Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cheating Slut Wife

"He turned the tables on her catting around, and now she really purrs!"

60
17 Comments 17
84.2k Views 84.2k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story
I'd known for years that Sarah had cheated on me; she had admitted to it twice before. Both times she had said she was sorry and that it would never happen again. But I guess old habits are hard to break sometimes. I really should have seen it coming too. Firefighters have a high risk of spousal cheating since they spend so many nights away from home - it's one of the hazards of the job. Of the twenty guys in my department, half of them had been divorced at least once, four of them had never been married, two of them were going through "trial separations", and the remaining four of us had decent marriages.

I say "decent" because we still had our rough patches. Although Sarah knew what she was getting herself into with my job as a firefighter when she met me, I don't think she fully realized just what being a firefighter's wife would entail.

At first things were okay. She was proud of her hero husband. But as the years went by, she got tired of me being gone all the time. She got tired of having to do everything by herself and having things go wrong when I wasn't there to take care of them. And she got tired of going to bed and waking up by herself.

"Why am I married if I'm still sleeping alone? What's the point?" were common questions for her.

The first time Sarah strayed, it was about six years into our marriage. I had put in a lot of overtime, because budget cuts to our department prevented us from hiring more personnel. This took me away from home even more than normal and I guess it was just too much for her. She found someone who was more accessible, and they had a short, but heated, affair. The other guy moved on after a couple months, and Sarah came to me shortly after to tell me of her indiscretion.

Needless to say I was more than a little upset over it, but we worked through it and I forgave her. I loved the woman, and I would rather live with her mistakes than live without her altogether. After that we were good for awhile. I cut back on the overtime (even though the money was good and we could always use more cash), and spent more time with her.

It was about five years after that before her next affair. She had gotten a part time job, working on the days I was at the station to help keep her mind off of it and to add some extra money to the family budget. She enjoyed her job and I was happy that she had found something productive to keep her occupied. But I didn't see the behind the scenes drama unfolding with her boss.

Mr. Reynolds (Sarah's boss) was a pretty good looking man, I suppose, and she did work fairly closely with him. So it shouldn't have been a surprise that something might occur. Still, she had promised after her first sidestep that it wouldn't happen again.

This time when I learned of the affair, it wasn't through a confession from Sarah. Instead, it was from a "little birdie" named Rebecca, our neighbor from across the street. Rebecca seemed to have a little interest in me even though I had never been anything but polite to her, and one day as I was cutting the grass, Rebecca approached me.

"James, can we talk for a minute?" she said. I had seen her coming over and had shut the lawnmower down so I could hear her.

"Sure, Rebecca, what's up?" I asked.

"Well you know I don't like to get involved in other people's lives (this right here is a falsehood - everyone on the block knew Rebecca was the neighborhood telegraph!), but we are friends and I think you need to know something..." she said. Then Rebecca proceeded to tell me all about Sarah's latest interest and all that she had witnessed Sarah doing. Ordinarily, I would have just let the information go in one ear and out the other, but with Sarah's history and the details and specifics that Rebecca was rattling off, I knew that there was more to this story than just idle gossip.

That night after dinner was finished, I confronted Sarah on the matter.

"Sarah, it has come to my attention that you have been seeing your boss Mr. Reynolds for more than business matters. Is this true - and don't lie to me, I have already confirmed some of it," I said.

Sarah looked at me like a child who got caught stealing a candy bar from the local grocery store. "I... I... Who told you?" she stammered.

"Never mind who told me - is it true?" I said firmly.

"Yes, yes it is. Oh, James I am so sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen it just, did," she said, putting her hands in her face and sobbing. I was speechless. I couldn't believe she could have done this to me a second time!

"I have to get out of here. I need to process this. I'm sorry," I said. I packed a small suitcase and went to the station. I stayed there at the fire station for a week, trying to wrap my head around what had happened and trying to decide what to do about it. I didn't want to lose her, but I couldn't stand by and watch her fuck everyone we knew either. I was really torn about what to do.

Fortunately for me, I had a partner who was there for me. Mark was a fellow firefighter and my best friend in the whole world, aside from Sarah. I trusted the guy with my life, literally, and I knew if anyone could help me sort this all out, it would be him. He had gotten divorced because his ex cheated on him too, so I knew he could relate to my situation.

After talking with Mark and listening carefully to his advice, I went back home to face Sarah. I hadn't talked to her since that night and hadn't accepted any calls from her. I needed separation to think things through. So she wasn't expecting me to come home that night.

Seeing the woman who you have called your wife for the last twelve years bouncing up and down on another man's lap can have odd and unexpected effects on a man. And I know different guys will react in different ways, but when I caught my Sarah riding Mr. Reynolds like he was the prize bronc at the rodeo, an emotion ran through me that I was not prepared for. I was excited. Seeing her naked except for her thigh top stockings and CFM high heels as she rose and fell on her lover's lap, gasping loudly as his cock penetrated her, had my heart racing and my cock hard and twitching uncontrollably. It was a sight that I will never forget and it made me suddenly realize the attraction that all those guys felt who enjoyed watching their wives' in action.

I stood there behind the bedroom door, watching them through the crack as Sarah impaled herself over and over on his hard shaft, grabbing at her full firm tits and tossing her head back in obvious ecstasy. The moans, squeals, and cries that came from the two lovebirds bounced around inside my head as I watched the erotic show.

Suddenly I heard Sarah's unmistakable orgasmic war cry.

"Ohhmyygodd! I'm cummming!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she clawed at her tits so hard I thought she would tear them off. I could almost smell the familiar aroma of my Sarah as she flooded his cock and legs with her sweet perfumed juices. She twisted and bucked as her orgasm washed over her until at last she collapsed on the bed next to him.

I went into the living room. I knew what she would do next. My Sarah wasn't the type to leave a man unsatisfied. She would be making sure he came before he left. She was busy swallowing his cock and then she'd let him come in her mouth, happily swallowing his cum as he just as happily pumped it into her.

I turned my recliner so I would be facing them as they came into the living room from the hallway. I prepared myself for them, going over what I would say and do when they came out of their little den of iniquity.

I wish I'd had a camera to capture the expression on their faces as they rounded the hallway corner and saw me calmly sitting there in my recliner, sipping on my drink, my .45 caliber pistol sitting on the small table next to me!

"You should probably not be here," I said in a low voice as I looked at him. My eyes narrowed menacingly as I watched him. My attitude and appearance must have worked, because he couldn't leave fast enough. He didn't say a word, he just grabbed up his pants and shoes and left, figuring it was a lot safer to finish dressing down the street!

"Oh James, I'm so sorry!" she bleated after I'd scared her lover out of my house and out of a couple years of his life. "Please forgive me!"

I watched her twist and turn in her embarrassment as she tried everything she could to convince me she wasn't to blame this time.

"It wasn't my fault," she lied, "it was his idea - he seduced me!"

"Don't make it worse by lying, Sarah. You are a fucking whore, you know that? No, you're worse than a whore - at least a whore gets paid for her time. You give your cunt away for free. You are a slut. A dirty, filthy fucking slut! Can you think of one good reason why I shouldn't kick your sorry cheating ass out onto the streets where you belong?"

I had never spoken to her in such a way and I think it scared her how angry I sounded. She dropped to her knees in front of me. "Oh, please James, no. I'll do anything! Please let me make it up to you!" she said, pleadingly.

I watched the false tears begin. I was under no misguided belief about her remorse; Sarah wasn't sorry she cheated, she was just sorry she got caught again. And her tears were those of concern what I might do because I caught her in the act.

I looked down at her coldly as she knelt, still semi-naked on the floor between my knees, her head in her hands and weeping her synthetic tears. She looked so vulnerable and sexy... and me still with a raging hard-on!

"You want to make it up to me?" I asked, leaning forward and grabbing her by the hair and cranking her head back to look at me. Her eyes got wide and she nodded vigorously. "Then you can start by sucking my cock for a change!"

I dragged her forward as I sat back in my chair. Sarah began feverishly working at my belt and undid my pants. Easing my hard tool out, she looked up at me and gave me a slight, although still guarded smile.

She did a good job of it, that was for sure. Thinking about being kicked out of her cozy little nest and having to sleep in the streets she prowled ensured a level of sexual expertise that she had not shown me for a long time. However, I'm quite sure that she had practiced her techniques enough on others!

As her velvet-textured mouth gobbled me down and her long, cool fingers teased and tickled the underside of my balls, I quickly realized that I was not going to last very long. The sight of her riding Mr. Reynolds was still fresh in my mind and that, coupled with her warm mouth enveloping my aching cock, would certainly guarantee that my enjoyment would be short-lived.

I wanted to punish her more than this. She had cheated on me, lied to me, and then lied about the cheating. And like I said, this wasn't the first offense either. So I wanted to make sure she was properly chastened. And then the idea hit me. As my balls contracted and my seed coursed into her open, willing mouth, I came up with the answer. If being a slut was what she wanted, I would make her my slut!

With Sarah still under threat of being kicked out onto the streets and left to her own devices for her indiscretion, I knew it wouldn't be difficult to get her to agree to my idea. I had planned her humiliation well. As she knelt there at my feet, naked and with my cum dripping off her face, I explained what was going to become of my cheating slut wife.

"Okay, Sarah you want to be a slut, then you will be a slut. But I don't want any fucking STD and I don't want to sleep in any man's wet spot either, so there are going to be some rules," I started.

"Rules? What do you mean rules?" she asked.

"That's right, slut, rules. And you will abide by every one of them or you will be looking for more than a good time, you'll be looking for someplace to sleep, understand? Now rule number one is that I must know about and approve every one of your playdates. Which means you cannot just go to a bar and find some half-drunk stool slob and have your way with him. You will have to set up arranged rendezvous and I will have to be informed on who you are meeting, where, and when," I said.

"Okay that's simple enough," she said.

"Hold on, I'm not finished yet," I said, "rule number two is that protection will be used all the time. I don't want any surprises, be they diseases or dependents!"

"Okay, anything else?"

"Rule number three is that your Mr. Right has to pay for all expenses. I'm not about to support your habit. So he is going to pay for dinner and drinks, for transportation, and all other expenses in your playdate."

"Next rule?"

"Rule number four is that your fun and games will not be held at home or in our bed. Let your Mr. Right pay for a room or whatever. This is my home and I will not host your fuckathons where I sleep. As it is, I'm going to have to burn these sheets!"

"Okay. Is there anything else?"

"Yes, rule number five is that you will not have sex with anyone we know. I don't want any of our friends talking about how good you were or asking me if you are free this weekend."

"Okay."

"Now, one final thing. When your fun and games is over, you will come back home and you will tell me all about it, sort of like a confession of your sin, and after you have confessed, you will be punished," I told her.

"Punished? What do you mean punished?" she sat up straight, shocked at the idea.

"That's right, slut. Remember you will be cheating on me each time you fuck another man. Even though I know about it, you are still being unfaithful. And so each time you do, you will be punished."

"What kinds of punishment?"

"Well now that depends on what you do during your playdates, but things like over the knee spankings, and other things like that. I suspect these punishments won't deter you in the least and may even encourage your naughty behavior!" I said.

"Oooh, that one sounds interesting!" she said, with a naughty little smirk.

"Well I'm glad you think so because we still need to deal with today's discretion!" I said.

"What? What do you mean?" Sarah asked, startled at the sudden turn in the conversation. She thought we were only talking about future incidents. I caught her completely off-guard when I brought it back to what happened today.

"That's right, you cheating slut! Now get your naked whore ass into the bathroom and bring me back that big wooden hairbrush I saw on the counter!" I told her.

She rose up and went off to do as I said, looking back over her shoulder as she rounded the hallway corner where I first confronted her and her ex-boss. I caught her looking at me, and pointed to the bathroom sternly, indicating I wanted her to hurry up. With a playful smile, she turned the corner and, in a couple moments, reappeared carrying the hairbrush in her hand. She approached me and handed me the hairbrush, then waited for what was to come next.

Sarah stood in front of me in all her radiant glory, a faint smile on her lips. My eyes tried to take in all of her at once, but she was too close. So I started at her small petite feet and slowly worked my way up her almost naked form.

Long slender legs encased in silky stockings were followed by narrow hips that framed her sex with its well trimmed blonde hair. The outer lips were narrow, short, and surprisingly tightly closed. I licked my lips. A narrow waist and flat stomach led up to ample 36C breasts with dark nipples that were stiff and hard. I licked my lips again and then let my eyes wander up to hers. I held her gaze for a time. When she shifted her hips nervously, I smiled. I knew the anticipation was killing her.

"Come over here and lay over my lap," I indicated by patting my legs.

Licking her lips as she moved forward, she bent over my lap, her ass sticking up on one side and her breasts against the outside of the other thigh.

I laid my left arm across her shoulder blades and caressed her ass with my right hand. "You have been a very naughty slut, you know that?" I said in a low voice. "You are going to have to be punished for your bad behavior."

As she started to nod, my right hand came up and then down to land with a loud slapping sound on the right cheek of her beautiful ass. The blow was hard enough to sting but not hard enough to leave much of a mark.

Sarah gasped loudly and then gasped again as my hand landed on the left cheek of her ass. I continued to alternate from cheek to cheek, moving the place my hand landed until both cheeks were cover and an even hot pink.

Sarah hadn't made a sound since the first two gasps. In fact, she hadn't even moved. Now, as I rubbed the hot skin of her ass, she moaned softly and spread her knees wider apart. I slipped my hand down between her legs and caressed the folds of her sopping wet sex. She moaned even louder.

I pressed the tip of my middle finger to her hot slippery opening and felt it slide slowly inside. Sarah made a loud groaning sound deep in her chest as her hips shook and flexed against my finger, driving it in even deeper.

Her inner muscles were grabbing and releasing my finger as she came. The heat and wetness of her sex increased as her orgasm rolled on.

I worked my finger slowly in and out of her sex as she unhurriedly returned to earth. She sighed deeply and wiggled her ass from side to side. I returned to caressing her ass cheeks.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she whispered and then sighed deeply.

"I'm glad that you have enjoyed yourself so far. However, this is a punishment and is not intended to feel good, slut."

Sarah didn't like the sound of that and started to move off my lap. I pressed down on her back and smacked her ass harder than I had earlier. "I didn't tell you to get up."

She wiggled back forward and lifted her ass. I smacked the other cheek. She gave out with a soft whimpering moan. I gave her another half dozen hard slaps on each ass cheek. Her ass was now lifting to meet my hand. I stopped and gently caressed her hot red ass. Her hips shivered and she moaned loudly.

"Are you going to come again, if I continue to spank you?" I asked her.

She nodded vigorously. It was time to pick up the pace with her spanking. I took the hairbrush in hand and began applying the heavy wooden tool to her upturned ass. Sarah's hairbrush was about four inches wide and four inches long with a five inch long handle. The head of the brush had a smooth flat back, perfect for the use I was now putting it to. Made of heavy curly maple, it made a delightful crack as it landed on her soft creamy ass.

Sarah moaned with each blow her hairbrush made and by the time her hips started to jerk and shake, her ass was a bright cherry red over most of its surface. I caressed the hot skin as she continued to come. She was making a loud whining moaning sound deep in her chest. As the sound started to die, I slipped my hand between her legs and patted her dripping wet pussy. She jerked once with a loud moan and spread her legs even wider.

I patted her pussy harder. I could hear the wetness as my fingers made contact with her skin. She moved forward and tilted her ass up more. I patted her even harder. I was close to spanking her on her small oval pussy. The moan was continuous and even louder than before. A minute later she gave a yell, her hips were jerking and bucking so hard that she nearly slid off my lap headfirst.

I held her in place with my left arm and rubbed her pussy with my right. Her legs were straight out now and her ass was in the center of my lap. I had an excellent view of her wet pussy and the bright reddish pink bud of her clit standing tall and proud at the top of the slit.

I brushed my fingertip across her clit, barely grazing it. Her hips jerked and then shivered as she gave out with a loud incoherent yell. I went back to caressing her red ass cheeks. She shivered again and made a soft whimpering sound.

After a while, she made a soft sound of contentment and then sighed. "Thank you for spanking me, James," she whispered breathily.

"You're going to be sitting gingerly for a few days," I whispered back.

"I deserved it. I'm sorry I cheated on you. Again."

"Well I think this new arrangement will help with that. I may not be able to curb your coquettish ways, but at least I can make sure you stay safe while you are out whoring around," I told her.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was about two months after she was caught with Mr. Reynolds, that Sarah had her next little fling. We were having a nice evening out and had stopped at a small neighborhood bar for a couple drinks. This establishment had a central bar in a U-shape with the bartender working from inside. There was only a few people in the place at the time, and most of those had taken up seats at the tables, rather than the stools around the bar itself. We took up a couple stools on one side and were enjoying our drinks when Sarah's eye wandered across the bar to a guy sitting on the other side of the U directly across from us.

She must have thought he was a worthy match, because she began her flirting with him as I sat there next to her. He seemed a bit cautious at first in returning her flirting because I was sitting right there. But after a couple minutes when he saw I did nothing to stop it, his apprehension eased some and he began returning her admiration.

With a couple drinks already working on her inhibitions (not that she had a lot to begin with), she began to get more and more interested in her eye candy.

"James, I want him," she whispered softly in my ear.

"You know the rules.

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

So long as those rules are obeyed, it's okay," I said.

Sarah unzipped her purse and showed me she had protection. I nodded my approval, and then took my drink and moved to a table far enough away from her to give her some privacy, yet close enough I could step in if need be. I placed my chair where I could keep watch over her and sat back to enjoy the show.

Once I was in position and settled, Sarah made her move. She got up from her stool, smiling at her potential playmate, and walked slowly and seductively around the bar. Her long slinky legs and her full round hips swayed tantalizingly as she dragged a finger down the length of the near empty bar.

She eased up alongside the man and began to play her womanly charms. Watching Sarah work the guy was amazing. She knew just what to say and do to wrap him around her little finger. He was putty in her hands. Within twenty minutes they had finished their drinks and she was walking out giggling and hanging on his arm as they left for their night of revelry.

I woke up the next morning alone in our bed. It took me a moment to clear my head and remember what happened the night before but once I had, I smiled knowing that today I would have my due. I took a shower and got dressed, then went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

I had just about finished the bacon and eggs, toast and coffee I had made when I heard the sound of the key fumbling in the front door deadbolt. My chair at the head of the table was in the perfect position to see her as she walked in. As it was still early and I was still a bit bleary-eyed, I hadn't turned on any more light than necessary to see. However the morning sun was bright and the sky clear, so when Sarah came into the house, she had to stand in the entryway for a couple minutes while her eyes adjusted to the dim light.

"Hello slut, I see you finally dragged your whore ass home," I said, as I flicked on the main room lights.

"Oh! James, you scared me!" she gasped, placing a hand on her chest in surprise.

"I got a feeling that will be the least of your concerns this day, young lady."

"Wh- what do you mean?" she stammered.

"You know the arrangement. You had your fun, now it's time to confess and receive your punishment," I said.

"But, but you said I could!" she protested.

"That is right. I did say you could fuck that guy. But I also said that it would have repercussions. You knew the deal we made about this. You are allowed to fuck whoever you choose under the conditions we set forth. However, afterwards I get to have my fun!" I said.

"But..." she started.

"Are you reneging on our deal?"

"No," she sighed, hanging her head.

"Good. Now go take a shower and get cleaned up and I will get your breakfast ready," I said.

"Okay," she said, defeated. She trudged off to the bathroom, shooting me a quick glance backwards as she did.

I smiled, quite happy with myself as I fixed her breakfast. I had her dead to rights and I was going to enjoy this! I thought about how I would exact my reparations on her. As I cooked her breakfast, I formulated my plan.

I knew this woman well and I knew that she had one very big flaw I could exploit to my advantage. Sarah had a very active imagination and it often had gotten the better of her in other situations. I knew that making her stew over what I was going to do to her would be more tormenting than anything I could do to her.

Since this was the first time under our new arrangement, she had no idea what to expect. And by insinuating that this would be a punishment by my words, actions, and attitude, she had no idea of what I had in mind for her. I decided not to rush into anything and let her imagination run wild. She was to be her own worst enemy today!

I heard the shower stop and a minute later the bathroom door opened. I heard her soft footsteps crossing the hallway, then I heard the bedroom door close. It was about ten minutes after that, I guess, before I heard the bedroom door open again. Suddenly Sarah came around the corner into the kitchen.

"I, I'm all done with my shower," she said timidly, her head hanging down and her hands behind her back. She looked like a little girl who knew she was about to get a spanking. It was glorious!

"Good, your breakfast is about ready. Sit down and eat something. We have some errands to run and things to do today and I want to get started," I said.

Okay, thank you James," she said. I knew by her tone that she was waiting for the other shoe to fall, waiting to hear what I had in store for her. But I wasn't going to play my hand until I was ready. I wanted her to wait, to agonize over her fate until she was about to bust. Then I would reveal my plan for her.

We left to do our business right after Sarah finished eating. As we drove, she sat quiet and still, hardly daring to breathe and waiting for me to give her some tiny hint of what was to come. I could feel the tension in her and I smiled inside knowing that she was in turmoil.

I wanted to add to her confusion and worry, so I dropped a hand down onto her thigh and slid it lightly along until I found the hem of her skirt. She sat perfectly still, not knowing if she should respond or not. I pushed her skirt up until I could see the crotch of her pink panties between her parted thighs.

"Panties, slut? You wear panties for me, but drop them for everyone else?" I asked her, sounding very stern.

"I, I'm sorry," she said, her bottom lip trembling.

"You're damn right you're sorry. Now get those filthy things off right now!" I said gruffly.

"Here? Now?" she asked, her eyes wide with horror.

"Yes, damn it. What, are you shy all of a sudden?"

Sarah began wriggling the skimpy panties over her hips and then slid them down her thighs and off. She went to hand them to me.

"Put them on the mirror," I said, pointing to the inside rear view mirror. I heard Sarah gasp, but she did as she was told.

"Now everyone who passes by will know you are a panty-less slut," I said. Sarah blushed red as a cherry at the thought that some trucker or motorist would see her dirty panties swinging from the mirror. Sarah was peculiar - she may be a slut, but she still maintained a sense of modesty!

We arrived at the supermarket and I wanted to drop her off to do some grocery shopping while I made another stop. We pulled up and parked in front of the market and there was a guy sitting on a bench in front waiting for the bus. When he saw the panties hanging from the mirror, he got a huge grin on his face and shot me a "thumbs up" sign. Sarah saw the sign and the grin and her cherry face turned still deeper red. I sat there with her until the bus came and the guy left (I didn't want her to be hassled by him thinking she was an easy piece).

"Please James, can we take the panties down? This is so embarrassing!" she said.

"No, they stay there until we get home," I said flatly. She wasn't happy with that decision, but she wasn't going to argue. Once the bus left, I let her out to do her shopping and left to do my own shopping elsewhere.

My first stop was to a local western store. They mostly sold jeans and cowboy wear, but they also had a pretty decent tack section with bridles, and saddle blankets and such. I walked past all the cowboy wear and horse equipment - what I wanted was something else. Sitting there in a rack in the corner was a selection of riding crops and whips. I looked through the different styles and picked a riding crop with a medium sized head... it was large enough to make a decent slap on her ass but not so large that it would be easy on her. It was also fairly flexible so it wouldn't hurt like a cane would.

After purchasing the crop, I went to the hardware store and got some things there. My last stop before picking up Sarah was to the adult store just outside of town. Going through the video section, I went back to where the toys are displayed. I looked through the variety of vibrators and dildos and picked out a couple interesting vibes and a rather large realistic dildo.

I started towards the front to checkout, but I happened pass the BDSM section and my eye caught on what appeared to be a leather-covered ping pong paddle. I picked it up - it was heavier than a regular ping pong paddle and it felt good in my hand. I decided that it would be a nice addition and so I took it up to the checkout counter as well.

With my purchases safely loaded into the car trunk, I headed back to the supermarket to pick up Sarah. I arrived to find her waiting in the entry with a cart full of groceries.

"I see you have bought half the store!" I said, as I came up to help her load the bags into the car.

"Well, we needed to put some food back in the refrigerator and pantry. The shelves were looking pretty empty," she said.

As soon as we had loaded to groceries in the car and she got in and sat down, she noticed the panties still on the rear-view mirror. I heard her sigh in disappointment that I hadn't removed them, but she didn't say anything. We went home and after unloading the car, Sarah began to fix us some dinner.

During our dinner we talked about different things, but I sensed a definite tension in the air. I knew that Sarah was still wondering what I had planned for her. She knew that I was not the type to forget, and I wouldn't let an opportunity like this slip away. She didn't know why I was taking so long, but the fact that I was so nonchalant about it had her just a bit paranoid!

After dinner was over and the dishes were in the dishwasher getting cleaned, I went into the living room to relax. Sarah joined me a few minutes later, coming in to sit on the couch.

"Come over here slut," I said. Sarah looked up at me startled, then came over to stand in front of me. "Now that our day is done and things have slowed down, I think we have a little unfinished business to take care of, don't we?"

"I was hoping you had forgotten about that," she said, fidgeting a little. She stood in front of me with her hands behind her back and a nervous look in her eyes as she looked down at me.

"Now you should know me better than that, slut. You know I don't forget things like this. Especially when they hold such delightful potential!" I said, smiling wickedly at her.

Sarah gulped, "Yeah."

"Now suppose you tell me what kind of a whore you were last night. And don't spare the details either, slut. I want to know the whole filthy story."

Sarah looked at me and knew there was no way I was going to let her out of this. So, taking a deep breath, she began recounting her night with the strange man at the bar. Starting at the point where they left the bar together, she told me how they had drove to a seedy hotel on the outskirts of town by the airport.

She told me how it wasn't a very nice place, but the sounds of the planes overhead would drown out their noises. She said she couldn't wait to get him in the room where she proceeded to rip him out of his clothes and she started by kneeling in front of him and stuffing his cock down her throat.

"He tasted so good and his cock was so big! I almost gagged in an attempt to fit it all in my mouth!" she said.

"Well, a cock-loving slut like you shouldn't have had too much trouble," I said.

Sarah continued telling me what she did the previous night. Most guys don't normally like hearing how their wives and girlfriends fucked another man, but this was different. I wanted to hear it - I wanted to hear it all. Because once she had confessed, it would be my turn to have a little fun.

Once she finished her description of how she had fucked him, how he had plowed deep into her tight pussy and how she had sucked his cum from his cock after he filled the condom, she stood there in front of me, looking down at the ground in front of her and trembling.

"Open your eyes and look at me, slut," I commanded her. Upon hearing my words, she immediately made eye contact with me. I could tell she was nervous and apprehensive, and that turned me on even more. I grabbed her arm above the elbow and pulled her closer till she stood between my knees, then I reached up under her skirt and felt her damp cunt.

"You really are a filthy fucking slut aren't you?" I said. I tried to sound angry at her, but my smile gave me away. She looked up at me and seeing my face, she relaxed as well.

"Yes, yes I am a filthy slut," she said.

Sarah swayed softly as she stood there, my fingers toying with her slit. Even though she was still uncertain where this was all headed, her body began betraying her. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and her breathing quickened as she listened to me.

"Do you know what happens to bad little girls, slut?"

"They get punished."

"That's right. And you have been a very naughty girl. You have to learn your lesson. You are going to have to be punished. From this moment forward, you will do whatever I say, when I say it. Any hesitation or argument will only lead to further and more extreme punishment. Do you understand, slut?"

Sarah's knees were weak and she wasn't sure she could go through with this, but she had no choice. She had made the deal and enjoyed her side of it. Now she had to pay up.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. I want you to come lay over my lap," I said. I leaned back in my chair and took a final sip of my drink before putting it down on the small end table next to my chair so it will be well out of the way.

"Are you ready for your spanking, slut?"

"Yes, I am ready for my spanking," she said, her voice trembling. Even though the words came out of her mouth, Sarah couldn't believe she was saying them. She was terrified at the thought of being spanked, however, she also could not deny that she was incredibly turned on!

With that, I gripped her arm and pulled her down so that she was draped over my lap. I took hold of her hair and yanked her head back.

"Don't even pretend as though you don't like this slut," I growled "You enjoy playing the slut and dressing and acting like a filthy whore. And this is the result. I watched how you acted there at the bar last night - you were simply begging for people to look at your whore body. Now I'm going to give you exactly what you want. Thank me, whore."

"Thank you for letting me be your whore," she managed to say. By now I had a raging hard on and I felt my hard cock pressing up against her. I could tell that she was enjoying this too, in spite of herself.

With her legs still on the floor, she reached her left arm out and took hold of the leg of the chair. She bit her lip and closed her eyes to get ready for what was coming next.

I slid my hand up the back of her tender thigh and under her skirt. I pushed her skirt up over her hips so that it bunched up around her waist and out of the way. With her ass completely bare now, I could see that the insides of her thighs were soaking wet. Sarah was so excited.

"Spread your legs wider, whore. Show me what a dirty slut you are. Show me how wet your pussy is."

She did as I said and spread her legs apart. She moaned softly as she felt her pussy open slightly and my hand quickly found its way to her sopping slit. My fingers slid easily inside as my other hand caressed her bare upturned ass. I began to fuck her slick pussy with my fingers, pressing deeper and harder with each thrust. Caught in the moment, Sarah forget that she was not supposed to be enjoying herself.

"Oh James, that feels so good baby," she moaned, a little too loud this time.

Quickly, I pulled my hand away from her pussy and bring it down sharply on her bare ass. The suddenness of my actions surprised her and she squealed. Then I took hold of her hair once more and jerked her head up.

"This is a punishment slut, it isn't supposed to feel good! For that I am going to add another ten strokes to your punishment. Any further comments from you and I will really rip your ass up. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand. I'm sorry, I won't speak again," she said, meekly.

"Now do as you're told and shut up. I want your hands behind your back now!"

I pushed her head back down and let go of her hair. Sarah swiftly put her arms behind her back, and I grabbed both wrists with my left hand, pinning them in the small of her back. Holding her tightly now, Sarah squirmed a bit trying to find a comfortable spot.

"Stop fucking squirming, slut, or I'll really make you uncomfortable!" I barked.

With that, I began spanking her. My hand smacked her right cheek, then her left. The sting spread across her ass as I smacked her harder, alternating sides with each turn. I continued smacking her soft creamy ass, not letting up to give her burning ass a break. Instead, I settled into a steady pattern of slaps. Just as I started falling into rhythm and she had begun to anticipate each smack, I surprised her and brought my hand down between her legs to slap her right on her dripping pussy. Sarah jumped and squealed, but she was careful not to say a word.

"I bet that one hurt, didn't it slut?"

"Yes," she moaned and spread her legs even wider.

Sarah's hot, wet pussy was still stinging from my slap when I brought my hand down again and again and again in rapid succession. She let out another yelp and kicked her legs in reaction to having her cunt smacked, but I held her far too tightly for it to be of any real use. After four hard smacks to her fat pussy, I paused to give her a chance to catch her breath.

Sarah lay loosely across my lap panting as the burning settled in. I felt her start to relax a bit, and I knew she was ready to continue.

My hand returned to punishing her still stinging ass. I smacked her over and over, relishing each slap. Sarah's tender ass was bright red from the punishment I was dealing out to her, and I knew it had to hurt by now. Her eyes had filled with tears, but what surprised me was what else was getting wetter. Her pussy, despite all of this abuse, was burning with desire and wetter than I think I had ever seen it. Her cunt was honestly throbbing with lust. I had to smile at this new side of my slut.

Slowly, my spanking let up. I delivered the remaining blows slower, allowing a little burn time between each one. Sarah's ass was a searing volcano by the time I finally stopped. I gently rubbed her bright red ass as I soothed the flaming skin. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief that the spanking was over, and smiled at the wonderful sensation.

"You've done very well slut. You are now going to suck my cock like the whore you are. Get on your knees."

She scrambled off my lap and knelt in front of me eagerly. Looking up at me as if asking permission, I nodded and she began to unfasten my pants and pull my cock out. She bent her head forward and sucked my hard cock into her open, hungry mouth.

Not quite so gently, I shoved it all the way in until it hit the back of her throat making her gag a bit and she could barely breathe. I slowly pulled back a bit, letting her breathe easier and she got right to work, her tongue sliding along the length of my shaft and this time, it was my turn to moan. Sarah's soft lips wrapped around my cock and teased just the head, swirling her tongue in circles around it before taking it deeper.

I began fucking her face with my cock, just as I would with her pussy, long solid strokes, deeply, tightly. I picked up the pace as her head bobbed on my fat hard cock. I grabbed the back of her head and held it so that my cock was shoved deep down her throat. Then pressed in even deeper, and she had to open her throat wider to keep from gagging. I started fucking her sweet mouth thrusting, harder, deeper. She was practically choking as I fucked her mouth.

Suddenly, I pulled out and yanked her head back so that she was looking up at me.

"Open your mouth slut!" I said, slapping her hard across the face.

With her face stinging from the slap, she did as she was told, opening her mouth wide as she knelt there. I tugged on my cock a few more strokes and then pointed it at her open mouth. I shot my hot, sticky cum all over her slut face. Some shot into her mouth, and some landed on her tits, but most of it splattered across her face.

As I came, I rubbed my spurting cock against her lips and over her cheeks. I pumped the last few drops of it into her mouth and then relaxed. Using my spent cock, I smeared my cum all over her face, making sure I covered as much of that whore face as I could. Then I made her suck every drop of cum off of me and clean me completely.

I smiled down at my slut as I put my cock away. She remained kneeling on the floor in front of me, as I hadn't given her permission to rise. My cum covered her face, glistening in the room light.

Sarah looked up lovingly at me as I sat back down in my chair and picked up my drink. She felt so dirty as she knelt there at my feet, covered in cum. It reminded her of just what a filthy slut she truly was.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments