Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Me In The Shower

15
8 Comments 8
28.8k Views 28.8k
643 words 643 words
I send you a text. 'The next time I see you you're going to fuck me in the shower.'

Your reply is simple, you don't object. 'Yes.'

I cook us dinner and you arrive. There is tension in the air as we eat, our eyes meet across the table, there is an air of excitement as we both can't help but think about our dessert. Each other.

I'm done. I push my plate aside and pick up my wine. I watch you as I drink it - under the table my foot slides up your legs and comes to rest between your legs, pushing against your cock teasingly. I smile as a low groan escapes your lips, you expression stays the same though as you look at me.

It's too much, you can't take anymore as you lunge at me across the table, grabbing my hair and forcing your tongue into my mouth. I sigh, my heart races. Yes, yes!

I climb onto the table to get to you, I need you now. Plates and cutlery clutter as we push them out of our way. You pull at me, tearing my dress from my body. I am naked underneath, I was ready for this moment.

I sit before you and you push me back and spread my thighs, hungrily biting my nipples as your fingers assault my pussy, you look at me and bring them to your mouth, tasting me. That always makes me hot.

You stand and undress, I watch you with desire. I am so fucking horny. Your cock is hard, ready for me.

You lift me off the table and carry me into the bathroom. You set me on the counter and start to kiss me, biting at my neck. I wrap my legs around you, my nails digging into your back.

'Mmmmm. Get in the shower!' you groan.

I do as you demand and you join me. The hot stream of water cascades over us.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

You pick me up again and force me against the cold tiles. I wrap my legs tightly around you and your cock positions perfectly, sliding into my wet hole.

There is no slow build up, you just start fucking me hard, pounding against me, biting my neck hard. I dig my nails into your back as I hold on tightly.

You pull my hair back, exposing my neck as you attack it. I scream in pleasure, driving my hips down onto your cock as hard as I can.

'Cum,' you demand. 'I'm waiting on you,' you growl.

I don't know why, but your demands make me so hot. That is enough to bring me to orgasm. I moan in response and you pinch my nipples and kiss me hard as we go over the edge together, cumming together.

I tremble hard, I pulse around your cock as your cum fills me. I throb, you throb, we hold on tight as we shudder together.

'Mmmm. Yes!' I moan, almost giggling. I am on such a high. 'That is just what I needed.' I smile at you.

'The pleasure was all mine.' You smile back.

As you release me I kiss you and lick at your supple neck, wanting to mark you, to make you mine. You allow me to do this and press youself against me.

You seem excited all over again to my surprise and I look at you and grin.

'You are relentless!'

'It's what you do to me.' You smile and kiss me.

I step out of the shower and beckon you to follow me. I lead us to the bedroom and kneel before you.

'Ohh, I think I know just what to do with this.'

Your fingers twist in my hair and you groan as my mouth envelopes your cock.
Published 
Written by MissMimi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments