Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secretarial Skills

"Julia knew (and loved) the morning ritual with Mr. Martin!"

30
19 Comments 19
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Damn it's cold out today! Julia thought as she hurried from the parking garage across the street and into the building she worked in.

Stopping by the mailroom on the main floor, she picked up her office mail and then grabbed a cup of coffee and made her way to the elevator to head up to the fourteenth floor where her office was.

It was indeed cold out that December morning–one of the coldest her hometown of Buffalo, New York had seen in some time. And the cold was only part of it; the wind blowing right down Washington Street in front of her office building only added to her discomfort.

She rode the elevator up to her floor, thankful she wouldn't have to go out until it was time to go home. She decided that she would order lunch from someplace that delivered.

Unfortunately, her coat was designed more for looks than warmth! Getting off the elevator, she crossed the hall to her office.

"Hi, Julia! It sure is cold out this morning!" the receptionist outside her office said.

"It certainly is! I practically froze to death just crossing the street to get inside here!" Julia said.

She went into her office and walked to her desk plopping the mail down on her desk and firing up her computer. As her computer warmed up and came on, Julia began checking the morning mail.

As she expected, most of the mail from the Post Office was junk. She deleted or discarded all of the junk mail, holding back anything that looked important.

Then she turned to her computer and began sorting through her many emails. Most of the email was just spam and she was able to get through it rather quickly. This was her usual routine every morning before her boss Mr. Martin showed up in the office promptly at 8:00 am.

She could count on his arrival at that time–Jack Martin was an absolute stickler for being on time! She couldn't remember the last time he was late for anything, so she knew she didn't have much time before he would be coming into the office and he liked his mail sorted and ready so he could get right to work.

Actually, that wasn't quite correct. Mr. Martin did have one particular part of his daily regimen which Julia was especially fond of.

Just about every morning, Mr. Martin liked to start the workday with a morning blowjob–he called it "getting his head in the game". She didn't care what he called it, so long as she could get his "head" in her mouth!

As his personal secretary, Julia knew that Mr. Martin didn't take any appointments or see any clients until he had gotten his morning blowjob and was ready to start the day. She so hoped he would be in the mood to be sucked off this morning. Julia really loved the feel of his big hard cock sliding between her lips and crowding into her mouth.

She loved the taste and texture of the huge load of cum that he would squirt onto her tongue. Actually, she loved everything about sucking him off, including the way he played with her clit while doing it, always making her cum just before his own climax.

Mr. Martin was a very generous boss and always made sure that she had just as much fun with these morning customs as he did. Usually, he is very interested, and she hoped he would be that morning.

Finished with the morning mail, Julia glanced up at the clock on the wall. "Crap! He's going to be here in ten minutes!" she thought to herself. She was going to have to hurry.

She had worn an outfit today just for him–another reason she nearly froze this morning on the way to work. It wasn't so bad leaving the house; her place had an attached heated garage so the car would be nice and warm when she got in it that morning. But it would be worth all the shivering and suffering once he saw how she had prepared herself for him.

The office had a private bathroom off to one side, a feature that Mr. Martin specifically looked for when establishing his office in this building. Now Julia would take advantage of this feature once again as she slipped into the bathroom to get ready for her boss.

She slipped off her tight black minidress with a silver rhinestone waist belt and carefully hung it on a hanger on the foldaway hanger rack mounted on the wall.

Under her dress was the lingerie set she wanted him to see. She had just got it at her favorite boutique and was dying to show it to him.

It was a red satin and black lace bra/panty/garter belt set and she looked stunning in it. She had gotten a new pair of thigh-top stockings and was wearing her silver strappy CFM shoes to finish off the look.

Dressed appropriately for the task at hand, she turned to check her look in the full-length mirror and then moved to the counter to put on her makeup. She knew that Mr. Martin liked the heavily made-up "porn star" look–dark eye shadow and mascara, a little more blush than she usually wore, and red shiny lipstick.

She made sure her makeup was applied perfectly–he would find the smallest imperfection and would not be pleased with her. She smiled knowing that at times she has left some little minuscule thing for him to find and punish her with. She liked the way he punished her!

But today is not a day for play. She knew he had important meetings today so it would be a work day once she had him satisfied.

She was just putting the last touches on her makeup when she heard the tell-tale sound of Mr. Martin saying "Good Morning" to the receptionist outside. Julia and the receptionist had worked out an arrangement that first thing in the morning she would try to engage him in a little morning conversation and thus give Julia a chance to get into place before he opened the door.

Hearing him talking just outside the office door, Julia rushed in from the bathroom and stood there in the middle of the room waiting excitedly for him to walk in the door. She stood there, feet together, hands clasped behind her back, her back straight, thrusting her tits out, and her head up with a big, beautiful smile on her face.

"Good Morning, Miss Taylor," he said, as he entered the office.

"Good Morning Sir," Julia replied, maintaining her position and smile. He hung up his coat and turned to walk towards her.

He stopped a couple of steps from her. "A new outfit, Miss Taylor?" he asked, looking her over.

"Yes, Sir. Do you like it?" she asked, trembling with excitement.

"I do indeed. Very nice. May I?" he asked to examine it closer.

"Please," Julia said, more moaning than speaking now. He smiled at her eagerness. He reached up and lightly slipped just the tip of his finger under the lace trim of her bra, running down one cup and up the next as if feeling the material.

But she knew he was toying with her. This was their game, the subtle dance they did as each tried to seduce the other into making the first bold move. His hand then grazed the front of her bra cup just hard enough that she felt him cross her hardening nipple.

"Turn around, Miss Taylor, and let's see how your outfit looks in the back," he said. Julia smiled and turned her back to him. Mr. Martin stepped up behind her, reaching around her and cupping her breasts in his hand.

"Mmmm very very nice. You look quite beautiful Miss Taylor. But then you always look beautiful for me," he whispered in her ear. Then he tilted his head down and kissed her soft shoulder.

"Ohhh, Sirrrr…" Julia moaned. He spun her around and straight into a deep, passionate kiss. Julia opened her mouth, an invitation he wasn't shy about accepting as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and found a playmate there. Julia sucked on his tongue as if it were a small cock, letting him know in no uncertain terms what was on her mind.

Mr. Martin, too, was thinking a few things. His hands dropped to her ass and he cupped her firm round globes, giving them a playful squeeze and a swat, bringing a gasp and a squeal from her in that order.

She put her arms around his neck and held onto him, wanting the kiss to last until the end of the work day if possible. Mr. Martin was an excellent kisser and she was happy being the recipient of his attentions at the moment; she wasn't anxious to share him with anyone.

But there was more to do that day than just devour one another. So, far too soon for her liking, he broke their kiss and she gasped in a deep breath as he pulled away.

"So Miss Taylor, what is on my calendar for today?" he said, smiling at her.

"Well, Sir, you don't have anything pressing until after lunch. Then you have a meeting with Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Waterman about the new contract," she said, trying to act professionally even though she was dripping from the kiss and fondling.

"I see. And what did we get in the mail today? Anything of any importance?" he asked.

"No, Sir, just some junk mail and advertisements for a new pizza place. Oh, and the new telephone books came in," she said.

"Well, it would seem we are starting off slowly today. Since we don't have any pressing matters to deal with at the moment, is there anything you would like to do while we have some time on our hands?" he said.

Mr. Martin was fully aware of what Julia enjoyed doing whenever the opportunity arose, he let her know that his cock was available to her that morning, if she wanted it.

She smiled, happy at his obvious invitation. "Yes, Sir, there is," Julia responded, scuffing out of her shoes and kneeling on the floor between his legs.

Julia started by removing Mr. Martin's shoes while he unbuttoned his shirt. He carefully laid his shirt over the back of his chair and Julia set his shoes on the floor next to the desk. Then she eagerly reached up to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants and started to pull them down.

He raised his feet to help her, and she tugged them all the way off and laid them out neatly on the chair as well. She then pulled down his boxer shorts slowly, letting his cock peek out over the top a bit before completely removing them.

Julia smiled as his cock came into view and when the head was fully exposed, she kissed it tenderly, then pulled his boxers off him and put them on the top of the desk.

Standing there naked below the waist and wearing only his "wife-beater" t-shirt, Mr. Martin's cock was fully erect and hard sticking up in the air in eager anticipation of what Julia would soon be doing to it. Julia looked at it lustfully, watching it throb as if beckoning her.

Mr. Martin's cock was long and thick and she knew it would feel wonderful crammed in her mouth. She licked her lips at the thought of wrapping her mouth around her favorite sausage.

Before that could happen, though, Julia had to get ready herself. She removed her bra, freeing her breasts from their captivity. Julia was of average breast size, a respectable 34C, but they rode high and firm with very sensitive nipples that loved to be sucked on.

Julia loved to play with them while sucking the cock that awaited her, getting her wet between her legs. When her pussy was ready, she would moisten her fingers with that slippery wetness and caress her clit which always got her super aroused and horny.

Sometimes, if Mr. Martin was feeling especially horny that day, he would bend her over the desk and shove that beautiful cock deep into her pussy or ass and fuck her silly. Those were the days that made her love coming to work... and cumming AT work! She hoped he would be in that kind of mood today.

She fondly remembered one particular Monday morning a few months back when he came to work in a terrible mood.

Apparently, his ex-wife had called him that weekend and was bitching at him for something (he didn't tell her what and she wasn't about to ask him!) and he came to work so angry that he didn't even say good morning. He simply grabbed her by the hair, dragged her over to the desk and had "mad sex" with her.

It was glorious! He fucked her so hard and fast and deep that day that she could walk right for some time afterward! She lost count of how many times she came, she just remembers being pleasantly sore and completely exhausted by the time he had finished. He spanked her ass as he fucked her, both of which she truly loved. It was an amazing day!

But today it would be a long time before her orgasm came. With nothing pressing to do, they had time to enjoy their morning sex and she wanted to enjoy their private time together before the hustle and bustle of the corporate world invaded their solitude.

Julia knew just how he liked her to suck him and she had learned how to make those feelings last a long long time. She loved the fact that she could give him such immense pleasure and always did her very best to achieve that very goal. Hearing him moan and then feeling his hot sticky cum on her tongue was to her the greatest reward she could get.

She truly was his little cumslut and she was eager to receive her reward today. She wanted nothing more than to get her mouth filled to overflowing with this man's hot sweet cum, savoring the taste of it on her tongue, then feeling it slide down her throat and cleaning him of every drop afterward.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

When she was ready, Julia moved closer, to kneel between Mr. Martin's legs and hold his erect cock in one hand. Wordlessly, she smiled up at the man she would be sharing this pleasure with. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she lowered her mouth until she could reach out and lick the velvety head.

Slowly, moving her tongue in a spiral, she lowered her face until she was licking under the ridge of his helmet. After reaching that point, Julia happily closed her lips around the head of the stiff cock, letting her tongue work its way downward and caress the shaft while she looked adoringly at the man who was letting her suck him off.

Julia knew that her boss was enjoying the morning's activity every bit as much as she was, and maybe even more. He looked down at the woman firmly fastened to his cock.

She really was quite lovely and he beamed with pride knowing that this wonderful creature was his completely. He knew that she had given herself to him fully and completely. He could call on her anytime day or night if he needed her and she would gladly come to his aid.

Julia had started with the company several years ago now. She had come in as a young girl, fresh out of high school. She started in the mailroom, the very room she had picked up this morning's mail, and had shown great promise there.

While working in the mailroom, she took secretarial classes online in hopes of getting promoted out of the mailroom to someplace with a window. That chance came soon enough and she moved into the secretarial pool.

It was on her work one day at the secretarial pool that she met Mr. Martin. They shared an elevator together and after the introductions and some small talk, Mr. Martin went to his office and called for Julia's personnel file. He wanted to know more about this enchanting woman he shared an elevator ride with!

At the time his current secretary was about six months pregnant with her first child and was already planning on quitting to be a stay at home mom with her baby. So there would be an opening in his office soon.

After a delightful chat with Julia that elevator ride, he had a feeling she would be a perfect fit for him as his personal secretary.

True, there had been some discontent among the other girls trying for the position–this young upstart coming in and sweeping the older, more experienced, and better qualified candidates out of the running. But there was more to being his personal secretary than typing and filing.

And Julia fit the "other duties as assigned" part perfectly. Julia could type and she could file adequately, and he knew that would improve with time and experience. The part that interested him most was her willingness to "do anything you ask, anytime you need me" as she had put it that day. And she had been true to her word too.

Now she was kneeling in front of him, putting her talented mouth to work, giving him such incredible pleasure that he knew he had made the right decision. He was thoroughly enjoying being sucked off by her and the best part was what her lips and tongue and the whole inside of her mouth felt like to his cock.

But he also liked the way she enjoyed it so much, and the way she looked up at him while his cock was sliding all the way in and out of her mouth.

That's exactly what it was doing a few minutes after Julia started sucking on it. She loved the feel of his hard thick throbbing cock gliding between her widely spread lips, pushing deeper and deeper until the tip pressed against the back of her throat.

Using the trick he had taught her, Julia adjusted the angle of her head, opened her throat and took the long cock completely inside her mouth, until Mr. Martin's thick black pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose.

She left it there for a few seconds, massaging the head with her throat muscles and caressing the shaft with her tongue, before raising her face again. She did not remove her mouth from around his cock, but kept the head between her lips and licked it. After a few seconds of this, she slowly lowered her head again, until her throat was stuffed once more and her lips were being tickled.

The sensation of deep-throating a man and having his big, thick cock cram her mouth full was incredibly arousing to Julia. She moaned as she felt him sliding in and out of her mouth and down her throat, her moans causing vibrations that further enhanced his pleasure.

While her right hand stayed wrapped tightly around her boss's cock, her left hand went to her erect nipples to start tweaking them, moving from one to another. In seconds, she could feel a dampness starting forming in her pussy, and it added to her warm, erotic feelings. With even greater enthusiasm, she continued sucking Mr. Martin's cock.

Mr. Martin, too, was deriving immense pleasure from her efforts. He reached down and ran his hands through her long soft hair, gripping a large handful of it and using it to guide her in the rate and rhythm that he liked best. Julia loved the feel of power that this instilled upon her and she willingly surrendered to it.

Julia loved being controlled like this, and she followed his directions as if she had given them herself. He looked down again and saw Julia's pretty eyes looking up at him, and he watched her head slowly bobbing up and down, and his cock going in and out of her warm, wet giver of pleasure. It was giving plenty of that to him.

Her mouth squeezed his shaft with the perfect pressure and her tongue laved the entire length of his cock as it went in and out, and licked the head at the end of every stroke, while she held it between her lips.

To add to his sensory pleasures, he could hear Julia purring happily around his cock, and smell the fresh juices that he knew were starting to trickle from her pussy. Mr. Martin really loved being sucked off by his secretary.

But as much as he was enjoying the feeling of her warm wet mouth wrapped around his cock and the things her tongue was doing to him, he wanted an opportunity to reciprocate some of that pleasure. So he suddenly pulled out of Julia's mouth. Julia looked up at him quizzically until he reached down and helped her to her feet.

"Up on the desk, Miss Taylor" he directed.

She smiled and obeyed instantly, still not sure what the next move might be. He directed her to lay on her back and he pulled her towards him so that her head just fell over the edge of the desk and she hung there head upside down. That's when she realized what he was doing and she eagerly opened her mouth for him to slide back down her throat.

His cock once again returned to the warm welcoming depths of her mouth, only now she lay on her back, her knees up and her feet, still wearing her heels, were planted on the desktop. He spread her legs and then one hand slid under her panties to feel the wetness there.

Her pussy was dripping wet by that time, and he was able to dip two fingers of his right hand into the juices, placing her clit between the index and middle finger. Julia was too engorged and sensitive there to touch directly now, but by squeezing her clit gently between folds of her pussy lips, he was able to start stroking her, which made her moan loudly even around his cock.

In seconds, the movement of his fingers assumed the same slow tempo as the bobbing of her head as her mouth engulfed and released his cock.

They continued like that for almost a half an hour, Julia sucking on his cock and deepthroating him, while he fingered her pussy and toyed with her clit. His other hand pinched and tugged at her nipples, sometimes twisting it gently but firmly, and something lifting the whole breast up by the nipple, stretching it and then letting it drop.

Julia was beside herself with pleasure and she didn't know how much more she could take. She could feel her orgasm building to near bursting and she fought against it, trying to make the feelings last.

Mr. Martin was, himself, having trouble containing his impending orgasm. The incredible feelings she was imparting on him were quickly becoming more than he could handle. His thrusting into her mouth had become less rhythmic and more frantic, animal-like stabs and his breathing was labored and erratic.

Julia knew the signs; he was getting close. While she would have been content to lay there and have him shoot his mighty load straight into her gullet if that was what he chose, she preferred to let it fall onto her tongue, so she would be able to savor its taste and enjoy its texture before swallowing the viscous fluid.

She turned her head, indicating that she wanted up and he helped her up off the desk. She immediately knelt on the floor again, quickly gulping his cock back down her throat to finish her task.

She sealed her lips tighter around his cock, and she stroked harder and faster with them while she reached down between her legs, taking over for what Mr. Martin was doing to her on the desk and fondling her clit with her fingers.

"Uh! Uh!" Mr. Martin moaned blissfully. The volcano of pleasure that had been building up inside him erupted, and he started to ejaculate into the mouth that had brought him to that splendid circumstance.

The first gush of cum covered Julia's tongue, and she briefly stopped sucking in order to derive the most pleasure from it. It was delicious and, after relishing the taste, she swirled the semen around in her mouth, reveling in its texture, before swallowing it, and letting it slide down her throat.

While her mouth was active, her fingers were even busier, thrusting up and down on her clit, and sending swirls of joy reverberating through her body.

Julia knew Mr. Martin was not through cumming, and she resumed sucking his cock, her lips clamped tightly on the shaft so none of his juice could dribble out of her mouth. Her tongue was rewarded with another, even bigger, spurt of semen, which was just as delectable as the first one had been, and felt just as good to the inside of her mouth and her throat when she finally swallowed it.

Not being willing to settle for just two tastes of his cum, Julia resumed sucking her boss's cock. Her diligence reaped benefits, as Mr. Martin moaned aloud and ejaculated again into her mouth. This gift of his juices received the same treatment as the others had, and gave her the same joy.

Julia's fingers had not paused, nor did they do so after she swallowed the third spurt of cum. They continued rapidly stroking, and she could feel her orgasm building higher and getting nearer, intensified by the delicious treat Mr. Martin's cock had given to her mouth.

She continued sucking and, when no more ejaculate was forthcoming, went after the cum that she knew was still inside Mr. Martin's long cock. While the fingers of one hand pumped furiously on her pussy, Julia removed the still-hard organ from her mouth and held it in her hand to lick everything off the head and the shaft, being especially careful to get whatever was hiding under the ridge.

Not wanting to waste any of it, her tongue laved the entire cock again, followed by licking her lips to get anything that might otherwise have been wasted.

The pleasure of sucking off her boss, combined with the gushers of semen he fed to her and what her fingers were doing for her clit brought Julia over the top.

"Oh my God, Sir! Ohhh, I'm cumming! I'm cuuummminnggggg!" she cried out ecstatically as her juices burst forth from her even as her hand furiously worked her clit and in and out of her exploding pussy. The force of her orgasm caused her to toppled slowly onto her back.

Her fingers continued their labor of love, while she thrashed about on the carpet, crooning happily in the throes of her climax. Abruptly, the muscles in her body spasmed, evoking a shout of joy.

Completely lacking in coyness, Julia lay on her back, smiling, her eyes closed and her hand still resting on her stomach just above her mons, and her legs spread lewdly apart. She didn't care that Mr. Martin saw what she had at the apex of her legs because he had been the one responsible for her orgasm.

After a few minutes, the boss and his secretary regained their strength from their respective climaxes and knew they would have to get back to work. Julia handed him his pants and shorts and, while he was putting them on, pulled her panties back up.

The cotton garment quickly soaked up the juice from her pussy, but that didn't bother Julia. She would be able to smell its aroma all day and be reminded of the great time she had just experienced. With her panties in place, she refastened and adjusted her other clothing, including her shoes. It was time to get back to work.

"Will there be anything else, Mr. Martin," she asked.

"No, Julia. Thank you very much. That will do just fine."

As he put on his shoes and socks, he watched his secretary going back to resume the duties that would have been included in her official job description. "She is certainly a good worker," he told himself. "I will have to see that she gets a very nice Christmas bonus, I think."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments