Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sabrina, The Naughty Nanny

20
23 Comments 23
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

John Anderson lost his wife during the delivery of their daughter, Emily.  It had been a difficult time with the funeral and trying to adapt to being a father.  It was not easy taking care of an infant and having a full-time job.  John hired a nanny named Sabrina.  She did not live with them, but on occasions, she would spend the night if he got home late.  John was becoming suspicious of her because his neighbors told him she had several people visiting when he was not there.

He did not mind if she had an occasional friend, but the neighbors said it was more than one person visiting each day.  He did have his house wired for security just to make sure she was not doing anything illegal.  She was to care for his daughter and cook and clean.

He never told her that the house was wired and when he came home from work, he would review her day on the tapes.  He was shocked by what he saw her do.  After she would care for his daughter, she would undress and lie naked on his bed.  She would masturbate and stick long vibrators up inside of her.  John could not believe what he was seeing but was interested and kept watching.

Sabrina was a young woman about twenty.  She had brown hair which was long and straight.  She mostly wore it up.  She was Puerto Rican and had nice coloring.  She wore a lot of makeup and had a wonderful body.

Her breasts were bouncy and quite round.  She had a small waist and wore tight jeans which accentuated her round ass.  She liked wearing tight-fitting clothes and enjoyed prancing around his house.

On this day, she was naked and spread out on his bed.  She was on the telephone and rubbing her pussy with her fingers.  She was squealing with delight and talking very sexy to whoever was on the phone.

She later took a long vibrator and shoved it up her tight twat.  She was moaning and talking on the phone and saying very dirty things while she masturbated.

She was rolling around screaming on the bed.  She had a very loud orgasm and came on the comforter.  She hung up the phone and worked hard to get the stain out of the comforter.  She did not take it off the bed and send it out to get cleaned which infuriated him.

She was dancing and shaking her ass and having a glorious time.  Emily started to scream, and she got dressed and tended to her.  John could not believe her behavior while she was babysitting.

Later in the tape, after she fed and changed his daughter and played with her for a bit, she put her down for another nap and she had a male visitor.  What she did next was quite shocking to Mr. Anderson.  She pulled the guy's pants down and got on her knees.

She pulled on his cock and opened her mouth.  She looked into his eyes while he played in her hair.  She took as much of his cock into her mouth.  She was blowing the guy in his living room.  She seemed to really like his cock and began slapping it across her face.  He called her vile names which made her suck longer and harder.

He told her to take her clothes off and he sat down on the chair.  Sabrina stripped and eased herself down onto his cock.  She moaned while getting comfortable on his cock.  Once she was in position, she rocked and arched her back and fucked the guy.  He was pulling on her breasts which made her squeal with delight.  He slapped at her ass which made her talk dirty to him.

He massaged her butt while she fucked him on the chair.  He was pulling on her nipples which seemed to drive her crazy.  She began moaning and speaking in Spanish.  He slapped her several times which made her moan more.

John was disgusted with her behavior.  He could not believe how sexually she was behaving when she was supposed to be making sure his daughter was okay.  He continued watching and a few hours later she had some female visitors.  They all went back to the master bedroom and they stripped her and themselves.

She lay with her legs spread while the two Puerto Rican women licked her pussy until she screamed.  One of the women sat down and Sabrina licked her pussy while the other one licked Sabrina’s pussy.  Her legs were shaking, and all the women screamed having orgasms.

Emily started to cry, and Sabrina grabbed a robe and went to feed Sabrina.  She gave her a bottle and changed her diaper and put her back to rest.  The other two women waited for Sabrina and they went back to pussy licking.

John was disgusted but hard, of course.  How could he not be hard with watching this type of behavior?  While he watched the babysitter get her pussy licked and all her moaning and groaning, John came in his hand.  He was not getting much pussy these days.

He was going to say something to her and see what she would say.  He was not sure if he would keep her.  She would have to promise to be more wholesome than a filthy whore.

~~

When John came home, Sabrina was in the kitchen making his dinner.  She was dancing and singing when he came in.

“Mr. Anderson!  How was your day?  Come in!  I made your favorite.  Steak with baked potato and mushrooms and onions.  I poured a glass of wine.”

“I hope you made some for yourself.  Please have dinner with me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.  I want you to.  You can tell me how Emily is doing?”

Sabrina wondered what was wrong.  Mr. Anderson never asked her to have dinner with him.  She hoped she was not going to be losing her job.  She put the food on dishes and poured herself some wine and lit some candles and they sat down to eat.

“The food is delicious.  You outdid yourself.  So, tell me how is Emily doing?  How many bottles did she have and how many diapers did you change?”

“She was so good she had about four bottles and about four diaper changes.  She did sleep a lot, but I played with her and took pictures for you.  She is a wonderful baby.  She is no trouble at all.”

“My neighbors tell me you have a lot of visitors.  Who is coming to my house?”

“Sometimes I invite some neighbors to have lunch and we trade coupons.  It is nothing to worry about.  It’s harmless fun.”

“Really?  You do know that I have security in the house.”

Sabrina’s face suddenly turned red.  She became nervous and started to shake.

“I know you have been masturbating, fucking several men, and having lesbian sex with women.  Are you a prostitute?  Sabrina, you had excellent references.  I am shocked by your behavior.”

Sabrina did not know what to say.  She was caught red-handed.  She began to cry uncontrollably.

“I am so sorry.  I just am alone here so much, and I get bored.  Emily sleeps most of the day.  You can be certain when she cries, I tend to her needs.  I am a wonderful caregiver.  Please do not fire me.  I know I fucked up.  Please Mr. Anderson do not fire me.  I have an idea.”

Mr. Anderson was mad, and he was having fun making her sweat.  He was a man and to say he was not turned on by his slutty nanny would be a lie.  Even as they were talking his underwear was becoming tight.  He had not had sex in a long time.  Sabrina was a looker, and her body was amazing. 

He would let her feel like her job was in jeopardy to see how far she would go.  He would just play the part and see how her mind worked exactly.  Sabrina was sobbing and Mr. Anderson stood up and patted her on her shoulders.

“What’s the idea you have?  Pull yourself together.  You had to know that your behavior would get you in trouble.  My neighbors watch my house.  You have been quite busy each day while you sit with my daughter.”

Sabrina stopped crying and thought of a way to make it right.  She looked at Mr. Anderson in a very seductive way and told him her idea.

“I think you need to punish me.”

“Punish you?  You are not my child!  You work for me and punishing you would be out of the question.”

“I definitely need to be punished.  I think you should spank me!”

“Like I said, you are my employee.  I think if I fire you that would make my point made.”

“Mr. Anderson!  I need this job.  Please!  I deserve to be spanked.  I’ll pull down my pants and I will lie across your knees.”

“That would be absurd.  Knowing you, you would probably enjoy it!”

“I wouldn’t enjoy it.  I would expect you to hit me firmly.”

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

Mr. Anderson drank his wine and liked the idea of giving his nanny a spanking.  He would make sure it was many spankings.  She deserved at least twenty.

“I have to go check my daughter.  Clean the dishes and meet me in my bedroom.”

“Certainly.  You may hit me hard.  I deserve it.”

Mr. Anderson went up to check his daughter.  She was sleeping peacefully.  He walked back to his room and Sabrina stood there in her bra and her thong.  He was wondering why she took off her shirt.  He just stood there looking at her body.

Mr. Anderson sat on his bed.  Sabrina lay across his lap.  Her buttocks were round and firm.  He swatted her on each cheek.

“I promise to be a better nanny.”

Mr. Anderson swatted her several times.  It was exciting to him to enforce the punishment.  He made sure each spank stung.  As he was swatting her buttocks, she began talking very dirty to him.

“I am a very naughty girl.  Spank me hard!”

“Like that?”

“Harder!  Mr. Anderson, you need to teach me a lesson.”

He swatted her buttocks harder.  He knew it was hard because her buttocks were turning red. 

“I am a naughty girl.  Keep spanking me.  You must punish me.”

He swatted her buttocks many more times.  She seemed to be getting off on it.  Her pussy was dripping while he spanked her.

“I think I understand now.  My butt is so sore.  Could you rub some cream on it now?”

“Sure.”

Sabrina stood up and took her bra and thong off while Mr. Anderson went to get the cream.  She was now naked and waiting for him.

“Sabrina!  What are you doing?”

“Why don’t you take off your pant?.  I know you're hard.  I could feel your boner through your pants.  I am quite good at sucking cock.  I will give you the best blow job you have ever had.”

“Okay.  That sounds great.”

Mr. Anderson was not going to pass on his slutty nanny giving him head.  He had not had much sex since the death of his wife.  He took off his clothes and sat on the bed.

Sabrina knelt in front of him and wrapped her hand around his stiff cock.  She stroked him and opened her mouth and went to town on his cock.  Mr. Anderson moaned and watched the nanny attack his cock.  It felt incredible in her mouth.

She rubbed and massaged his balls while taking his cock deeper and deeper down his throat. 

“Geeze!  You are so damn good at this, girl!”

“If you stand up, I can do so much more.”

“Okay.”

Sabrina stopped sucking and Mr. Anderson stood up.  Sabrina knelt in front of him again and opened her mouth wide.  She held his hips with one hand, but she played with his butt with the other. 

She was looking up at him while adoring his cock.  He tried so hard not to blow a load.  He was enjoying the pleasure she was giving him.  With that, Sabrina inched her finger into his butt.  She massaged his prostate and went down deeper on his cock.  She was swallowing it and rubbing his prostate.

“Fuck!  I’m going to cum!”

Sabrina took his cock out of her throat and began slapping her face with his dick until he came.  His spunk was over her face and nose.  She pushed his cum into her throat.

“It tastes so good.  Did that feel good?”

“It did.  Wow!  You are incredibly talented.”

“I bet you want to fuck my pussy.  I will suck you off till your hard.  I know you want my pussy.  My pussy needs your big dick.  Come on Mr. Anderson!  Get hard so you can fuck my little pussy.  My pussy needs your cock.”

Mr. Anderson was extremely excited by his nanny who was acting like a vixen.  She licked the cum from his cock and went to town again on his cock.  She pushed his balls into her mouth and sucked them both.

It did not take too long, and Mr. Anderson was hard.  He was now on the bed and Sabrina climbed on top of him.  She pushed his big cock into her tiny hole.  She was young but a complete whore.

His cock slid right into her hole.  She rocked back and forth while he sat up and played with her nice tits.  He pushed them together and kissed her nipples.  She was riding him like a champ.

“You like my pussy?  You like my cunt?”

“I sure do honey!”

“Push your finger into my ass!  Do it!”

Mr. Anderson pushed his finger into the nanny’s butt.  She moved her hips while her pussy slapped down on his big cock.  She was pulling her nipples and moaning.

“Your cock feels so good.  I’m going to climb off and I want you to fuck my butt.”

Sabrina climbed off and she went on all fours.  Mr. Anderson pulled her close to the edge of the bed.  He spat on her buttocks and tongued at her butt.  He wetted her butthole and slid his cock into her.

“That’s it!  Fuck my dirty hole.  I was so bad today.  Masturbating my pussy and fucking my twat with a vibrator.  I sucked a cock and fucked a cock and lesbians ate my pussy. Fuck me harder.  Slap my butt!”

“You are a dirty girl!  Do you like my big cock inside of your butt?”

“I am so wet for you.  Pull out and jam your cock inside of my pussy!”

“Oh, you are a dirty girl.”

Mr. Anderson pulled out of her butt and slammed her pussy hard.  Her cunt was so wet which was exciting to him.

“You are so wet.  I am going to cum!  Are you on the pill!”

“Yes.  Give me all the cum, daddy.”

“Daddy!  That is hot.  Fuck!”

Mr. Anderson blew his load inside of her pussy.  It was so much cum.  When he pulled out it bubbled out of her cunt.  He was exhausted and fell on the bed.

“You are a great lay.  Do I still have a job?”

“You have a job.  You will need to be a good girl from now on.  No lesbians or strange men coming to the house.  You will watch my daughter correctly.  I will give you all the sex you want when I come home.”

“Will I get a raise?”

“Will see.  Get over here!”

Sabrina went to the bed and lay next to Mr. Anderson.  They kissed passionately.  Sabrina was a firecracker and went back to sucking his cock.  She sucked his cock for a long while.  She really was good at it. 

He never met a woman who liked sex so much.  He thought about the sex they had and all the other sex she had in the day.

“May I ask a question?”

“Sure.”

“Are you a prostitute?”

“No.  I just like sex and belong to a group of friends who like sex too.  Didn’t you ever hear of friends with benefits?”

“Yea.  You seem to have an enormous appetite.”

“I just like it.  Is that a problem?”

“Only when you are watching my daughter.  There will be no more of that.”

“I understand.  Why don’t you lick my pussy!  My pussy needs a big tongue in her.  Hear her purring?”

“Spread your legs!  I am a bit hungry.”

Sabrina lay on the bed and spread her legs wide.  Mr. Anderson was enjoying her sexual appetite.  Her pussy dripped when he gave it attention.  She would mew as he licked.  He licked and sucked her pussy lips.  He found her swollen clit and lightly teased it.

“Put your fingers inside of me.  Make me cum!”

Mr. Anderson pushed his fingers into the spitfire.  He fucked her roughly with his fingers.  She pulled on her nipples and moaned in pleasure. 

“Fuck my pussy.  Put your dick inside of me.  Fuck me!”

“Baby you are too much.  I will make you cum with my tongue.”

“Fucking hell.  Right there.  Shit!”

Her pussy juices exploded on him.  He continued to pleasure her with his fingers and tongue.  He played with his cock and when he was hard, he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into her wet cunt.

“You like my dick!  You little slut!  You like getting fucked all day!”

“Yes.  Fuck me harder.  I love your dick.”

He pushed his cock harder into the young slut.  Her tits were shaking while he fucked her again.  With that Emily started to cry.  He pulled out of her and put on his boxers.  He never would let her cry long.

He ran downstairs to get a bottle.  Emily needed to be changed and fed.  He spent time with her and gave her kisses on her cheeks.  She drifted off back to sleep.

When Mr. Anderson went back to his room, Sabrina lay naked with her fingers in her pussy.

“My pussy needs your cock.”

“Sweetie.  I need to rest.  You are going to kill me with that hot twat.”

“I guess you like it then.  My friends like it too.”

“No friends when I am paying you.”

“I understand.  Should I stay the night?”

“Absolutely.”

Mr. Anderson and Sabrina fell fast asleep.  Sabrina was glad she was not in trouble anymore.  She would still have sex with friends but would have sex outside.  She would just bring the monitor to the pool area.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments