Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bartender

"I will have Sex on the Beach with a Screaming Orgasm, please."

34
29 Comments 29
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I am trying a few new categories and welcome any feedback, as I try to grow as a writer. However, I will always return to my self-indulgent mild BDSM stories."

He requires a second glance. Standing about 6'3, with the body of a rugby player, he definitely grabs my attention. I watch his big hands, forecasting what lies below in his pants, mixing drinks with ease.

He turns around and his frontside looks even better than his backside. Piercing blue eyes melt me. He has wavy dark hair, with a trimmed beard and mustache. His beard! Don't get me started on my thoughts about how his beard would feel ... rubbing against my face ... on my thighs ... between my legs. Oooooo! But, I digress. 

While penetrating me with his eyes, he leans forward and says in a deep, somewhat raspy voice, "What can I get you, sexy?"

My eyes widen and I actually turn around to see if he is perhaps talking to someone behind me. He chuckles at my actions.

"Yes, I am talking to you," he says.

"I ... I ... I would like a Rum Runner, please," I stammer, unable to hold his deep gaze. Penetrating eyes, I say!

He turns the folds on his sleeves up another notch, showing off his muscled forearms before he gets busy making my drink. He slides it to me saying, "Here you go, beautiful."

I blush and giggle like a silly schoolgirl and he once again chuckles.

"You don't seem used to compliments. Surely, you know you are beautiful and sexy?" he asks, making my legs quiver with his intense bedroom eyes.

"I ... I ... guess I don't," I say feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

Shaking his head he continues, "Well, you aren't looking at yourself the way you should then. Women are specially designed and you each have beautiful attributes. Every single one of you. For example, your mouth is highly erotic." His eyes travel down to my mouth and I melt, thinking about his mouth while he apparently thinks about mine. 

"My mouth?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, You do this thing where you constantly move your mouth in some way, drawing our gaze there, making our minds guess at what delights those lips hold. Like now, you are subconsciously biting your lower lip. Do not underestimate your power, beautiful."

Oh my goodness. I can't even speak. No one has spoken to me like this before as I haven't had the best of luck with men. His words go straight to my clit. I smile, squeezing my legs together, and sip my drink. While watching this magnificent man work, I fantasize about his hands touching me with the same skill he handles the liquor bottles. I replay his words over and over, calling me beautiful. His eyes keep darting over to find me staring at him, and he smiles each time. Does he know what I'm thinking? 

I don't know what comes over me, but I quickly retreat to the bathroom in the corner of the restaurant. After bending over and peeking under the stall doors to make sure no one else is there, I choose my own stall and secure the door. My hand plunges down my panties with a ferocious need, finding my aching clit. I feel the wetness he drew out of my pussy with his words. Leaning against the stall wall, I go to work strumming, rubbing, circling. This will be quick. Oh goodness, I need to cum.

I whisper his words he just shared over and over and over. My tummy tightens as my inevitable orgasm builds. Oh, goodness! I cum. I collapse against the wall with a bang, hugging myself, waiting for my legs to stop shaking. God, that was a good one. My panties are soaked. I clean up the best I can and try to regain my composure to walk back to my seat in the bar. I am glad I wore a skirt that will not reveal my wet spot

As I exit the restroom, I run smack into him, ramming my face into his broad chest.

"Mmmmm. You smell good," he says with a knowing smile, steadying me from our collision. Oh my. Then, he leans in whispering, “I could have helped you with that, you know,” and continues walking down the hall before I can respond.

This is too much. I make a beeline for the exit with my face on fire.

~~~

Well, of course, even with my embarrassment, I come back to the bar the next day after work. I have to see him again. My eyes search him out and my mouth downturns in disappointment when I don’t see him. I am about to leave when he suddenly appears. And my frown turns upside down.

“Hello, lovely. I live for repeat customers,” he says winking at me.

Oh my goodness, panties wet again. I find him even more attractive today.

I gather my senses and tell him my drink request. The bar isn’t crowded yet, so I get his undivided attention. He is very easy to talk to and warms me with his terms of endearment. 

I come in three more times this week and each time our conversation picks up where it left off. He pulls my confidence issues with men out of me and continues to offer self-esteem-building advice. Somehow, he always knows what I need to hear.

"You know, I love to make women feel good. You might say, 'I live for it.' I find beauty in every woman and every woman should know her worth and expect certain things from her man." He slides me another drink and his eyes hold mine as he continues, lowering his voice, "I close tonight. You could come back at closing if you want to discover what you deserve and have been missing.”  

I am a little rusty, but there is no mistaking the inuendos in his offer and the promises from his eyes, and I try not to seem too eager when I respond, “I would like that. See you later then.” I force myself to walk normally to the restaurant exit, but my legs sprint to the car as soon as I am outside. Run, woman, run! You have a date to prepare for!

I zoom through every yellow light getting home to prepare for whatever it is that is going to happen later. Better safe than sorry, right? The first order of business is a shave down below. Due to my lack of activity of late, things have grown a little jungle-like down there.

And then there is the subject of my underwear. Ugh. No time to shop for new ones and I had thrown out anything sexy in a huff after things ended with him. What to do? What to do? A brainstorm hit – skip the bra and panties. I have never done that before, but I have never agreed to meet a stranger at night in a deserted restaurant either.

I look in the mirror and feel more beautiful than I did a week ago. Actions mean a lot, but words are powerful too. His words are changing me.

~~~

I walk into the restaurant and find him waiting just inside the door.

“Hello, gorgeous,” he says smiling, handing me a glass of wine. “I knew you would be nervous, and I thought this might calm you a little. Don't you worry, sweetheart, I only wish to show you what you deserve.”

He locks up the restaurant behind me and before I can turn around, his arms are around my waist, with his warm lips on my neck, kissing me. I instantly melt in his arms. Oh, my. I love having my neck kissed. Before I know it, he has turned me around and we are making out like teenagers. This man knows how to kiss a woman. His lips teach mine with their slow, deliberate movements. I can't help but moan as his tongue awakens me. His mustache tickles my upper lip in the most seductive way. I feel his beard lightly scratching my face. Very hot!

Breaking our kiss, he takes my hand and leads me into the bar towards a barstool. He sits down on the stool, pulls me in between his legs, and cups my face. Gazing deeply into my eyes, he says, "I want you to see yourself as a sexy woman. I want you to feel the pleasure you deserve from any man that is with you." And with those words, he kisses my lips again - slow and sensual - long, deep, wet kisses that make time stop.

I grumble a little in protest when he gently pushes me back from him saying, "Remove your top - nice and slow as if you are revealing a great treasure to me."

I really wish I had worn that bra now. My trembling hands reach down to the hem of my top and slowly lift it up and over my head, dropping it to the floor. My hands shoot up to cover my large breasts. What will he think of them?

"No. Don't you dare cover your desirable body in front of me or any other man," he says pulling my arms away from my breasts. "Know your body is a visual masterpiece and be proud to show me. Your breasts are delicious and I can't wait to taste them. Now, remove the rest - slowly."

I step out of my heels, first the left, then the right. Pausing with my fingers on the button of my skirt, I look to him for encouragement. He nods, smiling. My fingers fumble with my button on my skirt, then slide the zipper down, which allows my skirt to drop to the floor, revealing my freshly-shaven mound. I fight the urge to once again cover my private areas below and bravely glance up to see his expression. Joy overtakes me as he smiles and moans raking his eyes over my nakedness.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Taking my hands in his he says, "Oh, sexy baby. You are breathtaking. And now I will show you how every man should make you feel ... every time."

His muscular arms lift my naked body up to sit me on the bar. He sits back down on barstool in front of me, caressing my body from my shoulders to my knees. His fingertips trace my collarbone, before traveling downward to pinch my nipples. I gasp as I feel tingles all over my body. He leans forward to graze his rough beard back and forth across my tummy. Oh, sweetie. My fingers grasp the edge of the bar for support, as I feel drunk with desire.  

“Open up your fragrant flower for me, sweetness," he says pressing on the inside of my thighs with his hands.

I obey and he leans down to plant the softest kisses on the inside of my thigh - little butterfly kisses. He inhales deep breaths and sighs.

"You are intoxicating and you deserve the pleasure I am about to give you, beautiful."

I grab hold of his dark hair and suck in my breath at his words. He takes his sweet time, almost painfully slow, in working his way up between my legs – nipping, kissing, sucking on my sensitive skin. He is so gentle in his approach, I am caught completely off guard when he suddenly devours my clit with his mouth. His hands grab handfuls of my ass to pull me in as he savagely eats me. Ahhhhhh! I can do nothing but coil my fingers in his hair and scream. To say he knows his way between a woman's legs is a huge understatement. My lips are sucked hard into his mouth and then released. Oh. Oh. Oh. His rough tongue plunges into my quivering pussy. Don't stop. I feel his nose mashing against my pubic bone as he shoves his face in between my legs, leaving no crevice unlicked. Please don't stop. I can't adequately describe what he is stirring up between my legs

He withdraws his mouth and lays me all the way down on my back on the bar. I am spread out like a buffet he is about to savor. His tongue probes my ear, which really turns me on, while he whispers, "You are beautiful." I squeal and writhe. His mouth moves down to my lips where he kisses me softly at first before his tongue pushes into my mouth. His hand continually strokes my hair, bringing goosebumps to my arms.

Working his way down my neck - tasting, licking, sucking - my hips slide back and forth across the slick bar. Expert fingers pull and pinch my nipples.

"Your nipples are works of art," he says. "They beg to be suckled.'

His mouth finds one and clamps down, while a hand slides down my tummy, kneading and stroking my skin. Nerve endings are firing from head to toe. My whole body gives in to these sensations, sliding and wriggling up and down the bar on my backside.

While his mouth finds my nipple, his hand strokes my sweet spot. Sliding his fingers down, he slips inside my sopping wet pussy. I arch my back as his finger-fucking begins.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. I can't take it. I am going to cum," I squeal.

"Not yet, beautiful," he says withdrawing his fingers. "Try to relax."

His hands massage my bare mound and make their way to my tummy and back up to my breasts. He continues to edge me. My hand reaches over and rubs his bulge in his pants. He presses his pants against my hand moaning. 

"Let me touch you. I want to taste you," I beg.

"No, lovely, not tonight. Tonight is about you. I will take my release shortly, trust me. And now, turn over baby, on your tummy."

I turn over on the bar, face down. I turn my head towards him, with my cheek pressed against the bar, and my hand finds his hard bulge again. As I stroke him, his hands caress me from my neck down to my bottom. His touches feel so good! With one hand on my lower back, his other slides down my ass crack and circles my tight little hole. I gasp and try to rise, but his hand holds me down.

"Calm down," he whispers. "Concentrate on my fingers. Fully appreciate each touch."

I try to settle my hips back onto the bar as he slides his fingers up and down my lips, coating them with my wetness. He finds my asshole again and gently presses his finger inside. 

"Sweetie!" I gasp.

"Shhhh. I won't go further, just giving you a taste of something you might want to explore later."

He continues his oh-so-gentle probing of my tight little hole. I give in to the intrusion and allow myself to accept and enjoy these new sensations. Another finger grazes my clit and I squeal. I need to cum. I grab his cock hard through his pants. He groans at my touch and pushes his crotch against my hand.

Sliding his hand back up to my bottom, he says, “And now, lovely, I will fuck you. You will feel every inch of me caressing your insides. And you will cum like you deserve to cum. A woman like you doesn't need to cum alone in a bathroom stall ever again."

He pulls me off the bar and bends me over the barstool. I hear his zipper come down. Oh my God, he is going to fuck me from behind. 

'Please. Please. Please fuck me," I beg, whimpering.

His left arm wraps around my front, his hand holding my breast, while his right-hand guides his hardness into my softness. With a slow movement, he pushes inside me. I gasp at the fullness stretching my pussy.

“Now, squeeze me. I am not going to move, just squeeze me with your pussy.”

Oh my goodness, I am not sure what he means, but I try to squeeze my ass cheeks and feel my pussy tighten around him.

“Good girl,” he whispers. “Squeeze tightly and hold. Feel me inside you.”

This is different. It feels amazing. As my ass is clenched, my clit burns and aches. I feel every inch of him inside my pussy walls. And then he starts to move within me.

As his left-hand grabs my breast, his right strums my clit, his teeth bite my shoulder, and his cock makes sweet love to my pussy. I can no longer decipher one touch from another, my whole body shakes and euphoria consumes me. Like his kisses, he is gentle at first, before becoming more urgent with his thrusting. In the end, he is fucking me so hard I feel him in my lower tummy. I lose my mind and can only scream again and again and again as I release my orgasm. He stutters terms of endearment in my ear as he cums, spilling his hot cum deep within me. I ride out the aftershocks as his thrusts continue until he has fully emptied himself. 

Oh my God. I have never felt so completely fulfilled and satisfied ... and beautiful.

He pulls me back against him and lowers us down to the floor, my back nestled against his chest. Leaning back against the bar, he just holds me, whispering the sweetest things in my ear, while his lips graze my cheek and neck. Our breathing slows together. I don't know how long we sit here like this before he lifts us off the floor and we decide it is time to go.

He locks up behind us and walks me to my car, with his supportive arm around me, drawing me into his side. At my car, he backs me up against the door and looks into my eyes, rubbing his thumb over my lips. Leaning down, he claims my lips again. He is the best kisser I have experienced to date. The very best. Always slow at first, then progressively more possessive, leaving me feeling desired in every way.

He pulls away saying, “You are a beautiful woman inside and out, and if he can't see it, he doesn't deserve you. From now on, the man has to prove he is worthy of you, not the other way around.” He opens my door for me and I reluctantly slide away from him, with the warmest feelings washing over me.

~~~

The manager walks to the front of the restaurant and is confused by what he sees - many ladies waiting at the front, while he spies plenty of tables available in the restaurant.

Turning his back to the waiting ladies, he whispers to the hostess, "Why have these ladies not been seated?"

His hostess whispers back, "They requested bar seating - probably near him." She nods her head in the direction of the bartender. "Bar business has definitely picked up since his arrival."

The manager smiles at the bartender. He reminds him so much of his late wife - with natural charisma and a joyful spirit. His wife captivated men everywhere she went; she had many suitors and saw beauty in everyone. He thanked the Lord every day she chose him to marry. 

The bartender looks up at him from the bar and the manager smiles at his son. He definitely possesses his mother's charms.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments