Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In-Car Entertainment 3

"Quick, quick .... slow?"

18
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

We are at home and the discussion drifts to our recent escapades in your office car park. They had both been very exciting, of course, but we wondered why they had that extra frisson. Perhaps it was harking back to earlier years when the car was one of the few private spaces we had available. We remembered how that had been; desperate to find somewhere to fuck without being interrupted!

Now, we have our own warm and comfortable space to act as we wish in complete privacy. That doesn't stop us from having sex outdoors, in the garden, or even in public parks sometimes. The environment in which we choose to have sex can certainly add excitement, we think, and stops us from getting stuck in a routine. “Variety is the spice of life,” we agree.

Following those thoughts, we decide that we should drive out to one of our old haunts, where we used to park in the woods. But this time we will have all mod cons with us.

It is a secluded spot to picnic, high up by the edge of a forest, looking down over a valley, and the weather was being kind to us. After we'd parked, and looked around, we decided to enjoy the sun for a while. It was hot and we set out a pair of sunbeds to lie on. As we were totally alone, you slipped into a bikini while I removed my shirt, but kept my shorts on and we dozed alongside each other for a while.

When I stirred and looked across, you had turned onto your belly and undone the straps of your bikini top, to enjoy the sun. I asked if you would like me to oil your back, and of course, you would. So I sat on the sunbed alongside you and poured a little oil into my palms, then started to massage your shoulders. “Mmmm, that's good,” you say, “Not just sun oil, but a massage too!”

I took the hint and continued, massaging more firmly from your shoulders, down your back, to the top of your panties. When I press my thumbs hard into your muscles and run them down the length of your back, you groan with pleasure as all the aches are relieved. But I am sitting rather twisted to one side, so I get up, then straddle your back, to sit on your ass and work on both your shoulders equally, leaning forward to add weight to the pressure.

After a short while, you reach one hand round behind you, and it finds my thigh. As I lean forward again, your hand slides up the leg of my shorts and fondles my balls. “Mmm, no undies, eh?” you say. I move back beyond your reach, sitting on the backs of your legs now, and grasp the waist of your panties. Standing up, I try to slide them off you and you do not resist- in fact, you lift your hips to allow me to pull your panties right down and off your legs, as I stand between your feet. Parting them, I use my well-oiled hands to begin massaging each of your legs from calf up to thigh, again pressing my thumbs firmly into your muscles. “God, that's good, Simon,” you say, “so relaxing, but energizing at the same time. How can that be?”

I stand alongside you now, and one hand massages down your back, while the other works up your legs, focusing all the energy towards your ass. I begin to focus my hands there too, and when your own hand strays up the leg of my shorts again, I give you a sharp slap. “Ow, that stung,” you say, “but I liked it!'

I massage your ass cheeks, and my oily fingers slip between them from time to time and down to the insides of your thighs, which you part invitingly for me. Your hand is now inside my shorts, and you can tell I am getting excited of course. I slap you again with one hand, while the other delves between your thighs, to find your moistening pussy. It is very easy to slip my oily fingers between your outer pussy lips and slide them forwards towards your clit. You make it easier by lifting your hips for me, and your hand starts to grip my growing cock more firmly. “Mmm, Simon, you are feeling ready for action!” you say. “I am,” I agree, “but we have all day here. No need to hurry this time.”

“No, but...” you say, and roll over onto your back, showing your beautiful breasts, and your neatly trimmed pussy, as you spread your legs for me “but I do need to be satisfied, now you've started this. How are you going to satisfy me, Simon?”

My hands slide from your raised knees down to your inner thighs and stop at your pussy, where each thumb prises your outer pussy lips open. It is not difficult, as they are swelling in front of me and I can easily see the pinkness inside you. I press forwards and lick each lip the full length in turn, before opening you fully and darting my tongue rapidly in and out of you. When I lick up the centre of your pussy and reach your clit, you react by clamping your thighs around my head and moaning loudly. Your clit is now very sensitive, but I need to have full access to it.

I return to the car, much to your surprise, but it doesn't take me long to be back between your legs.

“What are you doing?” you ask.”You'll soon see,” I say, and grasping each leg in turn, I tie them lightly to the end of the sunbed, spread wide in front of me. “O my God,” you say “you brought some ties with you?”

“If you don't like it, just tell me,” I say, “but I think you will.”

Then I go down on you again, my fingers probing inside your pussy, while I lick and nibble your pussy lips and suck on your clit, which has now emerged to full prominence in front of me. It responds to every touch and becomes a hard red bud, pointed to by quivering folds of pussy lips. I continue to probe rhythmically inside you, feeling all the internal textures and movements, as your excitement builds more and more. You are grunting and moving your hips now, and are clearly getting impatient to climax.

You sit up and say “Simon, I need you to get inside me... please! “

I stand alongside you and you undo my shorts, pulling them down and exposing my erect cock in front of your face. You grasp me and force my cock downwards, so that you can get your lips around me and an inch or two inside your mouth, sucking and pressing the head with your tongue.

Arii_Anna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arii_Anna

But your feet are still tied and I say, “I want you to cum first, then I will fuck you properly.” I reach down to the ground and pick up the silver bullet vibe I'd also brought from the car, and turn it on.

You look at me, at the vibe and at my cock, and an enormous smile spreads across your face. I reach downwards between your thighs again, tied apart, and play the vibe along your pussy, pausing for a while at your clit. You hold my cock tight while you lie back and give way to the rhythmic pulses spreading from your clit as I apply the vibe and stroke your pussy with the other hand. It is clear that you are building up to a climax and I slide one finger deep inside you. With the vibe pressed lightly against your clit, my finger is fully inserted. I twitch it deep inside you, in sync with your body, searching for your G-spot.

Your grip on my cock gets tighter and tighter as your breathing rate rises. Your hips begin to buck against the vibe and my fingers, while your legs are held by the restraints. Finally, you gasp and your whole body judders with release. I feel your pussy grip my fingers tightly, with several pulses, and you push the vibe away with one hand while pulling my cock towards you with the other. You are shaking from head to toe, for several seconds, before it subsides and you can lie still.

“God, Simon,” you say “that was so intense it was almost painful. I need to rest for a minute, I don't think I could take that cock of yours right away. I'm just too sensitive.”

“That's OK,” I say, “ I wanted to make you cum first. I can wait a little while until I fuck you and hope you will cum again but with me this time.” I reach for the other restraints I have set aside. “Lie back,” I say, and you do as asked. “Now, I'd like to restrain your arms too- is that OK?”

“It's more than OK,” you say, “just don't tie me too tight!”

I tie your arms above your head now and your legs are still tied at the ankles, despite all the movement, holding your legs apart for me. I can see that your pussy is now soaking wet and the lips swollen and fully parted, to reveal the inner depths of your pussy, glowing pink for me. You are spread-eagled across the sunbed waiting for me. I'm sure you are strong enough to break free if you want to, but you are happy to go along with the fantasy of being helpless, for once.

I squat alongside you and play with your breasts for a while, teasing the nipples which are subsiding now and making them erect once again. I lean forwards and rub my erect cock against your nipples, between your breasts, up to your chin, and across your cheek, then sliding the full length across your lips from side to side. You try to reach up with your head and lips to try to grasp my cock, but the restraints make it impossible.

“I'm teasing you,” I say, “but I want to be sure you're ready again before I fuck you.”

“Oh, I know what you're doing!” you say, “I think I've relaxed a bit now, Simon. At least enough for you to do what you need to; and I need it too. I may have cum, but it still feels like something's missing and I don't think I'll be fully satisfied now until you've fucked me hard.”

I move to stand between your legs and you look down to see my cock standing swollen above you, prepared to press its way urgently between your pussy lips and deep into you. I lay down on top of you and hold your wrists, tied above your head; you try to wrap your legs around me, but your ankles are also tied, so you relent and let me take control.

I reach down and place the head of my cock between your pussy lips, sliding gently back and forth, but not yet entering you. You shudder each time my cock presses against your still-swollen clit. I look down into your eyes as my cock head is finally located in your vagina and say, “Are you ready now?”

“God yes, Simon, get on with it... fuck me now,” and you gasp as I suddenly thrust the full length deep inside you, stopping at the furthest point and filling your pussy with throbbing cock. You are well-lubricated and I am hard as a rock from all the anticipation. I'm sure my balls will explode inside you very soon.

“I can't last long now,” I say. “Don't even try,” you say, “I need you to cum inside me NOW!”

I begin moving steadily. Each stroke is slow and deep, and we both feel every inch sliding in and out.

I speed up a little now. The strokes are firmer and harder now, banging against your clit as I reach full depth.

Now the speed picks up even more and the thrusts are harder. I can feel my balls tightening, ready to release a surge of cum deep inside you. You are shaking now, but unable to do anything but lie back and let me fuck you as I wish.

Now we approach the moment. Hard, deep and fast now. And you scream as I bang into you again, and you cum again, with a shuddering, whole-body orgasm, which sucks my cock into your pussy.

With one final thrust, I release all the cum which has been building up inside my swollen balls, and you squeal again as you feel the pulses of cum shoot deep up inside your pussy. Pulse after pulse floods into you and your body goes limp with exhaustion. I collapse over you and lie still as the remnants of cum run into you. My cock is so sensitive, I dare not move and I think you feel the same, so we both lie totally still for what seems an age.

Finally, we both come back to life and I slowly withdraw my softening cock from your swollen pussy. A stream of cum and pussy juices floods out and more drips from my cock. We are in an enormous mess, but a very satisfying one.

I stand and release you from your restraints, but I can tell that you could easily have broken free of them if you had wanted to. I think the thought had amplified the experience for you and I had certainly enjoyed it.

We both lie back alongside each other, and agree that we should experiment again one day- probably soon! Our drive into the country has been a success, I think.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments