Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Nights - Part 1

"When we try to relive our younger years and end up with an offer can't refuse."

28
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you like my first story. I have been working on this one for a while. I am still a little unsure how to continue the story, but I am sure I will get there."

It was a late summer afternoon, at the end of August, and we were packing up from our day at the beach. We had been here all day long just lying around, enjoying the warm sun penetrating our skin leaving us both with a sun-kissed glow and feeling tired and frisky. While we had been basking in the glorious sunshine so had many others and we like to observe. You wouldn’t believe some of the sights we have witnessed together today.

My favourite site has to be the younger couple who thought no one was watching them frolicking together in a passionate embrace. I watched it all and it did the trick at getting me fired up and ready to succumb to your deliciously thick and hard member later this evening. I begin to relive the very vivid scene in my head as you come up behind me, grab my waist and whisper in my ear, “I’m feeling adventurous after watching everyone else want to have some fun with me?”

“Do you even have to ask?”

I willingly link my fingers into yours as you lead me toward the water, forcing me to drop everything I was packing up. In our late teens we were always adventurous, often committing sexual acts in public places, but as we have grown up and created our family our adventurous side became less and less public, so the fact you want to have fun with me in public again is a huge turn on for me and as we walk towards the water I can already feel that I am becoming moist at the anticipation of what is to come.

Surprisingly the water is quite warm, and most beachgoers have either left or are busy packing up for the day, so the water was mostly empty, except for a few older couples or those without children. We walk in until the small waves are gently crashing against your thighs, and you dunk yourself under the water completely, head and all. As you stand back up, you put your arms around my waist and pick me up, instinctively I wrap my legs around you and cross my feet to keep them there. You walk further into the water until you can’t walk any further. We are both now almost fully submerged in the water, me relying on you to keep me afloat, as my feet don’t touch the seabed with you being almost a foot taller than me.

Your deliciously soft lips press up against mine and after a few minutes of our tongues dancing together, I entangle my hands in your messy black hair and pull your head closer to mine making our kissing more ferocious. I can feel your member standing to attention, grazing against my bikini bottoms, so I slip a hand down behind us both and pull my bottoms to the side, uncovering my pink lips to the salty water and making your member closer to me. I am desperate to feel you inside me so pull at your trunks until I set you free, you lift me up a little higher so I can guide you inside me. The tip of you stretching me open so I can take all of you in, and with every inch that you lower me down on to your thick, hard dick, I moan a little louder. The couple next to us, probably in their early forties, shoots me a knowing glance, and I can’t help but stare into the women's eyes as you thrust in and out of me.

Her eyes are stunningly beautiful, bright green and tell a tale of love and lust. I am captivated, and I just can’t look away even though I am now openly moaning, despite you telling me I need to keep quiet, or we will get caught. She seems to be enjoying watching us, so I try not to break my gaze other than to check her out properly. She has beautiful dark auburn, curly hair that sits just below her nipple line, a good handful of cleavage with curvy hips and what I assume are long, slender legs as she seems to be standing on the seabed next to the man who is with her. I don’t even bother to check him out because it's her who has captivated my interest. The thought of my fingers exploring below her purple bikini bottoms, my finger dipping deep into her sex, is making my orgasm come quicker than I expected, and I can feel you twitching inside, almost ready to explode.

“Cum with me, babe, I am so damn close,” I whisper, and I bite down on your shoulder as my slippery insides clench around you milking you for all you have to give me, still never breaking eye contact with the green-eyed girl.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

Before you even have a chance to pull out of me, she has walked towards us. She presses her body up against your back causing you to jump because you didn’t even know she was there, leans over your shoulder, kisses me softly and speaks, “I really enjoyed the show, maybe you can both return the favour for us later this evening and have dinner with us?”

You look at me confused and spin us around, she backs off a little as you are now facing her, and I turn my head around so I can still see her.

“Hi, I'm Claire," she says, reaching her hand out to you before she realises you are still holding me up and quickly retracts her hand.

Instead, she leans in, kissing your cheek, brushing against your stubble, lingering for a second. You now look even more confused, so she continues.

“I see you are confused, so let me explain. I couldn’t help but lock eyes with your gorgeous wife here as you pleasured her, and let me tell you, it was so hot to watch. Myself and my husband both really enjoyed it, in fact, I'm sure he’s still hard."

She gestures towards her husband, who is standing watching us all.

“We would love you both to join us for dinner and drinks this evening and maybe so good old-fashioned adult fun, even if it is just to watch each other, what do you say?” Claire says.

You lift me up so you can remove yourself from inside me and I cover myself back up as you walk towards the shore a few feet so you can put me down, the waves now feeling much cooler on my hot, flushed skin. As you set me down, you cover your member back up as Claire watches us both, biting her lip at the sight. You look at me, but before you say a word, I say, “Well, I'm game if you are?”

Looking a little apprehensive but more intrigued you agree and Claire swims back over to her waiting husband.

“I had no idea anyone was even watching us, let alone you locking eyes with someone as beautiful as Claire,” You remark to me as we watch her embrace her husband.

I finally take in the sight of her husband. He’s slightly taller than you, with dirty blonde hair about the same length as yours, he appears to have more defined abs than you but not by much and also more muscular. He is good-looking, and he knows it, but I wouldn't say no.

We swim to shore, heading to where our belongings are, and grab our towels, drying each other off. As we finish packing up all of our stuff, Claire and her husband walk towards us, her wearing a skirt with her bikini top and him shirtless with just a pair of shorts on.

“This is Jamie,” Claire says, pushing her husband towards us.

“Nice to meet you,” I reply as he kisses my cheek.

He smells like a mix of salty sea water and vanilla body lotion, it's divine. His scent washes over me and stirs something deep inside me. Up close, his abs are clearly well defined and I can tell he must spend a lot of the time at the gym.

Shaking his hand you say, “Hey, I’m Austin and this is my wife, Ruby. So where are we going for drinks?”

“Well, we don’t live far, if you want to come back to ours so everyone can freshen up first and then there is a nice little bar just down the street? I’m sure the ladies will appreciate the chance of a shower and change of clothes.” Jamie replies.

You are a lot more comfortable in this situation than I expected you to be, and it makes me wonder just how far you will let this evening go before you say no.

“That sounds perfect. I could use a nice hot shower. I’m feeling a little chilly,” I say to you.

“Oh, we’ll have you warm in no time,” Claire winks as she locks arms with me like we are old-school friends, and we walk ahead of you two up towards the prom.

“We only live on the road behind the prom, so we don’t have far to go,” Claire reassures me.

To be continued

Published 
Written by SarahJames24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments