Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 10: Honey Pot

"After a cyber heist drains the hotel and one of its employees, the aftermath includes an interesting revelation."

14
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"To understand the events in this episode, you really need to read Episode 7 first: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/the-deviants-of-dorchester-episode-7-the-usb-drive, Generally, each story in the Deviants of Dorchester series is a standalone episode, but this one is unique!"

Hui-Min Xiao woke up rather late in the morning and took her coffee, croissant, and fruit naked on the balcony of her Dorchester Hotel suite. She dismissed the two men and the blonde woman whom she had used for her sexual indulgences the night before, giving them generous tips but no promises of securing their services in the future. As for the two girls who had dressed as kittens, they stayed behind, removing the costumes they had slept in before bathing their client in the huge marble tub. The redhead sucked on Hui-Min's nipples whilst the black girl settled behind her, masturbating her to a frenzied orgasm that sloshed a few litres of soapy water onto the marble floor.

Satisfied with an evening and morning of decadent sex and the exorbitant payoff of her gang's cyber heist, Miss Xiao dressed in a low-cut, high-slit scarlet dress and rode the lift down to the lobby, leaving the mundane clean-up and packing and checkout procedures to her help. Pleased that her car was waiting, just as it should be, outside the glass facade of the grand hotel's entrance, she began to push through the revolving door.

The door halted, and Hui-Min let out an annoyed huff, pushing to try to get it open enough for her to slip through to the outside. But it wouldn't budge. Turning around, she realized that the door had rotated enough to close off her path back inside as well. She cussed in three or four languages, formulating a plan to accost the hotel manager and chew him out for inconveniencing her.

Three black Range Rovers screeched to a halt surrounding her car, and no fewer than ten people raced out, the uniformed ones in front gripping their holstered pistols as they quickly approached. Behind her, a dozen hotel staff and several more armed security personnel had appeared. She cussed differently this time, wondering if her charm, her sexuality, or her controlling manipulative prowess would be able to get her out of her predicament.

The revolving door reversed a few degrees, enough for two large men to secure her arms. The icy glare and the smooth, arrogant, authoritative voice that usually overwhelmed her adversaries didn't work with them, as she found herself muscled to the ground, her knees, tits, and cheek forced into the cold marble floor.

“Feydra?” Evan called out as he and his former lover approached each other from opposite directions in the hotel lobby. He had gotten word over the radio that there was something going down, like a bust of some sort, and wanted to be on hand, partly to assist if needed, but mostly out of voyeuristic curiosity. Anything to break up his shitty morning. After receiving alerts from his bank and a small investment fund indicating low balances, he had to reset his passwords to log into his accounts and found that he'd been all but wiped out by overnight electronic transfers that he didn't authorise.

Feydra was different this morning. She wasn't wearing her hotel service uniform, but rather snugly-fitting black trousers, heavy boots, and a bulky forest green jacket with a badge on a lanyard around her neck. Her hair, usually flowing behind her bundled with a simple tie or clip, was pulled tightly and neatly packaged in a sold bun just above the back of her neck. She locked eyes with Evan as she strode quickly past him, holding out her hand. Not mean, just all business. She raised a finger, telling him quickly, “Not now. I'll come talk to you in a little while.”

Evan watched in amazement as the woman he'd known as the sweet hotel cleaning lady, and a demure but spunky sexual partner, whipped out a large zip tie and dropped heavily directly onto the back of the cursing brunette in the red dress who was pinned to the floor. Looping the tie around the woman's wrists, she pulled a few clicks tighter than necessary.

When she was yanked roughly to her feet, Evan gasped as he recognized the Chinese woman. She was the one in the sex videos he had watched with Feydra months ago.

“I figured you'd be harder to catch, Miss Xiao,” Feydra glared at her. “Returning to the scene of the crime? Thinking with your pussy is more suited for a career in porn, not cybercrime.”

“Inspector Yazdhani,” one of the large men addressed Feydra. “We'll take her. She's going away for a long time.”

“I fucking know people,” Hui-Min Xiao sneered, “and I recently came into quite a sum of money. If I'm going anywhere, it won't be for even one fucking night.” She laughed wickedly.

“That one point three million euros?” Feydra smiled.

“Just my cut. And, it's all already gone. Poof.”

“That confirmation our man sent to you last night?” The Inspector's glare bore unblinkingly into the criminal's eyes. “Ha. That's not your account. We control it, sweetheart.”

Miss Xiao seethed for a few seconds before sneering, “I can make your slow, miserable death look like an accident, fucking bitch!”

“Threatening an officer of the law?” Feydra's voice was ice cold. “Add that to the list. Prostitution.” She glanced and subtly nodded toward two officers who were seated with two young ladies, the black one rubbing the shoulders of the sobbing redhead in consolation. Holding up a clear plastic bag containing several vials and a handful of pills, Feydra added, “And narcotics, enough to demonstrate intent to distribute.”

Hui-Min screeched and spit at the Inspector's face, but missed, her bound hands helpless to wipe away the unattractive line of spittle that stuck to her chin. Feydra smirked and waved away her nemesis. “Poof.” The two large men dragged the noisy, flailing Miss Xiao outside and shoved her into one of the Range Rovers.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

“Thanks for inviting me up,” Evan told Inspector Feydra Yazdhani that evening in a luxurious suite on the Dorchester Hotel's fifth floor. He stood behind her in just his boxers, admiring her form in the full-length mirror. Her lace-trimmed bra and knickers were a bit more suggestive than sensible, pleasantly surprising him a bit even though he had seen her in a similar state several times in the past. Her hair had spent too much of the day up in a tight bun; now that she had freed it to flow naturally, he stroked and swept it from side to side, relishing its shiny, soft silkiness as he kissed and caressed her neck and shoulders. “Nice suite. Fighting crime pays well, I see.”

“Hmm, no. Two and a half thousand pounds per night is out of my range! I negotiated two nights' stay as a bonus for helping the hotel.”

“Two and a half thousand pounds, about what I had saved up. Fuck, I feel like such an idiot. You really think Miss Xiao and her gang were the ones who drained me?”

“For sure, but drained just into accounts we control. You will have it back in a few days. Maybe plus a reward, you know, for assisting in our undercover operation.” She winked and smiled at him in the mirror.

Her familiar alluring features captivated him: her defined deep red lips and pretty white teeth, her dramatic dark brown eyes and eyebrows, her enchanting, smooth, low voice and exotic accent. Somewhat calmed and more than somewhat excited, he unclasped her bra and slid the thin straps off her shoulders. She let it fall and turned to face him, almost shuddering as he gently cupped and lifted a bare breast, thumbing the nipple lightly.

After a few kisses, he ran his free hand inside the waistband of her knickers to feel her smooth arse. “When we were watching her videos, you knew it was her all along?”

“Of course.”

“And you watched? Seems like you wouldn't want to see that bitch's face.”

“You were watching her face?” Feydra kissed Evan playfully. “I liked watching, knowing we had the upper hand. Kind of felt powerful.” She laughed, pulling Evan's half-stiff cock through the fly of his boxers.

“I never saw the last two,” he hinted.

“I have them with me.”

“What? We can't plug that drive in here!”

“I copied the video files onto my own SD card. The original drive was infected, not the files.”

“Sure, we can watch them. Got to know how the series ends, right?” Their open mouths collided in a passionate kiss, tongues swirling and probing. “But, later,” he breathed, shoving her knickers down her thighs till they dropped to the floor. When she wrestled his boxers down, they crashed naked onto the bed.

After some snogging, groping, rolling on top of each other, and dry humping, Feydra retrieved a condom, drooling on Evan's stiff prick for a slimy two-minute handjob before rolling it over his head and shaft.

Their fucking was raw, grunting, gritty, frisky, aggressive. Neither had taken another partner since they last had sex, so the period of abstinence coupled with the excitement of getting back together and the relief of closure on a trying period of their lives released their inhibitions. Evan thrust into her powerfully from on top as she lay on her back with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. They sat up, her bouncing on his lap as he grasped her arse and leaned her back to suck a tit. She pushed him onto his back and mounted him, the two watching her furry pussy swallow his cock rapidly as she pumped vigorously.

On her knees, Feydra held onto the headboard, presenting herself to get fucked from behind, and Evan gladly took advantage of her offer. Both of them laughed as they praised the swanky hotel for the construction of the bed that was solid enough to take a good pounding without the banging that would alert other guests to their activities. Trusting that the insulation was just as solid, or perhaps not caring, she cried out more loudly than she ever had with Evan as their fingers combined to massage her clitoris to a powerful orgasm. Gripping her arse tightly, Evan continued panting and thrusting the dozen or so more strokes it took for him to achieve his release, slumping on top of her back as he trembled and spasmed, buried firmly inside of her, several satisfying spurts of semen announced with a series of sharp groans.

“Mmm, that was great,” Feydra said in a remarkably calm voice after they had caught their breath for a minute. “I really needed that!”

“So did I.” Evan kissed and caressed her shoulders as they shifted onto their sides, spooning. “After you started spending more time at your other job, I began to wonder if we'd do this again.” He nuzzled her neck. “Mmm, now that I know what your other job is, really, you're sexier than ever!”

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

“I'm glad we could pick up where we left off.” Feydra turned more toward him, face up, welcoming his hands beginning to glide over her brown skin and sample the wetness of the matted hair around her labia. “Heh, looks like he's glad, too!” She laughed and flicked the full tip of the condom that was hanging off the end of his softening pecker.

“And my boys!” He fondled his balls as Feydra slid the condom off. They both looked at the healthy gob of spunk trapped inside as she held it up. “They had a lot stored up in there!”

They got out of bed and cleaned up a bit in the bathroom, hanging out in the sitting room naked, discussing their recent events.

“So, agent Yazdhani,” Evan said as he caressed his Persian lover's smooth, brown legs whilst the two reclined on the couch. “When did-”

“Inspector,” she corrected him. “Inspector Yazdhani.”

“Oh, yes, ma'am, Inspector Yazdhani.” He smiled, walking his fingers up a leg to flutter at her slit, as he lowered his face, closely admiring the way the trail of fine, soft, dark hairs below her navel led into her dense bush. He breathed in the scent of her sex. “Inspector... I like that better. When did you know about the drive, the virus, all of that?”

“Not a virus. Malware that installs malicious software, like ransomware, if you have heard of that. Right from the time I found it in her suite. Her gang does things like that. They hit a big television network, left a thumb drive labelled 'salaries and expenses' on a bathroom counter in their office building. Same thing, so when I saw the drive, I pretty much knew what it was.”

“Huh, so it wasn't just that you wanted to watch the porn on it?”

“Ha, no. That was a surprise to be honest. I really was embarrassed when you walked in on me. I was not watching, really.” She laughed. “I could just not close it in time.”

“But you decided to watch with me?”

“I couldn't say 'no' to you wanting to copy it. You would have thought I was a bitch! I'm glad you invited me over. I thought sure, I needed to get some sex since it had been a while.”

“I was that obvious?”

She smirked. “Yes, sorry. And I needed to keep the drive with me, as evidence, and to make sure no one else plugged it in and got compromised.”

“Yeah, wait, you knew it had the malicious stuff on it, and plugged it in at work? Not to tell you how to do your job, Inspector, but didn't that give them the access they needed? For the theft? From what they told us in the staff meeting, they stole like several million pounds because they were able to get in through a back door or something.”

“Right, I needed to make sure I opened, like you say, the back door to let them in.”

“So you could trap them?” Evan was starting to get it.

“Right. The gang fell right into the honey pot we set for them.”

“Honey pot? Ohhh?” He teased a hand up her thigh toward her crotch.

“Ah, a network security term, like a trap. Setting up an easy target that the criminal can't resist. When they get in, we actually are tracking them and keeping them away from the real goods. We have them right where we want them.”

“But you let me plug it into my computer at home too.”

“I couldn't tell you I knew it was dangerous. I had to act like I didn't know. But at least I could know that you were compromised so I could help you.”

“So, you stayed with me to protect me?”

“No. I knew the only protection was for someone to tell you all that was going on. We just had to make sure you could get back anything they might steal.” She smiled and leaned back, arms above her head. “I stayed with you because of the sex.”

“Oh, really?” Evan laughed.

“It is great sex. That first time, when you finished, you stayed with me and did me with your fingers. When I saw that you wanted to give me an orgasm too, and when you did, I thought, I could do this again!”

“Well, I'm glad! I do always try to please.”

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Feydra had dinner covered for them, as her negotiations had secured her room service for her two-night stay at the Dorchester Hotel. The two of them dressed before their food arrived, Evan staying out of sight when it was delivered, so as not to give anyone cause to start rumours. After all, a fellow hotel employee of course made the delivery.

Without being presented with the dinner bill, the two of them knew it was costing someone easily a hundred and fifty pounds, three hundred with the modest bottle of wine. After dining on the small but elegant table in the suite, they retired to the couch in the sitting area to finish their wine.

“That was delicious,” Evan reflected. “Rich people sure have it good. Fun to pretend sometimes.”

“Yes, a good end to a hard week.” Feydra sauntered over to her handbag. “Dinner, and now a show?” She held up her SD card and a USB adapter.

“The perfect date,” Evan replied. ”And did I tell you, I have the day off tomorrow? I got Kenneth to cover my shift.”

Thirty minutes later, they were watching the beguiling Miss Hui-Min Xiao drool a mess of cum and spit onto her tits, spreading it around until the scene faded to black. After a short latex and nipple clip fetish solo masturbation clip, this was the eighth and final video copied from the USB drive. Miss Xiao had entered a suite much like theirs with a man who immediately hiked up her dress and fucked her into the wall before taking her over a chair and on the bed, clothes being discarded as they went, eventually face-fucking the vixen until she jerked him off into her mouth.

With even more passion than they had exhibited in his flat with the other six videos, Evan and Feydra were soon at it themselves, pulling each other's clothes off and fucking noisily and energetically on the couch. She had made some comment about his next load going all over her, so when he could no longer hold it, he pulled off the second condom of the night and emptied his balls on her tits and neck.

After hovering over Feydra for some deep post-orgasm tongue kisses, he fingered her pussy and slowly sank to the floor at her feet. Caressing her legs, he contemplated his next move. She hadn't had her orgasm yet, and he wasn't about to let things go without getting her off. He let out a small laugh when she spread her legs in response to him gliding his hands over her inner thighs.

“Watching Miss Xiao get fucked sure makes you wild, doesn't it?” She looked down at him, smiling, flexing her knees wider, sliding her fingers down to her creamy slit. She spread her thick wetness up through her bush, then continued upwards, smearing a cascading rivulet of Evan's cum from her tummy up to a stiff nipple.

“Being here with you is what gets me wild.” He gazed at her engorged labia and the milky fluid oozing out from between them. “That Chinese bitch has nothing on you.” He kissed the inside of her knee and up higher on her thigh, breathing in the aroma of her primed pussy. “You're a lot smarter than she is. And that's fucking sexy!”

“She is plenty clever, but her arrogance caught up with her.”

Evan snickered, kneeling and looking straight on between Feydra's legs. That exotic pretty Persian pussy deserved another mind-blowing orgasm.

“What's funny?”

“Taken down by a honey pot. Fuck, that's slick,” he laughed, wiping her slit with his thumb, pressing against the engorged clit that was peeking out of her pubes, sinking his teeth into her thigh. “But this is the honey pot I can't resist!” He laughed, letting his tongue out as he pressed his face into her crotch.

Evan had to rest after a few minutes of vigorous slurping, licking, sucking, and probing. After twisting and curling his fingers in her vagina, he kissed up and down her inner thighs and then dove back in. A second break found his fingers in her mouth whilst he licked all around her tummy and tongued her navel. The third attempt was the charm. After a few minutes of his noisy slurping and humming, Feydra's breathing turned to gasps as she was able to let him concentrate his sucks and tongue swirls on her clitoris without pulling away to relieve the sensitivity. The result was the wettest and most intense, cushion-clenching, leg-failing, howling orgasm she could remember. She didn't mind, even enjoyed, the fragrant French kisses they shared after they slumped to the floor, thoroughly worn out.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Feydra had brought a six-pack of condoms with her to the suite. Evan used number three and four in her the next day, between her having to make some calls and plough through some documentation for the investigation, that she reminded him wasn't quite sorted yet. A third sexual experience entailed her practising her blowjob and sac-teasing skills in several positions until he came in her mouth. She swallowed for the first time. Early the next day, he fingered her as she relieved his morning wood by hand in the shower, and they ruined the fifth condom after breakfast before they had to check out.

“I'd like you to come to my place soon so we can use the last one,” Evan laughed as he held up the remaining condom packet. “That is, if you're going to stick around.”

“I'll be around. Why wouldn't I?”

“Well, since you're a hotshot international crime-fighting hero,” Evan started with a laugh. “Now that this case is done, will they be sending you off to another exotic location? Not that London's exotic. Istanbul? Hong Kong? Rio?”

Feydra laughed. “It's not like that. You watch too many movies. It's mostly like yesterday. Calls, paperwork, research.” She winked. “But never so much sex.”

Inspector Feydra Yazdhani would no longer be working undercover at the Dorchester Hotel, but she would be staying in town indefinitely. After all, there's plenty of cybercrime that moves through London. She and Mr. Evan Grealey would use that sixth condom later in the week, and plenty more after that. He couldn't get enough of her beauty and demeanour. Increasingly creative – perhaps inspired by having recently viewed a variety of explicit sex videos? – Evan proved to be just the vigorous and considerate lover Feydra fancied to keep a proper work-life balance.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments