Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uniform - Part 2

"The next installment of a couple's military role-playing exploration"

1
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
9.0k words 9.0k words

“Huh?” Luke replied, a little dumbfounded.

Naomi giggled slightly, not quite fully embracing her role yet. “Like what you see, Dear?”

“Uh, yeah!” Luke replied enthusiastically.

“You look a bit shell-shocked.”

“Well, yeah, I am…but…wow, you’re hot.”

“Do I have everything on right?”

“Looks pretty much awesome to me!” Luke replied.

“Thank you. Now...” she paused, her expression turning more serious but with her eyes still twinkling, “get hard.”

“Wha- what?”

“Luke. I am telling you what to do, and we’re just getting started. First step is to make yourself hard. I’ll wait.”

Luke stammered out something unintelligible. Naomi responded by arching her eyebrows and tilting her head down slightly, beckoning at his recently depleted jewels.

Finally, he managed to say, “You…want me to masturbate?”

Naomi repeated her gesture, indicating yes. She uncrossed her legs and placed each of her palms on the trunk immediately adjacent to her hips. “Maybe you should do that thing you were doing a few minutes ago in the shower.”

“You want me to do that right here?”

Naomi lifted a hand up and flipped it upwards, in a what-are-you-waiting-for manner. Then she smiled, and said with an edge to her voice, “You see these stars on my shoulders?”

Judging by the look on his face, she had made her point. Luke, like most men, sometimes needed her to be abundantly clear of her intentions, especially in new scenarios. Like sexual role-playing. Now that he understood, she had confidence that he would be totally on board with this development, and that, in turn, she could stay “in character.”

Her confidence was further boosted when he replied, “Yes ma’am.”

General Naomi had just been created.

She watched as Luke grabbed onto his package and started pulling on it. She was interested in seeing if this would work – not only had she never watched him from afar like this, but she also was curious to see if he could do it, considering he had just ejaculated about fifteen minutes ago. At the moment, he was completely flaccid.

She was always a bit surprised at how roughly Luke seemed to handle his stuff. He always insisted to her that it was fine, and that it didn’t hurt at all, but the relative absence of tenderness in his touch was mildly startling to her.

Naomi let Luke work on himself for several minutes, but, as she suspected all along, things didn’t appear to be rising as quickly as normal. He had grown a bit, but he was not at full mast and was definitely not ready for what she was planning for the rest of the evening. Yet there was something she was seeing now that was undeniably – and unexpectedly – turning her on. She had a fleeting moment of this when she had caught him in the shower, but she had disregarded it at the time. Now, however, she fully acknowledged that there was something arousing in watching her husband masturbate. She felt a pulse in her vagina. Maybe it was that Luke was staring back at her while he touched himself. After all, it was a good thing that her husband found inspiration through her for his self-pleasure. Or maybe it was that the plan she had for this uniform was finally playing out, and the anticipation was scintillating. Indeed, the sex they were about to have had been in the works for months. She smiled to herself, thinking that this whole endeavor has taken the notion of foreplay to a whole new level.

As Luke continued to pull on himself, Naomi was getting warmer underneath the uniform. She spread her legs a little more open. Not enough to reveal anything to someone viewing from the right angle, but she was aware her legs had involuntarily separated nonetheless. She was excited, turned on…and impatient. Keeping her eyes on her husband, she stood and smoothed her skirt over her thighs, feeling the top of her thigh highs beneath the fabric. She watched Luke’s gaze stay locked on her – did she just see his partly-erect penis buck a little when she stood up? She wasn’t sure, but she knew that Luke liked her height even more when she wore heels.

Stepping further into her role, Naomi looked at his partial erection and said, “I let you go in my mouth, and that’s all you can do for me in return?”

Luke looked unsure of what to say. He had a slight smile on this face that signaled his enjoyment with her role-playing, but for his part, he clearly didn’t know what to do.

She stepped confidently toward him until she was one foot directly in front of him, then wordlessly lifted her hand near her face and curled her index finger downward, pointing Luke to his next task.

Luke smiled and knelt in front of her, then slid his hands under her skirt and up her thighs until they came to rest on her hips.

“Did I tell you to stop jacking off?” Naomi said, voice tinged with both authority and annoyance.

Luke looked up at her with a mischievous grin and apologized with a crisp, “No Ma’am.” He took one hand out from under her skirt and resumed his self-stimulation. Naomi arched her eyebrows at him as if to tell him to hurry up, and he complied. She felt his hair brush the insides of her knees as he ducked his head under her hemline, then rise up toward her middle. His free hand slid purposefully to her outer lips and began softly caressing her. She felt his breath warm against her moistness – a moistness building so rapidly she felt like she might start dripping.

Naomi looked down, but could only see the top of his shoulders below the bulge of his head under her skirt. She pulled her garment up and back so that it gathered at the sides of her waist, and took in the sight of him manually stimulating both her and himself, simultaneously. They made eye contact briefly, then Luke lowered his eyes to where his index and middle fingers were just brushing her inside as they continued a circular stroke on her lips.

Luke’s touch felt wonderful, but this was going too slowly. Months of a quiet build-up had finally reached the final push for the summit of ecstasy, and Naomi wasn’t feeling a strong need for gentle caressing. Looking between his legs, she could see that he, too, was getting more aroused. Seemed that the current tasks, and the mere thought of what was certainly coming next, were moving things along for both of them quite well.

“You can let go of yourself now. Let’s get some tongue action going,” she instructed, almost matter-of-factly.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Luke elevated his face up to her vagina and placed the hand that had been around his erection on the back of her thigh. He curled two of his fingers around the top of her thigh high, but didn’t pull it down, and then let go. He slid his hand further up until it came to rest at the lower curve of her backside. Then, as his tongue slid expertly into her wetness, Naomi tensed with pleasure.

___________

 

Luke focused his licks gently on Naomi’s parts closest to her navel, while two of his fingers slid up and down, in and out of her. He had done this many times before, but in this instance, he sensed that his wife had gotten aroused much faster than usual. Must be the uniform, he thought to himself. It does have a way of making someone feel a lot more…strong.

He noticed Naomi’s breaths were getting deeper and her legs were slightly trembling. Was she getting weak at the knees? He wasn’t sure, but he kept doing as he was told for another minute. She had her head up, tilted back slightly, and was resting her hands on the sides of his head, almost as if she was about to start physically guiding him. He certainly wouldn’t mind if she did – he was always very keen to get feedback on his lovemaking efforts, no matter if that feedback came during the act or afterwards.

As if reading his mind, Naomi gave him feedback a moment later.

Without looking down, Naomi said with slightly halting breath, “Put another finger in. And faster with your tongue.”

Luke complied immediately, and the effect was noticeable. Naomi let out a soft whimper, exhaled audibly, and lolled her head around as if deeply relaxed. With his index, middle, and ring fingers, Luke now was gliding in and out of her, rubbing her inside and out. He also was licking more energetically, though not as fast and strong as what he knew he could do. He wondered if she realized that he could do better, and, if so, if she would have more orders.

___________

 

Approximately ten miles away in a small office, one of Naomi’s direct reports, Yolanda Shaw, or “Yo” for short, was wrapping up a long week of work when a company-wide email came in that made her stop in her tracks. Someone at the higher levels of the company was talking again about reorganizing, and Yo suspected that meant layoffs were coming. Yo didn’t see herself as the type to amplify issues, but she certainly wasn’t one to filter them, either. If she had information that she thought others would want to know, there wasn’t much that was going to stop her from doing her part to share. She decided that this recent development warranted a phone call to Naomi’s cell phone – Naomi surely would need to know about this so she could deal with it immediately.

Yo picked up the phone and began to dial.

___________

 

Naomi was lying on her back, on the bed, still fully clothed in the uniform but with the skirt bunched up around her hips to allow Luke, with his tornado of a tongue, full access. She had collapsed onto the bed a few minutes ago, when he had really started getting into pleasuring her orally. Now, everything was about the tongue. Luke was on his knees on the floor at the side of the bed, face buried in her and his hands resting on her sides. Naomi closed her eyes and arched her back as her deep breaths were replaced by gradually building exclamations. She was on the brink of letting loose an orgasm, something she rarely allowed herself when Luke was going down on her. Most times, she would end the cunnilingus quickly to get to full-on sex, but this time – perhaps she was invoking the privilege of a General Officer, though she didn’t know for sure and frankly didn’t care why at this point – she let him stay down there for many more minutes. And she was glad she did, as she felt herself building up to a release of intense ecstasy.

Her eyes were still closed, with brows furrowed and hips shifting subtly upward and downward, when the highly offensive sound of a cell phone vibrating on a metal table forced her eyes open. She collapsed into the mattress for a moment, but Luke diligently continued pleasuring her as if to tell her to ignore the noise. She considered this for a moment, but the noise kept coming, rhythmically, startlingly, and intrusively. She lost her focus and wondered what this could be. Who would be calling her on a Friday night, and, perhaps more importantly: why?

She decided the call must be important. Still laying on the bed, she reached down and tapped Luke on the back of his head, signaling him to pause.

“Yes, Ma’am?” he said, looking up as he caught his breath. She could see wetness around his lips and on the tips of his nose and chin.

“I need to get that,” she said, as the phone continued its offensive clamor.

“You can’t be serious. Right now?” then added, “Ma’am?”

Naomi sat up, appearing mildly entertained.

Luke continued to plead. “Come on, let it go. You can check it later.” He tried to gently push her back down onto the bed.

Naomi resisted. She stood up from the bed, then smoothed out her skirt. Her hair was a little messy now, but otherwise, she looked like she could hold a press conference at the Pentagon. She shot Luke a serious look, then said, “Stay here. And stay hard.” With that, she strode purposefully out of the bedroom.

___________

 

“Well that was pretty hot,” Luke said to himself as he listened to her click away in her pumps. He stood up, not really knowing what to do. He was still naked from his shower and thought for a moment about putting something on, but quickly did away with that thought as he considered masturbating for the third time that night.

So he stood alone in the somewhat dark bedroom, and pulled on his knob, up and down, up and down. As was often the case when he self-pleasured, his thoughts danced around to a number of random moments with his wife. An image of her at their wedding. The time she wore a sheer pink maxi dress with slits up the side. Another time when they did it just before heading into work. A mental image of her in workout attire. The time they had a rendezvous in the garage in the middle of the day with the roll-up door open. Mostly, however, he found his mind racing back to the image of her from earlier tonight, perched on a storage trunk, legs crossed, in her uniform. He grew harder.

___________

 

By the time she found her phone, it had stopped ringing. Looking at the caller ID, she sighed. What does Yo want now? she thought to herself. Yo was a good worker, but tended to make much ado over nothing. Sometimes Naomi had to calm Yo down at the office by pointing out to her that Yo was spun up without even knowing exactly why she was agitated. Yo tended to amplify matters, even when there was very little to amplify. Naomi decided that she could wait, figuring that if it was really important, Yo would have left a message, or at least sent a text. Yo had done neither. Naomi walked back to the bedroom, phone in hand.

When she rounded the corner and crossed the door’s threshold, Naomi’s step momentarily paused upon seeing her husband. As instructed before this temporary break in their action, Luke had successfully stayed hard. He was jacking off, and quite enthusiastically, by the looks of it. And this time, thanks to the joys of sanctioned masturbation, Luke did not immediately stop and look at her with the guilt that had been apparent in the shower. Instead, he appeared to focus in on her as if she was the only thing in his world. Naomi perceived a slight increase in the speed at which he stroked his erection.

“Slow down there, Cowboy,” she ordered. She didn’t need him finishing again -- at least, not until her needs for the evening were met. Luke complied, almost bringing his hand to a halt on his erection.

“What was it?” Luke asked, glancing at the phone in Naomi’s hand.

“Yo. I don’t know what she wanted. Probably to see if I was up for getting together for drinks this weekend or something.” Naomi set the phone down on the nightstand. “Now, where were we?”

“You were laying on the bed…” Luke said, voice trailing off. She noticed him watching as she hitched up her skirt again and lay down on the bed, right where she had been before the phone call had so rudely interrupted their evening plans.

“Okay,” she said with a sigh, feigning impatience. “Don’t waste any more time.”

Despite the commanding tone in her voice, she wondered to herself if he might take this moment to enter her. She quickly concluded that she wasn’t ready to give up such decision-making authority, and lifted her head to issue more clear guidance – though she didn’t know yet what that guidance would be. When she lay down on the bed, she had figured that the oral pleasure would continue, but now, considering her husband’s full hard-on, she wasn’t so sure.

She started to say something but stopped herself when she saw Luke kneel at the side of the bed between her legs and bring his face back to her wetness as he gently pushed her more open at the knees. No orders necessary, after all. Her personal trooper knew his task and was very much willing and able to comply.

She hadn’t realized it, but the pause in their activity had cooled the moisture between her legs. With his resumption, the sensation of his warm tongue slowly sliding all over her chilled wetness was an unexpected erotic pleasure. Moments later, Naomi was on the brink again. This time, there were no interruptions. The temporary coolness now completely gone, she felt a heat build between her legs, then a rush to the same region, and, eventually, a release that was paired with a simultaneous moan from her lips. As the release came in waves, she grabbed on tightly to Luke’s head, slightly scratching his scalp as she felt it pulse up and down with each of his licks.

The orgasm had the relaxing effects of a deep tissue massage -- that is, it lasted longer and came and went more gently than the intense climaxes brought on when they had sex. Naomi let her body relax, with her arms falling back to rest above her head. She exhaled, fully lost in the moment. She lay there for several more minutes, mind clear of anything not relevant to her current sexual pleasure. She was acutely aware of her husband’s continued tasting of her and lifted her head to make eye contact and assess if her charge was growing weary of his performance. Sensing none, she lay her head back down and remained like this for several more minutes.

Eventually, a mild discomfort began to creep its way into her awareness. She felt constricted and uncomfortably warm. She didn’t know if it was the cut of the uniform’s jacket, or the multiple layers that the uniform required, or the somewhat tight fit of the shirt and black neck tab, but she did know that she wanted to shed some articles of clothing. She sat up, pushing Luke’s head away. As she watched him sit back on his heels, she quickly unbuttoned the jacket, laying it carefully at the foot of the bed so as to protect its various appurtenances.

She thought about what she wanted to do next as she pulled off the neck tab and began unbuttoning the light green fitted shirt, slowing down on the buttons clinging tightly at her breast. Should they stop here? She had her orgasm, after all, and Luke certainly had his earlier this evening. No, she wanted to keep going. Her climax had certainly been pleasant, but it was more of prelude to what she knew she could have – and that her husband could give her. She glanced at him. He looked capable of more action, so in her mind, the choice was clear: the orders shall continue.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse, but left it hanging open on her shoulders. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her on the bed and crossing her legs. “You ready for more?” she asked calmly, looking right into Luke’s eyes.

___________

 

Luke nodded, enthusiastically, then added a “Yes, Ma’am,” to reaffirm his role.

He was pleased with himself – it was rare that he brought his wife to an orgasm solely through cunnilingus. Usually, she would cut him off before she got close to a climax, as her preference was for him to enter her. He liked the change-up and was very interested to see where the “General Naomi” alter ego would take them next. What other sexual discoveries were waiting to be found?

He took a deep breath, feeling his wife’s moisture around his mouth, chin, and nose begin to cool and dry. He was very turned on right now, as he beheld his wife in a whole new light. She had clearly gone to great lengths to ensure the accuracy of her uniform. Sure, she had taken some liberties, but whether she knew it or not, Generals can wear pretty much whatever combination of uniform components they want. The skirt had clearly been altered to be sexier, and the earrings were probably not standard issue, but they were an amazing improvement to an otherwise traditional – and conservative – get-up. He noticed the four stars on the epaulets of her blouse and recalled that most people didn’t bother to put those on when the uniform called for the jacket, which she had just removed. Had she added those on purpose, knowing that she was going to remove her jacket at some point this evening before the role-playing was over? Or was she simply paying more attention to detail than even the most fastidious service members he had known when he was on active duty?

He figured he’d ask sometime later, but right now, he awaited his next orders.

___________

 

Naomi smiled without parting her lips and stood up. Her skirt slowly fell back down into place along her thighs as she considered what to do next. What would Luke like? Or more appropriately, what would she like? She realized that despite all the time and preparation that she had put into creating this situation, she didn’t have a set agenda for the act itself. That was probably a good thing – after all, who plans sex? And yet, she felt like there was an opportunity here for some deviation from the norm – heck, things had already gone a bit differently than the usual sequence, so why not see what else there was to explore? She could probably tell Luke to do anything, and he would go along with it.

So she decided to play hard-to-get while she thought about her next move. Picking up her jacket, she strode to the closet and pulled out a coat hanger, then took a deliberately long time to hang the jacket perfectly, without any creases or impingements on its decorations. Just as any good soldier would do. She heard Luke exhale a chuckle. Turning to him, she saw him smirking, still on his knees on the bedroom floor.

“What’s funny?” she asked.

“I’ve just never seen you take such care to hang up a jacket. And now, we’re in the middle of some romance, and there you are…”

“I’ll do whatever I damn well please, and take however damn well Iong I want to take!” she shot back, in character and thus encouraging him to get back into his.

“Yes, Ma’am!” Luke replied, effectively admonished.

“Stand up.”

He complied.

A plan popped into her head. “My hair has become messy. Not fit for a general officer. Fix it.” She turned around and placed her hands on her hips, waiting expectantly, then added, over her shoulder, “and stay hard.”

“Um…?” Luke sounded very tentative.

“Is there a problem?”

“No, Ma’am.” She felt him pull apart her now-loose bun at the back of her head, resulting in the full descent of her shoulder-length straight hair. When they had started, her hair been tightly bound into a bun, but such things never last in moments of passion. Luke worked his hands clumsily over her head in an attempt to tie it all back again. Her husband had experimented with her hair before – in milder moments, for sure – and it had never worked out. A man of many talents, her husband is, but women’s hairstyling was not one of them. She was certain he would not be able to duplicate her previously military-regulation coif.

She continued to wait as he fumbled, waiting for the right moment to make her next move. That moment came quickly, as he pulled her hair back too strongly, forcing her head to tip back slightly.

“Ow!” she exclaimed a little louder than necessary. She turned around to face him and furrowed her brow. “Do you know what you’re doing?”

“Well, I, uh…” Luke stammered.

Naomi glanced down and noticed that his erection was slipping into a half-mast status.

“And you didn’t even stay hard? What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m sorry…I…uh…” Luke searched for words.

“Step away,” Naomi said, emphatically, as she pushed him back at the center of his bare chest. He walked backwards a few feet and stopped at the edge of the bed.

“Now lie down in the middle of the bed, feet going that way,” she said, pointing at the foot of the bed.

Luke did as instructed. She looked at his erection, still pointing upwards, but not fully hard. It was up enough that she knew she could take him in, but not enough for a good, uninterrupted ride. Not a problem, she thought to herself. She knew it wouldn’t take long to get him back to full speed ahead.

Naomi climbed onto the bed, straddling him. In almost the same motion, she reached down, grabbed his shaft, and guided him into her underneath her skirt. And just as she expected, she felt him grow rapidly inside her. She lowered herself to the bottom of his penis, resting her weight on his hips for a moment, then slowly rising up again to commence the dance. He felt warm inside her, filling her up and pressing on the parts of her that she wanted him to press, just by making slight adjustments to the angle of her motion.

Purposely keeping her movement relatively calm and relaxing, she issued another order that she knew would be a challenge: “Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to.”

Luke glanced waywardly. She knew what he was thinking – that just by saying what she said, Luke had nearly exploded inside her. His wayward glance, therefore, was his intentional effort to pull himself back from the brink.

Naomi wasn’t going to make it easy on him. She had been sitting straight up on him, but now tilted back even more and raised her chin to the ceiling, letting her hair fall back straight down behind her. She collected it in her hands, then produced a hairband to keep it all tied back. She drew out this activity, knowing that her husband always enjoyed watching her perform little feminine actions like this. The fact that she had him inside her while she was doing this made her most recent order even more difficult to follow, she knew.

TamaraGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraGrey

She teased him a little. “Like what you see?” she asked, glancing down at him as she continued to adjust her hair.

“Uh-huh,” Luke replied, a little curtly.

“What?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s better.”

Naomi smiled to herself. This was fun.

___________

 

Metaphorically speaking, Luke was on a rollercoaster tonight.

First, he had thought that his wife wouldn’t be in the mood for bedroom gymnastics after a long day at the office. So he decided to pleasure himself on the sly. That was going along swimmingly, but he was caught in the act. His initial shock and guilt had been quickly replaced by arousal, incredulousness…or perhaps both. When Naomi gave him a blowjob in the shower, allowed him to finish in her mouth, and swallowed his stuff. Then she left the bathroom somewhat abruptly, leaving him to his thoughts, which again turned to guilt at what had just transpired. After all, that wasn’t something they typically did, and he couldn’t imagine his wife enjoyed the taste. And yet, when he stepped out of the bathroom minutes later, his wife surprised him with an even more arousing situation – an ongoing situation that featured intense moments of lovemaking alternating with hesitance, uncertainty, and totally unexpected surprises.

Through it all – through the new experience of role-playing, through the phone call that had momentarily snapped them out of their session, through his physical ups and downs (he feared that his penis was on the verge of muscle failure) – Naomi had seemed so calm, cool, and collected. Like everything that was happening, was happening according to plan. This was a side of his wife he hadn’t seen before, and it turned him on. Immensely.

She told him not to cum until she told him to. He thought about this for an instant, feeling like he could do it right then. General Naomi was fucking hot. And now she was fixing her hair while screwing him. Indeed, Luke was challenged not to burst. He wondered what would happen if he did, but quickly discarded the thought, as thinking about it made it more likely to happen.

So he soldiered on, alternating between watching his wife blast his lap and looking away to envision something that he knew would help keep him from ejaculating. Anything, really.

And then Naomi’s phone rang again.

___________

 

The music coming from the radio of Yo’s car was doing nothing to calm her thoughts during her evening commute. The more she thought about what she read in that company-wide email, the more anxious she felt. The inexplicable gridlocked traffic at this hour wasn’t helping matters. Figuring that she was going to be inching along in this for a while, she decided to call Naomi again from her cell. This time, she was successful.

“Hello?” came Naomi’s voice through the car’s speakers. She sounded a little winded, her voice a slightly higher pitch.

“Hey, Naomi – it’s Yo.”

“Hi, Yo. How are you?” Again with the windedness. Was she working out?

“I’m fine, well, no – not fine. Did you see the email that just came out from the board?”

A pause, barely noticeable, before Naomi responded: “Um, no. Not yet.”

Yo thought she heard Naomi sigh slightly into the phone, but wasn’t sure. She turned up the volume on her call as she replied, “They’re talking about reorganizing the company. They didn’t get into any details, just said that a lot of options are being considered and that our management chain will have more information soon. Said it was to increase process efficiency as we head into a new era of global interconnectedness.”

“Oh. Okay,” Naomi responded curtly, but there was a definite exhale in between the “oh” and the “okay.”

“What do you think about this?” Yo asked, surprised that Naomi didn’t have more to say.

She heard what sounded like a quick sniffle, but, otherwise, got no response. “Naomi?”

“Yes. Sorry.”

“Oh, no worries. I thought I lost the connection. By the way, do you have time to chat right now?”

“Yes, of course, I mean, it is sometime after 10pm, isn’t it, and what are you doing still working anyway?” Naomi said this all very quickly, as if in a single breath.

“I’m sorry, Naomi. I was working on the project and lost track of time. And then this email came out, and now I’m sitting in traffic and thought I’d give you a call.” After all, it wasn’t the first time she had checked in with her boss at this hour, or later. Tonight, however, Naomi definitely sounded distracted. Yo considered again if she had caught her in the middle of an exercise routine – Naomi did have a fantastic body. How she kept that figure after all the years since Naomi wrapped up her competitive swimming career, Yo wished she knew. Not that Yo was so bad herself, but Naomi had the figure that could rock any outfit and be right at home on the cover of a magazine.

Naomi responded, “Yeah. Okay. No problem.” A pause before she continued, “I think that’s interesting. Was any sort of timeline mentioned?”

Yo ignored the fact that Naomi’s voice had ascended at peculiar points in her response, as if she were unexpectedly yanked twice from a standstill while talking. “No. There wasn’t much to it, now that I really think about it.”

“Well, let’s take a look together next week when we’re back in the office. Maybe more information will come out by then.”

“Okay, sounds good. Thanks, Naomi. I’m sorry to call you so late about this – these things get the better of my common sense sometimes.”

As they hung up, Yo suddenly realized that Naomi probably wasn’t exercising. Who works out after 10pm on a Friday? That would be weird, unless a person worked some kind of non-standard schedule. So what was she doing?

“Ohhhh,” Yo thought aloud, by herself as she lumbered along in traffic. Now she felt even worse for calling when she did. But good for Naomi, and her husband. She hoped she hadn’t been a cock-block, though as she replayed their conversation in her head, it sounded like things at the Naomi and Luke household had not been impeded one bit.

___________

 

Naomi tossed her phone to the side without bothering to see where it landed. Despite the distraction, she hadn’t broken out of character and hadn’t gotten off of her husband. She wasn’t sure if her voice had given away her current disposition to Yo, but she didn’t really care. Luke looked like he had thoroughly enjoyed watching her take a phone call while fucking his brains out, his solidness inside her serving as clear evidence.

“What was that?” Luke asked Naomi.

“Nothing. General officer matters,” Naomi replied, much to her own delight. She could tell that Luke liked that response, too, as a grin etched across his face before he accepted the hint to get back into character.

It was in this spirit that their evening continued, and though all track of time was lost, it carried on for hours. Naomi embraced her authority, or “command presence” as some in the military might say. She directed the nature of their romp, dictating the positions, pace, locations, and durations. With her first orgasm achieved before Yo’s phone call, the others came more easily – but more intensely, especially when they were standing front to front with only Luke’s feet on the ground. When she felt like she needed a break, she simply separated herself from him and moved elsewhere, ordering Luke to follow her each time. Sometimes she simply changed positions. Other times, she walked to another area of the house to make use of unique features, such as the kitchen, where she had Luke get them each of glass of water…and then enter her from behind while she leaned forward on the counter.

Her uniform, so key at the beginning of the evening’s dance, was reduced to a non-recognizable state. All that remained on her was the black garter slip, thigh highs, pumps, and, of course, the diamond stud earrings. The skirt was somewhere in the hallway, the light green blouse on the back of a couch in the living room. Luke was surely delighted by this appearance, naked as he was as they paraded throughout the house with most of the blinds open. She figured he felt a little exposed as they did it near windows that faced the street, but hardly anyone was out at this hour and most of their interior lighting was coming from the back of the house.

“You can cum whenever you’re ready,” she said, finally. She was laying on her back on the dining table, legs wrapped around Luke’s lower torso. Luke was standing, gliding in and out of her from the table’s edge. A streetlight outside was providing most of their illumination, and she could see beads of sweat running from his forehead down his face, his chest heaving and glistening with each thrust.

He paused. “Whenever I’m ready, Ma’am?”

“Yes.” She looked at the wall opposite the window. Anyone outside looking carefully could see their shadows – or maybe just Luke’s – broadcasting their actions.

“Well, should I just go…now?”

“Whenever you’re ready means whenever you’re ready. You’ve done great tonight with my orders, so I’m giving you a little bit of choice now.”

“Oh. Well, thank you. Uh, where should I do it?” Luke replied, still in role.

Naomi considered this for a moment, as she hadn’t thought of that. “You can go wherever you want.”

She felt Luke push deeper into her, increasing his pace and thereby rocking the table laterally. The joints between the legs and tabletop creaked in protest.

___________

 

Luke wasn’t sure what to do. Ever since “General Naomi” had appeared in their bedroom about three hours ago, he had been in a “Yes Ma’am” mode. The freedom from making any decisions was quite liberating, and he was supremely turned on not just by the physical circumstances of their activities, such as Naomi’s appearance in a personalized sex outfit, but equally by Naomi’s decisiveness and confidence.

Now, however, with the night turning into the wee hours of the morning, the General had indicated that it was time to wrap things up. Surely she could have just told him it was over, and he would have stopped…but that would probably mean another trip to the shower to masturbate. After all, his loins had plenty of time to recover by now, and he was certainly expecting…needing…a release after this performance. Holding in his stuff at this point would probably do weird things to his personality the next day.

As he pushed into his wife in the dining room, he wondered what to do with the liberty she had granted him. This had been an evening of many “firsts.” First time she had caught him masturbating. First time he had cum in her mouth, first time she had swallowed it. First time they had had role-played. First time Naomi had dressed up in a special outfit for sexual purposes. First time Naomi had more than three orgasms in a lovemaking session. First time that Naomi had taken a phone call during sex. Should this be the moment for the first time Luke came somewhere other than inside Naomi, either orally or vaginally?

The thought of this was enough to arouse Luke past the point of no return. Still inside her, he exploded deep, feeling like he was flooding her with a river of life. He felt Naomi flex her legs, which were still wrapped around him, and pull him closer to her as pulse after pulse left his member in rapid succession. Finally, he collapsed forward, catching himself with the palm of his hand on the table to prevent himself from falling on Naomi with all his weight.

___________

 

Luke rolled out of, and off of, Naomi so that they now lay side by side on the dining table. Naomi watched Luke’s penis, which had performed with such solid consistency for so long tonight, quickly power down to a relaxed state. Her gaze then shifted up to her husband’s face. One of his forearms was resting on his forehead, his eyes open, staring at the ceiling. She reached over and wiped a drip of perspiration from his temple.

They lay like this for several more minutes while Luke caught his breath.

Finally, Naomi broke the silence. “Are you okay?” She had put him through quite a workout, after all.

“Yes! I’m great. How are you?”

“I’m great,” she replied with a smile.

“That was amazing.”

“So you liked it?”

“Yes! That was very cool.”

Naomi giggled, then sat up.

“Do you need help getting up?” she asked.

“Um, I think I’m okay,” Luke replied as he twisted and slithered until he was afoot on the dining room floor. Naomi was still perched on the edge of the table, the heels of her pumps just half an inch or so from grazing the floor. “Whoah, my knees are weak.” Luke reached to steady himself on the back of a nearby dining chair.

“So was it good?” Naomi asked, knowing the answer.

“Honey. It was amazing. Everything. I’m sorry, I’m a little short on words right now.”

Naomi smirked. A quiet settled in again, the only sound being Luke’s continued efforts to catch his breath.

Luke stepped toward his wife and offered his hand, as if to help her off the table. She took it, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She turned to survey the scene of their fun tonight, feeling liquid shift inside her as she did. The table would have to be cleaned, of course – she could see sweat prints outlining their bodies from where they had just lain. Or was it something other than sweat? Some of it was, certainly, but she couldn’t be sure of all of it.

She lifted her eyes. From here, she could see into the living room, where her uniform’s shirt had been left. Couch cushions were in disarray, and a decorative chair was pointing the wrong direction.

She spoke again, “Let’s clean up tomorrow.”

“Yes,” came Luke’s reply.

She looked at him, saw his mouth corners turned up in a smirk. “You don’t have to stay in role, Dear,” Naomi said, as she sidled up to him and wrapped both her hands around his arm.

“Okay.”

Luke was still clearly at a loss for words, so she pushed him for more. “What was your favorite part?”

“Everything! The uniform, your demeanor, the role-playing, the sex…it was all fucking fantastic!” He continued, “You totally redefined what we mean when we say ‘You fucked my brains out.’”

Naomi laughed. “Yeah, well you did me pretty good too!”

They walked back to their bedroom. As they reached the doorway, Naomi saw Luke checking her out again. He remained flaccid, but she could read his thoughts. “Like what you see, Dear?” she said with a smile.

“Oh yes. You’re hot. I love the lingerie.”

Naomi arched her eyebrows. “Did you want to go again?”

Luke replied by raising his eyebrows as well, and with a dodgy look out of the corners of his eyes. “Hmmm…” he said, finally.

Naomi understood and reached for his stuff for what seemed like the 100th gratifying time that night. Quite amazing, she thought to herself with a smile, what a little dress-up can bring out of her husband.

___________

 

When the time for sleep finally did come that night, Naomi and Luke didn’t have the energy for their normal bedtime routine. Technically, Luke actually completed his several hours prior, but sweat-inducing events called for another shower that he did not take. Instead, he collapsed into the bed next to his wife, who did take a moment to kick off her heels and pull the strap of her garter slip back up over her shoulder.

As she slipped off toward her dreams, Naomi wondered to herself if Luke would want more in the morning when he wakes up next to her still wearing her thigh highs and lingerie. No problem, she thought to herself as she cuddled up to her husband in bed and drifted off to sleep.

___________

 

Luke woke first, close to mid-day. The previous evening’s sexcapades had shifted their rest cycle, without a doubt. He turned and beheld his beautiful wife, still in her black garter slip and thigh highs. Wow, she’s hot, he thought to himself, feeling his penis bob in agreement. She was laying on her side facing him, her thighs resting together just enough to conceal the majority of her pubic area. He let pass the temptation to wake her up for another romp. As delightful as the idea was, he figured he’d best let her sleep – it was the weekend, after all, and in this house, weekends were for sleeping in.

He quietly absconded to the bathroom, where he rinsed off and brushed his teeth. Glancing quickly back into the bedroom, Luke saw Naomi was still sound asleep. He continued into the kitchen and got to work immediately on a pancake and fruit breakfast that he knew, if he did it right, she would love. Doing nice things, like making her breakfast, were Luke’s pleasure, but after the performance she put on last night, he felt it was the least he could do. It was during the constant quick movements from counter to counter in the kitchen that Luke noticed that his trunk and pelvic muscles felt fatigued. He smiled to himself at this, knowing that’s the sign of a good night.

___________

 

Naomi awoke to the smell of something delicious. She suspected it was pancakes and confirmed that when she opened her eyes and immediately noticed Luke was not in bed with her. She rolled over to look at the time, and inwardly gasped at how much of the morning had already passed. She sat up, slowly, and looked at her legs under the thigh highs. She didn’t feel like taking this stuff off right now, for it would take too long and she really needed to relieve herself. Naomi stood, pulled a robe off of the closet door, and padded to the bathroom.

A minute later she stood at the bathroom sink, washing her hands. Her robe fell open as she looked at herself in the mirror. My hair looks crazy, she thought to herself. She quickly dried her hands and walked to the kitchen.

There was Luke, naked and standing at the stove cooking his delicious pancakes. “Well this is quite a sight for first thing in the morning!” she said to announce her presence.

Luke turned to face her, full-frontal. “Good morning!” he said.

“Hello,” she replied, with a smile. She stepped forward and waved casually at Luke’s groin, “And hello to you, too, Mr. Impressive.”

Luke laughed and turned back to the stove. A bowl of fresh-cut strawberries was on the counter beside him, to which he gestured and said, “Help yourself.”

Naomi slid up behind her husband, wrapping one arm around his bare torso and reaching with the other hand into the bowl of strawberries. “Don’t mind if I do,” she said, as she rested her head on the back of Luke’s shoulder and sampled the produce. “Mmm…delicious.” Amazing sex last night, hot bodied naked husband cooking breakfast, and fresh strawberries. What more could a woman want?

Luke shifted. The pancakes were about ready to come off the stove, by the looks of things. As he transferred them to a plate, he asked, “So…will you be staying in that all weekend?”

“Would that be so bad?”

“Well, no, of course not! I was just wondering. You look really hot and I kinda wanna bone you again right now, to be honest with you.”

Naomi giggled. “But I’m so hungry. And my hair is a mess.”

“Looks great to me! Very poofy.”

“Aw, thank you, Honey.”

Luke handed her a plate of perfectly cooked pancakes – crispy on the outside, soft in the middle. Some with chocolate, some with strawberry slices on top. She spied the maple syrup bottle already on the dining table.

“Shall we eat these over here?” Luke asked, gesturing to a spot near where they had been having sex mere hours ago.

“Sure. Thank you!” Naomi replied, and they settled in – with Luke sitting on a towel that lined his chair – and ate voraciously. Once their substantial appetites were satisfied, they relaxed at the table. Naomi was still in her robe, lingerie, and hosiery, with her pelvic area exposed. Luke was completely naked. If anyone were to come to the door at this moment, there would be a flurry of activity to get decent, to say the least.

Yet Naomi and Luke didn’t care, nor did they care that, again, they were near the dining room window in less than appropriate attire for public view – and this time it was in daylight. They were instead quite enjoying each other’s company, and, now rested and well-fed, chatted about the night prior.

“So…last night…” led Luke.

Naomi didn’t say anything immediately, and instead tilted her head back to eat another strawberry as she looked downwardly at Luke out of the corner of her eyes. After a moment, “Yes? What about it?”

“Did YOU like it?” Luke asked.

Naomi sat back and smiled. “I LOVED it. That was some pretty amazing sex.”

“Yes, it was. Remarkable how changing the approach, the circumstances, or whatever can result in such a difference.” Luke continued, “I mean, not that our sex life was bad before last night, but I feel like we –you – opened up a whole new realm of possibilities with that uniform. And the stuff you’re wearing right now,” he added, gesturing at her.

“Mmmhhmmm.” It was now Naomi’s turn to be short on words.

“What was YOUR favorite part?”

“Hmm. I don’t know,” she replied. “Maybe the many orgasms you gave me?”

Luke laughed at this, proud of himself that he was able to do that for her. “Well, you kinda helped your own cause there, given what you did for me in the shower. Gave me a lot more stamina.”

“Oh? Did you like that, Dear?”

“Well…yeah.” He paused, then, “I thought you don’t like doing that…?” he asked, voice trailing off.

“Maybe I didn’t mind it last night. Maybe I like to keep you on your toes.” Naomi was playing coy. She picked up another strawberry.

Luke didn’t respond, instead just watched her eat. Naomi switched gears slightly. “So, jacking off in the shower, huh?”

Luke’s face noticeably reddened. “Was that bad?”

Naomi smiled and replied, “No, of course not. I know you gotta flush the pipes sometimes. Hopefully I gave you something last night that will help you in the future!”

“Oh yes, definitely!” Luke replied emphatically.

“So what happens now?” Naomi asked.

“Oh…I don’t know…you’re the General.”

“I’m the General, and I want to know what you want to do now,” Naomi said, playfully.

Luke’s thoughts jumped back again to their late-night romp. He momentarily ignored his wife’s question, instead opting to ask, “Was that Yo calling you again last night?”

“Yup.”

“Why so late?”

“I don’t know. Something about a re-organization at work.”

“She wanted to talk about that at 10pm on a Friday?”

“Yup.”

“By the way, that was really hot, what you did with answering the phone and all.”

“Did you like that?”

“Definitely. That was totally hot.”

“I think she knew what was happening.”

“What makes you think that?”

“I don’t know. I just do. I wasn’t exactly just resting on you while I was talking to her.”

“Yeah, I know…believe me, I know. And it was fantastic.”

Naomi smiled. “I thought you might like that.”

“That was great. Very surprising. So many things about last night were so surprising.” Luke paused, then, “Should we be worried about anything with Yo and the phone call?”

“No, why?”

“Well, we were having sex. You were having me lay there and take it, more specifically. You were using me. And you said that you think she knew what was up.”

“Yeah, well, whatever. Yo is Yo. If she suspects anything, I don’t care. I really don’t think she would say anything. What could she really say, anyway? She can’t know for sure, so it would be really awkward for her to make such a ‘claim’ – if I deny it, she’ll have brought up something that would make her look really weird. And kind of creepy.”

“Okay,” Luke said. “Good point.”

“So, what happens now?” Naomi revisited her question from moments ago.

Luke glanced furtively around the table, out the window, and then back at Naomi. She could tell what he was thinking, and she was certainly open to the idea, but after a night of being the one “in charge,” she was pleased to let him take the reins now.

Yet Luke surprised her. She thought he was going to initiate something physical, but instead he continued their dialogue. This frustrated her a little bit, but she went with it.

“So, with this uniform,” Luke started asking, “when you first showed it to me, I think you said that sometimes you would be in charge, and other times I could be in charge?”

“Yes.”

“How do we decide when I get to be in charge?”

“When I feel like it.”

Luke laughed at this. “So you decide when I get to make the decisions?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” Naomi smirked. “You get sex either way, so no complaining.”

She could tell Luke was sufficiently quashed to let it go. She pushed her chair back, crossed her legs at the knee and folded her hands into her lap. “Great breakfast, Dear. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome.” Luke looked at her as he reached across to rest a hand on her knee. She uncrossed her legs and smiled as he sidled up to her, bringing his face close to hers and planting a soft kiss on her lips. “I have an idea for what to do next,” he murmured.

“Oh? What’s that?” Naomi replied as she closed her eyes and tilted her chin up while Luke nuzzled her ear and neck.

“I call it, ‘Recovery Sex.’ It’s where you have sex to recover from previous sex.”

“Hmm. I’ve never heard of this,” Naomi feigned naiveté.

“Let me show you.”

Moments later, plates and drinking glasses were pushed to the other end of the table, and the dining table’s joints creaked again.

 

Published 
Written by mcbg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors