Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice Chapter 2 Preparing for her trip

"They were friends who finally wanted to get together for a bit of adult fun..."

5
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
854 words 854 words

Preparing for her trip

Alice allowed the thoughts of that conversation to haunt her for days. She had a very nice job that exercised her mind but she had been overly distracted to deal with it effectively. She would receive short blurbs from him on her phone, 'Tell me what you want to happen between us in Chicago. Email me, so I can read and formulate some thoughts. You know I enjoy the mind fuck. It's all about the mind fuck.' She would never be available to chat with him at the same time for long periods of time.

Stan traveled a lot,  sometimes into times zones that differed from her own a great deal. So she found herself constantly looking for tiny updates from him. Then from time to time, she would get an unexpected call. Her body and mind would respond immediately. He said to her once very softly, 'and when I come up to see you, I will meet you at the bar, my hand slipping to the small of your back. You will know it is me.' The thoughts he put in her mind of their meeting filled her with lust and desire to be there 'now' but, Alice would have to wait. 

Sometimes his calls were more frequent and bunched together to fill an afternoon. She found herself one afternoon, rocking her body against the back of her sofa, the more he spoke to her. Stan would say, very matter of factly, that he planned to use her throat. He told her often that he wanted to make her his throat whore. The term gave her chills the way he said it, 'throat whore'. He would whisper the words and ask Alice if she would like that. 'Would you like to be my dirty little throat whore?'. She was mesmerized by him in those moments and he knew it.

He would explain in more detail from time to time. He meant to force her throat muscles open to accept the thickness of him, when they met. He talked about how thick his cock was, but then, every man says they have a big thick cock online, don't they? Alice would get dreamy about meeting him. None of her other adventures had her interest like this.

He asked her one night after a glass of wine and a lot of gentle flirting, 'Tell me one of your deepest, darkest desires.' She could hear his smile on the other end as she paused a moment. She could hear her own panting. She was gripping her phone a little tighter.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

She didn't say much when she got like this, all she could answer was, 'I will send you an email, Sir.' She hadn't used that term with him, in a long time. Since back when they first talked. It seemed to come naturally to her now.

He would give her a, 'Good girl,' and send her on her way. She pulled up her email account. The email verification of her flight was still in her inbox. Alice smiled. She enjoyed this part of a first meeting. A bit of nervousness in her belly. Stan was very good at keeping her wound up without needing to speak to her endlessly. They had started writing long emails to one another sometimes it was an assignment like this one. Sometimes it was just random mundane thoughts about food or life. 

She opened a new message to type to him. She paused, 'What was her deepest darkest fantasy?' Her mind whirled with thoughts. She had it and her hands shook at the idea. In her mind, she could see it vividly, being driven at night, to a cabin in the woods. Out in the middle of nowhere. Stepping out of the car in the pitch black only found where electric lights are sparse. A strong hand on her back guiding her inside. The quiet out in the woods deafening. He could do anything he liked to her. No one could hear her screams of pleasure as he welted her pale body.

She came to from her dreamy state as she typed just enough to get Stan's attention. She hit the send and gulped. What the hell was she doing, telling him things like that? She smiled and looked at the calendar, another month to go.

Moments later her phone lit up with a notification. Stan liked her email and would call her again in a few days. 'You have homework. Send more details before we speak.' Alice could feel her heart racing. She was naturally clenching her thighs together. She knew him well enough. He would use any of this offered information against her. It was all about the mind fuck. She was gripping the blanket laid over her lap. She had to snap out of it and get on with her day.

Alice unclenched her body parts and stood, taking a deep breath. Stopping long enough to smooth down her clothing and move into her kitchen to distract herself with anything. 'One month to go... fuck.'

 

Published 
Written by kittnpawz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments