Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing Away

"A three hour tour turned into a lifetime memory."

17
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Kat (techgoddess) for helping me smooth another story. She has been a good friend in helping me take my rough stories and elevate them to a higher level along with encouraging me to write more."

We arrive at the hotel and start to unpack. You ask me what we are going to do first. I walk over and gently kiss you on the cheek as I reach around and grab your ass, pulling you close. 

I whisper in your ear, “Dress for the boardwalk, and I will go pick up the rental Jeep.” 

As I pull into the parking lot, you are standing there like an angel with a beautiful glow surrounding you. Every guy and some of the girls are eyeing you up and down. You are wearing a lightweight yellow dress that is transparent when the sun is behind you and flows every time the wind blows, a pair of oversized sunglasses, and a big floppy sun hat. The most breathtaking sight I have ever seen. As you step into the Jeep, your dress raises just enough that I get a good view of your soft sexy legs. It is driving me crazy I just want to rip your dress off and take you right there. I use all the control I can muster and pull out of the driveway. As we are driving past the boardwalk, you give me a confused look. I reach over and put my hand on your knee, slowly rubbing your inner thigh. With a devilish smile, I tell you just to sit back and relax. About thirty minutes later, we pull up at a dock where a sleek thirty-two-foot cabin cruiser with twin diesels is waiting for us. You take a quick walk around, then hear the engines bellow to life. In no time at all, we are cast off and underway. You find a cute little cabin with a queen bed, a head with a shower, and a small galley. 

As I navigate the harbor, trying not to run over anything while glancing at you as you explore, you make your way topside walking around behind me. I feel your arms wrap around me and a kiss on my ear as you ask where we are headed. I pull you around me and sit you between my legs on the seat. You play around with the helm as you are wiggling your ass against my crotch, feeling my growing love for you as you play. I turn the table and let go of the wheel, telling you that you are now in complete control. 

You ask, “Where are we going?”

“Just a boat ride,” I respond. 

I make the best use of my hands guiding where to go with a light stroke of your port thigh and then your starboard thigh. I lightly stroke your lips through your sheer panties when you are on course. I cannot believe how quickly you got dripping wet. You look up, taking heavy deliberate breaths. 

“Look at that beautiful island!” you say excitedly.

I guide you straight ahead, using only hand signals. As we get very close to the island, I take the helm back, spin the boat around and drop anchor. The water is crystal clear, and the beach is almost snow white. There is a grove of trees overlooking everything. I slip your dress over your head, then drop it on the deck. To my surprise, you are not wearing a bra, just your sheer white panties. I take my shirt off, pick you up and walk to the edge of the boat where off the side we go. 

We swim and play in the cool water with the warm sun, making the temperature perfect. I pull you close late in the day and softly say, “The time is here.”

 “I don’t want to leave; I want to stay here forever with you.”

 You're again a little confused when I pick you up and start carrying you towards the shoreline—the sand squeaks under my feet. I walk you into the grove of trees, where you see a blanket, fire pit, and picnic basket. I had everything preset for our visit. I start a fire while you get the snacks and wine. We cuddle as the sun falls lower in the sky. Since I am behind you, I have full access to your neck and breasts. I kiss and nibble on your neck as I cup your breast, rolling your nipples between my fingers. I can feel them getting erect.

I move to kiss the back of your neck as you roll onto your front. I take the opportunity to glide my fingertips down your back, following your spine and veering off to each side. With my kisses, I move lower and lower, feeling you squirming and hearing your soft moans. Once I reach your lower back, I take my time nibbling and licking.

I whisper, “Time for these to go,” as I slide a finger under your soaking wet panties. Now I can see the fully nude goddess before me, a beauty so great even King Neptune would blush. I kiss my way down your firm bottom, skipping your dripping wet lips and moving down the back of your legs. I barely get to your knees when you roll over as I look up. I get the satisfying look of your big green piercing eyes and fire-red hair. 

"Take me, take me now," you beg.

I smile and tell you I am just getting started. I kiss and lick my way up your inner thigh, moving ever closer to the treasure pot I have so long dreamed of. I finally reach your awaiting pussy, licking every fold, every inch. Spreading your sweet lips, finding your clit hard, and begging to be touched. I suck it deep in my mouth, closing it in my teeth and lightly grazing it as it slides out. I flick my tongue over it and blow my cool breath on it. I feel your hands reach down and grab my head, guiding me while squirming with every electric touch. 

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

I position my finger to the edge of your opening, repeatedly moving the tip in and out while working my tongue like magic. I move my finger deeper and deeper until I am all the way in. After a few more strokes, I curl my finger to massage your g-spot while sucking your clit. You shutter and squeeze my head with your legs. I kiss my way up over your mound and to my favorite spot below your stomach. Kissing and nibbling but not spending a lot of time as I move up to your chest, kissing left and right as I go. 

You have the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. How did I ever get so lucky? Your nipples are hard enough to cut glass. After a few minutes of licking and sucking, I find your perfect face just watching me. I cannot resist any longer. I need to taste your sweet lips on mine. I move up as I slide up, feeling our shared body heat. As our lips meet, my raging hard cock finds your slick pussy lips open and inviting, waiting to be penetrated. I push a little and find such a tight fit. I roll my hips back and forth until I penetrate all the way in. I lay my chest on yours, feeling the blazing heat between us as I pump very slowly, just enjoying our bodies melting as one. Truly heaven on earth. 

I pull out as you gasp, “Nooo!”

Grinning, I roll you into a doggie position, entering you from behind. Holding tight to your hips as I thrust, you roll back to meet every stroke. I am about to blow, but I must wait a second longer. 

Just when I cannot take your soft silky pussy milking my cock any longer, I pull you back hard, blowing wave after wave of hot steamy cum deep inside you just as you look up and see the most amazing sunset dipping below the horizon. We collapse in each other's arms next to the fire, wrapped in a blanket, and we drift off to sleep. 

The next morning you wake before I do, and it is still dark out. The fire is just glowing embers now but still very warm. You slide down slowly so as not to wake me until you reach my renewed erection. Using just the tip of your tongue, you trace the outline of my head, tasting our combined love from the night before. You move lower and lower down my shaft, taking every inch, cupping my balls as you work me over good. I have never experienced anything like this before. It is my turn to grab your head, wrapping my fingers in that beautiful red mane, trying to slow you down so this will last forever. 

“I can’t last much longer,” I moan.

You never slow your pace, and I find myself filling another spot on your body with my hot cum. You never spill a drop moving your way up, kissing me deeply so we can share the taste of our shared love. It's better than the finest wine. 

We lay for a few more minutes when you slide down again, and I am still soft until you start working your magic lips again. In no time, I am hard again, so I pull you up for a kiss. As I am ready to enter you again, you flash a seductive grin.

“I have other plans,” you say. 

What in the world could you be planning? You get back in the doggie position and tell me this may be the last time you get to make love on a white sandy beach, and you are not leaving until EVERY spot is full of cum. I slide into your amazing pussy stroking in and out until I am completely coated in your slick juice. 

That is when you look back and tell me, "I want you to put it in my ass." 

With one swift motion, I slide out of your pussy and into your ass. As I am stroking, I reach up and grab your soft silky hair. I want you to know this might be your idea, but I am still in charge. I thrust hard, knowing I will not last long. Just as I explode inside and fill your last and final spot, the sunrise breaks in a warm orange glow. 

We start packing up and getting ready to leave forever when you turn towards the boat with a slight tear in your eye. 

I call out, “Jennifer!”

You turn to find me on a bent knee with a ring in my hand. 

“My love, my beautiful soulmate, will you be mine forever?”

Later, you look sad to see us pull away from the island, your dream fantasy come true. When my phone rings, I answer as you frown.

“What was that all about?” you ask as I end the call.

“That was my real estate agent with good news. The owner of the island accepted our offer to buy it. Now we can spend every anniversary replaying our first night together.

Published 
Written by BosnDR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments