Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andy Has Dinner With Carole And Her Friend Jane

"Andy goes around to his girlfriend's house for dinner. There he meets what he considers to be sex on legs. Will he be tempted to maybe have a bit on the side?"

11
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow on to Andy Has Dinner With His Neighbour. There are some references made to that, but I have tried to explain each one."

Andy and Carole had been getting on well, both in and out of bed. Carole had given him an order to behave himself with regard to other women. He was not used to taking orders, but rather giving them. In his military mind, however, you disobeyed an order at your peril.

Carole came around to Andy's house one night. "Andy, darling. I am having my friend around tomorrow night for a few drinks and dinner. Wouldn't you like to join us?"

"Yes, sure. I would love to," he replied.

"Do you remember, about six months ago I gave you an order?"

"Well, you did say something about behaving myself," he replied with a smile.

"That is correct, and as far as I know, you have been. I have my spies out, you know. You would not disobey an order now, would you?" she said with a smile. "I have to keep an eye on my guy. I don't trust you yet, not with any women. Especially those in uniform," she said wagging her finger.

"I am having Jane, that's my friend, round. She is a bit miserable at the moment. She has just split from her boyfriend. I think I know why and she only has herself to blame. She is a horny bitch and had too many friends with benefits. She couldn't just be happy with one guy. I thought he was a very nice guy. Maybe he was no good in bed, I do not know. Maybe it was like fucking a bedpost, who knows."

"You are in the wrong job," answered Andy. "You should be in the army. You are very good at giving orders and automatically expecting them to be obeyed. Anyway, I was not one of her friends with benefits, I can assure you."

"Good, I am glad to hear that and I believe you as well," she added. "So you are coming then?" she asked smiling.

"Yes, of course, I am coming, my love. I certainly would not miss a lovely dinner cooked by you. Also, I get to spend an entire evening with you."

Andy went around to Carole's house the next day. He saw she was in the kitchen, looking like her lovely desirable self.

"Hello, darling," she said, and give him a passionate kiss.

"Jane has just phoned and said she will be about half an hour late. If I know her, she is busy with one of her so-called friends. I did say she is a horny bitch. I hope you remember what I once said to you? That being that I can be a very bitchy little lady when my guy is messed around with."

"Yes, I remember you saying that. I also remember you saying about going out for a hamburger when you have steak at home. One day you will get into your pretty little head, that I don't want a hamburger. I am a very happy man with my lovely steak," he replied.  "Anyway, you say that Jane is going to be about half an hour late. So does that mean we have time for a quicky?" he added hopefully.

"Andrew Miller, do you only think of sex? The answer is yes, we have time, but no, we can't because I could not possibly leave the kitchen at the moment. So, no, we are not going to fuck here and now. This is neither the time nor the place."

"Oh, come on, "he replied. "You said that we do have the time and I see nothing wrong with the place. You just bend your lovely body over the work surface, drop your knickers and enjoy."

"Listen, Andrew. I said no. What part of no don't you understand?"

Andy stepped away and pulled a sulky face.

"You can stop behaving like a little brat who can't get his own way, as well," she said firmly. "You will behave properly  tonight, not like a brat, or I will be a very cross Carole, and you would not want that, would you?"

Fifteen minutes later Jane arrived.

"The 'friend' she had was obviously not very good, she is fifteen minutes early," remarked Carole.

Carole gasped as Jane got out of her car and started to come to the house.

"Look at her. It is a cold evening and she has a thin blouse on, undone to goodness knows where. As for that mini skirt, well, I don't think I have seen a shorter one. The make-up is way overdone as well. She looks like a tart hoping to pick up some guy for a good fuck. It is a pity I told her you were joining us.

Andy was thinking to himself, 'yes, I know, talk about sex on legs. She could pick me up in a bar any day. I have promised Carole that I will be the perfect gentleman, though.'

"Hello, Jane. This is Andy. Aren't you cold dressed like that? I mean it is a cold evening."

"Hello, Carole and Andy. It is good to finally meet you, Andy. We have heard so much about you at work. No, Carole, I am not cold at all."

'Probably used to dressing like a tart, no doubt,' thought Carole.

"Carole tells me you are in the army, Andy. I would love a boyfriend in the army. Have you got any single men there?" she asked.

'I am sure you don't think of the single bit much. A fuck's a fuck to you.' thought Carole.

"Well, yes we have single men. I don't know if they have girlfriends or not, though. I don't ask about private lives," he replied.

"What are we having tonight, Carole?" Jane asked.

"Spaghetti Bolognaise," Carole replied.

"It smells so good, nothing like I have ever had before," said Andy.

"Jane, you will have to excuse Andy's cooking. If it does not come as a ready meal that he can put in the microwave, then Andy does not have it. He is like so many men around the house, utterly useless. His culinary expertise is limited to ready meals."

They sat down to dinner. Andy remarked how good it tasted, like nothing he had tasted before and far better than the ready meal. All the time, throughout the meal, Jane was smiling and fluttering her eyelashes at Andy, as though trying to give him the come on, and a 'please come and taste me.'

After dinner, they all went through to the lounge to have coffee and relax. Carole went to make the coffee, while Andy and Jane talked. They did not know, but Carole could hear everything that was said.

"Andy, tell me are you happy with Carole? Don't you find her a bit boring and bossy? Wouldn't you like a real woman?" asked Jane, as she opened her legs very wide.

"Yes, I am very happy with Carole, a more caring, loving and kind woman would be hard to find. To really put the cherry on the cake, she is beautiful as well. As for being a real woman, believe me, she is."

"That is not what we hear at work. We hear that you are a lovely man, who knows nothing about cooking and gardening and has to be told not to try and chat up other women."

"Well, the cooking and gardening bit is true. As for chatting up other women, that is just Carole being overprotective about, as she likes to put it, her guy. To be honest, I am not interested in any other women as I have the lovely desirable Carole. I am very happy indeed."

At that moment Carole came back with the tray of coffee and some cake.

"Have you two talked nicely or were you both sitting with a mouth full of teeth?" Carole asked smiling.

"We found plenty to talk about, so no, we have not been, as you put it, sitting here with a mouth full of teeth," replied Andy smiling.

Soon after the coffee, Jane said she had to leave.

"I must go now Carole, but I have had a wonderful time. You are very lucky to have a guy like Andy. Andy, please don't forget about what I said or rather asked, that being if you have any single men at your place?"

"I will not, I promise you," he replied.

They went back inside and Carole spoke to Andy.

"So I am boring, bossy and you are henpecked. Add to that I am not a real woman. What do you have to say about that, Andrew Miller?"

Andy knew that when Carole used his full name she was not happy about something or that he was in trouble.

"I did not say that," he replied.

"No, but that tart did. I could hear everything that was said when I was in the kitchen making coffee."

"So you would have heard my answer as well then?" he asked.

"Yes, I did. Did you really mean all you said, or are you not just after a cheap hamburger? To be honest, Jane is a very cheap hamburger as well."

"Something you won't have heard was Jane opening her legs very wide, as if to say 'come and fuck me, I am waiting.' As you said her skirt was very short, so it didn't leave much to my imagination. Just to answer your question, yes, I meant everything I said."

"The tart," said Carole. "Well, I did say that I can be a very bitchy little lady when my guy is messed around with. Just wait until I get my claws into that little bitch, she will be sorry. You showed me tonight, Andy, that you really want to be with me. Also, I had no reason at all to become a cross Carole. Added to that, I see you don't want a bit on the side. In other words, to have steak at home as well as go out for a hamburger. Now I am going to be the bossy Carole that apparently I am. Private James is giving Sergeant Miller an order. You will spend the night here or do I have to get my handcuffs and whip out?

Andy laughed. "That is a new one as well. A Private giving a Sergeant an order. As for a set of handcuffs and whip, well you have not got anything like that."

"Haven't I? Carole asked. "Wait here a minute."

She went off and came back dangling a set of fluffy handcuffs.

"Okay, you have," said a shocked Andy.

"Yes, I have and more things as well," she replied. "Now, when I said you will behave tonight, I was referring to all night and not just when the tart was here. I think that my handcuffs are going to come in useful," she said as she snapped them on Andy. "Right, that will help. Now come with me, Andrew Miller."

They arrived at the bathroom and Andy was told to enter.

SeductiveKelsieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveKelsieTS

"Right, I will remove the handcuffs, so you can get fully undressed. I will go and do something in the meantime."

When Carole arrived back she was greeted by Andy standing in his jocks.

"I said to get fully undressed, didn't I? That includes your underwear or don't you know the meaning of the word 'fully?' Do I have to get my little whip, out to teach you?" she asked.

Andy thought he was going to have a bit of fun as well.

"No, WPC James, you don't have to get your whip out," replied Andy as he quickly removed his jocks.

"That is better," Carole said. "Right, now you are ready for a shower. I will be joining you because, as you well know, I only have enough hot water for one shower."

They got in and Andy wondered what Carole was up to when she went down on her knees.

"You really behaved yourself tonight and were not a sulky brat. Also, you turned down sex when it was openly offered to you. Most men would have been only too happy to accept the offer. I am going to show you how I reward good boys," said Carole as she took Andy's cock deep in her mouth.

"That feels so good. You give a great blowjob," gasped Andy as all his cum shot into Carole's mouth.

"I am glad you like my blowjobs. Maybe I will give you another one day," she replied.

They climbed out of the shower and got dry.

"You go and pour us a drink while I get dressed. I am sure you know it takes women longer," she added with a smile.

Andy went through and made them both something to drink and sat down waiting for Carole. Then when she arrived Andy gasped. She had on a very sexy small nightdress and negligee.

"You look so sexy in that. Where did you get that?" he asked. "You look so sexy and even more desirable than normal."

"Well, thank you, Andy. As for where did I get it, well the same place as the handcuffs, which you didn't believe I had. I am just going to add that my wardrobe is off-limits to you as of this moment, or do I have to get my cane out? Which, of course, you don't believe I have. Do you want a cross Carole? Your bum might be sore if you disobey me."

'I haven't got a cane, but the threat will keep him in line,' she thought.

"No, you don't have to get your cane out. I don't want a cross Carole," replied Andy, very quickly. "I don't want a sore bum, with red lines on.

"I am confused about a few things though, I hope you can explain them. Right, first, why do you so often treat me like a little boy and tell me to behave? Also, when we were in the shower you told me I had behaved myself tonight and you were going to reward me. Earlier on you had said that when you told me to behave you were referring to all night, and not just while Jane was here? Can you see why I am confused?"

"Right, I see," replied Carole. "One of the few things my mother did teach me was that men never really grow up. They have to be told what to do and know where the line is drawn, with respect to behaving themself. Men are known for having wandering hands, eyes and cocks. To have a mistress is just not allowed, for example. When I said about you behaving yourself and I meant all night, it was just because you didn't believe me, when I said about the handcuffs.

"When you turned sex down with that tart, it was like music to my ears. You see, you did really behave yourself, plus added to that, you did not act like a sulky brat. I hope you understand now. I see our drinks are finished. I think it's about now that you take your little dog for a walk, isn't it?"

"I don't have a dog and you know that," Andy replied.

"No, you don't, but this little doggy wants to go for a sex walk, but I must fetch something first. You wait here a minute."

When Carole returned she had a dog collar and lead.

"I am not even going to ask where you got those, because I have a very good idea," said Andy smiling. "You have a Pandora's box in your wardrobe, it seems," he added. "You keep on surprising me."

"Well, we have to keep men on their toes, you know," she replied wagging her finger and smiling. "Now, you are going to put the collar and lead on me, but not too tight. I don't want to be choked. Then I will get down on the floor on all fours and you can fuck me hard from behind. Of course, if your little doggy doesn't want to do as she is told, well she may get a little spanking."

Andy put the black studded collar on Carole and clipped on the lead.

"Walkies," he called and Carole obediently got on the floor on all fours. "I am glad you took your sexy negligee off, but the nighty top and panties, well, I think they are going to have to come off as well," he added.

All were removed, and Andy came up hard from behind.

"That feels so good when you enter me hard like that," Carole exclaimed.

As Andy was thrusting in and out of Carole, he gave a spank and she gasped.

"That was for not going where I said and there is more where that came from if you don't do as I say," said Andy in his strictest Sergeant's voice. He knew how much Carole liked to be spanked during sex.

Andy kept thrusting hard in and out. Carole had, by now, orgasmed at least twice. He had also left a nice handprint on her other bum cheek. In between gasps of pleasure, Carole had asked Andy to make sure that he did leave a good handprint. As he came all inside her, she gave a big gasp of pleasure.

"Oh Andy, that was the best walk I have ever had," Carole said, as she turned to Andy and gave him a big smile. "I certainly would not say no to a repeat of it, babe," she added.

"To think we lived next door to each other for a while, and were just polite friendly neighbours. However, unbeknown to the other we both wanted a good fuck. Then six months ago, you asked me around for Sunday lunch. The rest, as the saying goes, is history," said Andy happily.

"Yes, that is very true," replied Carole. "That Sunday lunch was the best one I ever had," she added. "Let's go to bed now though. I am getting tired. Also, I said I wouldn't say no to a repeat performance of earlier on," Carole said with a smile.

As they curled up in bed together Carole started speaking.

"You know I like being a cowgirl, well I want to be one now," she remarked as she quickly climbed on Andy's cock and twirled her little panties around her head. "Fuck me, Andy. Give me a repeat of earlier on or even better, if that is possible.

"Of course, Miss James. Only with pleasure," replied Andy smiling. "I will ask you to remove your little pyjama top, though. Then I can feel your lovely boobs as we fuck."

"So you can hold my boobs as we fuck, I love that. It really makes my nipples so hard."

Carole's nipples began to stand up straight as Andy twirled and felt them. He then shot all of his cum right at the top of her wet and warm pussy.

"Oh, Andy, that was so good," Carole exclaimed. "Just as good as before. You really do know how to show a girl a good time, don't you? To add to that, you said earlier you aren't interested in taking any other woman to bed."

"Yes, I said that and I meant it. This man has not got wandering eyes, hands and cock," he replied with a smile. "I am not like your mother taught you. I suppose there is an exception to every rule," he added with a smile.

As they lay side by side Carole said something which surprised and shocked him a bit.

"I can't wait to tell my mother about tonight, she will be delighted and surprised."

Andy shot bolt upright in the bed. "You mean you are going to tell your mother that you gave your boyfriend a blowjob in the shower, had sex with him doggy style in the lounge and then sex again in bed riding him like a cowgirl?" he asked shocked.

"NEVER, Andrew Miller. I would never tell my mother that. I would be given a long lecture on morals to start with. Then told that only loose women with no decent upbringing would do anything like that. As far as she knows I am a twenty-seven-year-old virgin. Sex is only for married people. The important word is being married. I doubt that she knows what a blowjob, sex doggy style and cowgirl style are anyway. If she knew you stayed here the night, she would be horrified. All she knows is that you came for Sunday lunch six months ago, you are my boyfriend and you are in the army. She would like to meet this nice young man."

"I am unlikely to ever meet your mother. So I think I am safe," he laughed.

"Don't you be so sure of that," Carole replied. "I am going there to visit at the end of the month. So guess what? This nice young man is coming with me. If you try and make feeble excuses not to come, well, I can see my cane getting closer to the wardrobe door."

"Oh well, it is only for a few hours," Andy said with a sigh of relief.

"No, Andy, it is not. My parents live about four hours away. So I stay the weekend," Carole replied.

"So, I have to put up with the wicked witch for a whole weekend?"

"Yes, you do, also there will be no sex. We are not married, so will have separate rooms."

"This is like going back to the dark ages," Andy replied horrified.

"You have no choice but to come, Andrew. Bossy Carole has spoken."

"So, I have that to look forward to. I think I would rather spend a weekend working at the barracks being interrogated."

"What did I say about feeble excuses? They will not work. My cane will come out. Think of that over your bum. While you are enjoying the weekend."

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments