Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Umbrella Girl

"An Olympic volunteer imagines an alternative reality"

22
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"First of a short series of Olympic themed stories!"

As she stood in the pouring rain, getting increasingly drenched, Celeste thought wryly back to the afternoon three years ago when she had first applied to volunteer at the Paris Olympics. 

On applying, she had pictured herself handing out medals. She’d imagined that maybe she’d be in charge of sharpening fencing swords or helping the equestrian horses or some other cool role like that.

But no. Here she was, holding the umbrella above some man in a grey suit from the International Olympic committee. He hadn’t even bothered to tell Celeste his name, or asked hers. She was officially a flunky. She’d cry if she didn’t laugh. 

It got even worse when a photo of her standing out in the rain appeared and was widely shared on Instagram. She had on her green volunteer shirt, and her long brown hair fell about her shoulders. 

Teasing messages soon came popping into her phone. 

“Looks like you’re taking the Olympics by storm, Celeste!” her brother wrote with a laughing emoji.

“Never mind, you look hot with wet hair x” texted her boyfriend. 

Her ten-hour shift got a little better when she was able to dry off and change gear. She enjoyed watching some racing cyclists, and she saw a famous movie star in the crowd, but it was a poor return for a long day of unpaid labour.

Celeste came home to her empty flat. She was completely worn out. Her legs and back ached, after a day on her feet. Her head throbbed dully. She climbed onto the sofa and was soon asleep in front of the television. And that night, she had the strangest dream of her life. 

*

She dreamed that she was naked, and sucking a man’s penis! 

“Very good. Very good. Now, open your throat…oh, yes! You’re doing great. Slow down a touch, make it last…”

Celeste followed her coach’s instructions. 

“Excellent! Excellent! Ok, go for the finish line!”

Celeste deep-throated him again, then gripped the base of his throbbing cock with one fist. She sucked it harder and faster, and although the disciplined coach restrained himself, she knew he was aching to moan and voice his pleasure. Celeste was well-trained. She kept her eyes open, fixed on the camera, which was recording the blowjob. The camera served two functions. Firstly, it would be reviewed as part of training. 

But it also represented where the judges would be sitting, and Celeste knew that eye contact with them was part of the judging criteria. 

It was now just a week until she competed, representing France in the blowjob event, at the world’s first sexual Olympics. 

“Oh, God!” The coach whispered, “Ok, now! Now! Now!”

Celeste moved smartly upwards, taking it out of her mouth. She quickly got up and knelt on the floor, her face by the side of the bed. The coach rolled to his knees, jerked hard and a second later his cum exploded across her face. She felt it streaked across her nose, from her left cheek to her right and soon it was running down into her mouth. She stood, bowed to the camera and smiled.

“What’s the time?” the coach asked, cleaning his cock with a tissue.

“Thirty-four minutes and forty-eight seconds.”

“Excellent. Get yourself cleaned up, and we can review the tape.”

They reviewed the tape and the coach was very complimentary. He offered a few pointers, and Celeste went home buzzing for the upcoming tournament. 

Celeste had trained for months and, to be sure, there was more to it than just sucking cock. She’d been amazed to find a team of sports scientists was on board to advise her! 

She had to keep her body in pristine shape, so there were daily workout sessions in the gym. She had to follow a strict dietary regime. And the beds! She’d trained on every variety of mattress, testing each one beneath her knees, finding out whether the slightest difference in springiness necessitated an alteration in technique. 

She’d considered other disciplines. There were medals to be won for the fastest female orgasm, and for the most semen produced by a male orgasm. There was an endurance medal for anal and one for the longest unbroken kiss. BDSM competitors would play off to see who could take the worst thrashing. 

The only other event she’d seriously thought about was cock riding, but, while that would be fun, it would cost her the fun of a second appearance at the games, just two days later:

By entering the cock-sucking contest, Celeste would automatically serve as the recipient for one of the entrants in the cunnilingus event. And who would be mad enough to turn down a licking from a man good enough to be an Olympian?!

*

“Welcome to the official draw for the first Sexual Olympics, oral category. Qualified entrants will be paired at random for both events. In the blowjob category, there are nine female and five male competitors. In the cunnilingus category, we have an even split, with seven males and seven females…”

Celeste leaned forward. She was watching intently, waiting to hear who she’d be paired with.

“To reiterate the rules, there must be absolutely no contact, intimate or otherwise, between the paired competitors prior to the event. They must meet for the first time on the day of the contest.

First, I will draw the blowjob event. Celeste M., France, will compete with…Joe. W, Australia. Carolina. F, Spain, will compete with…Zhou. G, China…”

Immediately, Celeste’s fingers flew to the keyboard. She had no doubt Joe was doing the same, and googling her. Joe looked like he lived on the beach. His torso was tanned and muscular. He was definitely attractive. He looked a bit younger than her, in fact. This was going to be fun!

*

“And they’re off. No cold opening, she goes for a kiss before the clothes come off. Good start, building chemistry. Her hand moves smoothly, confidently, to his bottom as he takes down her shorts. 

Celeste’s kisses are doing good work, he’s getting hard. Those shorts surely can’t stay on much longer - no, no, her top comes off and she’s down to her underwear. He’s enjoying getting a grip on those buttocks, and who can blame him?!

Celeste lets him fondle her. His mouth is on her breasts now, that’s bold. 

katywet_89
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katywet_89

There’s a wave of applause from the audience as her bra comes off and her nipples are getting a good sucking. And…my word, that was seamless! It’s hard to believe these two haven’t met before! What a glorious moment that was; In one motion, Celeste pushed him up to his feet - he’d been nibbling her nipples -, knelt herself and yanked his shorts and underpants down! The crowd roars appreciatively at the sight of his cock. From a woman’s point of view, Maria, what do you make of that?”

“That looks like an excellent penis, Jacque. Nicely circumcised, not too big but certainly not too small. I think Celeste is going to have an easy path to victory with that one!”

“She’s on it now. More applause as her mouth opens and admits his member. She’s sucking it hard in bursts of three. One - two - three, pause for breath, then repeat. He’s feeling that, you can see it in his face. That’s another three powerful sucks. I think Joe is struggling to keep his knees from shaking. Thoughts so far, Maria?”

“Celeste has clearly decided to attack strong and…oh, oh, they’re changing, look!”

“Yes, we’re seeing a change in technique, judges appreciate that. She’s pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed. Now she’s on her knees and her hair is falling around his groin. Oh my, that penis is glistening like a melting ice cube. He’s rock-hard now. She’s taking it back in and the crowd cheers as she slides gracefully downwards and opens her throat muscles. Maria?”

“It’s much slower and gentler now. She’s taking her time, extending his pleasure before a build-up of speed to prepare for orgasm. She’s making eye contact with the judges all the way through. This is excellent stuff. I can see this inspiring the up and coming generation of cock suckers.”

“There’s a slight increase in speed. Judging by the expressions on his face, we’ve not long to go. His chest is rising and falling rhythmically. Let’s get some live audio…”

“Oh! Ohhhhhh! Ooohhhhhhhh!”

“As well trained as the athlete is, nobody can be expected to hold their tongue completely. Joe isn’t being shy, though, I wonder if that will cost her?”

“Nice move from Celeste there. She’s slipped a hand between his legs and is stroking his balls with her middle finger. She’s increased her speed again. There’s a cheer from the crowd as he reaches down and grasps her head, a sure sign we’re nearly done. She’s going for the finish now, her head bobbing up and down like a nodding dog. Joe’s knees are shaking. Celeste takes…oh, there we go!”

“They’ve split, he’s standing, Celeste arches her face and smiles. It takes real self-control to keep your eyes open but she’s barely blinked. Joe’s shaking hard and…there we go! He’s come! He’s come!”

“The crowd is on its feet now, applauding loudly. Celeste stands and we can see the white semen streaked across her face. They take hands and bow. The judges are preparing their marks, conferring hurriedly…here we go…it’s a 9, 10, 10, 9! Forty-eight out of fifty, surely nobody can beat that!”

Celeste stood on the podium as La Marseillaise struck up. She was dressed again, in her Olympic tracksuit now. Her boyfriend and her family were watching proudly from the stands. It was the happiest moment of her life. Olympic blowjob champion. She felt like she now stood with Napoleon, Victor Hugo and Louis XIV as national heroes of France. And the best part was, she still had some great oral sex to look forward to.

In the blink of an eye, it was time for her reward. It was strange, as this time she had nothing to play for and could just relax and enjoy it, but Celeste was actually more nervous when she walked out to the cheers of the crowd for the male event. Perhaps it was because she would, hopefully, come, and the world would be watching her at her most helpless, her most vulnerable.  

They faced each other and bowed. Joe went straight for her body. He pulled her t-shirt up and crouched. Celeste felt his moist lips press to her breasts, her sides, her navel, and she heard the applause ripple out. She pulled her shirt up over her head and whipped off her bra. Joe took her hand and they walked together to the bed, which garnered more applause. Celeste lay down and pulled down her shorts and underwear. The crowd roared at the sight of her naked body. Joe pulled her legs apart with the lightest of touches. His tongue went to work around her clitoris.

“You smell magnifique!” he said, mixing his language with hers. 

“Merci, mate!” she replied and he laughed. 

 Celeste closed her eyes and tried to forget the crowd. Images of her vagina were being beamed throughout the world, so stage fright preventing orgasm was a real danger. It was different from uploading a pornographic film. Firstly, it was live. And secondly, the audience for Olympic events was far, far greater than even the most successful individual porno. 

Joe certainly didn’t seem to suffer from it. His face was pressed close to her privates, and he was drawing the tip of his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top. It felt great! 

Celeste began to feel short of breath, as she did when her boyfriend successfully went down on her. She adjusted her breathing, inhaling more deeply. Her chest inflated higher with each gasp, and she began to shift on her bottom, unable to keep still any more. She felt Joe rub his palms along her outer thighs. She wanted cock now, truth be told. She was enjoying the tickling sensation between her legs, enjoying the growing warmth within, enjoying the thought that so many people were watching her in the throes of…

*   

Abruptly, Celeste woke up from her dream. It was still late at night, and she realised the TV, which she’d fallen asleep in front of, was making too much noise for the hour, so she switched it off. 

She picked up her mobile phone and, to her amazement, the photo of her holding the umbrella had gone rather viral. There were Reddits about her, and on X she was trending as “Umbrella Girl”. Generally, comments were very positive about her, saying she should be an Olympian herself with such arm strength.

She thought back on the dream and giggled, rather regretting that it had ended before the cunnilingus competition was over. She was damp between her legs. She turned off the television, fished her vibrator out from her closet, and went to bed to satisfy herself. 

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments