Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elreda

"Adventures of a Building Surveyor"

18
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"thanks to Cydia"

Looking at the SATNAV it was about twenty minutes to the next visit, the job was to look at a claim regarding the installation of cavity wall insulation, these involve a visit depending on the house of anything from half an hour to two hours taking photographs with a thermal camera. Part of this involves drilling holes in the walls on each elevation to find out the width of the cavity and take pictures in the cavity using a borescope, then walking around the house looking in every room, taking pictures, moisture readings and more pictures before writing a report for the claims department of whoever appointed me.

The day had been long as already I had already carried out nine visits and this was the last, and I was looking forward to getting to the hotel and shower, food and sleep before starting all over again in the morning.

As always I pulled up a short distance away, this gives me a chance to make sure all the kit is working, thankfully spare batteries are always carried. If I am lucky I can see the house in question and can usually make a judgement call on how long the visit will take.

The building was a mid-terrace Victorian brick-built dwelling, straight off I knew what to expect, internal mould on the walls and ceiling of the rooms and the cavity would not be the minimum width for pumped insulation. I get out of the car and walk to the house and look at it from across the street I take pictures, thankfully the thermal camera takes both thermal and normal.

Knocking on the door I wonder who will answer if anyone, that’s not an uncommon occurrence despite arranging before arriving.

The door was answered and a lady in her forties said her name was Elreda, I introduced myself and explained what the procedures were; this included drilling holes in her house walls. I always make sure they are happy with that before continuing. The next part is to ask a few questions about where the mould is, when did they notice it and a general chat to relax them.

I start by asking her to show me around the house, room by room. I take the sizes of each room, moisture readings of the wall where the mould is and plenty of photographs, as she talks about the issues I am writing all notes in my book to refer to later when writing the report.

As always, I ask about pictures I can see on the walls to keep her relaxed and learn that her husband is a way lot and will not be back till the next weekend.

I explain to Elreda that I had finished my visit and that I would write up my report and send it to the claim company, and they make the decision on any financial payout is their decision.

At this point, I start to look at her, my height and wearing a white t-shirt top with straps and tight-fitting jeans, she has noticed that the mastic gun I use to seal the holes I have drilled has spilled on my hands and asks if I need to clean up, which I accept. Washing my hands in the sink I can see her watching me and maybe my arse so I take longer to wash up; the thought of the hotel has gone away.

Looking around I can't see a towel to dry my hands and turn to ask where one is. As I was looking around she had taken off her top and handed me it to dry my hands. She was standing there in a lacy bra and jeans looking directly at me daring me to do anything. I dried my hands and moved forward to embrace her we started kissing and her mouth opened so our tongues played with each other for a while.

I felt her hand rubbing my crouch and I was definitely getting hard, I moved her bra straps down her arms and lifted out her breasts. There is something sexy about a woman's breasts out and straps down her arms. Lowering my head, I started to suck her nipple and use my hand on her other. The soft moans meant, I hoped, that I was getting it right.

As I continued to suck one breast after another my hand went down to her crotch and started feeling her pussy through the jeans. I couldn’t feel any response, most likely the thickness of the material. I decided to change tactics; I moved my hand to her zip and pulled it down as I moved from her breast to kissing her mouth and we played with each other tongues

NatyHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatyHilton

I moved my hand to undo the jeans button so I could slide my hand between her knickers and her body, feeling a lacy pair of knickers, still kissing my hand started to play with her pussy lips at which point she said to stop in a commanding voice. Thinking I have done something wrong I stop and look at her. Smiling, she gets get up and says follow me. We go down the corridor and she pushes her jeans down to show a thong as we continue to a room.

We end up in her bedroom and she takes off her bra and turns to me and I have a good look at her breasts and move forward to feel them. As I bend down to suck a nipple, she pushes me away laughing. She stands there and takes her jeans off looking at me. Turning around she bends over to show a perfect arse.

I move forward to try and feel but she says not yet, she comes to me and starts undressing me, shirt first, and then she kisses my nipples as a hand in on my crotch gently stroking it. I quickly strip off as she watches. She kneels in front of me, rubbing my cock to get it hard and starts licking my cock taking in the pre cum. Slowly, she takes my cock in her mouth deeper and deeper stopping occasionally to run her mouth around the top of my cock.

As she sucks and licks I can feel myself cumming and say so but she smiles and works harder until I come in her mouth. She swallows, saying I may not be able to fuck you for a while. Smiling, she stands up and pushes her thong down to reveal a shaved pussy.

She takes my hands and backs to the bed and sits on the edge spreading her legs so I can see her pussy waiting for me. Kneeling down, I slowly kiss up her inner thigh and take in the smell of her pussy, I slowly lick the pussy lips feeling them swell as I keep licking and push my tongue into her as far as I can go. As I continue to do this, she moans and her body moves I move my tongue up to her clit and slowly roll my tongue around it and the moaning gets louder.

She suddenly yells, jerks, and her cum comes, covering my face. I keep licking and fingering her and she keeps moaning, after a further three times making her cum, I get up and push her onto the bed but before I have a chance to enter her she pushes me on my back and straddles me, at first slowly pushing her cock in her pussy before slowly at first riding me but getting faster shouting fuck fuck fuck over and over again.

I realise this is not for my pleasure but hers and I start feeling her nipples she screams again and falls on me as she cums.

My cock is still hard and in her. I slowly start to thrust up and she realises I am there. She gets off lies beside me and spreads her legs and tells me to fuck her. I lift her legs so they are on my chest and enter her. I know this is a way I can keep harder for longer; I push my cock into the wonderfully slippery pussy and start thrusting slowly. Elreda starts moaning saying it was good and her body starts reacting again. She grabs the sheets with her hands trying to control her feelings.

I let her legs go and support my body with my hands on either side of her slowly pushing my cock in and out, occasionally grinding her clit with my pelvis; she cum silently this time. I know I can't hold out much more and start speeding up and I can feel my sperm about to explode. I ask her where she wants it. “In me," she says.

I feel it cumming and hold my cock in place as it spurts in her. I feel it stop and wait till my cock slips out of her. I climb off and lie beside her. She smiles and gets up saying, "I need cleaning," which she proceeds to do with her mouth and tongue. After I am clean, she smiles and says she is going for a shower and to let myself out.

Published 
Written by Nomad123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments