Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lap Dance Turns to Quickie

"Rachel surprises her boyfriend with a lap dance."

23
13 Comments 13
30.6k Views 30.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Rachel and David had been dating for a few months and things were going well. The sex was great; they were both adventurous and willing to try new things. Lately, Rachel had taken an interest in stripping, and wanted to try it out.

One evening, Rachel planned to show off her newly learned skills. She dressed herself in a thin black tank top, and blue hot pants that showed off the curves of her ass perfectly. She let her chestnut hair fall down her back. Her simple, but sexy black stiletto heels polished off the look.

"I have a surprise for you."

She took David's hand and led him to the chair in the center of the room, gesturing for him to sit down.

"Go ahead, get comfortable."

He slouched down on the chair, his hands at his sides. He knew what the surprise was, and he was eager for the performance to begin.

She dimmed the lights and pressed play on her I-pod. The slow, sensuous beat filled the room.

She took a deep breath, before turning on her heels, facing David.

She closed her eyes and let the music take over, her body seemed to be moving without her telling it to. She took small, slow steps forward, running her hands up and down her, imagining they were David's strong hands caressing her. She pushed her breasts together for a moment before trailing her hands back down her sides.

She brushed back her hair and traced her jawline, then let her hands fall to her chest, down her abdomen, and linger on her pelvis. Her hands didn't stop roaming her body.

When she was close enough to her man, she circled around the chair, her hand grazing his chest and shoulders. She stood behind him, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"There is only one rule. I can touch you, all I want," she said seductively, "but you cannot touch me. If you touch me, I'll have to punish you."

She stood up straight and continued her dance. She came back around to the front of him, and bent forward at the waist, placing her hands on his knees. She pushed his legs open, and then ran her hands up his thighs, getting teasingly close to his crotch. His eyes were glued to her cleavage that was in front of his face.

She lifted her leg and placed her stiletto-clad foot between his open legs, turning her heel so that he would have a great view of her legs. She touched her soft and smooth skin, her fingertips lightly tracing the length of her legs.

Her hand inched up her thigh, and she found herself rubbing her pussy. She closed her eyes and rubbed herself through her shorts. Her lips parted as a small sigh escaped her lips. When she opened her eyes, David was staring back at her, his eyes hungry with desire. She smiled, and moved her hand away.

She took her foot off of the chair and turned around. She threw her hair behind her shoulders. Slowly, she bent over, her body at a right angle, wiggling her tight ass in front of him.

She straightened her body and faced him again. She straddled his hips and slowly ground her hips onto him. She rotated and pivoted her hips, making small circles and figure 8's on his hardening crotch.

She wrapped her legs around the legs of the chair, and let herself fall back, arching her back and pushing her breasts out. Her thick hair cascaded down her shoulders, tickling his knees. She brought herself back and continued her grinding.

Suddenly, his hands were on her hips, and she felt him grinding back onto her. Rachel abruptly stopped her movements and got off of him. Without a word, she walked across the room, leaving him stunned and confused. She returned with a silk scarf.

"David, you broke the rules. Now I have to tie your hands," she said firmly.

She took both of his arms, and placed them behind the chair. She quickly bound his hands with the scarf, tying the knot tight.

She mussed his hair. "If you do it again, I'm going to have to blindfold you."

He nodded in understanding.

She continued her dance as if nothing happened. She loved the feeling of control, knowing how much he wanted her and he couldn't have her. Not yet, at least.

With her back toward him and a leg on each side of the chair, she slowly lowered herself onto him, her hands sliding down her thighs as she did so. She pressed her ass onto his bulge, grinding on it. She knew she was making him so horny.

She let her head rest on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. He felt her warm breath on his skin. She slid down his body and let herself hit the floor. She stretched her legs out, and flipped onto her stomach. She pushed herself up on her hands. Her head was in between his legs, she wondered if she should massage his hard member through his pants, or give it a gentle kiss.

She pushed her butt upward in a downward-dog style, and walked her hands back so that she was touching her toes. She lifted herself up and began the strip tease.

She crossed her arms over her belly, pinching the fabric of her tank top, and slowly pushed it up, before taking it off and tossing it across the room.

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

David stared at her as if he'd never seen her tits before. Her small, perky breasts jiggled slightly with the movement.

She continued touching herself, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples while slightly swaying to the music. She threw her head back, really putting on a show. Next she hooked her fingers into her hot pants, and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them, and stood before David wearing only her red thong panties and high heels.

His eyes drank her in, his gaze moving up and down her body. His hard cock was clearly struggling to be let free. He was fidgeting a little, she could tell it annoyed him to have his hands tied.

She strolled back over to him and continued grinding on him, feeling her wetness soaking through the thin fabric of her panties. She continued the erotic dance until the song started to fade out. When it was over, she untied his hands, which he rubbed and stretched. Then Rachel took his face in her hands, and kissed him deeply, sucking his bottom lip onto hers.

She broke away from him with her eyes locked on his.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She stroked his beard absent-mindedly.

"Oh yeah, I did." He smiled at her, letting his now unbound hands feel up her body.

"Good." She got off of him and and made her way towards the door.

David stood up. "Wait, where do you think you're going?"

She turned around. "The performance is over, honey," she replied coyly.

"Oh no, it's not." He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

She smiled, knowing how much he wanted her.

David pushed her up against the wall and pressed his lips on to hers. His tongue found her tongue, and they danced together as if they were one. David's hands were on her exposed breasts which he caressed and squeezed. Rachel let out little gasps in between kisses.

He stopped kissing her to pick her up bridal-style and carry her to the bedroom.

"God, I want you so much, Rachel."

He fumbled into the bedroom and laid her gently down on the bed. He quickly stripped and then got on top of her, kissing her again. He carelessly removed her last strip of clothing, her panties, and spread her legs apart.

He licked at her wet pussy, enjoying the sweet taste of her nectar. His tongue flicked her clitoris over and over, threatening to bring her over the edge, but before that could happen he would slow down and bring his tongue down to her tight hole. He tongue-fucked her pussy, preparing it for his cock.

He stroked his hard cock a few times before positioning it at her entrance. She was wet from the excitement, and from his tongue licking her out. He plunged his cock into her, making her moan and squirm.

She wrapped her legs around his back, taking him in deeper. He fucked her with an urgency, he was too aroused to take it slow. Rachel moaned as his cock slid in and out of her little pussy. She licked her fingers, reached down, and rubbed her swollen button. David held her legs over his shoulders and continued pounding into her, thinking of how sexy his lap dance was.

"You are so sexy," he moaned as he kept thrusting into her.

He felt her pussy squeezing and throbbing on his cock, which he knew meant she was about to climax.

"Oooh yeah, come on, baby, faster," Rachel moaned.

"Oh, baby, I love this pussy."

He picked up his pace as he was told. He groped her tits while he fucked her, pinching her hard nipples between his thumb and index fingers.

"Oh I'm gonna come, fuck me harder! Oh god!"

David flipped her onto her side, and had her rest one of her legs on his shoulder. He furiously pounded her pussy, the head of his cock was barely in her when he pulled out. Rachel writhed in pleasure each time his dick slid against her g-spot.

"Ahh!" Rachel's orgasm had built up, and was now washing over her. Her pussy throbbed hard, clenching David's dick that was still plunging into her. She screamed as she came, arching her back and letting her mouth fall into an "o".

With a few last hard thrusts, David had his own orgasm. He squeezed her thighs as he let his cum shoot into her pussy. Rachel felt his cock pulsing inside of her and a sudden warmth overtake her.

He shot his load into her pussy, draining himself until it was over and his orgasm subsided. Rachel was making soft whimpering noises, even after her own orgasm ended.

When he finished, he pulled out of her, his spent cock starting to go limp. He lay next to her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

"Thank you for the surprise," he told her.

"It was my pleasure," she replied.

He planted kisses on her neck and jawline, wishing for Rachel to do an encore performance.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments