Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Head In The Clouds!

"The toilets are occupied...and so is my mouth!"

61
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Written whilst bored on a recent flight!"

I saw him across the departure lounge. He was staring at his phone, texting. The idea that we'd be on the same plane home had never occurred to me - I'd just assumed we'd never see each other again.

Handsome Henri, who had ground against my ass in the club, his hands on my twisting hips. I'd felt his penis grow hard through his jeans then, as the dance track ended, I'd turned around and kissed him. Henri was so hot - muscular and tall and confident. If we'd been the only people in the club, I'd have had him take me there and then.

I'd thought about taking him home, but I shared the hotel suite with my sister and I could hardly ask her to stay away from the hotel. So it had just been a dance and a kiss. But, almost miraculously, another opportunity had presented itself! I could at least get his number.

I got up, walked over and sat down next to Henri.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you here!" I said.

"Hi! Same plane?"

"Yeah."

We chatted about our holiday fun and not looking forward to returning to real life. Soon, the sexual tension was sparking between us and we were flirting like crazy. At last, the magic words,

"Could I get your number?" He certainly could. I was saved amongst his contacts in a heartbeat.

My sister and I had not bothered to organise sitting together on the plane, and it turned out that she was at the front, I was in the middle and Henri was at the back.

Once we were in the air, I picked up my book, but I couldn't concentrate. Every sentence I read, I had to re-read because thoughts of Henri kept intruding into my head. What if he didn't call? What if I missed out on this hunk? They do say that it's better to regret the things you did do than the things you didn't.

The idea and the decision to proceed happened seconds apart. They had to. If I'd dithered and thought about it, I would have chickened out. My heart began to pound as I stood up and, after just a few steps down the aisle in his direction, the blood was rushing to my head and it swum slightly.

I walked down the aisle until I came to Henri. I smiled, but I didn't speak to him. Instead, I reached down and picked up his hand, clasping it in mine. I pulled at it and he stood, surprise momentarily registering on his face. A step later, he knew exactly where this night was going and strode behind me as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

The flight attendants, luckily, were reading books and newspapers at the back of the plane. None of them looked up as we slipped into the toilet cubicle together.

Wow, it was cramped in there for two! Both of us fumbled at our belts, got our trousers down, and then I had to pick mine up again as I realised that the condom was in the pocket. Facepalm.

When I'd retrieved it, I tore at the wrapper and Henri reached between my legs and began to stroke me through my panties. "Have you done this before?" he whispered.

"Of course! I wouldn't just pull a guy into the toilets if I was a virgin!"

"I meant on a plane!"

Immediately realising I'd said something silly, I giggled and so did he.

"No. Have you?" He shook his head.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

Henri dropped his underwear and I got a good look at his penis, which was ample, circumcised, and hardening quickly. He grabbed it and began to jerk.

I pinched the air out of the head of the condom and, touching his dick for the first time, rolled it onto his member. I've always enjoyed putting condoms onto penises. Some guys are strong and silent types. Some moan as I do it. Once, with a younger and inexperienced man, he actually came as I suited him up!

When he was sheathed, I turned, bent over, and peeled my knickers down. Placing one palm on the toilet lid and one on the wall, I braced myself. Henri pushed his cock inside of me.

"Let's hope there isn't any turbulence!" I joked as he took hold of my hips and began to move. He quickly built up speed - we weren't making sweet, gentle love on our wedding night here - and soon my body was thrown forward with each stroke of Henri's penis.

I was torn. I wanted to come, but it occurred to me that we had better hope he didn't last long or passengers would be suspicious.

"We should find a bed and do it properly," he grunted. I agreed that this sounded like an excellent idea.

My knees were trembling now as he pumped deeper and deeper. The danger and naughtiness of what we were doing helped me along and, to my relief, I could feel orgasm was going to happen.

With a delicious burst of sexual energy, I came. Henri, for his part, was not weakening. He thrust into me again and again.

"We've got to hurry this up," I said, "We should get out of here."

"I want to come!"

This was fair enough, but he had to make it quick. I sat on the toilet seat. I pulled the condom off his dick and jumped on it with my mouth, wrapping a fist around the base. I could tell that he was close at once. He was as hard as a rock, and there was pre-cum on the tip. In my mouth, his cock tapped the inner cheeks of my mouth and I tightened my lips and sucked him hard.

"Oh, God!" he murmured, "Harder. Suck it harder!"

The penis reached the back of my throat as he instinctively thrust forward. I pulled my tongue up to lick, tightened my lips around his shaft and pulled with every muscle in my jaw.

It only took five such sucks. He had taken hold of a bunch of my hair and, as he came, he tugged at my follicles, he tugged so hard that it almost hurt and then there was a warm shot of liquid on my tongue. I swallowed quickly, pulled up my pants and, as soon as Henri was decent, I slipped out of the cabin. I hurried back to my seat.

We didn't see each other again on the trip, beyond nodding politely while in the immigration queue.

But a few nights later, Henri messaged me. It took some negotiation regarding location and travel, but we made it happen. We had some fabulous naked nights and parted well when the passion fizzled out. Perhaps if I had taken him back to the hotel on that distant night in the club on holiday, we would never have explored each other's bodies like we did later on, so I guess it goes to show. Sometimes, it pays to delay gratification and wait for a second chance.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments