Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make My Life Happy - Chapter 2 - A New Place

"Paul's fake as a customer, saves Claudia's face with her mother, and Claudia rewards him"

17
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Things at the shop were going very well.  Paul was natural with the customers, and he and Dave had started a Tuesday morning, twenty-minute coffee break.  I was thrilled that they got along so well.  Paul was very attentive to anything Dave would tell him about flowers.

I noticed business was picking up and I couldn’t figure out why.  The only change I made was hiring Paul.  It was a real conundrum.  But I know to never look a gift horse in the mouth.  I gladly accepted the business.

One afternoon, a good friend stopped in.  She had a big smile on her face, but Sandy was always a happy person.

“Well, Miss Claudia!  When did you hire a web designer?  You are stepping up in the business world.  I’ve seen Claudia’s on several sites.  Almost every girl I’ve talked to has seen it.  And you have placed them attached to sites promoting weddings and funerals and any occasion.”

“Sandy, wait, back up.  What website?  I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.  I don’t have that kind of money.  Are you sure it’s my bus – wait a minute." 

Sandy interrupted, “Here, see for yourself.  It’s a great site.”

I looked at Sandy’s phone, and my jaw dropped to the floor.  I was looking at a website about my shop that would have cost a lot of money, and I didn’t have it.  I have to find a way to tell Sandy to leave without being rude.

“Sandy, I have to call a customer.  If you can give me a few minutes, we can visit a bit longer.”

“Claudia, I’d like to chat for a while, but I have to get home.  My in-laws are coming for dinner, and I better get moving.  You understand.”

I couldn’t wait until the door closed.  I transported myself to the back room and went looking for Paul.  I was rounding a corner when Paul was coming out of the cooler.  He closed the door and was almost shocked to see me.

He spoke first, “Do you need me to do something?”

“Website.  What do you know about a website for the shop that would cost several hundred dollars?  I don’t have that kind of money.  Paul, talk to me, please.”

Paul stood there just staring at me.  His face was red as a fire truck.  He swallowed hard and spoke.

“I -I did it.  I made the site for you.”

“How did you get the money to pay for it?”  I was almost speechless.   

“I do that when I’m not working here.  Claudia, I couldn’t stand living in a cubicle at work, so I made a deal with the owner to work from home.  Since I have been living in my sister’s basement for the last two years, I can work whenever I want.  So, I also do some freelancing on the side.”

“Paul, when did you start this?  This is amazing work. It must have taken you hours.  And why?”

“You were kind to me.  So, I wanted to help you in some way.  This is the only way I know how to say thank you.  I fell in love with you from the moment I started your page.  I would love to take you to dinner and back to my place for a romantic evening.  A basement isn’t exactly a candle-lit sitting room.”

“Would you take me to dinner and then go to my apartment?  I don’t care if we go to Chucky’s Burgers and Fries as long as I’m with you.  How about we go on Saturday night?  I hope you are not working Sunday morning.”

“No. To be honest, I’m thinking of just freelancing.  But there are so many designers it’s feast or famine. I enjoy what I do, but Claudia, if I could only be with you and work for you.  You mean so much to me.”

“Paul, if there were any way, you would always be by my side. Holy crap!  That just gave me an idea.  Paul – can I ask you some very personal questions?”

“Sure Claudia, I don’t want to hide anything from you.  I am hoping we can build a relationship.  I will never lie to you.”

“Would you tell me how much you would have to move from your sister’s if you moved in with me?”

“Other than my equipment, only my clothes.  And I don’t have a lot of those for obvious reasons.  I don’t go anywhere but here.  If I eat out, it’s through a drive-through.”

Two weeks later, Paul moved in.  He wasn’t kidding when he said he didn’t have much.   We rearranged the second bedroom for his equipment.  That was the easy part, there wasn’t a bed in there.  We went to the thrift shop and bought a chest of drawers and made room in the closet for his clothes. 

Paul and I had things in good order. We ordered in and asked the driver to stop at Buzzy’s Liquor and Beer.  I told Paul I was going to shower, and he could wait for the delivery. Then Paul showered and finished just in time to answer the door for our dinner.

I put on soft music for our living room picnic, and Paul set the food and beer on the coffee table.  It had just gotten dark, and a gentle roll of thunder added to the atmosphere.  The tapping of the rain on the window ignited the ember in both of us.

Paul sat there just looking at me.  My heartbeat quickened as he looked at me.  He reached for my hand, held it for a minute, then kissed it.  My pulse was increasing and the mood he was setting was making me moist.  Then he just pulled me to him and kissed me long and hard.  Our lips parted, and he ever so lightly traced my lips with his tongue.  Paul was giving me feelings I have never experienced before.

I was lost in the sensation of his tongue on my lips, my flesh quivered when he inserted his tongue in my mouth.  I wrapped my arms around him and held him as tight as I could.  When our tongues touched I was so wet it felt as though I had a small climax.

I reached for his crotch.  It was obvious what his intentions were.  I held it and felt it throbbing.  I wanted it to do that inside of me.  I want his balls slapping on my ass with each stroke of his shaft.  I shoved my hand down his shorts and grabbed the pulsating rod I wanted so much.

I released his cock and pulled my tee shirt off and just threw it.  He slowly removed his, as if he was stripping to torture me.

I slid out of my shorts and lay back on the couch.  Our eyes were locked.  Paul removed his shorts and lay between my outstretched legs.  He had my breasts in his hands when his mouth covered my pussy.  I could feel my wanting climax slowly dripping onto his tongue.  Paul licked the outer lips for a while and then my inner lips.  He continued to arouse my waiting opening.  I felt like a balloon that was at its bursting point.

As he masterfully licked and sucked me, his hands were firmly milking my swollen breasts.  Each time he would pinch and pull my nipple, I would feel a small shock on my clit.  Paul was arousing every nerve ending in my body, and I would not be able to resist his arousal much longer. He sucked my clit into his mouth and began flogging it with his tongue.  I was just at the tip of my climax when Paul pinched both of my nipples and pulled them as far as possible.  I started to climax.  He never stopped and rode my climax with me to the end.  He didn’t stop licking or pinching until I pushed him away from me.  My body couldn’t climax anymore.  I thought.

Paul sat back on his heels.  He was looking down at me with a smile that told me he had not finished what he had started.  He went into a kneeling position and his rock-hard cock was pointing at the ceiling.  My mind was trying to imagine another orgasm while my body was begging for his cock.  I belonged to him, there would be no resistance.   

As Paul lowered himself, the closer he got the faster my heart raced.  His cologne surrounded my head and penetrated my brain. I was beginning to feel his weight and my legs opened to allow full access without command.  The tip of his cock gently parted my inner lips.  He rocked back and forth just at the opening at my wanting pussy.  Now, I only knew lust, but Paul would decide when that would be satisfied.   

At one point as he rocked between my lips, he slid his entire shaft into me.  My mind was not processing the intrusion, but my body was just about to convulse in euphoria.  Paul slowly and gently began his complete takeover.  With each insertion, my body wanted more.  Paul’s cock would determine when I would orgasm.

Then he started pumping me.  He was giving my pussy what it wanted.  A hard pounding.  Each time his shaft was completely inside me, his balls smacked my ass, just as had hoped.  He sucked and nipped at my tits and sent shock waves directly to my clit.  The sexual barrage was sending me into a world of pure lust. 

Now all I wanted was the feel of his hot sperm burning the walls of my demanding pussy.  Paul’s pumping continued and his nipping of my tits was now a gentle biting.  My mind trying to remain in reality, all my body wanted to climax.  Damn it, Paul, fill me with your sperm.  Release my soul.

Then I felt this ball of fire hit my cervix.  What I needed for release was finally shooting into me.  Then another shot of hot lava.  My mind was in Nirvana, but my body was alive enough to react.  With his next shot of sperm, my body convulsed in a massive climax.  I almost bucked Paul off of me, but he continued ramming his cock into my convulsing pussy. 

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

Paul was laying on my quivering body.  His hot breath encircled my neck.  I could feel his heartbeat against my chest.  We were breathing in unison and holding each other.  Beads of sweat from each of us combined as our sex fluids had.  My mind was finally regaining some semblance of reality.  My body was exhausted from it all.

Paul rose and looked into my eyes.  I could feel his cock slide from my vagina.  It had succeeded in completely occupying my entire being.  He lowered himself, and our lips met and gently kissed.  He kissed me as softly as the hard love he had given me. 

“Claudia, you are a woman, the likes I have never known.  You are so amazing in so many ways.  I am glad I belong to you.”

“Paul, we belong to each other.”

Sunday morning was exciting.  I woke up next to Paul.  He put his arm up and I snuggled into his embrace.  I felt so wonderful and alive.  I looked up at him and he kissed me.  He reached for my right breast, and gently squeezed it.  I said to Paul, “She still loves you, but her sister is a little upset with you this morning.  You loved her a lot last night.”

I reached down and softly hugged his balls.  The felt so nice and warm.  I held them and gently massaged them.  My mind was beginning to remember what this wonderful man and his cock gave me the night before.

“I will ask you to return the favor.  Your womanhood drained so much from them last night, I have to put out drought warnings.”

“Paul, no need for that.  I have read, if a woman massages her man’s balls, they produce more sperm.  So, let’s just say I’m reloading from last night for tonight.  And who knows, where he may be exploring in the future.”

 It was almost noon Monday when my dad walked into the shop.  He surveyed the displays and the new arrivals table.  I must admit, I was proud of my shop.  Paul had the windows so clean you could use them as a mirror to shave.  And I thought I was looking good as well.

“Claudia, good morning.  Your shop is looking great.  Displays are moved and the front windows are dressed up and clean as a whistle.  Did you have a rough night?”

“Thank you, Daddy, I am proud of the shop.  I was up a little late last night.  But I feel wonderful. And business is picking up.  I have a wedding to do on Friday.  My first.  I have to be good.  It may be a new option for me.”

“I heard.  Fair warning, your mother saw the web frame, page, whatever the hell it is.  She asked me if I knew how you had that much money or if I gave you the money.  Honey, I love your mom, but sometimes, hell, you know.”

“I do have some news to tell, but Mom is walking in the door.  Daddy, please save me.  Hell with your Mom, I can’t save myself.”   

“Hi, Momma.  How are you?  You look wonderful.”

“Shops, nice.  About time the window was clean.   Who did it?  And where did you get the money for the website?  Daddy bail you out again?”

 My MOTHER and I got along from the time I was born until they cut the umbilical cord.  From then on – the gloves were off.  When I was growing up, she would recognize me every April 15th, for the tax deduction.  The other three hundred and sixty-four, I was nothing.  I had no idea how to answer her because I won’t lie to her.  I can tell Daddy about Paul, to a point, but I don’t know how he would react to us living together.  If I told Mom about Paul and me, I would have to mop the floor.  She would shit.

About that time Paul comes in the front door.  He’s got a smile on his face, he’s up to something.

“Good morning, Claudia.  I see you have customers, I can wait, no hurry.”

“Good morning, Mr. Simmons did everything meet your approval?  This is my Mother and Father, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas.  Mom, Daddy, this is Mr. Simmons.”

“You did a magnificent job.  The flowers were gorgeous and the arrangements were perfect.  Everyone complimented us and was impressed.  I did give out your cards and hope you get more business.  And the most important thing.  Thank you for letting me put together a website as payment for your hard work.  Since we are a poor family, because of your kindness, we were able to give my only sister and beautiful wedding.  Your bride’s bouquet was the hit of the wedding.  Thank you again.  If I can do anything else for you, you have my number.”

 

“Mr. Simmons, you are so kind.  Your website is helping my business.  You have more than compensated me for my services.  Thank you again.”

“The pleasure was all mine.  I hope to see you again.  And Mr. and Mrs. Thomas, you have a wonderful lady for a daughter.  Her heart is bigger than you can imagine.  Enjoy your day, folks.”

Paul left as soon as he arrived.  My extra dry antiperspirant had given out, if I were wearing adult underpants, they would have been filled.  My mouth told me I had just developed a stutter.  Knees don’t fail me now.

“My, what an overbearing young man.  How well do you know him, Claudia?” Mother asked.

“He asked me if he would make a website for my business, and I would provide the flowers for his sister’s wedding.  He seemed like a good soul, so I did her wedding.  His website has brought in new business.  I have gotten more than enough business from this wedding to cover my costs.”

Dad said, “Claudia, I’m proud of you.  You made a good business decision.  Well done.”

“She’s lucky the guy didn’t run out on her, like George.  What an insult to humanity.” Mother added.

“Come along Harry, I have more shopping to do.”

“Bye, Mother, and Daddy.  I love you.”

Watching them walk out the door, realizing I had just dodged death, I was able to take a deep breath and begin to relax.  Until I hear a voice from the back room.

“Hey, Claudia, where is the order form for tomorrow’s delivery?”

It was Paul.  I didn’t know if I should hug him or wait a minute.  I know just what to do.  As soon as I turned the corner to where he was standing.  I untied his sweatpants and pulled them and his briefs down in one fell swoop.  Dropped to my knees and sucked his limp cock in my mouth.  I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and my head started bobbing.  It wasn’t long before I had a full swollen shaft in my mouth. 

Paul had a surprised look on his face for a second.  He knew I wouldn’t quit until his sack was empty.  While I was sucking on his shaft, my hand was massaging his balls.  My other hand was teasing his back door.  When I gently pushed the tip of my finger into his tight hole, Paul grabbed my head and started pumping my face.  And I was loving every second of it.

I released his cock from my mouth, but my hand continued to rub and pull his balls.  I wet my finger, put his cock back in my mouth, and pushed my wet finger a little farther into his butt.  Paul reached back and separated his ass cheeks giving me full access to his tight sphincter.  I gently pushed my finger into his butt. 

Paul grabbed my hair, and I pushed my finger deeper into him, he started to slam my mouth with his stiff cock.  One more push of my finger, and Paul shot a load of hot sex fluid into my mouth.  He pushed back on my finger, then shoved his cock into my throat with another hot load.  I could feel his gland when Paul exploded with his final load. 

He held my head, so he was balls deep in my mouth.  He held me there for quite a while, then released me.  I slid my finger from his tight butt, and he tried to push deeper into my throat.

I held his butt cheeks in my hands and sucked his deflating cock.  It felt good as it slid from my mouth.  I made my man climax.

I was still on my knees when Paul looked down at me.  He had a satisfied look on his face, and I have a tummy full of sperm.  We didn’t say anything for a few minutes, just looked into each other’s eyes.

“Claudia, I have a question.”

“Yes, Paul?”

“Where in the Hell did that come from?”

“Paul, you know damn good and well where it came from.  You were in the back room listening to my Mother drag me down.  You came in the front door with the most unassuming face I have ever seen.  Then you promptly gave my Daddy the honor and shoved Mother’s face in her indignant crap.  I would have jumped the counter and blown you right then and there, but my legs were so weak from her berating.  You saved me and shoved her.  Any other questions?”

 “Yes.  What was with the sneak between the cheeks?“Well, my Love.  I guess you will just have to wait and see.  Remember, I said, who knows where he will be exploring next.”

 

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments