Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl From Accounting

"A Tale From The Seventies."

68
11 Comments 11
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was a typical end of the workday and Dan Wescott was driving Margie Chambers home which had been his habit of late. Margie Chambers was just one of the number of girls that worked in the accounting department back when it took a group of girls to do the job that only requires one or two people today. Margie was attractive but not stunning and had a sweet and innocent look about her.

She wore minimal makeup and dressed very conservatively. While the other girls wore miniskirts and dresses that were still the rage and accepted in and out of the workplace, all of Margie's hemlines were just inches above her knees, just like in junior high. In fact, many believed that her innocent demeanor was not an act as many of the sexual innuendoes that were bantered around the table during lunch and when she showed up at after-work gatherings seemed to go over her head. Many of the staff believed that she was still a virgin.

As they drove Margie and Dan were having one of their usual debates.

"I wish you'd stop saying that, "Dan replied.

"Why? It's the truth," Margie responded.

"No, it's not," he snapped.

"Yes it is, everyone at the firm agrees with me, you are a nice guy," Margie informed him.

"I'm polite and act professionally on the job, but I'm not a nice guy" he stated.

"You always offer me a ride home so I don't have to take the bus, I call that being a nice guy," she informed him with one of her dazzling smiles."

"I do it because it's not out of my way and it presents me with the opportunity to stare at your legs without anyone seeing," he admitted.

"Excuse me?" she said slowly as the smile left her face.

"Yeah, you didn't know that did you?" Dan asked. "You still think I'm such a nice guy?"

Margie was silent so Dan continued.

"You have the prettiest set of legs among the female staff members of what little I can see of them and I enjoy watching them as you walk by me or I walk by your desk," Dan admitted.

"But you've never said anything," Margie challenged him.

"It's not something that most girls want to hear, so I keep such thoughts to myself," he answered.

It seemed that every day she found a reason to bring something to the mailroom despite the fact that Dan picked up the mail twice a day. She would stand there and briefly chat with Dan while the older females that worked with him smiled and gave them some distance. He watched the movement of her butt under her dress or skirt as she walked away.

"That little girl really likes you," one of the older females commented after Margie was out of earshot.

"Do you notice that she looks you in the eyes and smiles?" another one added.

"That's just the way she is," was Dan's response.

"You are blind," the department head added.

"Besides she is way too innocent for me," Dan replied. "You know the kind of girls I like, you've seen them."

"You mean the blonde that wears too much makeup or the redhead that wears the really short skirts? They dress, talk, and look like whores," his boss added. "That girl is a lady."

His giving Margie a ride home started when he discovered her waiting at the bus stop. It seems that her car was in the shop and she was saving money by taking the bus as the repairs were costly. Dan was sympathetic to her plight as he had been there, so he offered her a ride home, and that's how it started.

So they chatted politely as they drove and Dan was able to take in the sight of the afternoon sunlight glinting off her pantyhose-covered knees. Now here he was admitting to it.

He could feel Margie's spirit pulling away from him and he cursed his honesty. Nothing else was said during the short ride except when she exited his car at her house.

"Thank you," she said briefly before disappearing into the house.

It was a week later as he was waiting in the driver's seat for her to appear that she did something out of the ordinary. She didn't tug her hemline down after sliding into the passenger sides seat and it exposed a little more of her taut thighs than normal and Dan's mouth hung open.

"Is that better?" she asked as she ran her hands down her legs.

"Much better," he responded as he put the car in gear still reeling by such a bold act by her.

The following week after she slid into his passenger seat she very ladylike pulled her hemline up well above her knees exposing even more of her pretty legs. Dan was so entranced by the sight that more than once his car almost jumped the curb as his eyes were too busy staring.

"You know the whole firm believes that I'm this sweet and innocent virgin because I resist the advances of the male staff members," she told him during the ride to her house.

"Do you get hit on often?" Dan asked.

"Almost every day. Mister Faraday in real estate is the worst and Bruce that works in the IT department is second.

"Faraday is old enough to be your father and I don't think that Bruce would know what to do with an attractive woman," Dan stated.

"And those are the single males. Some of the married men are just as bad if not worse," she responded. "So I ignore all of them."

"Good idea," he added.

"So is it true that you don't hit on any of the girls? she asked.

"Yes, it's true."

"Why not? They are all very attractive," she stated.

"Yes, they are. But most of them are with someone if the pictures on the walls of their cubicles are to be believed, so I don't bother," he replied.

The weeks passed and Margie got her car back from the shop which ended the need for Dan to drive her home and that saddened him. Margie must have felt the loss too as she began to regularly join the staff at their Friday after-work gatherings instead of showing up every so often.

As the Christmas season approached the announcement of the annual company party was posted and everyone began clearing their schedule to ensure they had that Friday night free. Now Dan always attended these events and usually went alone, and he was a little tired of his lone wolf routine and considered skipping this one.

So it was during one of Margie's visits to the mailroom that Dan broke down asked her to be his date, this was done at the urging of the other mailroom employees, as she had never attended one of the company parties, and he was surprised that she said yes without hesitation.

On the day of the party, he called for her at her house and was impressed by her outfit. It was a black dress that hugged her slender frame and whose hemline ended well above her knees. Black knee-high boots covered her legs and black pantyhose was visible from her knees to her hemline.

Danniae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Danniae

Her dark hair that was usually worn up in the office now fell just past her slender shoulders and her makeup was applied a little heavier than normal.

"Do you approve?" she asked.

"You look stunning," Dan replied.

Upon their arrival at the banquet hall, everyone commented on how great Margie looked and what a cute couple they made. Dan managed to expel the rumors that they were an item.

"She's just my date for this party," he informed them.

Those he addressed nodded their understanding but no one believed him. The dinner was great as was the conversation at the table with the group they sat with. When the DJ started playing they joined the others on the dance floor and Dan was amazed at how well Margie could dance.

When the DJ slowed the music down Margie asked Dan for a slow dance and she pressed her slender frame into him once they reached the dance floor. When they reached the outer edge of the polished floor and Dan was sure that his back was to the others he allowed his hands to slip down her back and run over her backside, he was surprised at how was firm and tight it was. He was surprised that she made no comment or move to stop him.

The party ended at eleven and the others were heading out to one of the local dance clubs. Margie and Dan had been invited to join them, but they declined stating that they had enough. When they arrived at her parent's house, Margie surprised Dan by inviting him in.

"What about your parents?" he asked.

"My parents live in Florida and I live here by myself. I tell everyone they are home to derail any requests to come inside," she responded.

She escorted him inside and directed him to the couch. A second later she appeared with a bottle of wine and two glasses and after uncorking it they toasted each other. It was a short time later she excused herself to use the lady's room and Dan watched her backside as she exited the room.

When she reappeared she stopped short of the couch and Dan watched with unblinking eyes as she unzipped her party dress and let it slide down her legs. Under it, she wore one of the prettiest shelf bras that he had ever seen. It was black silk and lace and matched the garter belt on her slender hips that held up her nylon stockings, Dan was surprised that she wore stockings and not pantyhose.

A pair of tiny bikini panties completed her ensemble and she did a pirouette to show her outfit off from all angles. Margie then surprised him by approaching the couch and placing her knees on the outside of his thighs before slowly lowering down so she was facing him, he was amazed by the amount of heat from her pubic mound.

"I'm not as innocent as I let people believe I am," she stated. "I get horny a lot but it seems but there never seems to be anyone around to help me and I'm not going to ball just anyone," she said in a soft voice.

Margie then leaned forward and placed her lips on Dan's and what followed was the longest and most passion-filled tongue kiss that he had ever experienced. Dan ran his hands up her booted and nylon-covered legs and the sides of her body until they reached her breasts. He began to gently rub his hands over the silken cups.

By the time she ended the kiss, Dan was rock hard. Margie must have felt his hard cock pushing into the crotch of her tiny panties as she began to slide herself forward and back over the bulge in his suit pants. Margie eventually ceased her sliding motion and stared him in the eyes.

"The other reason I don't invite men inside is that the one time I did he knocked me to the floor and tore my panties off and then took me against my will. He ignored my pleas to stop and just kept plunging himself in and out of me," she admitted in a soft voice.

"I would never force myself on you," he replied.

"That's too bad because I loved it," she whispered in his ear.

That was all Dan needed to hear. A second later he wrapped his strong arms around her petite frame and stood up and gently laid her on the floor. Then in record time, he lost his suit jacket, shirt, tie, slacks and briefs and stood over her so his rock-hard was visible to her.

"Please, not that," she whimpered in a small voice.

Dan then dropped to his knees and straddled her and used his strong hands to tear her panties off. The tattered silky underwear revealed a tiny patch of dark pubic hair and the sight of which seemed to increase Dan's erection.

"Please don't ball me," she whimpered in the same small voice.

Dan ignored her pleas and placed himself between her booted and nylon-covered legs and directed his hard cock toward her waiting pussy.

"No, please. Your cock is too big for my small pussy," she begged as she discreetly spread her legs further apart.

Dan discovered that she was hot, wet, and very tight as he began to insert himself into her.

A long-drawn-out response escaped her cherry red lips as he began to push himself into Margie's tight box.

"Nooo," she moaned.

Dan pinned her arms above her head and began to place soft kisses on her neck and lips as he continued his ride. He stopped only long enough to reach under her back and unhook her bra. He then directed his lips and tongue toward her firm breasts with their extended nipples.

At the feeling of his approaching orgasm, he increased his pace.

"Please don't cum inside me," she begged.

Dan remembered that he wore no protection and waited as long as he dared before he withdrew his hard cock and shot his load all over her hard belly. The sight of his cock spewing its contents and the feeling of the thick warm liquid striking her skin pushed Margie over the edge and a long moan escaped her lips as her orgasm arrived.

Dan crawled off of her and laid on his side watching her as she gasped for air. After a while, she turned into him and wrapped her arms around him. She then threw a leg over him and pressed her warm and wet pussy against his thigh as her lips sought his.

"That was beyond fantastic," she said in a breathy whisper.

"Yes, it was," Dan admitted as he had never done role-play with a lover.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

"None. Why?" he responded.

"I will expect you here around seven. There is a fantasy I have of being in my sexiest nightie and my lover breaks into my bedroom and takes me on my bed," she informed him.

Dan rose and helped Margie to her feet. He quickly redressed and was given a quick kiss at the door before he started home. As he drove he wondered how he would endure the long day before he was at Margie's side again.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments