Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily's Confessions

"Mr. Harrington, now knowing what Emily wants, makes sweet and shy Emily voice her desires. She meekly describes all the intimate details of her fantasy to be owned by her enigmatic boss."

38
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I am presenting the next chapter of the Emily series - a delicious slow-burn that explores the depths of their desires. If you haven't read the first chapter, I would recommend it before reading this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you will agree that Alex and Emily's connection is special and must be explored at their pace."

Recap of the last chapter:

In the bustling world of Crestwood Dynamics Ltd., the ordinary life of Emily Turner took an unexpected turn when her deep admiration for her boss, Mr. Alexander Harrington, evolved into a complex effect on her mind and body. As Emily rose to the position of Project Coordinator, her professional journey was intertwined with a growing infatuation for Mr. Harrington. Emily craved his approval, glowing every time he praised her. His words aroused her to the extent that she rushed to the women's room, tending to her aching pussy. However, the line between mentorship and attraction blurred when Emily suspected Mr. Harrington might have heard her embarrassingly loud moans one fateful night. She was convinced of the one-sided nature of her feelings, never paying heed to the many hints of mutual interest from her charismatic boss. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Chapter 2: 

"Emily!"

Alex Harrington's commanding voice echoed in the silent corridors of Crestwood Dynamics Ltd. Emily realized that her attempt at a discreet exit had crumbled. She felt the world collapse in front of her when the familiar voice shook her senses. Battling between running away or running towards her admired boss, she stood frozen in place. When her leg finally took the first step in the direction of Mr. Harrington's cabin, she knew that she might be walking toward the possibility of losing Mr. Harrington forever. With every step forward, she was more and more convinced that Mr. Harrington was about to reprimand her, her mind painting the worst possible possibilities in her mind. Panic-stricken, she grappled at straws, trying to find anything that could prepare her for what was coming next. 

Emily found herself at the slightly ajar door of Mr. Harrington's cabin. Wrestling with a mix of embarrassment and an unspoken longing, her internal dialogue became a battleground of conflicting emotions. She pushed the door open, feeling the weight of her emotions everywhere. Engrossed in his laptop, Mr. Harrington hadn't even looked at her yet, and she already felt like water, flowing and wanting to be in his hands. Summoning courage she didn't know she possessed, she cleared her throat, her voice breaking the silence of the late night. 

"Yes, Mr. Harrington?" 

Mr. Harrington stood up and walked towards Emily. Towering tall, his shadow covered her small body completely. The room was immediately filled with just his presence, and she felt insignificant. Intimidated, scared, and embarrassed, she still couldn't control her aroused mind, which wanted to feel those hands on her body. That left her feeling pathetic. Only this man could make her feel everything so immensely, all at once. Terrified of finding disappointment in his eyes, she couldn't meet his gaze and stood meekly, looking down at his knees. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Alex had to use all his self control to not grab and rip those clothes from her delicious body when Emily stepped into his cabin. He looked at the beautiful woman in front of him, her messy, curly locks cascading down to her shoulders, her entire body exuding a sensual aura. Her eyes were heavy as she avoided his gaze. Her makeup was a little smudged but nevertheless elevated her natural beauty. The disheveled look made her attractive in an effortless way. A thin sheen of sweat covered her face. Her shirt was not crisp and neatly tucked in as always. He could faintly smell her arousal. Inhaling long and slow, he took in more of the enchanting aroma. That scent was affecting him more than he wanted to admit, penetrating his defenses and good sense one after the other. 

Alex found his palm twitching to touch Emily. He tucked at Emily's chin, wanting to observe her face up close. Excited to find this opportunity, after what felt like a million years of observing her from a distance, he slowly lifted her face, and guided it closer to him. Emily resisted at first but looked up at him cautiously. Damn! She is beautiful, Alex thought to himself, her amber eyes hypnotizing him. Those big, dreamy eyes were scared and a little sad, but they couldn't hide her desires. Alex read them so clearly, basking in the glory of her silent confessions. Her breath hitched in his powerful gaze, and the muscles of her face tensed up. A big teardrop precariously danced on her lashes, threatening to fall any second. The faint light from his monitor refracted into a rainbow full of colors, sparkling back at him like diamonds. He was mesmerized. How could someone look so beautifully sad? Messy, terrified, and grief-stricken, she still managed to take his breath away. Emily blinked, and the teardrop cascaded down her cheek, highlighting the contours of her gorgeous face. 

"Emily," he sighed, care and something else laced in his voice. His chest swelled with a strange, tight feeling. Something had changed inside him this second—something that he could not comprehend. It physically hurt him to watch Emily cry. A strong desire to do everything in his power to stop that teardrop filled his body and mind. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Emily blinked through the tears, confused and searching her beloved Mr. Harrington's face for clues. The way he said her name tugged at her heart strings. She wanted him to keep saying it again and again until it would undo all her blunders. Emily closed her eyes, imagining a world where her embarrassing kink was never discovered, where she wasn't such a huge disappointment to the man whose opinion mattered the most to her. 

"You're safe with me; please don't cry," Mr. Harrington whispered. With a soft smile, he brought his knuckles to her cheeks and wiped those tears away. It took Emily several seconds to understand what her beloved boss was implying. Her shoulders relaxed, and she looked up at him again, differently this time. Her glossy lips curled into a half-hearted smile, and her mind was grappling at anything and everything to ensure he actually meant what she understood. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

When Alex saw Emily smile with relief, he immediately realized how wrong he was to think that nothing could look more beautiful than those pearls of teardrop dancing on her lashes. Emily's smile took his breath away in every literal sense. She looked like a work of art. Her lips parted slightly as if she were saying a silent prayer, and her eyes dripped with devoted adoration, looking at him with love, lust, and passion. Her demeanor had changed into a silent surrender, as if she were trying to show how much she trusted him. She somehow managed to express everything without saying a single word. It was too much, too much for him to take. He still couldn't wrap his heart around the fact that the woman, whom he silently observed from a distance, wanted him. And here, right in front of him, she stood like a Greek goddess, offering him much more than he seemingly deserved. 

Emily was not crying anymore, but she hadn't said anything either. Alex wanted to ensure that he was reading her big, expressive eyes accurately. He wanted to make sure her silent confessions were true, not just his mind playing tricks. 

"Emily, do you trust me?" He asked, tentatively. 

Emily gasped, surprised that her Mr. Harrington would need to even ask such a question. After a moment, she nodded enthusiastically. 

Delighted, Alex sighed in relief. Using all his willpower, he restrained himself from grabbing Emily's lithe body and pulling her in for a passionate kiss. His mind, however, had already started picturing sucking on those delicious lips, pouring the relief into the imaginary kiss. 

"What does that mean to you, sweet Emily?" Alex tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I trust that you'll be there for me and that you'll always want the best for me." She replied with unwavering commitment in her voice.

"Good," Alex beamed. He wanted to share how marvelous she was making him feel. However, he was unsure whether Emily understood her desires yet. He immediately realized what she needed and how he could help her get there. With a new determination, Alex led Emily to the lounge area inside his cabin.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Alex and Emily were now seated on a black leather loveseat facing each other. Alex was enamored and fascinated by Emily; he was curious about the hidden passions that lurked in her mind. He also understood that she was not like the other women who fell to their knees too quickly. He had to dive deep into her sensuous mind and unearth the desires that Emily had yet to explore herself. It was a monumental challenge that he was more than eager to take on.

"I heard you call out my name; I heard your sweet cries of pleasure." Alex caressed Emily's cheek and combed his finger through her long, dark hair, finally resting his palm at the nape of her neck. 

"Tell me, Emily, what did you imagine when you touched yourself?" he muttered, holding his breath while waiting for her response.

MariaCassieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaCassieTS

Emily was flushed red; her cheeks felt warm, uncomfortably warm, especially the spots where Mr. Harrington had touched her seconds ago. The thoughts and fantasies that Mr. Harrington was asking her to share were personal to her; she guarded them like a dirty little secret. Emily had never imagined confessing her kinks, especially to the subject of her desires. She found it impossible to speak. Mr. Harrington's presence felt disorienting to her. Erotic images flashed before her eyes, but words failed her.

In those intimate, orgasmic moments, no one knew where her mind wandered. Except now, if she decided to answer the question, Mr. Harrington would know. She gulped, preparing herself for confessing her kinks. How could she deny Mr. Harrington his wishes? She wanted nothing more than to confess all her deep longings to him, but she didn't know how. Her mind raced, trying to contemplate ways of expressing what he meant to her. To her, nothing was more important than pleasing him. How a simple "I'm proud of you" from Mr. Harrington brightened her days and warmed her lonely nights. They were her favorite words, and she kept repeating them in her mind endlessly. How every minute spent away from him made her restless, and how she was eager to come to work every morning just so she could spend a few hours in his shadow. These and a million other confessions filled her mind and overwhelmed her senses, until she was hyperventilating and gasping for air. 

"Say it, Emily!" Alex huffed, his fingers tangled in her silky, soft hair.

"I... I thought of you," Emily mumbled, her voice barely audible. 

Alex let out an inaudible moan, losing his aura of control for a second. His heart was racing; he wanted more. He was craving to learn more about what images ran through Emily's aroused mind.

"Did you caress your breasts?" Alex whispered, nudging her further. Despite his strong restraint, he found his fingers sliding down Emily's crumpled white shirt. A soft moan escaped his lips when he felt the swell of her breasts through the cotton. 

"No." Emily replied meekly, shivering under Mr. Harrington's touch. "But I imagined you... ummm.." she added, but couldn't finish the sentence. 

"Did you imagine my palms around your beautiful breasts?" Alex knew she needed more encouragement. And he was ready to give her everything she needed.

"No." Emily disagreed again and averted her gaze. She hesitated, knowing pretty well that what she was about to say would reveal a new side of her personality to Mr. Harrington.

"I... I imagined that you pinched my nipples," she said tentatively. "Umm.. You pinched them before even holding them." She was burning red with embarrassment by now. 

"You wanted to have an immediate effect.." Emily bit her lip as she finished the thought.

Alex was pleasantly surprised that sweet and shy Emily craved wild passion. His hand met Emily's lip, and he pulled it away from her teeth.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Emily. Be proud of your desires." Alex said, facing his own desires while lending support.

Emily gasped, her body pulsating with arousal.

"Did you imagine looking into my eyes as I pinched these nipples?" Alex groaned, his palm twitching to mimic the motions Emily described.

"Yes." Emily glanced up to find Mr. Harrington gazing down at her, lust dripping down, covering every inch of her body with that look. 

"Who took off your shirt, Emily?" Alex traced a single finger down her slender curves.

"I don't know... I imagined that I was already naked." Emily managed to respond, almost panting by now.

"And I? What was I wearing?" Alex shifted in his seat, his cock begging to be released from his trousers by now.

"I... I don't remember..." Emily said after a few minutes of trying to recollect.

"Imagine it now." Alex commanded as his hand slipped down to her thigh.

"Mmmmhh.." Emily closed her eyes. "I see you in a white button-down shirt," she said, biting her lower lip again. "..with all the buttons open."

"Do you like what you see?" Alex inquired as his palm traced the hem of her skirt.

Emily nodded. Eyes still closed, she waited for her precious Mr. Harrington's next question.

"Did you moan when I pinched your nipples?" Alex inquired, all the while thinking of Emily's sexy moans from earlier that evening.

"Umm... Not just moan. I cried out loud." Emily confessed meekly. "I saw the wild look in your eyes change to something primal when you heard me."

Alex growled, grabbing her supple thighs instinctively, her soft skin like butter in his palm. As he slowly peeled Emily's shyness away, he discovered new layers of hidden desires within.

"Did I want to cause pain for you?" Alex inquired, trying to understand what pleased his muse. 

"No, you'd never want that," Emily responded immediately with an innocent sincerity.

"You kissed my nipples right after. One by one, softly and carefully. Soothing the sting I felt with the pinch." She looked at him affectionately.

"Were you all naked, Emily?" Emboldened by her willingness and warmth, Alex now wanted to know everything that Emily had pictured.

"No, I think we both were wearing pants." She responded after a few seconds.

"Where were your delicate hands, Emily?" 

"Umm...They were on your lips, caressing your lower lip..." she said, looking at his lips with a hunger she had never felt before.

"Mmmhhhh... That's wonderful. What else did you imagine, Emily?"

"I... I imagined that you sucked on my finger," Emily added to the already erotic scene. "I imagined your soft, wet tongue swirling around my thumb."

"And how did that feel?" Alex groaned.

"It felt so good to imagine that." Her body was burning with need by now. She wanted Mr. Harrington to do more than just grab her thigh, but she didn't know how to ask for it.

"How did you touch yourself?" Alex was breathing heavily, aroused beyond his imagination. But he held back to focus on only one thing: exploring Emily's desires.

"I... I caressed my belly and slipped my palm lower. I imagined that they were your palms and your fingers instead of mine." Emily answered.

"In your panties?" Alex was relentless and wouldn't stop before Emily confessed everything. He tugged at her hair and pulled her closer.

"Yes." Emily couldn't bear the desire in Mr. Harrington's eyes anymore. She wanted to give him her all.

"Did you imagine my fingers deep inside your sweeet pussy?" Alex huffed.

Emily nodded. "Your other fingers, the index and middle fingers, were in my mouth." She gulped, finally sharing the entire picture with her beloved boss.

"Oh Emily!" Alex moaned; he was pleased with Emily and her openness. He was elated that she wanted to take his journey with him. It was endearing how she revealed the last bit without needing a nudge.

Alex pulled her close until her face was so close that she could feel his warm, unsteady breath on her lips. The way he said her name flowed like hot lava down Emily's entire body—touching her, melting her, and giving her a courage that was unknown to her previous self.

"I imagined that you hooked your fingers inside my pussy, and whispered something in my ear..." Emily paused, unable to believe that she was about to bare it all to Mr. Harrington.

"What did I say?" His lips were mere inches away from her ear.

"You're mine!" Emily breathed.

Emily's words struck Alex like lightning. In the forty something years of his life, nothing had affected him the way she did. He couldn't believe his eyes and ears. These words flowed out of her lips like a siren's song and hit every part of his body.

Emily's raspy breaths caressed his neck, and he wanted to have her in every possible way. He slowly moved away from her ear, his lips tracing a line across her cheek, until he reached her lips. Their lips touched, their breath mingled, and their heartbeat accelerated in a moment of intimacy. They weren't kissing yet, but it felt like so much more to both of them.

"Oh Emily!" He groaned again, struggling with his need to have her then and there.

Determined to pace it down, Alex took a long breath, steering himself. The night was young, and he weighed the possibilities in his mind. He wanted to savor her, observe every inch of her gorgeous body. He craved her pleasure to be so intense that the feeling was permanently etched in her mind. He hoped it would creep into her thoughts at the most inappropriate of times.

Alex knew very well that they were venturing into uncharted territory where a delicate balance between professionalism and a shared secret would forever be needed. Being the more experienced one in life, he saw himself as Emily's advisor in more ways than one. No matter how hard he tried to reason, he couldn't resist the magnetic pull he felt from her. 

After several minutes of deliberating, Alex decided to plan a special night. Tonight had to end here, and he would be a gentleman and drop her home safely. Emily was precious to him and deserved more than just a romp on his desk. He’d ensure she was ready for what would come next.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

 

to be continued...

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments