Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Some True Outdoor Entertainment

"T Squirting Outdoors For Me"

12
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"My Wife T treating me to some outdoor entertainment and some very wet fun! This is a true story of my wife T treating me to some outdoor fun on our drive to our caravan on the coast. We hope you enjoy it!"

It was springtime this year and we were going to stay at our caravan on the Lincolnshire coast. It was a Friday lunchtime and the weather was quite warm when we set off from our home in Nottingham.

T was wearing her knee-length denim dress that buttons all the way up the front. I love this one as it has easy access when I fancy a fondle! On this occasion, it turned out that was all she was wearing!!! We will come to that later.

We had been driving for about an hour, and we were just getting into the Lincolnshire countryside when T started to talk about stopping. I asked her, “If she wanted tea or food?” but she just smiled and said, “ I was more thinking of stopping somewhere private!” As she said this, she pulled up the hem of her address and flashed me to show she was not wearing any knickers!

In moments my mind was flooded with thoughts of T being naked outdoors with her pussy fully open and on display to me as she played with herself and squirted her juices everywhere!!!! Well, that was it, my cock immediately sprang to attention in my shorts.

T made it even harder, as she then undid the bottom two buttons on her dress and opened her legs a little to expose what was to be her freshly shaven and bold glistening pussy!! T had clearly been planning this and was now enjoying herself teasing me, knowing I could do nothing whilst driving.

I was now fully aroused and was immediately looking to pull over. This was not the first time T had done this on our route to the coast. T had clearly been planning this and had picked her moment to tease me, knowing we were about five miles from a place we had stopped before.

T was now sitting next to me with her legs slightly open, talking me through what she was going to do when we stopped. Here she was gently rubbing one finger up and down her now exposed and engorged lips and all I could see when I glanced down was T’s pussy getting wetter and wetter!

My cock was now just as hard as it could be and was just throbbing wildly, wanting and needing to be released. Driving was now actually becoming a problem, concentration was hard but I knew where we were going! Luckily, it was just one straight road to get there.

After about ten minutes I turned off into a little side road and then almost immediately pulled onto the side of the road. Next to us was a copse of trees that opened up onto a field of grass. We had been here before. It was near the main road but you were completely hidden from everyone, it was private but fully exposed to the sun and the elements.

We immediately got out of the car and walked over to the edge of the trees. T got a bag from the back seat. As I said, ‘This was planned!’

As we neared our spot for privacy T opened her bag and pulled out a sheet, she then spread it out on the ground. In her own words “If you are going to get naked no point in getting stung by nettles!”

I then sat down on the sheet pushing off my trainers, I tried to grab T but she just pushed me away.

T then stood in front of me and began to unbutton her dress. She started at the top working her way down. As she undid each button more naked flesh was exposed!

T’s cleavage appeared and then seconds later her full naked breasts. My cock could stand it no longer and needed to be released. T continued to unbutton her dress and I just had to get naked, my t-shirt and shorts and boxers were gone in seconds. My hard throbbing cock was released and at full attention and now here I was, knob in hand watching as T continued downwards. Her now-bold glistening pussy was then on show, before finally being fully exposed as T removed the dress and stood naked in front of me, all she had on were her sandals.

I now reached for T and pulled her down onto the sheet. T came into my arms and I pulled her close as I caressed her now-naked body. My lips were all over her in seconds, kissing her deeply, holding her tight, and letting my hands explore her naked body.

As we kissed T moved onto her back, spreading her legs wide. We were now both naked with the sun beating down. T’s exposed naked flesh just waiting to be explored.

In seconds my fingers were exploring T’s wetness, delving deeply, rubbing and circling her engorged clit, my mouth sucking away at her left nipple and almost immediately the first flood of T’s juices exploded, her hot cum squirting everywhere!! Squirt after squirt!!

In only seconds the sheet was flooded and T was moaning loudly as each orgasm and squirt was built and then exploded from her now throbbing pussy. T’s juices burst out as a fountain of cum!!

We continued like this, my fingers exploring, rubbing, circling her clit, and then burying themselves deeply into her pussy!! Each time an orgasm built, and then erupted in a fountain of cum!! T’s muscles pushed my fingers out to release squirt after squirt of her hot opalescent love juice!!!

My mouth now had to explore this and I worked my way down, sucking on both her engorged nipples and kissing her tummy until finally, my lips were sucking on her clit!! Two fingers were soon deep inside and T was pushing back as they explored and worked their way to her G Spot! Cum after cum came flooding from T as I sucked and licked and devoured her pussy. My mouth drank and swallowed as much as possible of her glorious love juices, with the rest just gushing out, soaking T’s thighs and the sheet. The ground underneath us was now being watered with T’s natural juices. ‘Our support for the natural environment.’

AbighailRusse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbighailRusse

I could now wait no longer, my throbbing cock now took over. I needed to cum too and with T’s legs spread wide and her pussy fully engorged I moved back up and kissed and licked my way up to her mouth. Now T reached down and took my cock and guided me as I easily slipped into her!!

In only seconds I began pushing and pumping as deep as I could. T’s muscles locked on and she squeezed and milked me! Any self-control was gone, and in only a minute or so I was now moaning as my cock was exploding, filling T with my cum!! Squirt after squirt of my thick creamy juices now exploded deep inside of T and we both moaned loudly!!

I now pulled out and laid back by T’s side, spent but not finished! My hand slipped back to T’s clit and started to rub and explore and almost immediately T was cummng again, only now some of my cum, mixed with T’s juices came gushing out flooding the sheet!!

Spent I now lay down in the sun. The heat was lovely and I was fully relaxed but suddenly T reached out for the bag she had brought. Out came her toy, another surprise!! T turned it on and placed it on her clit. T wanted a story, she wanted to have one of her big orgasms.

Just so you know T has two types of orgasm, those where she gushes juices everywhere is one and then the big all-encompassing orgasm where she just can't touch anything and she is finished!!

Well, that is not true, we can have sex but her clit is just so sensitive you can't touch it. On the plus side for me, her pussy is also just so tight afterwards sex is great.

So back to the fun. T is now laying next to me in the sun, her toy is on her clit one second then deep inside her the next. I am telling her a story, T loves spanking and caning stories and so I am telling her a story about a woman sent for punishment. T is listening Intently as I tell her the story. T is thrusting her toy deep inside herself, faster and faster, fucking herself deeply and then suddenly she pulls it out and with squirt, after squirt, she floods the sheet with her juices!! Erupting once again like a fountain.

This is just T building up to her big O!!!

As I now tell T about the woman being spanked T now places her toy on her clit. It just hums as she rubs and moves it over her pussy and clit. T now starts to moan quietly, just building to get an orgasm.

Her toy is now just focussed and sat on her clit, buzzing and humming away!!

As the story continues and we get to the cane T is now really beginning to moan louder and her body is beginning to tense up. I can tell her orgasm is about to explode!!

I describe the woman being given the first strokes of the came and T just moans loudly and then explodes!! Her body freezes, the toy just is dropped and both her hands just cover her pussy as she lays there sighing and moaning quietly.

T is now fully satisfied, we lay together for a few minutes as T recovers but I am now hard again and so excited after watching T cum so hard and so much. T sees my hard-on and just gets on all fours knowing I need to be finished off. We understand each other and have been together so long we know what we like and what we need.

Well as T gets on all fours I turn off her toy, I just go behind her and slip my cock straight into what is now her tight pussy.

We both now just ride each other, T pressing and rocking back and forth, and me with both hands on her bum spreading her cheeks and pumping deeply into her tight pussy, her little arsehole is now fully on display with her cheeks spread, it's just throbbing and engorged! I play with it, pressing a solitary finger into it. Just gently finger fucking it as my cock goes deep inside T’s pussy.

We are now both so excited, so turned on, we just literally ride each other, both moaning loudly until finally my cum builds and I just press deeper and explode once more!! My cum shoots as deep into T as it can, I just stay there squirting and pushing until I have nothing more to give. I am now totally spent!!

Then as I pull out T just suddenly cums and gushes our juices everywhere, one final huge wet orgasm she has, I think it was T’s way to signify the end!!!

All I can say is “ It was absolute heaven and I am just so lucky to have a wife who loves sex so much, who can CUM so much, and who loves me so much!!!”

PS, I also need to say “I was bloody lucky the weather was so good.” For that time of year in England “Very bloody lucky!!!”

Hope you enjoyed it

Best Wishes

Dalliance & T

Published 
Written by Dalliance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments