral before the counter.

Very quickly, I re-lubricated my hand from my pussy, slid it over underneath both coats and then into Jeff’s pants, and resumed my wet, firm stroking of Jeff’s hot cock. Now it was his turn to stare at the menu board while trying to keep a normal face.

As had happened when Jeff stimulated me, things had gone farther than we’d expected for him, too. I could tell Jeff was close to coming, and I kept stroking.

And then, despite being obviously in the throes of pleasure, Jeff grabbed my hand to hold it still. He drew me closer to him with his other arm so he could whisper in my ear. “Better stop. . . . I don’t want to . . . mess up your hand,” Jeff said helplessly.

“It’s okay. Go ahead!” was my immediate, whispered reply, even as I wondered to myself how I would clean up.

I resumed pumping Jeff’s rock-hard shaft, and almost immediately his body tensed and jerked, much as mine had moments earlier. I slowed my strokes and was aware of his cock pulsing in the palm of my hand – and then my right hand was bathed in Jeff’s warm, sticky semen. It felt so wonderful to me that I couldn’t help moaning “Mmmm” louder than I should have. I quickly gazed up at the menu board, hoping anyone who’d heard me would assume I was just thinking about what to eat.

My cyber lover and I had given each other in-person orgasms -- in public!

Before I could wonder what to do next, Jeff tapped a man in front of us, at the counter. “Excuse me, could you hand me a couple of those napkins,” he asked, nodding at a nearby dispenser.

Keeping my cum-drenched hand under Jeff’s coat, I wiped it off with several napkins, then looked questioningly at Jeff as to what I should do with them.

“Give them to me,” he murmured, smiling. He nonchalantly stuffed them in his pants pocket. The woman in the purple sweater stared, wide-eyed. She had already gotten and paid for her food by now, but she seemed to be lingering by the self-serve soda machine just to continue watching us. Her expression told me that her every suspicion had been verified and that she couldn’t believe what we had just done! 

 Jeff and I faced each other in the line again. He looked deep into my eyes, smiled and whispered, “Thanks.” Impulsively I pulled him closer and kissed him on the side of his mouth as I giggled quietly, “You’re welcome. . . . Thank you, too.”

Our relief at having successfully carried out our crazy plan was intoxicating, as was the closeness we now felt, and that emboldened us. Who cared what happened now? We embraced there in the line, me laying my head on Jeff’s shoulder, he kissing my hair. Then, finally, we kissed the way we wanted to, deeply and erotically as we explored each other’s mouths with eager tongues.

We longed for more time together. We let two more surprised customers go around us on their way to order.

A couple of minutes later, Jeff and I reached the counter and could delay getting our food no longer. We had to stop kissing to give our orders to the astonished clerk. I got the pizza and drinks for Marty and me, and Jeff also ordered pizza. We fixed our sodas together, and suddenly it was time to part. “See if you can get a table sort of near us,” I suggested. As we stood there holding our trays, we shared a sigh and a final kiss.

I was shaking as I set out to carry my tray of food and drinks to the table by the entrance door where Marty was waiting, which now seemed far away. My body trembled and my legs felt weak with every step.

“What took you so long, honey? I’m starved!” Marty exclaimed as he stood up to help me unload the tray.

“Oh, they were really busy, and then I had to wait for them to make more pepperoni-and-sausage pizza like you wanted,” I quickly “explained”.

Jeff followed a moment later and sat down at a table near, but not too near, to ours. We had a nice view of each other over the unsuspecting Marty’s shoulders. I stared over at Jeff as frequently as I dared, and he was staring at me, smiling sweetly, every time I looked. I tried to nibble a pizza slice, but I was too flustered to eat. Jeff didn’t seem to be eating much, either.

As I sat there at the table, I almost wished I had worn panties because there was such an uncomfortable amount of wetness between my legs. It had completely soaked the crotch of my thin leggings; thank goodness they were a dark color so it wasn’t very visible. It was frustrating to be so wet when I couldn’t insert anything! I couldn’t hold still and fidgeted in my seat.

Too soon, Marty was anxious to get back on the road. I wrapped up my uneaten pizza in a napkin for some future time when I might be calm enough to eat.

Jeff stayed in his seat as Marty and I got up, cleared our table, and walked toward the door. I wanted so much to run back and get physical with him again. Of course, I couldn’t. Walking slightly behind Marty, I was able to turn around and give Jeff a smile and a little wave before going out the door.

I realized I didn’t have any conception of how long we had been at the service area. Glancing at my phone, I saw that it was just 1:25 p.m. Everything – the time in line with Jeff, our mutual orgasms, and eating (or not eating!) lunch -- had happened in less than an hour.

Watching Jeff while sitting at the table had kept me horny and still thinking about his touch. As I walked to the car, my clitoris was so engorged and sensitive that I was hyper-aware of the wet fabric of my leggings moving against it with every step I took. It was demanding attention again.

I jumped into the car on the passenger side before Marty and I could even discuss who should drive for the next part of our trip. I’m sure he was expecting that it would be me, but my heart and head were pounding, my pussy and pants were uncomfortably soaked, my body felt flushed all over, and I could think about nothing except Jeff’s cock. Once again it would have been impossible for me to concentrate on the road.

I had to take care of my throbbing, needy clitoris, right then. Thinking fast, I said, “Oh Marty, honey, would you please get that book I’ve been reading out of my green tote bag in the trunk? It’s under a couple of other bags.”

As I sat in the passenger seat, shielded from Marty’s view by the open trunk lid, I shoved my hand into my pants and rubbed my wet clit with my fingers in a hard, fast, absolutely frantic, up-and-down motion. I pretended it was Jeff's hard cock rubbing me, and in 20 seconds, I came again. I made a single, pleasured, satisfied orgasmic moan. It exactly coincided with the slamming of the trunk lid as, my book in hand, Marty prepared to get into the car. What luck!

It was hard to hide the strong emotions I was feeling as we continued on our way. I pretended to be engrossed in my book, but I wasn’t really reading it. In my mind, I kept asking myself, “Did that really happen?” and each time the huge, wet, now-sticky area between my legs reminded me that yes, it certainly did. I think I finally started to calm down around the time we exited Jeff’s state some 100 miles later.

Late that night, when my husband and I were in our hotel room at our destination and Jeff was at home with his wife, he and I managed to sneak in a quick online chat. Jeff told me that he couldn’t even remember driving back to work, but when he got there he had another raging hard-on and had to masturbate under his coat in his car, in the parking lot of his office building, before he felt able to go inside.

Jeff, too, had noticed the woman in the purple sweater, it turned out. We joked that, after watching us, she probably had to masturbate too!

The rest of our online conversation was along the lines of

Baby, that felt so good!”

“I can’t believe we did that!”

“I miss you already!”

“I couldn’t believe it when you . . .”

and

“Thank goodness we didn’t get caught!”

I had to send Marty off in search of the hotel vending machines because I was grinning and trying to stifle giggles so much while online that he would have soon known something was up.

The thought of my cyber lover (and now real-life lover) stroking his perfect cock to another intense orgasm in his car (while he thought about me!) got me excited once again. I had packed my vibrator and had to have a session with it – and another rapid, powerful orgasm – later on while Marty was in the shower.

That night, Jeff and I each fell asleep in our respective beds, both of us next to our spouses but both re-living what had been the single most erotic hour of our lives and already starting to imagine ways for there to be a “next time”.

Published 
Written by Lunafalls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments