Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Mountains

"Such a wonderful day in the mountains"

1
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
707 words 707 words

Author's Notes

"Hopefully the start of a series"

Part 1

The hot sun is beating down, it’s almost midday and there’s hardly a cloud in the sky. We have been out walking since the sun came up and have been following the green ridgeline across the back of the mountains heading east. Soon the sun will be behind us, and it might begin to cool down.

You're not really wearing much of anything, a pair of rather short shorts that just about cover your butt cheeks, the pockets on the front come down further the shorts. Underneath them you have a small pair of bikini bottoms, the thin fabric pleasantly rubs against your bum cheeks and cups the pert lips of your pussy, holding them snuggly in place. Moving up your body, your stomach is clearly visible, sweat dripping down your chest the sun glistening off the beads. Your matching bikini top is clearly visible under the sheer crop top that’s is draped over your chest, and it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. To finish off the outfit you have a sturdy pair of walking boots and thick socks.

Your choice of clothing has made it pretty hard to walk behind you all day, constantly having to fight back the involuntary erections as your ass wiggles back and forth. Several times when you’ve turned around I’m sure you’ve looked down admiring the situation that you’ve caused, admiring your handy work.

We continue to follow the ridge until it begins to dip into a steep valley, and we follow the rocks down scrambling over them, quickly descending into the shade. I jump ahead of you so that I can help you down over some of the tougher obstacles taking every opportunity to get my hands around your slender waist and move my face closer to your ever protruding bust. The smell of your sweat mixed with your perfume is intoxicating and again without any warning my manhood betrays me.

This time you're facing me though and the large lump is swelling and pushing against your midriff as I help you to the ground. When your feet touch the ground, you continue to lower down, taking yourself to your knees. Without any warning or indication, you unzip my trousers and my throbbing cock springs straight out and you skillfully catch it in your mouth.

RoxanneCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneCrystal

Instinctively you take it straight down your throat, your lips almost touching my balls. Then you bring your head right back stroking my pulsating tip with your tongue. You bob your head backwards and forwards with a steady tempo taking all my shaft in your mouth, the tip almost touching the back of your throat. With one of your hands your cradle by balls and gently massage them, and with your other, you reach between your legs to find the crotch of your bikini bottoms soaking wet.

Hearing a couple of people coming down the track you jump to your feet and I tuck my suddenly flaccid member away in my trousers and we continue down the path. At the bottom of the climb is a large lake, its waters shimmering in the moving sunlight. It almost looks like thousands of sapphires sparkling in the sun. We slow down and let the people we heard pass us as they catch up.

The water looks so inviting that I decide to take a dip. I remove my shorts, top, boots and socks. As I get to the edge of the water my boxers and then throw them on the shore. You stand staring at my butt as I enter the water, I turn around and beckon you in, “The waters lovely and cool."

With ease, you strip off what little clothing you're wearing, not seaming to worry that the people ahead are still in sight. You approach the water and I can clearly see your erect nipples standing straight out from your perfectly formed breasts. As your legs move apart with every step your pussy lips glisten with the juices from before, still lingering and dripping down your leg now that your bottoms are off.

You enter the water and let out a tiny squeal, maybe the water isn’t as warm as I made out.

 

 

Published 
Written by Givingthisanothertry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors