Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Model

"Figure drawing becomes a lot sexier."

35
13 Comments 13
17.5k Views 17.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was my first semester at art school and I was loving it. To be able to go to school and draw, paint, and create, and eventually get paid for it was my dream. But today would change everything.

I was taking a figure drawing class and this was my first class observing drawing a nude model. As I set up my supplies the models, both male and female, walked into the room. I had never seen so many beautiful people in one room.

Each student was assigned a model, and fortunately I was assigned a male, tall with short brown hair and piercing blue eyes, named James.

The models disrobed and we began drawing. James was lean and muscular, hairless except for some stubble on his face. This would definitely be one of my favourite assignments.

I posed him standing feet apart, one arm against the wall, one relaxed by his side, looking out the window and leaning toward it a little bit, as if he were pondering jumping out.

He followed my directions without question and I stood back and observed him a little bit. He had a sharp jaw line and broad shoulders, toned abs and prominent v-lines. His cock was five inches soft, not bad.

I realized my "observation" had obviously turned into blatant staring, and shook my head a little and went back to my station to begin my work.

The sun was hitting his body in all the right spots, highlighting his best features and casting a shadow under his cheeks. He really was handsome.

I felt the insides of my thighs getting wet as my eyes roamed his body. I shifted a little in my seat, trying to focus. I picked my eyes up from my canvas and caught James staring at me before he quickly turned his head back to the window.

I glanced around the room and saw the other students busy and paying no attention to me. I smiled a little knowing that he was checking me out.

I thought I could have some fun and tugged on my shirt a little exposing more of my 36D cleavage. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and did a double take. I noticed his cock twitch slightly, signaling he liked what he saw.

I decided to go a step further. My fellow classmates knew by now that I have a habit of biting my lip when I draw. Except this was intentional. I gave him a sultry look and bit my bottom lip, giggling a little and returning to my canvas.

This body language went back and forth and before I knew it the hour had ended. The models started putting their clothes back on and the other students cleaned up their workplaces and left. I was the last to finish cleaning my space and James and I were the only ones left in the room.

He had only put his jeans back on. Maybe because it was a little warm in the room, maybe for another reason. 

"Mind if I take a peek?" He said coolly. I jumped a little thinking, "at what?"

"Your drawing, I mean," he added as if he read my mind.

"Oh. Sure," I said turning the canvas towards him.

"Hmmm... nice. You've got skills. Although I do see a few mistakes here," he grinned half-jokingly.

"Oh really?" I replied acting hurt. "And what would they be?"

"Well, first of all, my abs are much more toned than how you drew them. Not to mention you drew my package too small." He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"I think you're right. Maybe I need a second look... For the sake of improvement."

He laughed and unbuttoned his jeans keeping his eyes locked on me. His cock sprang up hard and pointing towards me longing for attention. My eyes widened a little and I bit my lip again. I took a step towards him and took his cock in my hand, examining it.

"You're right. This is way bigger." His cock was seven inches hard, and twitched again in my hand.

He took my hand from his cock, and put it behind my back, pinning it there as he kissed me hard.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

His tongue found it's way into my mouth and I let it. He pulled away for a second, released my arm, and I instinctively got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth.

I slowly started sucking at his head, going deeper until his head poked the back of my throat and slowly pulled it out. I was getting so wet with his hard cock in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his head, flicking my tongue over his sensitive spots. He moaned as I took his entire length into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth as I massaged his balls with my free hand.

Suddenly, his moans stopped, and he grabbed me by the hair pulling me back up and kissed me again, tasting himself. He pulled my head back and I made a small pouty face with my lips wishing he hadn't.

I had been enjoying the kiss too much. He pulled my shirt off of my head and unsnapped my bra with a fairly quick speed and excellent accuracy, not fumbling at all, as he saw my tits for the first time.

My nipples were as hard as his cock. He admired them while tracing a finger around my nipples while his other hand was on the small of my back.

"You can draw, you can suck dick, let's see what else you can do, slut." He picked me up and laid me down on the desk, pulling my skirt down around my ankles, exposing my very wet pink pussy.

He stared at me hungrily for a second, then grabbed my legs and spread them out, holding them above his shoulders. He slid a hand down my leg, making me shiver, and ran it down my stomach finally reaching my tits as he gently squeezed each one. I let out a little gasp wishing he would fuck me already.

And my wish came true. He stroked his hard cock a few times before plunging it into my hungry pussy.

"Oh!" I said. "Oh fuck yeah!"

He wasted no time thrusting into me, giving in to both of our desires. He felt so big inside me and hit all the right spots. Our moans of pleasure mixed together in the empty room and echoed. He thrusted into me faster and faster, and just as I was about to come, he pulled out.

Before I could say anything, he flipped me over so I was on all fours and fucked me doggy style.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed.

"Yeah, slut you like that?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah."

I came for the first time, as my orgasm made my entire body shake and spasm and I moaned through the entire orgasm.

He slowed his pace just slightly, and grabbed the biggest paint brush he could find, and started prodding my asshole with it. I gasped again in pain and pleasure.

"Ohhh"

He pushed the whole thing in so that only the bristles could be seen. He began fucking me again. I was so turned on as both of my holes were filled. He pounded me harder and faster making me scream at each thrust. I started bucking back onto his cock like a horny slut.

A moment later he grunted and with one last thrust his cum filled my pussy.

"Oh fuckkk! Oh my god! Fuck!"

I came again and squirted all over the desk. His thrusts slowed to a stop and all that could be heard was our heavy panting.

"Look here! Smile!" He said as he snapped a picture of me before I could hesitate, on all fours, ass out, pussy dripping with his cum, and the broad paint brush still in my ass.

It must have been one hot look, though I never got to see the picture. He slowly popped the brush out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty, and gathered his clothes and dressed again, leaving me collapsed on the desk exhausted yet satisfied.

He took his phone out again, obviously looking at the sexy picture.

"Now that's a masterpiece."

College was going to be fun...

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments