Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SEX-TV Let's Mix Things Up

"The TV shows aren't the only place sex is running rampant on SEX-TV Network as the producer and hosts end up visiting each other's dressing rooms."

56
24 Comments 24
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"While this is technically part two of the SEX-TV series, it's quite enjoyable all on its own. I've placed it in the Office Sex category since the dressing rooms and TV sets make up their workplace."

Several months after the inaugural programming on SEX-TV, it became clear that some of the original visions for what would work needed to be adjusted.

For starters, CeCe was doing a fabulous job as the host of Make Me Cum with CeCe Miller, but she was starting to have issues with her rigorous, exhaustive schedule. Who knew that one could lose ten pounds from having too much sex?

Additionally, Susie Hardwick was bored with her show, Trucker Fuckers, often pouting that she missed being an actual fucker of truckers and wanted to spice things up. Not enough sex was making Susie cranky.

Millionaire’s House Pets’ ratings were low, Sluts in America’s sluts were clamoring for higher pay, and it turned out that the host of Guess That Dick Length had a micro penis, which came to light in an unfortunate pantsing incident by a contestant who was inebriated.

On a positive note, the late-night programming was going exceptionally well. Folks across America apparently preferred to tune into The Master’s Dungeon and Sex Slave Training rather than watch the talk shows on the tamer networks.

The 7:00 P.M. slot was also doing far better than anticipated with a show called The Sex Docs. Each night explored themes such as Fetish and Kink, BDSM, and Taboo Topics. It was a huge hit, attracting more advertising dollars.

The live-streaming offerings on Saturday and Sunday nights were also quite popular, with Spanking Sluts becoming a runaway sensation. Rumor had it that a particular notable politician was hooked on the program, enjoying the voracious view of crimson cheeks.

Brandon Brown was the producer of several shows, including Make Me Cum. He was occasionally boning the host, CeCe, who was a sucker (literally) for a bit of romance. A nice meal and some flowers had CeCe on her knees several times per month, giving the best head he’d ever experienced. But he kept it casual with her. After all, her pussy saw more action than your average whore. She wasn’t exactly the kind of girl you took home to meet your mother. Still, she was sweet and could deep-throat his cock.

He enjoyed romps with Susie Hardwick even more. She wasn’t as orally talented as CeCe, but she liked it up the ass and would return that favor with a strap-on and no judgment.

The powers that be weren’t convinced that any of Brandon’s new show ideas had merit. But they had given him carte blanche to fix the problems in the shows for which he was executive producer.

He called a meeting with CeCe, Susie, and the host of Sluts in America, Bambi Fawn (If that were her real name, he’d suck his own cock) to brainstorm ideas and solutions.

An hour later, he had a game plan for all three shows and set up a meeting with Victoria Johnson, the president of SEX-TV Network.

Brandon was admittedly more than a little intimidated by Victoria. Rumor had it she had once been a successful dominatrix. She was formidable and scary.

When he entered her office, he noticed she was dressed in all black. Her hair was black as well and hung past her shoulders. Her lips glistened with bright red lipstick, and her makeup made her intensely blue eyes seem to bore holes in his soul.

“So, what ideas do you have today, Brandon?” she asked as she walked around from behind her desk to sit next to him on the couch.

Her voice was firm and commanding; he hoped she couldn’t see how nervous he was. He cleared his throat so his words wouldn’t squeak out.

“I met with the hosts of three shows and was able to come away with some key changes we’d like to make. First, CeCe is doing a bang-up job but needs a break. So, we thought it would be fun if the grand prize winner had the host of one of the other SEX-TV shows as a possible choice. Both Susie and Bambi said they would be happy to step in and help.”

“How would that work? I mean, who is going to choose the blonde trucker fucker or the innocent-looking chick with the mousey brown hair and wide eyes when they can have the sexy, sultry redhead?”

“We could, um, have the winner spin a wheel?” he answered with a half-statement, half-question response.

“We could try that. What else?”

“Susie wants to fuck some of the truckers on her show.”

“Doesn’t she already do that?”

“No, she interviews people and shows vid clips.”

“Well, I agree with Susie; let’s get her fucking! Her ratings are decent, but I’d bet watching her huge tits bounce as she rides a trucker will boost things considerably. Plus, the studio audience will love it.”

“Oh, wonderful. Then, um, well, Bambi said the sluts want a raise and wondered if there was money in the budget for that. I suggested (or rather CeCe had) that we could up their pay but then increase expectations.”

“What would that entail?” she asked pointedly.

“Well, right now, the sluts mostly engage in oral sex with occasional fucking. Bambi thinks the girls would be amenable to adding anal play to the mix for bigger paychecks.”

“That sounds reasonable. People like to see rimming and ass-fingering. Maybe the girls who do the occasional pussy fucking will take a dick up their asses now and then. Anything else?”

Brandon took a deep breath and got brave. “Have you thought about my ideas for a show featuring adventures on the producer’s couch?”

Victoria raised an eyebrow and cocked her head. “Brandon, you have a few interesting videos, but that’s not enough material for a regular show.”

Brandon nodded, feeling deflated.

“However, you might have enough for a one-hour special. Send all your footage to Dickie in Editing and see what the two of you can come up with. But no cheesy background porn music, got it? I want to hear balls slapping against cunts and people moaning and groaning.”

Brandon smiled, “Thank you, Victoria; I won’t let you down.”

“See that you don’t,” she said, giving him a stern look he was sure would have a submissive man on his knees.

She nodded toward the door in a dismissive move and said, “Oh, by the way, we need a new host for Guess that Dick Length. Mr. Micropenis refuses to return since his tiny tool was exposed on national television. Have CeCe help you interview new candidates and make sure you hire a guy with a big fuckin’ dick this time. Got it?”

“Of course, but why do you want CeCe to be involved?”

“I think she’s got a good head on her shoulders, and I value her opinion.”

Brandon felt annoyed. “Because she’s a woman?”

Victoria’s laugh was rich and seductive. “No, you moron, because she’s a redhead. I adore red hair on women. My former assistant was a ginger.”

He hesitated a moment too long.

“Don’t even think about choosing a new host on your own, Brandon. I’ll know, and it will piss me off. You don’t want to piss me off, do you?”

“No, ma’am.”

“Smart. Close the door on your way out.”

She might as well have told him to run along like a good boy for how dismissive she was. But she was his boss, and he would, of course, do as he was told.

Her assistant, Mindy, who did not have red hair, shook her head. “Don’t worry about her. She can be very moody. I work my ass off and she hardly ever says thank you. But I’ll tell you something that you might appreciate knowing. Victoria thinks you are one of the more capable producers around here.”

“She does?”

“Oh, definitely. That’s why you are in charge of most of the prime-time programming. So, chin up! You will take care of everything, and she’ll be very satisfied.”

Brandon suddenly felt remarkably better and thought, perhaps, one good turn deserved another. “Mindy, have you ever considered dying your hair red?”

“No, why?”

“You should, my dear. You’d look smashing as a redhead.”

Maybe, just maybe, Victoria would be nicer to the overworked assistant if she had crimson locks.

It turned out that CeCe was so delighted to be included in hiring a new host for Guess That Dick Length that she offered a mid-afternoon blow job as a way to say thanks.

She gave him the extended version, stroking his cock and rubbing it all over her face before taking it into her mouth. Her hands played with his balls while she licked and sucked and devoured him, making him moan. When he was deeply lodged in her throat, she slid a finger into his ass, instantly causing him to shoot his load.

He nearly just put himself back together and called it an afternoon when he realized that would be a dick move. A true gentleman would at least offer to return the favor.

“I know you get to cum more than most people, but I’d be happy to dine at the Y if you’d like.”

Brandon fully expected her to say no and was genuinely surprised when she said, “Oh, that would be amazing. No offense to the game show contestants, but none of them have the magic touch like you do.”

She might have been stroking his ego, but he was too flattered not to hoist the sexy little redhead up onto his desk and give her the deluxe treatment. He licked and sucked and did that magic with his fingers and had her spraying all over his face in no time.

The following day, after filming her show, CeCe reported to the conference room where she and Brandon would interview potential hosts. She noticed a group of men in the waiting area and flashed them all her winning smile.

“Good luck to all of you. We will be calling you in shortly.”

Brandon called his assistant to send in the first applicant, a guy named Bob Jones. CeCe laughed at the name.

“What’s so funny?” Brandon asked before Bob entered the room.

“Well, his name just reminds me of Bob Jones University. It’s a private, non-denominational evangelical university in Greenville, South Carolina, known for its conservative cultural and religious positions.”

“Huh?”

“It’s an expensive college for bible thumpers,” CeCe explained, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, well. That could end up being kinda funny.”

Unfortunately, Bob Jones wasn’t a good fit. He had a decent size cock but not much of a sense of humor.

The second and third guys weren’t much better.

The fourth applicant was a handsome, mixed-race man with mocha skin and blue eyes who made CeCe’s panties go damp. His name was Brody Washington, and he exuded confidence, had a clever wit, and was sexy as fuck. Plus, he had a thick, long shaft and was not shy about whipping it out on command.

“How do you feel about wearing tight pants that show off your bulge when you host the show?”

“It’s not a problem for me.”

“Fabulous! So, the basic gist of the show is that we have five rounds where there is a male guest and three female contestants who each try to guess the length of the man’s penis. Whoever comes closest to guessing wins the round. At the end of the final round, the contestant who has won the most rounds is declared the winner, and she gets to choose which guest’s cock to service. The guest who is selected decides which hole he’s gonna fuck, and it all happens right there on stage. If it takes the guy a long time to cum, we will just edit it to fit the time slot. But the studio audience members will get to see the whole thing.”

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

“Who do I get to fuck?” Brody asked.

“On the show? No one. But after the show, some groupies hang around looking for action. The previous host only did oral. He said it was because he had a girlfriend. Of course, now we know it was because his junk was tiny.”

Brody nodded.

Brandon seemed impressed enough but figured they should interview a few more possibilities. That proved a waste of time, so they called Brody back and had him do a trial run with a few of the Sluts in America sluts acting as the contestants and Brandon pretending to be the male guest.

CeCe observed and took notes about what went well and what might need improving. Throughout the entire run-through, she wondered what the host's dick might feel like in any of her holes.

Since Brandon followed through and fucked the winning slut, CeCe decided it would be fun to pretend to be one of the show groupies.

Brody looked her over like he wanted to eat her in big, greedy bites. CeCe batted her eyelashes and, in a breathy voice that could have rivaled Marilyn Monroe, said, “Mr. Washington, can I do anything for you?”

Brody grinned and said, “Sure, baby. Why don’t you follow me to my dressing room?”

As Brandon was holding onto a slut named Amelia’s hips and pumping into her without much finesse, he watched with jealous eyes as CeCe went with Brody.

Brody closed his dressing room door behind them and whipped out his ten inches of thick meat. “Where do you want this baby?”

CeCe swooned. “What’s your pleasure, sir?”

“I wanna fuck your pussy. I’m guessing it’s nice and tight.”

“Don’t be so sure about that,” Brandon said, barging in without knocking. “You didn’t lock the door, and technically we didn’t officially hire you yet, so you’ll have to take a rain check on playing hide the salami. Keep in mind, though, this one does a lot of fucking, and her pussy doesn’t exactly fit like a glove anymore.”

CeCe was embarrassed, furious, and hurt all at once. However, Brody put Brandon in his place and said, “She might not fit your average dick like a glove, but I’m willing this fine white pussy will fit my big black dick like a second skin.”

CeCe’s chin jutted in the air as she headed out of the room. But she stopped, gave Brody a sultry look, and said, “Let me know when you’re officially hired. If my pussy isn’t tight enough, you can fuck my ass.”

She scowled at Brandon and walked away.

“Well?” Brody asked Brandon. “Am I hired?”

“Um, yeah, sure. You did great.”

“Good. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna catch up with that naughty little redhead and see which of her holes I fit in.”

Brandon nodded and let him go. But he was annoyed with himself for whatever this jealousy shit was. What did he care if Brody fucked CeCe until she couldn’t walk? She was just a glorified whore hosting a game show. Sure, she gave him the best head he’d ever had, but she wasn’t his girlfriend or anything.

He decided to visit Bambi and thank her for loaning him some sluts for the practice run of Guess That Dick Length. Amelia, Bambi’s top slut, had been a good little fuck, but he wasn’t looking to tap that regularly. She was a little rough around the edges for his taste.

He wanted someone classy who didn’t mind his need to take a cock up his ass now and then. He thought maybe he’d found that in CeCe, but he fucked that up by badmouthing her. Truth be told, she was still pretty fucking tight for someone who had sex as much as she did.

She’d get tired of being stretched to her limits by Brody’s big dick eventually. Then he’d see if she wanted to make things more serious with him. Maybe.

~~~~~

Susie Hardwick was happy as a clam (why are clams happy?) when Monday morning rolled around. She’d been informed that she had the green light to offer sex to the trucker she would be interviewing. She let her bidet clean her private areas till they felt all sparkly clean and dabbed on a perfume called Erotique. Under her skimpy skirt and low-cut top, she wore a matching bra and panties set of red silk with tiny white hearts. She was ready to go.

Today’s trucker was a tall, burly guy with big hands and broad shoulders named Roger. He looked good enough to eat, but Susie really wanted a good hard pounding in the big rig cab set up on her studio set. Up until now, it had been a prop, more or less. But today, Susie’s needy pussy would take a ride on a trucker.

Brandon decided to watch from backstage when it came to the part of the show where the deed was set to happen. The truck driver had an impressive tool, and watching Susie bounce up and down on it was making him horny as fuck. CeCe had blown him off for days, and he needed to get his rocks off soon. Blue balls had him seeing red, and it was time to fix that.

After Susie’s show was done taping, Brandon called her into his office.

“What did you think?”

“About what?” Brandon asked.

“About today’s show! Man, it felt good to be riding a trucker! The audience was sure getting into it.”

“Your tits looked spectacular, bouncing up and down. And I’m pretty sure a couple of guys had to rush off to the john to whack off. So, I’d say it was successful, Susie.”

Susie beamed.

“Say, how about you let me take some sloppy seconds here? Your show got me worked up.”

“What about CeCe?” she asked.

“She’s pissed at me, and I think she’s got the hots for Brody. Come on, Susie, my balls are aching. Do me this solid, and I will owe you a tongue bath on your girly parts.”

“Well, gee, aren’t you romantic?”

“I don’t want to date you, babe; I just need a good hard fuck. You like fucking, so what’s the big deal?”

“Fine! But only because you are a sexual wizard with that tongue.”

“Thanks, babe.”

“Where are we doing this?” she asked.

“Bend over my desk and let me slide right in.”

Susie shrugged, lifted her skirt, and leaned her elbows on Brandon’s desk. Her panties were cum soaked, which made his cock harder.

“What a dirty little whore, walking into my office with trucker cum in your cunt,” Brandon said as he eased into her recently used pussy.

Susie didn’t mind that he was talking dirty. In fact, it was turning her on.

“God, your dirty pussy feels good on my cock, you trashy little trucker fucker!”

He spanked her ass as he plowed into her sopping wet hole. He thought she’d object, but each swat on her sexy ass made her moan.

“That’s right, take Daddy’s cock, you skanky little cum dumpster!”

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Susie cried out as she came hard.

Brandon’s climax came right behind hers. “I’m gonna fill you with my hot spunk!” he yelled as his balls tightened and he shot his load inside her.

Pulling out, he wiped his dick on her ass and said, “Thanks, baby. I don’t have time to eat your pussy right now, but later this week, come on by, and I will rock your world.”

Susie laughed. Brandon really thought he was God’s gift to women. But she didn’t mind. He made her cum for real after having to fake it with the trucker. She’d been too nervous about having a real orgasm in front of the live audience the first time around. But she’d get used to it.

~~~~~

Later that afternoon, Brandon walked passed CeCe’s dressing room and heard moaning. He paused to listen and felt his shaft stiffen as he realized she and Brody were going at it. Trying the door, he found it unlocked and opened it slowly so as not to make a sound.

He slipped in silently and stood watching in awe at how Brody’s thick prick was stretching CeCe’s pussy open. They were too involved to realize they had a voyeur and continued to fuck like rabbits.

Well, to be honest, it was more like dogs in heat. Brody’s meat pounded into CeCe’s sweet little honey hole repeatedly until he had made her cum several times. Gripping her hips, he jackhammered her until he exploded deep inside her.

Brandon managed to slip out unnoticed and hurried to his own dressing room to stroke his dick. But when he got there, he remembered he had a meeting with Bambi and several of the Sluts in America sluts.

“Ladies,” he said. “I’m fully prepared to discuss your ideas for the show. But I’m afraid this isn’t a good time.”

“Headache?” Bambi asked.

“More like ball ache,” Amelia teased. “I’ve seen that look on his face before. The man needs to get his rocks off.”

“Very astute,” Brandon remarked. “Perhaps you ladies would like to help me out?”

“That depends.”

“On what?”

“I’d like to have more say on the scripted parts of the show,” Bambi demanded.

“And if I say yes?”

“Then my girls here, and I, will take turns sucking and fucking you till your balls are empty and your dick is spent.”

Brandon grinned.

“You can have more say, but I still have the power to veto anything I don’t think will work.”

“Fair enough. Ladies? This man needs the full treatment. I suggest we grab a strap-on so one of you gals can peg him while he’s fucking me. We’ll have ourselves a rousing suck and fuck fest and make our producer a happy man.”

Brandon’s cock twitched. He was about to be a very happy man indeed. CeCe could keep opening her legs for Brody’s giant dick. He’d get all the sexual attention he could handle with the Sluts in America hotties.

“Ladies, I’m happy to be on the receiving end of your delightful, decadent debauchery, but I’m also very willing to snack on your snatches if you need to experience the wicked wizardry of my talented tongue.”

Amelia’s eyes lit up. “He’s not kidding. He might be a sleazeball, but his oral skills are top-shelf!”

Twenty minutes into the raucous rendezvous, it was CeCe’s turn to witness Brandon in the throes of a reverse gang bang. He’d purposely left the door ajar, hoping she’d see and feel just as put off as he did by viewing her with Brody.

It seemed to work as she stomped away, looking furious. Brandon worried briefly that his plan might backfire and push CeCe away. He didn’t give it more than a moment’s thought, however, because Jakki, one of the sluts, had his balls in her mouth. Holy jumping Geronimo! He had never had both balls in a girl’s mouth simultaneously. Life as a producer for SEX-TV couldn’t get much better!

However, as he was shooting his load into Bambi’s throat, Victoria walked in, dressed all in black.

“What the fuck is going on here?” she asked sternly.

The girls all scurried out of the dressing room and left Brandon with his spent dick in his hand.

“Victoria! I wasn’t expecting a visit from you!”

“Obviously,” she said dryly.

Brandon wasn’t sure what to make of the sudden, crazed look in her eyes. He reached for his pants, but Victoria stopped him.

“You won’t be needing those,” she said in a sultry purr.

“Oh, Victoria, I’m spent. I don’t think…”

“No worries. I’m not interested in your cock at the moment. And it’s Mistress Victoria to you.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments