Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attention Seeking Whore (I Am An ...) Part 2

"Darkside and Kirawildgirl use this Attention Seeking Whore ... and I love it!"

26
21 Comments 21
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Attention Seeking Whore - Part 2

 

 

You have returned. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so grateful. I am nothing without you, just a simple desolate attention seeker bereft without her adoring audience. But I have been loved, have been attended to, have been written to by so many. I have made myself available to be taken, teased, and tantalised; to be used and abused; to be treated to the glorious lustful pleasures of your imaginings and you have not failed me dear readers. Indeed, I am overwhelmed at your generosity, at your musings, at the delectable ravagings and tender caresses that you have showered on this petite, quivering, undeserving body, of the way you have taken me to your hearts and fixed me between your loins, and I would be completely overcome if I wasn’t quite such an …

 

Attention Seeking Whore

 

darkside

 

Ooooo!!! Well Dark Side would take her to a dark corner of a public railway station. She would be wearing a long fur coat. I would order her to suck my cock. She would open her coat to reveal stockings and suspenders, high heels but other than that she is completely naked.

 

Her breasts bounce as she squats on the floor in front of me. She takes out my cock and starts to suck it.

 

A train speeds through the station, it doesn't stop. Then another woman arrives on the station, she stumbles upon us and she watches this Attention Seeking Whore suck my cock. She lifts her skirt and fingers herself. I watch her as I cum and spurt into the whore's mouth. Then she comes over and joins her, kisses her, smiles and leaves. Who was she...well she was a dirty CumGirl.....

 

Have fun!

 

 

 

Shadows surround her; half revealed in a pale, insubstantial pool of light; her normally conservative, straight, knee length skirt hoisted about her waist; her slender, elegant fingers buried deep in the twitching, sodden morass of her pussy.

 

You judder in my mouth as my lips push down to your throbbing base, as I bury my nostrils in pubic hair full of the aroma of you, as my chin presses against the soft sac of your balls, as your engorged cum seeping head probes insistently at the entrance to y throat, as my tongue wriggles against the underside of your thickly veined shaft.

 

Involuntarily my eyes are drawn to her; become fixed on her; my mouth falling open, saliva thick about my lips, my own fingers delving between my widespread thighs eager to lose themselves amongst the dribbling folds of my own gloriously spasming sex. I need her. I need you. I need for us all to cum in unison. I need to be the undivided centre of both of your worlds.

 

Curled fingers press behind my quivering clit causing me to flinch as the pleasure cascades through my shaking, exposed form. Whimpers, trapped in my throat, resonate around the incomparably smooth skin of your cockhead. My tightly closed lips vibrate as I feel the steady surge of your wonderful man juices ascending your mouth wrapped and swollen shaft. My fingernails dig into your arse; cling to you as my teeth bite into your rock hard cock, as my head moves frenziedly up and down your length abrading your blood engorged flesh, as my fingers fuck my soaked, sodden, dribbling pussy in an ever rising crescendo, as our unknown admirer’s knees spread, her arse lowers, her back arches, her pupils turn up into her eyes, her wildly pumping fingers suddenly stopping, fixed deep inside her and ...

 

With one last firm caress of your tremulous cock; with a final thrust of three fingers into the deepest depths of my pussy; with one final glance at gorgeously exposed, cock sucking me; three bodies explode, starbursts consuming our minds, waves of pleasure resonating through our twitching bodies, girl and boy cum spurting from our wonderful sexes. Ohhh ... and happiest of all is little me, the ...

 

Attention Seeking Whore

 

 

 

Kirawildgirl

 

First, to captivate me, don't just seek my attention; seek that of the entire world. No panties, no bra, and a see-thru outfit that affords glimpses of your pussy, your ass and your nipples to anyone who cares to look.

SensetiveMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensetiveMary

 

But you only have eyes for me, no matter how many others plead for you to go with them. You will wear weighted nipple clamps and an arm-binder just for me. You'll beg me to attach an ass-hook to that arm-binder. Then I'll recline and you'll have to bend over and lick me to orgasm, so you can enjoy the hook sliding deeper and deeper inside you. Perhaps I should flog that delicious ass a bit, to encourage greater efforts from your mouth.

 

Then I will attend to your greatest need. What do you choose? The hook out or your pussy attended to? Perhaps you'd like me to throw you over the back of the couch, ball-gag your mouth, and use my strap-on in your gushing pussy. Choose wisely because your relief is short-lived. My needs will soon return and a Sybian on the back patio needs warming. Perhaps the neighbours will watch!

 

- Kira

The constant mechanical thrum fills my ears and echoes persistently through my mind in time with spastic upward thrusts of my pelvis. Agony rips through my shoulders; once they were merely pained but that moment is long gone; stretched sinews so wickedly pulled and secured behind me making my flesh scream, making my mouth scream.

 

Silent screams, lost amongst the too large rubber ball pressed and strapped into my mouth, soaked now with drool that coats my chin, splatters down onto y wildly heaving breasts, splashes onto the mechanical monster that I grip fiercely with every remaining ounce of my strength between my uncontrollably twitching thighs.

 

Stiff plastic rams incessantly into my abused pussy, my swollen pussy, my battered and bruised pussy, my strap-on fucked pussy, my poor burning pussy mounted on this uncompromising machine that repeatedly skewers endlessly twitching, orgasming me.

 

Tears coat my cheeks, mascara lines running like rivulets down my flushed and senseless skin. My tiny breasts, clamped and weighted, jiggle, my thick swollen nipples pulled earthwards at gravities’ cruel insistence just as the sybian’s unrelenting dildo pushes my helpless body skyward once more.

 

Chattering voices trickle into my ears as my mouth screams silently, as mucus blows from my snorting nostrils, as my senseless, lost body spirals through another orgasmic supernova, as I thrash uncontrollably, mounted and bound.

 

Hands stroke across my cum, sweat and ejaculate sheened body; touching, pressing, probing, gripping. Hands belonging to those dislocated voices that mutter unheard words in my barely sentient mind. But they are nothing; mere extras on the stage of my one woman show, because it is me that you cannot drag your eyes from. There you stand, nipples stiff rosebuds, lip curled into an almost smile, the movement of your stomach and breasts advertising the excitement pulsing through your drenched pussy that I so lovingly lapped, flogger twitching against your calves and your sensual fingers stroking that delectable strap-on that still glistens with the pretty juices you tore from my ejaculating, orgasming pussy.

 

Your eyes blind to everything else; only seeing me; your …

 

Attention Seeking Whore

Now wasn’t that so, so yummy, dear reader. Wouldn’t you just adore an Attention Seeking Whore all of your very own. Well I am here for you; I do ache for you, I do throb and pant and spasm, desperate for you to shower me with affections. So, please don’t remain a stranger, do come and visit me, do come and make me into exactly what you need me to be. Some have already, but it is YOU that I really desire, so, please, let me be your …

 

Attention Seeking Whore

 

Author’s Note

 

Thank you to everybody who has written so far. I will be using everybody’s contributions just as quickly as I can write my segments. You are all truly wonderful and I am deeply touched to be your …

 

Attention Seeking Whore

 

Cum Girl xxx

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments