Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Street Walker

"Life on the edge."

45
42 Comments 42
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

I was in my first years of nursing school and hoped to become a nurse someday. Money was always a problem living away from home and paying for school.

Growing up in Sin City, the nightlife was everywhere you looked. Free drinks, free food, bright lights, dancing, and clubbing, it was all here.

I avoided it most of the time, knowing these places were for the suckers from out of town. My friends and I would sit outside the casinos, laugh at the losers, and guess how much money they had lost. Once in a great while, we would ask them how much they lost when we felt brave.

This all changed one night when an older gentleman walked up to us and asked what we were doing. We told him exactly what we were doing as we all snickered at him.

One of my friends, Laura, asked him, "How much did you lose?"

He replied, "I won big time, and I was about to invite you all to come to have a drink with me at the Omina inside of Caesars, but I think you like playing these little kid’s games here."

Laura spoke up and told him, "Sorry, mister, even if you wanted to take us there, all of us are not old enough to get in. Cindy and I are eighteen. The others are not."

He scoffed at us and said, "I know the owner. He is a close friend, and I can get anyone in."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Laura, and she knew exactly what I was thinking. We all had been to Las Vegas dumps before but never to a high-class nightclub.

I spoke up and told him, "Hi, my name is Cindy, and we would love to go into the Omina with you.”

He said, “My name is Earl. I will take you if you promise not to make trouble and stay with me all night.”

I whispered to Laura, “Once he gets us in, we will lose the old fart.”

Laura and I shook our heads yes, but my other two friends decided not to go.

Earl said to us, "My limo will take us there, but first, we will stop and get you two properly attired for the evening."

He took us to one of the finest clothing stores in Vegas. We came out looking like fashion models, and it cost him a small fortune.

The club was everything we had imagined it would be and more. We had a great time dancing and drinking the night away. We did not have to lose Earl. Once we started dancing, he just disappeared.

It got to be late in the evening, and we decided it was time to get out and avoid Earl.

We started to leave, and right at the front door, two bouncers said to us, "Where do you two think you are going? Earl is waiting for you two in the penthouse. As he pointed to an elevator, he said, "Take that elevator to the top floor there. You will find Earl."

We did as we were asked to do.

On the way up, Laura said to me, "There is no way I am fucking Earl."

I told her, "We do not have to do that. All Earl said was spend the night with him, and It already is two in the morning, so we did spend the night with him.”

She said, "You are right, plus it is the next morning already, so we did what he asked of us."

The elevator door opened, and two Greek gods greeted us. The one said, "This way, please, ladies.

He opened the door to the penthouse, and both of us about fainted. The words escaped both of us. We had never seen a place like this. It was the kind of room that you might see in a movie or magazine. A fountain in the middle of the room with soft lighting and a view of the strip was breathtaking.

Earl came out of one of the rooms and walked over to me, took my hand, and kissed it, and then did the same to Laura.

He turned and raised his arm and pointed to the room, and asked us, "What do you think of your accommodations?”

I looked at him and said, "It is beautiful, spectacular, and I have never seen anything like it.”

He smiled and said in his best Bachman Turner voice, “You ain't seen nothing yet.”

He showed us the rest of the place. There was a sauna, hot tub, a full bar with a bartender. There was a full kitchen. It had everything you could think of.

Earl pointing to one of the couches, said to us, "Please, ladies, have a seat."

Laura told him, "This place is grand Earl, and we cannot thank you enough for the evening and clothes. If we do not leave soon, our mothers will be worried and maybe call the police."

He said to us, "You can leave anytime you want to. I brought you two up here to show you what is possible in life if you want to have a lifestyle like this. You see, money means nothing to me. I have enough for a thousand lifetimes. I am here to offer you a chance at all of this.”

I asked him, “What are you talking about? How is that possible?”

He said, “I watched you two all night in the security cameras at the Omina, and you both handled yourself with class and grace. I wanted to see if you might have what it takes to take on a lifestyle like this. You both need a lot of polish, but overall, I thought you could do this."

Laura asked him, “Do what?”

He walked over to a cabinet and grabbed his briefcase, and came back to us. He then laid piles of hundred-dollar bills in front of us.

He asked us, “Would you like to take this home with you tonight?” There is over twenty thousand dollars there."

Laura told him, “We kept our promise and spent the night with you. It is two in the morning, so the night is over.”

Earl chuckled then said, "I see you are a by-the-book kind of person. As I said, you can leave anytime you want to. What I am offering you two is a way of life. You can earn a hundred times this amount of money. Do either of you know what an escort is?"

I said, "Yes, you mean a hooker."

He shook his head no, then said to me, "That is not what I am talking about. There are men and sometimes women that pay a lot of money to have a piece of eye candy escort them on dates or be seen with them. You two need a new wardrobe and a lot of refinement. I can do these things for you.

I said, “Be seen? Then have sex, right?”

Earl said, "Maybe I made a mistake with you two. You are so young and do not understand. Having sex is entirely up to you. Will they pay you more? Of course, they will, but it is not part of the deal unless you want it to be."

Laura asked him, “Why do you want to do this for us? What do you get?"

Earl replied, "My last escort just got married, and I need a new one or, in this case, two. I also like helping those I see promise in. I could get some other escorts that I know. Most of the ones I would want are already taken or too busy. Suppose I help you and pay for your wardrobes and have someone teach you some refinements. I will not pay you to be my escorts. I have connections, and I assure you will be busy as one could be. The money you see there is a start to help you accomplish this."

I asked him, “You do not want sex with us tonight then?”

He smiled at me and replied, “Did I say that? Are you offering?”

I looked over at Laura and saw her shrug her shoulders. I then asked Earl, “What do we get if we do?”

He said, “I do not want you to feel like prostitutes, but I can assure you there will be a most generous tip.”

I went to Laura and whispered to her, “Your call. I will do whatever you want to do.”

She looked at me and smiled, then whispered, "Follow my lead."

She slinked over to Earl and grabbed his crotch, then said to him, "I see you are hard. Big boy.”

Laura started dancing around the room, taking off her clothes as she did. I joined her in the dancing and started stripping just like her.

Laura and I had been friends for a few years, and this was the first time we had seen each other nude. She was a blonde with perfect 34B breasts and neatly trimmed pussy. I was about the same size with red hair and a shaven pussy.

We danced around Earl and could tell his pants were about to explode.

I kneeled in front of him and let the pressure off his zipper. Laura was right; he was a big boy. I took his swollen member into my mouth and began slowly sucking him. Laura knelt right beside me, and she started licking his balls.

Earl blurted out, "You two may be young, but you sure know what you are doing."

I could feel myself getting wet and not because of Earl. I could not take my eyes off Laura. We took turns sucking his cock.

Within a few minutes, we heard Earl mumble out, "Oh fuck I am going to cum."

He shot his load all over my shoulders.

I whispered in Laura’s ears, “Let’s give him his money’s worth.”

I began kissing Laura as we laid in front of Earl. It was not long before my tongue ran down her belly and tasted her moist pussy. I had never done this before, but I could tell Laura loved it. I looked and saw Earl watching the show.

Laura said to me, “My turn.”

I replied, "No, it is both of our turns." 

I got up and put my pussy in her face as I ate her. We both had multiple orgasms as he watched. I loved the feeling of her tongue on my spot. We spent over an hour making love. Earl got hard again and masturbated and came all over both of us.

We all got dressed, and I told Earl as we left, "I will call you in the next few days and let you know if we accept your offer."

Laura and I talked about his offer over the next couple of days. I was sold on the idea, but Laura, not so much. Earl gave us just short of thirty thousand dollars that we could keep or use for clothing. Laura kept telling me that lifestyle would lead to trouble, and we would be better off paying for our schooling to become nurses.

I decided to take Earl up on his offer, and Laura chose not to. I made her a promise to pay for schooling, and I did exactly that.

I called Earl and let him know our decisions. He set me up with some former escorts to help with my social graces. He also had them help me with my attire. All of this sounded so easy in the beginning, but I soon found out it was not. All the while, I went to nursing school online in case this became too much for me.

After a few months of my training, I met with Earl. He was delighted to see my transformation.

He told me, "You now look like a woman instead of a teenager. I would like you to come with me to New York. I have some business there, and it would be a great place for you to make some contacts."

I looked at him, trying to hold back in my delight at the thought of going to New York, and told him, "When do we go?"

He said, "Tomorrow morning, so go and get yourself packed for five days.”

New York was almost too much to take in. The buildings, the droves of people, the hustle and bustle of the city.

Earl took me to a five-star hotel. As we rode up in the elevator, he said, "I want you to dress in the most formal gown that you have. Tonight, we are going to a Prince's birthday party. He is a prince in the middle east, and you will be surrounded by nothing but A-list people. There will be movie stars, rock stars, and I am sure some Broadway stars.”

I gulped and asked him, “What is expected of me?”

He replied, “Since this is your first experience at this, I want you to stay close to me. Only answer questions if you must and be as vague as you can. Please learn from this. I know this is throwing you right into the fire. Most will leave you alone since you are with me. Just watch and learn."

MagdalenaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagdalenaTS

I went to my room which was another suite not as lush as the Vegas one but beautiful. I went through my clothes and picked out a black dress the showed my shape without me looking like a slut.

We went to the party in Earl's limousine. I was so nervous I was shaking. Earl looked over at me and said, "Relax, I am sure you will do fine."

As we walked in, we were introduced by the doorman to the Prince. He kissed my hand and told us welcome to the party.

We gave him our birthday wishes and began mingling with the crowd. As Earl said, the place was full of stars that I knew. I had never seen anything like this party. You could get anything you wanted. All you had to do is ask.

Earl was approached by many of his friends, and he introduced me as his part-time girlfriend and part-time traveling secretary.

I took to the party and people there like a duck to water. The party lasted to the wee hours of the morning. Earl got tired, and we left. The night was a huge success as far as I was concerned.

He told me on the way back, "You were made for this. I have never seen a first-timer do what you did tonight. You had them eating out of your hand. Well done, Cindy.”

We met the following day for a late breakfast. Earl did not look too good. I think he may have had one too many.

We ordered our breakfast, and Earl told me, "I have some news for you. Please listen to me carefully. The Prince was taken by you and would like to enjoy your company. Do you understand precisely what I mean, Cindy?

I replied, “Yes. When does he want to meet me? For how long does he want my company?”

Earl told me, "He wants you to fly to his country tonight, and I do not know for how long." Earl let out a sigh and continued. "Cindy, we have never talked about this, but you are going to a country unlike ours. I want you to be careful, and if you need my help, I am just a phone call away."

I listened to Earl and took note of his warning, and off I went to meet the Prince.

I was greeted at the airport by the Prince's bodyguards and asked to cover my face as that was the custom. We drove off in a limo-like I have never seen before. It was a huge Humvee that could seat at least twenty people. I was shown to my room and asked to be ready for dinner with the Prince at seven pm sharp. The dinner was excellent. I was surrounded by several women who catered to my every whim.

After dinner, the Prince told me, “I suppose you wonder why I asked you to my kingdom?”

I replied, "Yes, I do."

He said, "I am a man who gets what he wants. When I saw you, I knew I had to have you. Of course, this will come with great compensation. Let me show you to the master's quarters."

I looked at him, and I am sure he could tell how nervous I was. I then told him, “What kind of compensation?”

He looked at me and said, "Trust me, you will be most happy."

We went to his bedroom, where another woman greeted me. She said, "Welcome to the master's quarters. My name is Aisha. I am the Prince’s wife.”

I looked at the Prince and said, "Now wait a minute here, you never told me you were married."

He said, "You never asked. She is here to join us. I have always wanted to watch her with another woman, and Earl told me you are okay with that."

I thought what an asshole Earl was, telling people about me. The next thought I had was Aisha was gorgeous.

Aisha came to me and kissed me as she began removing my clothes. It was not long before I was naked, standing in front of both. She knelt in front of me and started licking my soaked pussy. She knew exactly the right spot, and I knew this could not have been her first time.

She laid me back in the bed as I opened my legs as wide as I could. I tilted my head in the direction of the Prince and was greeted by his raging hard-on just inches from my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled as I took his member into my mouth. I slowly sucked him as his wife lapped up my juices. I could taste his precum and knew he was close. He withdrew his cock from my mouth before he came.

He said, “I must feel your pussy surrounding my cock.” 

I got up and laid her soaked pussy on my face. Her taste was so sweet I could have done this for days.

I could see the Prince masturbating as he watched me pleasure his wife. She came many times before I felt his cock enter me. He slid his cock in and out of me slowly as he watched my tongue on his wife’s pussy.

All I could think of was I am going to get paid to do this.

He pulled his cock out of me and came in an explosion. His cum shooting to the top of my head.

We did this all night long. He watched as I ate his wife, and she ate me. He became hard again and laid us back in the bed, taking turns fucking us. He came so many times I lost count. Finally, exhaustion set in.

I went back to my room and enjoyed a long soak in the bathtub. I woke the next morning or afternoon, I should say. There was a note on the nightstand.

It read, 'My wife and I would like to thank you for the best experience we have ever had. There is a bell next to this note. Just ring it and tell the servant what you would like to eat. Take your time here today and look around the kingdom if you wish. There is an envelope on your luggage, and I think you will find the compensation to your approval. There is also a plane ticket back to New York anytime you want to leave here. Aisha and I are off to one of the other countries today. We have the most urgent matters to discuss with their leader.

'Thank you again. Hope to see you soon.'

I read it and felt so cheap. I then thought this is what I signed up for. I ran to see my money. It was more money than I ever thought.

I rang the bell and ordered some food. I packed my things up and could not wait to get back to New York then back home to Vegas.

I got off the plane in New York, and my phone blew up with messages and voice mails. It seems it did not take long for the Prince and his wife to send out information on my services.

I called Earl when I got back to Vegas and let him know what happened. He told me, let's meet for dinner so we can talk.

I met him for dinner the following night after getting some rest and adjusting to the time change.

He told me, "I am delighted you were well paid and had fun. I did tell you that you would be busy. I do not want to tell you what to do but would you please tell me who you will see. I can weed out the losers or troublemakers. I would like you to join me on my trip to the UK next week. I have need of you on my arm."

I replied, “I would love to go to the UK with you, and of course, I will tell you who I am going to see."

He said, "One more thing I need to tell you, please be careful with your money, I have an investment counselor I want you to go see. He will help manage your money and make sure it grows for you."

The following week came fast, and off we went to the UK. I met some possible clients and had the time of my life there. It was a wonderful country, and I love their accents.

My life was much like this for the next few years. I went from country to country, meeting clients having the best sex ever, and making a ton of money.

I rented a suite in Las Vegas and had one in New York and the UK. I leased a new Ferrari in Vegas and loved driving it. My clothes were always the best money could buy, and I even hired a secretary.

I traveled with Earl many times during those years, and he always brought up the investment counselor. I never seemed to have the time.

I saw Laura a few times, and she had become a nurse and was incredibly happy. She did not understand my lifestyle, and we grew apart.

 

*********************March 2020********************

I woke up one morning in March and was watching the news about This Covid thing. I thought this could not be real, even the President says it is not.

Later that day, I got a call from Earl. His voice was weak, and it was like he was gasping for air. He told me, "Cindy, I do not know if you have heard of this Covid. I have it, and I am in the hospital. Please do not bother to try and see me. They will not let you in here. I hope you have been wise with your money like I asked you to. I must go now. Please take care of yourself."

I told him, "I love you, Earl, and thank you for everything."

Those were the last words I spoke to him. He died later that night.

The next thing I knew is that travel anywhere was canceled. I thought I could get by on my Vegas contacts, but soon those were gone. They even closed the casinos.

I lost all my suites around the world as I had no money to pay for the rent. I lost my car and my suite in Vegas. I wished I had listened to Earl about investments.

I found a cheap studio dump to live in as my money was almost gone because of my stupidity. I thought about getting a regular job, but no one was hiring, and most were laying off people. My nursing school closed for in-person schooling, but I was able to do it online.

I went and did the only thing I knew how to do good. I started walking the streets of Las Vegas and giving blowjobs to anyone who had a few bucks. I fucked a few of the rich ones; that meant a hundred-dollar bill.

I kept thinking I used to get paid thousands of dollars. Now I am a prostitute. Each encounter also meant I was risking my life because of Covid, let alone STDs.

One night while street walking, a guy picked me up and offered me three hundred dollars if I would fuck him. This was the most I would have been paid since March.

I agreed, and we went to a fleabag motel.

He fucked me alright. Then he beat me senseless. I woke up from my beating nude with the hotel manager standing over me.

He told me, “I called the police and an ambulance for you.”

I asked him, “What time is it?”

He said, “It is eleven in the morning, and the reason I came to your room was it is checkout time."

I spent the next week in the hospital, and the only good news was I was fed hot meals.

I knew I had to do something else, but I kept on selling myself as I did not seem to have any choice.

I finally stuck my head in the wrong car and was arrested by an undercover cop.

I had gone from the top of the world to now the bottom. No contacts, no friends to speak of. The only thing I had was my schooling.

 

*************************** January 2021************************


Over the past several months, I scraped together enough to get by on. I have been working as a nurse in a Covid unit. I saw the worst of the worst this disease had to offer. I saw loved ones die without their family nearby. The suffering was unthinkable. I learned the world did not revolve around me. I loved the lifestyle I once had. Would I return to it? Never.

 

************** April 2021*********************

I now have had my vaccination and rekindled my friendship with Laura. We are sometimes friends with benefits when the mood strikes us. We work in the same hospital, and yes, we again go down to the strip and laugh at all the losers.

 

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments