Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Delivery Driver- Part 2- The Divorced Brunette

"The tales of a food delivery driver earning more than cash."

58
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real events over the last seven years of earning more than tips. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Who would have thought plethoras of pussy could be had!"

I had thought that my experience in September 2015 was going to be a one-time experience. My "tip" experience with Shelley had been one hell of an encounter but there was no way that would ever happen again. I was always on a shift Friday nights, hoping that I would get an order sending me to 1200 Melody Lane, but, for the next two months, I struck out. Some other lucky bastard was potentially getting his cock sucked by the blonde hotwife.

However, on a blustery, bitterly cold Sunday afternoon in November 2015, I hit the jackpot again. I received an order from a local Mexican restaurant taking me about four miles out to a nice part of town. The payout was eight dollars, so I figured there was a small tip attached to it. I had learned, over the past few months of doing this, when going to a nice neighborhood, there was always the chance of a nice add-on tip or cash tip.

I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and had to wait a few minutes as everything there was made fresh. It truly was a great place that I went to a few times a month for myself. I went and messaged my customer, Carol, just to let her know about the slight delay. She messaged me back almost immediately.

"That is okay, the freshness is why I order from here, anyway. So, I have no issues waiting. Oh, I also have a cash tip for you. Please come all the way up the driveway. There is a side door right next to the garage entrance, I'll meet you there," she wrote.

"Sounds good, should be a couple more minutes, then I'll be on my way. See you soon!" I replied.

Awesome, a cash tip in a nice neighborhood; I was bound to make fifteen or more for this order, guaranteed. The food came shortly after we exchanged messages, and I was on my way. Her place was easy to find, just a few miles down the main road from the restaurant. As I turned down her street I looked for 9555 Ashford. As I was about halfway down, I saw the numbers flash on a mailbox. I made a quick left into her driveway, pulling down her driveway as she requested. I saw a bright red, wood door right next to her garage and knew that is where she requested me to bring her food.

As I approached the door, it opened about halfway, but no one popped out to meet me. I took a few more steps toward the door, placing me about three feet from the entrance. I then heard a faint voice, but clear enough that I could make out what she was saying.

"You can come in, just grabbing the tip. Put the food down on the counter when you step in," she said.

I proceeded to take a few steps more and opened the door completely. I entered a kitchen; there was a countertop immediately to my right. I placed the food on the counter as she asked and scanned the room for Carol.

That's when I saw her about fifteen feet away from the door in the corner of her kitchen. A busty brunette woman with a gorgeous face awaited me on her knees, fully nude. Her tits had to be DD's, with large, half-dollar-size areolas, but small perky nipples. She was probably in her early fifties and a little heavy set, maybe 160 pounds on a 5'4 frame.

"Hello, Philip, why don't you stroll over here and get your real tip," she said in a sultry voice.

I walked over and stood right in front of her. Her face lined up perfectly with my crotch. She looked up at me and gave me a big grin as she reached out and unbuttoned my black pants. She slowly undid my zipper and then moved her hands to my waist, where she grabbed the band of my pants and pulled them down slowly. It appeared she was teasing herself in a way, almost getting off on what may pop out at her.

As she pulled down past my cock, out fell my semi-erect shaft with a nice bounce. She continued to pull my pants to my knees where she then stopped. She then focused on my cock, staring at it with wide-eyed amazement.

Nicole_Jakobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Jakobs

"Mmm, you have quite a cock on you," she said as she continued to stare a hole in it.

She then moved her face toward my cock and without any hands took my tip in her mouth. She quickly sucked it, making me grow rapidly in her mouth. She placed her right hand on my balls and rubbed me gracefully. Her mouth continued to work my knob, taking me, tip to base, on every suck. I looked down to admire the work Carol was putting in, loving on my cock like a hungry kitten. Her lips were plump and looked amazing wrapped around my shaft. Her tongue flicked the bottom of my rod as she passed each time.

"Fuck, Carol, you suck dick so goddamn good," I groaned.

"Mhmm, I love a big cock in my mouth baby," she purred as she briefly removed my cock from her mouth.

Within an instant, she was back on it, sucking me long and slow. Piercing her lips on each bob to give make suction. Her eyes looked up into mine as she watched the expressions of pleasure on my face. She then placed her hand on my ass cheeks and pulled me in. She used her hands to help me start fucking her throat. I started building a rhythm as she then took her hands off my cheeks and placed them on her breasts. She cupped them and squeezed them, letting out moans on my cock. I watched her place her nipples in between her thumb and index finger and begin to twist and pull on them.

I placed my hands on her shoulders as I laid into her throat, fucking it as if it were a pussy. My tip slid down her throat on every thrust, causing her to slightly gag from time to time. I was fighting off cumming, but I was starting to get too close to prevent it.

"Carol, I'm close to blowing my load, I'm so fucking close," I groaned.

She placed her hands on my groin to stop my thrusts, "I want you to blow your thick load all over these tits, baby," she said back.

She opened her mouth and swallowed my rod again. I fucked her face hard and fast, bringing me to my explosion point.

"Here it comes!" I shouted.

She cupped her breasts and shoved them together for me.

"Mmm, cum for me. Blast that hot load all over these big, juicy jugs. Cover them with your cum. Give it to me, big boy," she moaned.

I took my saliva-covered cock into my hand and stroked it vigorously. Ropes of hot spunk started to gush from my cock, covering the tops of her tits, leaking down in between the crease, and sliding down to her large areolas. Pump after pump covered her completely as she started to look like a freshly-glazed donut.

As the last spurt of juice shot onto her, she lifted her left tit to her mouth and took a long lick. She showed me her cum covered tongue before sliding it back into her mouth and swallowing it.

"You taste delicious, Philip, so damn delicious," she purred as she now raised her right breast and licked again.

I pulled my pants up and buttoned them as Carol continued to lick herself.

"I want to thank you for the kind tip," I said with a grin.

"No, thank you for helping me," she replied.

I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face, not sure how I exactly helped her other than bringing the food. She saw I looked confused and elaborated on her statement.

"I'm newly divorced and haven't sucked a cock in a year. I wasn't joking when I said I loved sucking a big dick," she giggled as she spoke. "Hopefully, you and I will meet again sometime. I had fun."

"I sure hope we meet again, too," I replied as I gave her a quick wave and moved toward the door.

As I got to my car, I froze again, just in amazement. Two times in the last three months, I was rewarded with a blowjob tip. This was starting to become a thing, and I very much liked it. Now started the anticipation of who and what was next.

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments