Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Afternoon Foursome

"What's more fun than an outdoor fuck? An outdoor fuck for four, of course."

134
54 Comments 54
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

It had been warm and sunny all week, and Joe and I had both managed to get Friday off work so we could have some “us time” – like “me time”, only for two. Fortunately, the weather hadn’t changed by the time the end of the week came round, so we got the train to Richmond and walked up the hill to Richmond Park. For those of you who don’t know it, it’s a huge wild park on the outskirts of London, around 2300 acres, and when you’re in the middle of it you don’t feel you’re in London at all.

The sun was blazing down as we wandered through the scrub. As usual, the warmth was making us both feel horny, and Joe had his arm around me and was stroking my right breast through my t-shirt (I wasn’t wearing a bra, of course). He tweaked my nipple casually.

“You know, Annie, whenever we come here, I think of that story you wrote ages ago on “Lush”, the one about fucking that guy you used to go out with at uni.”

“You mean Pete. He was a good fuck all right. I remember that story. It was all true too, the way I wanked him off in his trousers, then we had a fuck in among some trees. That was another good thing about Pete, he could come two or three times and still stay hard. Just like you, babe.”

“Can you remember where it was, the place where you fucked? Wasn’t it that bit with all the flowers?”

“The Isabella Plantation, you mean? Yes, that was it, among the azaleas.”

There was a pause. Joe stroked my breast and gave it a squeeze.

“It’s just over there isn’t it?” he remarked.

 “Mm, that’s right. Why, do you fancy a replay?”

“Well, why not?”

Why not indeed. I was definitely horny by this time, and I was always up for a fuck, especially outdoors on a sunny day.

It was about ten minutes’ walk to the Isabella Plantation, which is a more formal enclosed garden with flowering shrubs. It attracts lots of visitors in the early summer, when the azaleas are in full bloom, but luckily on Fridays most people are still at work, so we didn’t see anyone else as we entered by the Peg’s Pond Gate. The azaleas were slightly past their best, but still very colourful, and normally I’d have lingered to enjoy the spectacle, but Joe had other things on his mind.

“Come on, let’s try down here,” he said, setting off down one of the paths. But I was starting to remember where we’d gone before.

“No, come this way,” I said, going off to the right. “This is where we went, it’s much quieter over here.” We followed a rough little path through the trees.

“I’m sure it’s just up ahead,” I said. I was starting to get a bit excited, knowing we’d soon be fucking. Sure enough, I could see the sun shining down into a small clearing.

“This is it,” I said, as we emerged from the trees. Then we were stopped in our tracks by a saucy giggle from the other side of the clearing. Joe shushed me, and we ducked down behind a bush. Peeping carefully between the branches, I could see that someone else had already found my special spot. A young couple in fact, and they had clearly had the same idea as we had.

He was sitting on a fallen tree-trunk, and she was kneeling on the ground in front of him. She was already topless, and a pair of large bare breasts were swinging to and fro as she sucked on his erect penis, which was sticking up out of his trousers. She was slurping noisily on the thick shaft, while he reached down and played with her tits, squeezing the flesh and tweaking her nipples.

“Oh damn,” I said. “It looks as if we’ve been beaten to it this time. Come on, we’d better find somewhere else before they see us.”

“Can’t we just watch for a bit?” said Joe. “This is so hot.”

I had to agree. I’d always enjoyed watching other people fuck, but usually it was friends at parties, or someone I was sharing a room with on holiday. Watching complete strangers like this felt even more naughty.

As we watched, the woman pulled the guy’s shorts right off, revealing his whole cock in all its glory. We could see everything, as all his crotch was hairless.

“Oh God baby, put my cock between your tits,” he moaned.

She obliged, taking his erection into the valley between her large boobs and squeezing them tight around his rod, while he tit-fucked her vigorously.

“Fuck, that’s so hot,” whispered Joe. Standing behind me as we both watched the action, he pulled up my t-shirt, baring my own breasts. They weren’t as big as the tit-fucking woman’s, but they didn’t sag at all, and my pink nipples were hard as pebbles as Joe began to play with them.

I reached back and began to stroke the bulge of his penis. He momentarily abandoned my tits and undid the front of his shorts, enabling me to reach in and pull out his cock, which was already about three-quarters erect. I stoked it, feeling it get harder in my hand.

“God, I want you,” I whispered.

“I want you too, babe,” he answered. “Come, on let’s go somewhere, quick.”

Maybe we’d been making too much noise, or maybe the azalea was shaking too much, but suddenly the man hushed the woman, and they both turned and looked straight at us. I held my breath and tried to stay perfectly still, but it was too late. We’d been seen.

But instead of getting dressed and running off, like most people would when caught having sex in a public place, the couple kept looking our way. Then the woman spoke.

“Hey, don’t stay hidden away there. Why don’t you come over and join us?”

I looked at Joe, and he nodded. We stepped out from the bushes, me with my top still pulled up and my tits on display, and Joe with his dick hanging out of his shorts.

“I’m sorry we disturbed you,” I said. “We were looking for a quiet spot for a fuck ourselves, and then it was so hot watching you, we got a bit carried away.”

“We thought we heard something,” said the young guy, “but we were having too much fun to stop.”

“Why don’t we carry on together?” said the woman. “I’m Melissa, by the way, and this is my boyfriend Dan.”

“I’m Joe, and this is my wife, Annie.”

“You’re married. Oh wow, that’s sweet,” said Melissa.

“I don’t mind sharing him, as long as I get him back afterwards,” I said with a smile. “How about it?” I knew Joe would love to get his cock between Melissa’s big jubblies, and Dan’s long thin cock looked very suckable.

Our new friends were clearly delighted with this idea. Joe went straight over to Melissa and began to kiss and fondle her ample fun-bags, while she pulled down his shorts to get at his dick.

I took Dan’s erection in my hands. His rod must have been at least nine inches long, but slender enough so I could get both hands right round the shaft. I could feel it throbbing slightly in my hand, and I pulled down the foreskin to fully expose the smooth, shiny knob.

I squeezed the tip gently, causing the little slit in the top to open and a small amount of pre-cum to bubble out, then pushed the tip of my tongue into the opening of the slit and wiggled it about, tasting the salty juice. The rim of his helmet was very wide, and I began to imagine what it would feel like sliding into my wet pussy and rubbing against the insides of my vagina as we fucked.

But there was time for that later. I bent down and licked around the knob. Then I opened my mouth and sucked the head between my lips, before leaning forward to take in the first couple of inches. It was long, but I was confident I could take it all. Breathing through my nose, I eased his cock in until the end went right down my throat, his balls swinging against my chin.

“Oh, fucking hell,” he groaned, as I squeezed his shaft tightly with my cheeks. I felt myself starting to gag, so reluctantly I let it slide out of my throat. Moving on, I ran my tongue down his shaft, across the bulging veins, down to his smooth hairless ball-sack. Unlike Joe, whose scrotum was small and tightly packed, Dan’s was looser, allowing his balls to swing freely below his cock. I carefully took the whole sack into my mouth, and sucked on it, feeling the hard spheres of his testicles.

TifanyyHottSexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyyHottSexyy

“Ah, that’s it, suck my balls,” moaned Dan. I tea-bagged him for a while, squeezing his testicles back and forth between my lips, just hard enough to make him gasp. His hard cock bobbed against my face, leaving little smears of pre-cum across my forehead.

I looked across at Joe and Melissa. She’d now got my husband’s cock between her boobs, and he was tit-fucking her enthusiastically, his purple knob popping up from between the twin pillows while he played with her hard nipples.

“Having fun, babe?” I asked, letting Dan’s balls slip out of my mouth for a moment.

“Fuck yes,” said Joe. “it’s like fucking a big warm blancmange.”

“Cheeky cunt,” said Melissa with a giggle. “Blancmange indeed. Why don’t you get on and fuck me properly now?”

She lay back on the grass and spread her legs invitingly. Joe lost no time in getting down between her thighs, and I watched as he positioned his thick cock at her entrance, letting his knob slip between her pussy lips. Then he glanced at me, before pushing it right in with an audible “slurp” and started to fuck her in earnest.

Dan seemed entranced by the sight of his girlfriend being pounded by my husband. It was fun to watch all right, but I wanted some cock myself. I pulled him down next to me on the grass. “You lie there,” I instructed him. “I want to go on top.”

I straddled his thighs and took his hard cock in my hands, then raised myself up and rubbed his knob against the entrance to my pussy, smearing it with my sticky juices. Then I lowered myself onto it, sighing with pleasure as the entire length filled me. I squeezed my vaginal muscles tight around him, then began to ride him in the classic cowgirl position. His thick cockhead felt amazing as it rubbed against the spongy walls of my vagina. Meanwhile, he reached up and played with my little tits, tweaking at the pink, perky nipples.

“God Annie, you’re so fucking hot,” he gasped as he looked up at me bouncing up and down on his dick. I was very wet, and soon the base of Dan’s cock was coated in a frothy concoction of pussy juice. The afternoon sun was shining right down into the glade by this time, and our sexual exertions meant that all four of us were glistening with perspiration. I was hot and sticky and turned on like crazy, wildly riding this young guy while my husband fucked his big-breasted girlfriend.

Melissa was clearly having a fun time too. She was one of those girls who gets very vocal during sex. “Oh, fuck me, fuck me!” she squealed. “That’s so good. Your cock’s so big. Harder, harder!” Her boobs were bouncing around like two pink jellies on a roller coaster.

I could hear Joe making the characteristic noises of a guy who is about to ejaculate. He was pistoning harder and harder into Melissa’s pussy and grunting with every thrust.

“I’m so close. I’m gonna cum on your tits, baby,” he gasped.

“Oh yes, yes, cum all over them!” squealed Melissa.

Joe pulled out, pointed his glistening erection at her massive norks, and gave it a final squeeze. A great spurt of his thick semen shot out and splattered over her left boob. The next one went even further, hitting her in the face, leaving a big creamy stream dribbling down her cheek. Joe produced at least six more full-on ropes of spunk which spread themselves over Melissa’s quivering jellies, followed by several smaller emissions which dripped from his cock onto her tummy.

“Oh baby, you’ve made such a mess,” giggled Melissa. “How am I going to clean this lot up?” She put her finger into one of the ropes of cum and stirred it around, before licking it clean.

“Can I help?” I asked.

“Sure, sweetie, why don’t you come and have a taste?”

I let Dan’s cock slide out of me and crawled over to where Melissa lay panting and sticky on the ground. A big rope of cum had landed on her left boob, right over her nipple. Teasingly, I began to lick up the stream of semen, letting my tongue move slowly across the curve of her breast and up towards the cream-coated bud.

When I at last reached the perky little nubbin, I took it in my mouth and sucked the cream off it. I felt the flesh harden in my mouth, so I flicked round it with my tongue until the whole areola was dimpled with arousal.

“Oh God, Annie, that’s lovely,” panted Melissa. “Don’t stop.”

Stopping was the last thing on my mind. I nibbled at the nipple, while stretching my hand across and caressing Melissa’s other breast.

While I was busy enjoying his wife’s jugs, Dan put his hand on my hips, raising my bum just enough to bring it level with his crotch, then slid his cock back inside and began to fuck me doggy-style. Meanwhile my husband’s cock was hard again, and he offered it to Melissa, who put it in her mouth and slurped away at it eagerly.

Once I’d cleaned up the cum on her tummy, I found my face only inches from Melissa’s pussy. I could smell the sweet odour of her juices, so it was very easy to move a bit lower and see what she tasted like. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers to expose the pink moist flesh within and sucked first one of her flaps then the other into my mouth, sucking them gently between my lips.

“Oh, fuck yes, Annie. Suck my cunt lips. Now put your tongue in my wet cunt,” squealed Melissa.

What a dirty mouth she had. But I did as she asked and slid my tongue inside her vagina and began to lick around. She was still very wet after her fucking and tasted delicious. I knew what would really get her going, though, and moved to the hard button of her clitoris, which was already aroused and sticking up out of its protective fold of skin. I flicked it with my tongue, up and down then back and forth.

Sure enough, Melissa went completely wild. “Oh fucking, fucking fuck! Suck my clit, babe, suck my fucking clit. Oh Jesus Christ, I’m going to fucking come!”

I continued tonguing her clit while she squealed and swore, until she let out a terrific cry of pleasure, and began to shake all over as her orgasm travelled through her like an electric shock. I felt a squirt of pussy juice splatter out over my chin.

“Oh fuck, babe, that was the best,” she gurgled.

All this time, Dan had been fucking me hard from behind, ramming his dick into my pussy and occasionally slapping my bum cheeks. Then suddenly he pulled out and I felt his knob pressing against my other hole. Oh fuck, he was going to try and put it in my arse. I was about to warn him I was a bit tight, when he pushed forward harder. I almost cried out as I felt my sphincter stretching, then with a hard push he was inside.

“Shit, Joe, he’s put his cock in my bum!” I squealed. Dan’s cock must have been well lubricated with my pussy juices because he was soon pumping away, his balls slapping against my pussy.

“Oh Jesus, Annie, you’re so tight,” he said.

“Yeah babe, it’s good,” I muttered through clenched teeth.

Luckily, the excitement of ramming his cock into such a tight bum-hole soon brought him to his climax. “Ah, I’m gonna come in your arse,” he groaned, then did so, filling my back passage with his semen. He pulled out with an audible “pop”, his cock smeared with fresh white cum.

“Let me have his cum,” said Melissa, so I crouched over her face and squeezed as much of Dan’s spunk out of my bottom as I could, letting it ooze out into Melissa’s mouth.

“Oh, poor Annie, your bum’s red raw,” she giggled sympathetically, and licked her tongue gently around my aching hole.

“Sorry, love,” said Dan. “But you’ve got the most amazing arse, I just couldn’t resist.”

“I’m going to have to sleep on my front for a week,” I moaned, although in fact I’d rather enjoyed it. I wouldn’t want to do anal every day, but it had been fun doing it outdoors with a stranger.

Joe’s cock was still hard, so to finish off I let him fuck me (in my proper hole) while Melissa sucked Dan’s cock until he came all over her face. Eventually, we were all satisfied, and the sun dipped down below the trees, leaving the glade as a cool spot for us to recover. We slowly put our clothes back on and exchanged phone numbers. Somehow, I knew we’d all be back here again soon.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments