Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice Chapter 1 Friends and Lovers

"Friends and lovers"

4
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
742 words 742 words

Alice had known him a few years and could call him a friend, at least she thought so. She met him online in one of those sexy 
lets-go-be-bad-and-get-away-from-life chatrooms. Him, Stan, sexy and handsome almost the same age. He was very intelligent which always peaked her interest. 

Alice enjoyed the bit of online role playing that went on in those rooms and she was adept at it. After a view naughty chats, some how Stan had managed to talk her into setting up a skype account. Then sexy chats became sexy skype calls. He would frequently call her late at night when his needs hit him. Alice would be sound asleep and see his name across her screen. If he called, she would answer and do anything he commanded of her, no questions asked. 

It was delicious, naughty and when the call was over, she had a smile on her face and would go on about her life. Alice was off and on dating people during their friendship. This southern belle was very happy in life after a divorce. She had found herself finally in this later part of life and loved having the freedom to have dirty phone calls with this man. Something in the way he spoke to her, really hit her deep inside and her panties were soaked very shortly into each call.

She felt like a young girl again with secret sexy phone calls. Once they were at the point, where both callers were sated and glowing, then the naughty belle would tease Stan with stories of her recent sexual adventures in the dating world. The curvy bombshell was a submissive, so her adventures were not normal dating stories. 

It made it hard for her to share her fun with her 'normal' friends. And she was enjoying the ramp up of her appetite. Her flirty, playful nature made it fun to tell him about the experiences. It didn't hurt at all that he had a very lovely speaking voice either. So she let him call any time he wanted. And every time she was wiggly happy at the conclusion of each one. 

For her age she was a lovely figure of a woman. Impish smile, striking blue eyes, wild untamble curly hair and curves in all the right places. Alice never knew she would enjoy this stage in her life as much as she did.

MoranaMorris1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoranaMorris1

Dating, she was never going to date again her 30 year old self had said in her head years ago and yet here she was. 

Alice had let life take over so calls between them became more infrequent, until they just stopped all together. She had been so wound up in her own life that time seemed to be moving along faster these days. She was going about her daily mundane things, when her phone lit up, and saw his name.

She smiled and felt her pulse quicken a little as she answered. Alice grabbed a glass of wine and curled up on the couch to talk. Drawing her legs up tight, she focused on the sound of his voice. Immediately she was drawn into the ease at which they talked and laughed together.

Then she noticed something had changed in the way he spoke to her. There was a bit of aggressiveness, just a hint. Stan spoke to her of a girl he had met in a hotel in his travels. He had not praticed being a Dominant to a female in life, "I am too much of a gentleman," he would say.

Alice was fixed on his words as he said, "And as we shut the door to my hotel room, I bent down to her ear and whispered, on your knees, now."

Alice gulped, she was imagining herself in the girl's place. Her mind was a whirl of of thoughts as she listened. There was an almost predatory manner in his voice as he spoke of the adventure. She imagined his lips speaking into the phone. Stan always spoke in sort of a whisper to her. Just soft enough to keep her straining to hear.

Then she came to from the dreamy place in her mind and he was saying something about "...and I will be in Chicago in a couple of months. Make what ever arrangements you have to, we are doing this."

Alice, felt her heart pounding, she couldn't say a thing but she knew she wanted 'this' too.  
 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kittnpawz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments