Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cat Gets Creamed, Part 1

"Cat goes off, naked and horny, into the forest, then finds herself the star of an orgy!"

29
16 Comments 16
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this for my friend Catherine, whose sexual fantasy is to be taken and used, over and over again, in the open air. I offered to let it happen to her virtually, in a story. So here it is, Catherine, my friend: your fantasy cum true. And maybe, someday, we'll both find ourselves in the forest on a lovely day in May…"

The naked woman lay on the warm, flat rock on her elbows, legs stretched out behind her, twisting her nipples, and nervously rolling her ass and legs from side to side. The motion set up a lovely sensation as her legs were clamped together, and her pussy lips rubbed against each other in her now soaking cunt.

She was cautiously watching a group of naked men and women through some branches. They were engaged in various acts of fucking, sucking, spanking, and more. Cat found that she was enjoying it much more than she would have guessed if you had asked how she would react, two hours earlier.

Her dreamy arousal was rudely interrupted by a woman’s voice, directly behind her, who said, “You know, you’d get a much better view if you were closer.”

Cat whirled around, then remembered she was naked, rolled back onto her front, put her hands over her tits, and twisted to face the woman, who was standing just behind her. The woman was naked herself, and holding Cat’s clothes in one hand…

~~~

It had started innocently enough as Catherine – Cat to her friends – was working at her desk at home, on what certainly seemed to be the most beautiful day of the year. And, of course, it had to be May, the lusty month of May.

Unfortunately, Cat had decided she wanted to get ahead of things on the weekend, which involved studying up on the most recent changes to ISO standards. Yet, now she was having serious second thoughts.

Not only was the day beautiful, the temperature was perfect. Sometimes, when the temperature and air were just so, Cat would strip off, and wander around the house, naked, feeling sexy and experiencing strong urges to masturbate, which she inevitably did after teasing herself for a while.

Once, she had even gone out naked into the garden well past midnight. The air had called to her and she hadn’t been able to sleep, so she lay down on the lawn, and opened her legs wide. She had looked up at the stars, and edged herself, twisting her tits, and fingering her cunt and clit for almost an hour before her climax finally overwhelmed her. She remembered that night fondly and never told anyone about it.

And the air promised something exciting again right now, calling to her. The sunlight, the gentle breeze blowing through the open window, and the perfect temperature, all kept calling for her to do something wicked, something wonderful. Something she would remember with equal fondness as that night on the lawn.

She felt hot, prickly, unsettled, and definitely horny.

Finally, she pushed her keyboard away from her, and shoved herself back from her desk, thinking, “How many days will there ever be like this? I have to do something…”

She just wasn’t quite sure what. She was truly unsettled, unsatisfied, and wanting…something. Something different!

She wandered into her bedroom, and opened her clothes closet, looking for something sexy and daring. Something that would fit with her horniness.

There were a few outfits that did that for her – if she were going out on a hot date. Not for a walk somewhere, though. She briefly eyed some hiking shorts and a thin t-shirt but decided that was too – safe.

Idly, she walked over to her chest of drawers, and started rummaging through them. When she got to the bottom drawer, she hit pay dirt. She pulled out a pair of terrycloth PT shorts she hadn’t worn since secondary school. They were white, a bit threadbare, and, when she tried them on, a little bit tight, stretching across her ass, and giving her a mild case of camel-toes at the front. She could also see her knickers through the fabric when she looked at herself in the mirror.

It felt very naughty, and excited her.

Next, she found an old, stretchy tank top, also white, and somewhat translucent. She tried it on, and thought that the bra she was wearing was too jarring, and too limiting. She took the top off, removed her bra, and then put the top on again.

She grinned at the result. She was technically clothed, but she could faintly see her areolas and nipples through the material. She was well-endowed, wearing a 36C bra, and the top supported her tits while showing them off, almost cradling them.

She looked at herself in the shorts and tank top, and realized two things. First, she looked nothing like the sensible, responsible woman who went to work every weekday. And second, the outfit looked precisely how she felt.

Before she could change her mind, she grabbed her handbag, slipped her feet into some flip-flops, and almost skipped out the door to her car. She hoped that none of her neighbors had seen her, but if they had, it would have been only for a few, brief seconds.

She knew right where she wanted to go, too. There was a wood nearby that was off the beaten track. Over the years, she had often gone walking there. It was peaceful, and she had never seen anyone else there. There was shade in places, some open meadows, and, best of all, privacy where she could… indulge herself.

She was tired of being sensible.

~~~

When she got there, she was relieved to see that there weren’t any other cars parked anywhere near where she usually parked. She checked that her hidden key was in place, then locked her handbag in the boot of the car. Now the sum total of her possessions were her tank top, knickers, shorts, and flip-flops. She felt daring and hot, especially knowing what she was going to be doing with herself. And she loved it, and could feel the adrenaline rushing through her, creating high expectations for the afternoon.

She hiked through the woods, along the route she normally followed, and came finally to her favorite large, grey, flat rock that was just out of the sun. She touched it and it was warm. She looked carefully all around, then stood very still and listened hard. She heard absolutely nothing other than birds, and an occasional squirrel skittering up a tree or squawking at another squirrel.

Slowly, she pulled her top off and dropped it on the rock, freeing her tits. She stopped then, and rubbed both nipples gently against the rough rock surface. Her eyes closed on their own. It felt so good!

Then, almost reluctantly, she eased her PT shorts down, letting them fall to her ankles. Now she was starting to breathe hard, and her heart was beating fast. Did she really want to do this?

But she was too far gone to say no, so she put her fingers in the waistband of her knickers, running them around from front to side and back, then ever-so-slowly eased them down, until finally, they joined the PT shorts around her ankles. She stopped, swallowed, then stepped out of them. Now she was naked. In public. In the woods.

And she loved it.

Bending over she picked up her clothes… then had an impulse that she felt maybe she should resist, but didn’t. Slipping her feet back into her flip-flops, she walked several meters back away from the rock, and, heart beating hard, hung her clothes on the branch of a young sapling. Then she walked back to the rock, crawled up onto it, turned onto her back, and spread herself, completely naked, facing the sky, with her clothes firmly out of reach.

She closed her eyes and felt as sexy as she could ever remember feeling. This was just glorious!

Slowly, with her breath coming now in shorter gulps, she reached her hands down, smoothing them over her body. One hand started rubbing beneath her tits, while the other began to gently rub her mound as a warm-up to finding its way to her clit, and into her cunt.

She was going to see how long she could hold out this time.

~~~

She was well into her journey, and feeling as if almost anything would push her over the edge and make her cum, when she heard a woman laugh. Cat froze, then listened hard. Quietly and slowly, she rolled over and looked around, gulping. She didn’t want to jump up and run for her clothes in case it brought attention to her.

Now her heart was pounding, and while she was regretting placing her clothes so far away from her, a part of her was also revelling in being exposed this way.

She heard voices a way off, and looked further ahead into the woods. There was a clearing, and now she saw, to her shock, a group of about ten people gathering there. They had hampers, blankets, flasks and various other bits of baggage that indicated they were planning to stay for a while.

Cat was just about to ease back from the edge when she saw one of the women pull her top over her head, revealing naked tits underneath. She then reached down, undid her slacks, pushed them, and the pink knickers beneath, eagerly down, and stepped out of them. She flipped her knickers up with one foot, and caught them – then balled them up and placed them in her mouth! She smiled at the tall, brown-haired man who was watching her.

He laughed, moved towards her, grabbed her hands, and pinned them together behind her, holding them with one hand, then reached forward and grabbed one of her tits and firmly started pulling and twisting it. She tipped her head back and Cat clearly heard her moan.

To her astonishment and delight, soon all the men and women were stripping off, and moving down on the ground, onto their blankets.

Cat found herself with a ring-side seat to an orgy!

Her curiosity got the better of her caution, so she settled down, and started watching the antics, first with astonishment, then with gradually growing excitement. She had never thought of herself as a voyeur, but this was exciting, especially as many of the couples – and threesomes! – were doing things she had only heard or read about, never witnessed.

Positioning herself behind a branch, she watched eagerly as the orgy unfolded below her, mere meters away.

~~~

Tilly, having fucked the guy who brought her, was answering a call of nature off in the bushes. She had gone off one way, but the day was fine, and she knew there was no hurry and plenty of action whenever she got back, that she took a detour rather than head straight back.

She was looking at some of the birds, and consequently treading quietly to avoid disturbing them, when she noticed some clothes hanging from a branch. She picked them off the branch and examined them, finding a top, what looked like some kind of athletic shorts, and a pair of knickers. She wondered whether there was someone else communing with nature in the woods today!

Cautiously, she looked around, and then spied a naked bum attached to a naked woman. The woman had long, brown hair, and a nice figure, from what was on show. She was lying on her front, and watching Tilly’s friends.

Tilly smiled, and thought she’d have some fun. She took the clothes, and stalked carefully toward the naked woman, eventually coming up right behind her. As the woman was totally engrossed in watching, she did not notice Tilly at all.

Tilly quietly stepped up onto the rock, and positioned herself just behind the woman. Then she said, “You know, you’d get a much better view if you were closer.” And smiled.

The woman whirled around, revealing her lovely tits, then realized her mistake and rolled back, covering herself with her hands. “I… I wasn’t doing anything wrong!”

Tilly smiled, “No, of course not. And no one down there will mind at all if you watch. We’re all-in on sex. Most of us are exhibitionists, and the rest of us really don’t give a fuck. Or rather, we do give a fuck, and we don’t care who knows it.

“Once a month, a group of us get together somewhere to fuck, and have fun. And if you want to come down and watch…well, there are lots of this group who will try to put on a real show for you.

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

“So, I meant what I said: You’ll get a much better view if you move in closer.”

She dropped Cat’s clothes next to her. “You can put these on if you want. Won’t matter to us.” Then she stopped and looked at Cat again, and her smile broadened. “Or, if you’re smart, you’ll leave them off, and come and join us. We’ll give you anything you want – and nothing you don’t want.”

Cat looked doubtful.

“Okay, I can see you don’t believe me. So, stay here and watch. Be our guest. But a likely looking twat like you could have a fucking blast, something you’d remember for the rest of your life, and tell your grandkids about years from now… if you have the courage. I’m Tilly, by the way. If you do come down, I’d love to do you. You’re hot!” She smiled down at Cat.

“So, see ya… or not.”

And she sashayed away, rolling her hips much more than necessary, her ass winking at Cat, then looking back and smiling before returning to the group. She said something to them, and pointed to Cat, who cringed.

But several of them waved at her and beckoned her to join them. Some of the men grabbed their cocks and waved them, and several of the women smiled and waved, including one woman who was suspended in mid-air between two men.

And some of the men were truly well-endowed.

Cat crouched down, and soon the orgy-ists, or whatever you call them, went back to fucking, feeling, and frisking. Finally, when they continued to ignore her, Cat felt somewhat let down.

But internally she was arguing with herself. Should she stay where she was and watch, go back to her car and go home, or… join them?

The beauty of the day precluded the second option. There was no way she was going to go home after this. So, it really came down to watch, or fuck.

She started by watching, and keeping an eye out behind her as well. But when the orgy-goers continued their activities, without paying any further attention to her, she decided she had to creep closer, although she was prepared to race away if anything seemed off.

She rolled onto her back, and squirmed into her clothes – but left off her knickers, just in case. Those she stuffed round the back of her shorts, like a hanky in a back pocket.

She crouched up, and crept closer, then felt foolish, and stood up. One of the guys noticed her then, smiled, waved – and went right back to who he was doing, then turned and called to Tilly.

Tilly was on her knees, sucking the biggest cock Cat had ever… heard about. She’d certainly never seen anything like it, not even on porn sites.  Tilly patted it, said something to the guy, then got up and walked over to Cat.

“You’re not sure if it’s safe, right?”

Cat looked at her, then nodded.

“Okay, fair enough, but think about it. We’re a bunch of hedonists who love having a good time, and don’t want any hassles. So, what happens if we grab you? Police, that’s what, and hassles, and lawyers and all sorts of shit that we don’t need.

“Besides, why do that? There are lots of people who want a good fuck, or just want to watch. Why put ourselves out for someone who doesn’t want it? It doesn’t make sense. You dig?”

Cat looked at her for a few moments, then nodded. “Yeah, that makes… sense.”

“So, is there something you’d like, perhaps something you’ve always, I dunno, fantasized about, but never had a chance to do? Chances are, we’ve got it, and if we can persuade you to join us, hey, why wouldn’t we?”

Cat thought for a bit, while looking at Tilly, and, out of the corners of her eyes, witnessed a bunch of people seemingly having… fun.

“What was that thing I saw earlier, where two guys were holding a woman up in the air?” she asked.

“Airlifting? Sure, it’s fun. I’ve done it. Wait a minute.

“Hey, Les – Lester! Sanjay! Come over here! I’ve got a hot prospect for you!”

Two slightly older, muscular guys stopped who they were doing, kissed them, and wandered over, wagging their tails before them.

“Les, Sanjay, this is…?”

“Cat.”

“… this is Cat. She’s interested in an airlift. Could you guys help her out?”

Les nodded, “Happy to. Cat, may I put my hands on you, please?”

Cat looked surprised.

“Look, we don’t know you, and you don’t know us. We are going to ask permission every step of the way. If we do anything you don’t want us to, just say the word and we’ll stop, okay?”

Cat nodded.

“So, may I put my hands on you?”

“Uh, sure, I guess.”

Les smiled, “It’s kind of hard to lift someone up without touching them, y’know? And you might want to get rid of those clothes. At least temporarily.”

Cat nodded. “Okay, I get it.” She gulped, then slowly shucked off her clothes and looked for a place to put them. Not seeing anywhere particular, she dropped them on a nearby rock. “Okay, guys, I… guess I’m ready.” And she held up her arms.

Les and Sanjay both smiled. Sanjay bent and lifted her from the ankles, tipping her shoulders onto Les’ waiting hands. Les supported her under her shoulder blades, with his fingers curving up into her armpits for purchase. The two guys lifted her up, and held her horizontally. Tilly moved in to support her, putting her hands under Cat’s lower back and ass, then started to massage it, smiling.

“Okay, Cat. Now the way this normally works is you suck my cock, and Sanjay either eats you, or fucks you. What’s your pleasure?”

Cat was feeling slightly surreal, “Um, suck and fuck?” she said, her voice husky and rising at the end of the statement.

“Okay, then. Walk it in, Sanjay.” They had her positioned so she was facing up. Sanjay spread her legs and walked between them, moving his hands up her legs as he went, and positioning himself to enter her pussy while she bent her knees in his hands, lower legs dangling. Meanwhile, Les said, “Relax your neck and open your mouth, Cat.” Cat let her head drop back, licked her lips, and opened her mouth, ready to receive Les’ hard cock.

Then Les nodded to Sanjay.

Cat felt two cocks entering her slowly, and at the same time; one down her throat, and the other between her pink, swollen, pussy lips. She moaned loudly, feeling as if this was happening in a dream. Her life up to now had included nothing like this.

Tilly waited, then felt the woman relax. Tilly leaned over and kissed Cat’s throat, then worked her tongue down from her neck to the left tit, avoiding the nipple, and licking around it in smaller and smaller circles, until finally sucking the nip into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue.

Cat moaned again, deeper in her throat.

Les smiled, “That humming feels really good, Cat. Now relax; we’re here to be tour guides to your body.” And he slowly started to push his cock further into her throat, then withdraw it back out, building a slow, but steady, rhythm, and penetrating deeper each time.

Meanwhile, Sanjay was matching the depth and timing in her cunt, pushing slowly inside her, then pulling out, then thrusting more deeply, then pulling out.

By the time both men were pushing all the way into her, Tilly had worked her way down to Cat’s mound, and was circling her clit, which, by this time, was poking up out of its hood, fat and sassy. She smiled, then gave Cat’s clit a quick, but firm lick.

Cat arched her back, pushing Les’s cock deeper into her throat, taking it all the way in as she moaned even louder. Sanjay smiled, and shoved his cock to the hilt, and Cat felt two cocks moving towards her middle from opposite ends, an amazing experience, just as Tilly came back to her clit, and sucked it into her mouth. Tilly laved her clit generously, making sure there was lots of saliva to lubricate her attention to Cat’s most sensitive part.

Cat started to feel light-headed, her head went muzzy, then her body seemed to light up, with pins-and-needles feelings everywhere.

And she came. Hard.

While her back arched, her body started writhing, and Les and Sanjay made sure they held her securely, pausing with their cocks fully embedded into her. Then Les backed off so she could inhale, holding his cock as deep in her throat as he could while giving her room to breathe. He was loving the fact that her tongue was wildly lashing the underside of his cock, but he was trying to postpone his own orgasm to make sure he kept her safe.

Sanjay, meanwhile, was enjoying her pussy milking his cock, but likewise kept still to avoid cumming.

After a time, Cat, started to relax. Sanjay nodded to Les, and the two of them restarted thrusting in and out of her in unison.

It didn’t take them long, and the two men looked each other in the eyes, then Les said, in a loud voice, “Cumming!” He pushed hard into her throat, leaning forward and ramming his cock in as far as he could, then pumping pulse after pulse of semen directly down her throat, by-passing her mouth entirely.

Sanjay grabbed her knees, then bent his knees slightly and leaned back. He shoved himself hard into her cunt while spurting explosively into her, deep-throated cries coming seemingly from his chest in rhythm to the spurts.

Tilly meanwhile continued to flick Cat’s clit, then lick her flattened tongue to the entire area around it, then back to her clit again. And shortly, Cat came again, not as violently, but for longer, a sustained groan coming from her throat. This time she had to tap Les on the arm to get him to back out of her throat slightly so she could breathe.

When the men came down from their climaxes, they looked at each other, Sanjay reached over and tapped Tilly on the shoulder, then they all simultaneously lowered Cat gently to the ground. The two cocks slipped out of her, although Cat initially attempted to suck and hold onto Les’.

All three of the standing quartet sat on the ground, all of them on different sides to Cat. The two men, and Cat, were all breathing hard, and Les, Sanjay, and Tilly all stroked Cat fondly, touching her sensitive areas, bringing after-shock tremors to the beautiful woman.

After a time, Cat inhaled deeply, and said, “WOW! I’ve never experienced anything like that before. Oh, FUCK! Thank you, gentlemen – and lady!” She rolled onto her side, facing Tilly, and curled herself around Tilly’s knee, kissing it affectionately.

“All part of the service, ma’am,” Les said. “But I think I need a drink. Join me, Sanjay?”

“You bet, as soon as I can catch my breath.” Sanjay leaned down and kissed Cat’s mound. “You, young lady, are a revelation! Please join us again.” Then he got up and slowly walked after Les, his cock drooling cum on the ground as he walked.

Tilly sat with Cat, stroking her hair, while Cat floated on the afterglow. Finally, she stirred, and said, “Well, Tilly, you were right. This is amazing.”

Tilly’s smile broadened, and she said, “And the afternoon’s not over yet…” And she started to stroke Cat’s leg down to the knee, and back up to the join between her hip and her leg, then back down again.

Cat turned onto her back and smiled up at Tilly. Tilly smiled down at Cat, caught her hair in her fingers, tugged slightly to bend her neck backwards, then bent down, lightly bit her throat, then kissed her hard on the mouth.

 

To be continued…

© Copyright, James Llewellyn Gainsborough @ Lushstories.com, February 2021.
All rights reserved. May not be reproduced in any medium without the express, written consent of the author.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments