Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl From Accounting - Part 3

48
8 Comments 8
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Monday eventually arrived signaling an end to one of the best weekends in their lives. Dan and Margie returned to work to face a myriad of questions from those that they chose not to accompany after the party.

"So what happened? Did she put out?" was the common inquiry from the men.

Margie faced similar questions from her female co-workers.

"Did you kiss him good night? Was it a French kiss? Did he try anything else?" she was asked.

Now Dan and Margie had anticipated this and had agreed on a standard response to their co-workers.

"Nothing happened," Dan responded. " I got a kiss on the cheek and that was it."

Margie's response was similar to Dan's.

"I kissed him on the cheek and bid him goodnight, " Margie answered with downcast eyes.

"I'd have done him right there on his front seat," one of the other girls in accounting responded.

"Oh, I would never do that," Margie replied in a shocked voice and managed to blush.

The questions soon stopped and everyone returned to their assigned tasks. Margie still brought items to the mailroom and still dressed in her typical moderate fashion. Dan still stared when she walked away incurring the wrath of the ladies he worked with.

"Stop staring at her butt, that is a lady and doesn't deserve your leer," the department head commented.

'Oh if they only knew,' Dan thought to himself.

Christmas was fast approaching which meant a three-day weekend plus an early release with pay, a small gift from the company. Dan would be the last one to leave as he had to wait to ensure that the mailbags and packages were picked up at the door to the mailroom.

He was a little depressed when she informed him that she would be spending Christmas in Florida with her parents. He was looking forward to a three-day weekend in her bed.

Christmas Eve at the firm was one of celebration. At the ten o'clock break a pastry tray was delivered to the cafeteria and all were invited to partake and enjoy. One of the girls hung mistletoe as an excuse for every male to kiss every female. Margie and Dan both accepted kisses from the other staff members and they managed to control their impulses to give each other a really long kiss when it was their turn.

At one o'clock the workforce was released amid wishes of Merry Christmas. The parking lot quickly emptied which meant that he was the last one remaining. Dan secured the mailbags and waited for the mail truck when the phone rang, he was summoned to the front offices.

Cursing silently to himself he headed to the front of the building.

"Some moron probably forgot to include something that needed to go in the outgoing mail," he said aloud as he walked across the empty office.

The front offices were deserted and the only office door that was open was one at the end of the small hallway, it had been recently vacated as the former occupant had retired. When Dan stepped into the office he found Margie standing in front of the desk and under a mistletoe.

He flew into her open arms and they kissed like long-lost lovers as they groped each other's bodies.

EmilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyCandy

"This has been a long-time fantasy that I never thought I'd ever fulfill," she remarked when the kiss ended.

"What? Kissing in an office?" Dan asked.

"More than that," she replied as she turned her back to him.

Dan then watched as her hands slid under her knee-length skirt and slid down a pair of dark blue bikini panties. She then pulled her skirt up to reveal that she was not wearing pantyhose but thigh-high stockings and then dropped to her knees to undo his pants and slide them down.

The minute his hard cock was exposed she took it in her mouth gently sliding it in and out of her mouth in between kissing and licking the head. She only stopped to pull a bottle out of her pocket and proceeded to cover the length of his cock with it, it felt warm and slippery as she expertly massaged it in.

She then bent over the desk and Dan managed to shuffle up behind her without tripping over the garments around his ankles and flip her skirt up and place one hand on her waist while his other hand directed his rock-hard cock toward her waiting pussy.

"Not in there, in here," she commented and took hold of his hard cock and aimed it toward her firm butt.

Dan was blown away. He had heard about girls that liked to be fucked in the ass but never imagined his newfound lover was one of them. So he directed his throbbing manhood in between her firm butt cheeks and gently pushed. This was a tightness that he had never experienced.

Margie moaned softly as each inch was pushed into her and soon both hands were on her waist as he began a gentle in and out motion. Margie whimpered and moaned and began to push herself back and into him.

"That's it baby, fuck my tight ass," she moaned and Dan picked up the pace of this thrusting.

"Margie, I'm going to cum," Dan managed to say between clenched teeth.

"Then fill me up," she responded.

Less than a second later he shot his load into her ass. Margie also experienced an orgasm as he did this as her body shook and she called his name. The moment Dan withdrew his now shrinking cock Margie turned around and embraced him and another long tongue kiss followed.

"Merry Christmas," she said. "I wanted to give you your present early and not wait until I returned from Florida.

"That was a fantastic gift," was all Dan could think of saying.

"It's even better on a bed, but you'll have to wait for that," was her response.

They spent a few minutes tidying up and exited the office looking as though nothing had happened.

"Where's your car?" Dan asked.

"I parked it upfront, I didn't want you to know I was still here," she informed him.

"I managed to snag an earlier flight so I am heading to the airport now, "Margie informed.

Dan walked her to her car and received a kiss on the cheek after she unlocked her door.

"Don't make any plans for New Year's Eve," she told him before she slid behind the wheel and drove away.

Suddenly Dan couldn't wait for New Year's Eve to arrive.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments